Start by marking “Wound Tight (Made in Jersey, #4)” as Want to Read:
Wound Tight (Made in Jersey, #4)

Wound Tight (Made in Jersey #4)

A sexy new M/M romance from New York Times Bestselling author Tessa Bailey

When CEO Renner Bastion walks into a room, everyone keeps their distance. Well, everyone but the sarcastic, tattooed, Boston-bred security guard whose presence has kept Renner in New Jersey longer than intended. As if the unwanted attraction isn’t unsettling enough, Renner finds out his protector isn
Published December 5th 2016

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
I make the decisions. Do you understand? Boss inside work, boss outside of work. That’s me. Your dick seems to like that idea just fine.”

Ever since I realized that Mr. Tightpants and big and bad boss Renner Bastion was gay in Thrown Down, I've been wiggling in pervy anticipation for his book. Can you blame me? Take Tessa Bailey's gift of writing some of my favorite dirty talking alphas and multiply that by TWO? Sign me the hell up! But I was also a little nervous, too. Can an author
Coco.V
Nov 25, 2016 Coco.V rated it really liked it
Tessa Bailey nailed it once more with her first M/M romance! Personally I enjoyed it immensely and was hooked on it right away. This sexy, intense and passionate love story between two incredible characters kept me entertained from cover to cover.

Renner Bastion is Samantha’s stepbrother we met in the previous book in the series. He’s a wealthy and sucessful CEO working 24/7 and never letting anyone getting close. His business is everything to him and his number one priority. Our first glimpse of
Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆
Dec 05, 2016 Astrid - ☆Vanilla & Spice Books☆ rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
* L I V E *

A M A Z O N

4 Boss Man Stars

Review @ Vanilla & Spice Books

One of the hottest things is two dominant males finding a way to make room for the other one without subduing their alpha tendencies. In this story this is what we get. I have not read the other Made in Jersey books (which I'll definitely remedy soon) but I never felt lost in the story.

CEO Renner Bastion knows his responsibility to the people he employs in Hook. Unfortunately some of the more conservative enterprises refu
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)

description

Milo Bautista has his boss's number. Renner may appear to be a self-centered asshole, but Milo has been watching him, and there is more to Renner than meets the eye.

Renner Bastion is used to being disliked and left alone, but the sarcastic, tattooed Milo seems to want to take care of him. When Milo asks him to help him catch the eye of another man, Renner agrees, all the while knowing nothing good will come of it.

description

This review is probably going to sound like I didn't enjoy this book as much as I d
Wendy Ciliacus

First of all, let me start by saying, that I haven't read the other book in this series, so it can be read as a stand alone, for those who don't want to read the m/f books.

I enjoyed this one, though there were some things that bothered me a bit.

This story is about Renner, muli-millionair, boss-man. He owns multiple factories, one of them located in "Hook". He has known he is gay for a long time and doesn't hide this fact. He's not a very approachable man and though his employees respect him, th
Nicola
Nov 28, 2016 Nicola rated it really liked it

Wound Tight is classic Tessa Bailey--dirty talking and sex fuelled--only this time she's venturing into M/M territory.

"I’m going to enjoy that smart mouth more than I have the right to."

I didn't go into this expecting a profound M/M read: Tessa Bailey has a formula, a successful one and I've read and enjoyed enough from her to know what I'm going to get when I pick up one of her books, and Renner and Milo tick all the boxes. If you've read the previous books in the serious, you'll kn
Jaime
5 stars for this sexy, perfectly filthy story by Tessa Bailey ! Her first M/M and she knocked it out of the park! I feel like Tessa needs a big ol' welcome to the dark side party..because she has show us m/m readers that she has what it takes to join the club! We welcome you Tessa and hope to see more sexy man lovin' stories from you soon!!

Wound Tight is part of the Made in Jersey Series; no worries though if you haven't read the other books in the series, neither did I - and I was still able to
Corina
Nov 19, 2016 Corina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
OMG I'm in love with this book!!!!

The sexual tension was INSANE. Renner and Milo were scorching hot together.

