Start by marking “Wound Tight (Made in Jersey, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wound Tight (Made in Jersey, #4)

Wound Tight

(Made in Jersey #4)

4.03  ·  Rating details ·  1,149 Ratings  ·  284 Reviews
A sexy new M/M romance from New York Times Bestselling author Tessa Bailey

When CEO Renner Bastion walks into a room, everyone keeps their distance. Well, everyone but the sarcastic, tattooed, Boston-bred security guard whose presence has kept Renner in New Jersey longer than intended. As if the unwanted attraction isn’t unsettling enough, Renner finds out his protector isn
168 pages
Published December 5th 2016

Coco.V
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tessa Bailey nailed it once more with her first M/M romance! Personally I enjoyed it immensely and was hooked on it right away. This sexy, intense and passionate love story between two incredible characters kept me entertained from cover to cover.

Renner Bastion is Samantha’s stepbrother we met in the previous book in the series. He’s a wealthy and sucessful CEO working 24/7 and never letting anyone getting close. His business is everything to him and his number one priority. Our first glimpse of
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Milo Bautista has his boss's number. Renner may appear to be a self-centered asshole, but Milo has been watching him, and there is more to Renner than meets the eye.

Renner Bastion is used to being disliked and left alone, but the sarcastic, tattooed Milo seems to want to take care of him. When Milo asks him to help him catch the eye of another man, Renner agrees, all the while knowing nothing good will come of it.

description

This review is probably going to sound like I didn't enjoy this book as much as I d
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
I make the decisions. Do you understand? Boss inside work, boss outside of work. That’s me. Your dick seems to like that idea just fine.”

Ever since I realized that Mr. Tightpants and big and bad boss Renner Bastion was gay in Thrown Down, I've been wiggling in pervy anticipation for his book. Can you blame me? Take Tessa Bailey's gift of writing some of my favorite dirty talking alphas and multiply that by TWO? Sign me the hell up! But I was also a little nervous, too. Can an author
Gigi

Wound Tight is Tessa Baily's first foray into the world of M/M romance and I'm on my knees, begging it won't be her last!

Wound Tight is the 4th book in the M/F series Made in Jersey, but this can be read as a standalone. I haven't read the other books and had no trouble following along.

Renner and Milo *dreamy sigh* are the heroes in this book. Renner the a hard-as-nails owner of the manufacturing company Bastion Enterprises located in Hook, New Jersey. Milo is an ex-military security guard who h
Astrid - The Bookish Sweet Tooth
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
☆* L I V E *☆

☆☆☆ A M A Z O N☆☆☆

4 Boss Man Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

One of the hottest things is two dominant males finding a way to make room for the other one without subduing their alpha tendencies. In this story this is what we get. I have not read the other Made in Jersey books (which I'll definitely remedy soon) but I never felt lost in the story.

CEO Renner Bastion knows his responsibility to the people he employs in Hook. Unfortunately some of the more conservative enterpri
~✡~Dαni(ela) ♥ ♂♂ love & semi-colons~✡~
~3.5~

Wound Tight is a very sexy read with a true HEA ending, but the writing style is overwrought and heavy on the tortured internal monologues.

The plot is mostly static: Milo, a security guard, takes it upon himself to watch over his stressed out multi-millionaire boss, Renner. Milo has never been with a man but is crushing on Trevor, a celebrity chef in Boston. Milo asks Renner to help him figure out his gay side, and Milo promises Renner he can make him relax.

Things don't go as planned (do
Jaime
5 stars for this sexy, perfectly filthy story by Tessa Bailey ! Her first M/M and she knocked it out of the park! I feel like Tessa needs a big ol' welcome to the dark side party..because she has show  us m/m readers that she has what it takes to join the club! We welcome you Tessa and hope to see more sexy man lovin' stories from you soon!!

Wound Tight is part of the Made in Jersey Series; no worries though if you haven't read the other books in the series, neither did I - and I was still able
Nicola
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it

Wound Tight is classic Tessa Bailey--dirty talking and sex fuelled--only this time she's venturing into M/M territory.

"I’m going to enjoy that smart mouth more than I have the right to."

I didn't go into this expecting a profound M/M read: Tessa Bailey has a formula, a successful one and I've read and enjoyed enough from her to know what I'm going to get when I pick up one of her books, and Renner and Milo tick all the boxes. If you've read the previous books in the serious, you'll kn
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Nov 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
OMG I'm in love with this book!!!!

The sexual tension was INSANE. Renner and Milo were scorching hot together.

Wound Tight was the 4th book in (Made in Jersey #4) by Tessa Bailey. I utterly adored Worked UP (Made in Jersey #3), and was very much intrigued about Renner and Milo's fabulous chemistry, so getting this ARC was a wish come true.

And wow, Tessa Bailey did more than deliver. She hit it out of the ballpark with this one.

Renner Bastion was the ultimately successful, suit wearing bu
Wendy

First of all, let me start by saying, that I haven't read the other book in this series, so it can be read as a stand alone, for those who don't want to read the m/f books.

I enjoyed this one, though there were some things that bothered me a bit.

This story is about Renner, muli-millionair, boss-man. He owns multiple factories, one of them located in "Hook". He has known he is gay for a long time and doesn't hide this fact. He's not a very approachable man and though his employees respect him, th
5 “Fight-Flirt” Stars!!!

Spontaneous combustion does exist. Because that’s exactly what happened while reading this book. Oh man oh man oh man. The business man and the security guard GET…IT….AWWN!!!! It’s impossible for Tessa to NOT write dirty words.

à la Mode St. » fashion

“Take it out,” Renner rasped. “Take out your dick and jack yourself off for me. But if you stop giving me what I need, I’ll make you put it back away. I don’t care how pretty it is to look at. You understand?”

à la Mode St. » fashion

Renner is THE BOSS!!! Of my libido! G
Talltree
Jun 10, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: genre-m-m
4.25 stars!
Elsa Bravante
Jan 08, 2017 rated it it was ok
Entre el MEH y el rolling eyes más absoluto, sobre todo después de ese final.

Supongo que este es uno de los casos en que el libro tiene buenas puntuaciones y yo me quedo mirando el kindle, haciendo autocrítica, y preguntándome por qué es así si a mi me ha parecido tan malo. Lo he intentando, siempre lo hago, pero... es malo, ese es el resumen, me ha parecido muy malo, lo único que le he encontrado positivo son las escenas de sexo y algún momento emotivo entre los personajes.

Renner y Milo, uno un
Jo
Dec 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: All m/m fans!
“You don’t dance.”
“I do now. I do everything for you.” The crowd closed in around them, not even bothering to be subtle about eavesdropping. “I’ll do anything. Just let me keep you.”

I love broody and broken men so of course I loved Renner Bastion. He’s a workaholic and a very sexy boss with his serious demeanor who hides all his feelings from everyone. Renner doesn’t do relationships or feelings and he has been denying his attraction to his very straight employee Milo for a while. But when Mi

Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from publisher via Netgalley*

If I could put this succinctly, it would be this...

Tessa + M/M =

This is Tessa we're talking after all, who in my book, is the queen of dirty talk. Mix in M/M and what you get is this. Simply delicious and panty-melting! Yes, I went there! Like I said, you're talking about a woman who has mastered the art of the dirty talk *g*

If you're a fan of this series like me, you'd have met Renner briefly by the second book. I haven't gotten to the third yet but I
Parvathy
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gay-book-reviews

5 Stars!

Wound Tight is Tessa Bailey’s first M/M Romance and all I have to say is I want more. She has crafted a story which is tantalizing, exciting, beautiful, sexy and completely and utterly engrossing and enamoring. I was utterly captivated by the story she has penned.

Wound Tight is the continuation of the series Made in Jersey and tells the story of Renner and Milo. Having read the other books in the series I’m quiet familiar with Renner and Milo and their journey into happily ever after
.Lili.

Tessa Bailey was an author whose Het Romance I enjoyed reading. Alpha men, strong females, snark, and sexy times- what was there not to like? And then I saw she was crossing over into GayRomance- Scoooore! While this one did start a little rough for me, I soon began to jive with the story and got sucked in. Wound Tight ended up winning me other.

What I loved:

-Milo and Renner. They were well fleshed out and showed growth throughout the story.

-Dual POV!

-The sexual tension was off the charts.

Amanda
Nov 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing

My favorite smutty author writing a M/M romance? Oh My GawD! Please get ready the fire extinguisher!

Mr. CEO, Renner Bastion is the brother of the previous book heroine, but this can totally work as a standalone. He is stoic and doesn't have much friends and suffer from a health scare not too long ago. His relationship with his sister seems good, but we didn't get to see them spend much time together. Renner is a total workaholic and a good boss despite everyone seems to think otherwise
SamJ ★Needs a HEA★
Check out this and my other reviews at My Blog, Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest

★Book Basics★

Genre : - Cont M/M Romance
Series : - 4th in the series
Love triangle? - (view spoiler)
Cheating? - (view spoiler)
HEA? - (view spoiler)
Would I read more by this author/or in this series? -Yes
Rating - 5 stars

★Review★

Was not sure how I would like this one, due to Renner being a cock womble in the previous book, but I actually love
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo e6ff36c4ac7e63f01b658109400c4d_zpscan57wad.gif

Did I ever thought Tessa Bailey would write a M/M romance? Nope, but I am so happy that she did. Wound Tight is the perfect way to wrap up the Made In Jersey Series as she brings forth a romance that was sizzling hot, erotic, and burning with so much emotion and chemistry.

photo 5a423524243db7933d0ea1b6820432_zps8j4rpoxw.gifHell, what did he know about sex with a man, apart from being incredibly aware that the idea got him hot like crazy?”

The sexual tension between Renner and Milo was ind
Ivy Deluca
Dec 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Full review to post on December 9 here and on afterdarkbooklovers.com. In the meantime...

description
Everything from top to bottom clicked for me with this story, and Renner and Milo’s romance a truly enjoyable way to end this series. Ms. Bailey has given us a great couple and I can see myself re-reading this book in the future. Definitely recommend, especially for those into M/M romances.

**ARC provided by author via InkslingerPR for review**

For more reviews, visit
description
description description description description description description
Maria Rose
Tessa Bailey’s first venture into male/male romance territory is the final story in the fun and sexy Made in Jersey series, set in rough and tumble Hook, New Jersey. The series has covered a few different tropes – best friend’s sibling, second chance romance, boss’s little sister and now this one which qualifies as a workplace romance.

Renner is the stressed out CEO of the factory in Hook that he’s spent the last six months improving and upgrading, He knows there isn’t much reason for him to sti
Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)
4.5 / 5 Fangs

DANG, Tessa Bailey knows how to write a steamy romance novel.

Tessa Bailey has been an author I have always been interested in, but I never got around to reading her books. I have heard such great things about her books, and I finally got around to reading a book by her! I am now SOLD on her books. I completely understand all of the hype her books get!

I read this book as a standalone and I had no issues following the book even though it is the last book in a series. However, this bo
Christelle
Not easy to write this review. I have the feeling my rating has something to do with too much expectations.

Renner is a wealthy CEO, a complete workaholic, and employs Milo, a cheerful and caring security guard. They are different in many ways, but the mutual attraction they both try to hide leads them to make a deal : Milo will try to make his boss relax to deal with his heart condition and Renner will give some pointers to Milo to score a guy. Plenty of time to be together and give in to their
Jan
Dec 26, 2016 marked it as did-not-finish-dnf
Shelves: pre-order

@37%
I am giving up on this.
It was boring me to death, besides I couldn't connect with the characters anyway.

Mandi Schreiner
Dec 05, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Tessa Bailey is the queen of the dirty talking hero and I'm always excited for a new release. And then she tells me she is writing a male/male. Excuse me while I swoon off my couch in anticipation. Wound Tight is FULL of intense sexual tension and hot, hot sexy times. Definitely some dirty talking too.

If you've read this series, you've met Renner, the factory CEO guy who is more of a villain than a hero. That's the best kind of hero, right? If you have not read this series, no worries - this wil
« Court (Take the Read) »
Re-read 6/20/18

Third person, Dual-POV, HAE. Can be read as standalone.

In no world did Milo and Renner make sense. Nor did his boss ever look at him with anything other than vexation. It was a dumb infatuation on Milo's end and nothing would ever come of it.

Famous last words.

Milo, an ex-military, hired security guard for Renner, is finally coming into his truth: he's gay, he's been gay and it's time to start living his best life. His initial goal is to learn how to be confident by studying Renn
Bev

I adored the hell out of this one...in fact when the two guys in question hit a rough patch, there may have been a few sniffles in this house. Yes, this is an opposites attract story, a slow burn romance [definitely a romance], coupled with a boss man with attitude who works himself into the ground and a snarky security guard who gives as good as he gets, and is a thoroughly nice person to boot, I'm really pleased to say it pushed all of my buttons. Renner, the 'take charge' boss who'd been badl
Chris
Dec 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
Really enjoyed this - it was sweet, hot and had the right amount of angst to keep me wanting more. I adored Milo whose persistence and energy was awesome. Renner was an interesting character who made me feel a range of emotions but eventually he won me over. The epilogue was the sweetest but damn if the ending didn't feel sudden ! Perhaps we could have had a little more time ?
Barbara➰
Yay! Milo and Renner!!! Just in time for my birthday!!

Made in Jersey (4 books)
  • Crashed Out (Made in Jersey, #1)
  • Thrown Down (Made in Jersey, #2)
  • Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
  • Happy All the Time
    $17.99 $1.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Atheists Who Kneel and Pray
  • Hold On My Heart
    $4.49 $0.99
  • One Day
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Wicked Love (Wicked White #3)
  • Water from My Heart