Wound Tight was the 4th book in (Made in Jersey #4) by Tessa Bailey. I utterly adored Worked UP (Made in Jersey #3), and was very much intrigued about Renner and Milo's fabulous chemistry, so getting this ARC was a wish come true.

And wow, Tessa Bailey did more than deliver. She hit it out of the ballpark with this one.

Renner Bastion was the ultimately successful, suit wearing bu
Gigi

Wound Tight is Tessa Baily's first foray into the world of M/M romance and I'm on my knees, begging it won't be her last!

Wound Tight is the 4th book in the M/F series Made in Jersey, but this can be read as a standalone. I haven't read the other books and had no trouble following along.

Renner and Milo *dreamy sigh* are the heroes in this book. Renner the a hard-as-nails owner of the manufacturing company Bastion Enterprises located in Hook, New Jersey. Milo is an ex-military security guard who h
Elsa Bravante
Jan 10, 2017 Elsa Bravante rated it it was ok
Entre el MEH y el rolling eyes más absoluto, sobre todo después de ese final.

Supongo que este es uno de los casos en que el libro tiene buenas puntuaciones y yo me quedo mirando el kindle, haciendo autocrítica, y preguntándome por qué es así si a mi me ha parecido tan malo. Lo he intentando, siempre lo hago, pero... es malo, ese es el resumen, me ha parecido muy malo, lo único que le he encontrado positivo son las escenas de sexo y algún momento emotivo entre los personajes.

Renner y Milo, uno un
.Lili.

Tessa Bailey was an author whose Het Romance I enjoyed reading. Alpha men, strong females, snark, and sexy times- what was there not to like? And then I saw she was crossing over into GayRomance- Scoooore! While this one did start a little rough for me, I soon began to jive with the story and got sucked in. Wound Tight ended up winning me other.

What I loved:

-Milo and Renner. They were well fleshed out and showed growth throughout the story.

-Dual POV!

-The sexual tension was off the charts.

Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from publisher via Netgalley*

If I could put this succinctly, it would be this...

Tessa + M/M =

This is Tessa we're talking after all, who in my book, is the queen of dirty talk. Mix in M/M and what you get is this. Simply delicious and panty-melting! Yes, I went there! Like I said, you're talking about a woman who has mastered the art of the dirty talk *g*

If you're a fan of this series like me, you'd have met Renner briefly by the second book. I haven't gotten to the third yet but I
Mandi Schreiner
Dec 06, 2016 Mandi Schreiner rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
Tessa Bailey is the queen of the dirty talking hero and I'm always excited for a new release. And then she tells me she is writing a male/male. Excuse me while I swoon off my couch in anticipation. Wound Tight is FULL of intense sexual tension and hot, hot sexy times. Definitely some dirty talking too.

If you've read this series, you've met Renner, the factory CEO guy who is more of a villain than a hero. That's the best kind of hero, right? If you have not read this series, no worries - this wil
Barbara
Sep 20, 2016 Barbara marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-tbr
Yay! Milo and Renner!!! Just in time for my birthday!!
Chris
Dec 06, 2016 Chris rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm
Really enjoyed this - it was sweet, hot and had the right amount of angst to keep me wanting more. I adored Milo whose persistence and energy was awesome. Renner was an interesting character who made me feel a range of emotions but eventually he won me over. The epilogue was the sweetest but damn if the ending didn't feel sudden ! Perhaps we could have had a little more time ?
Sandra ~ ♥ Cross My Heart ♥
Reviewed at Cross My Heart Writings & Reviews.
*Many thanks to the author and publisher for an arc of this book via Netgally.

My first thoughts upon hearing that Wound Tight, the much anticipated final book in the Made in Jersey series, would be m/m was Holy Moly! There really is a Santa Claus! The Queen of dirty talking, baggage toting, sinfully sexy, bad*ss alpha males is writing m/m for the first time - and it's Renner and Milo's story! Can I hear an Amen?!

I've been panting for Renner and
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***3.5 Stars***

I have to be honest and say I'm always hesitant when an M/F author dips into M/M. But I needn't have worried here. Tessa Bailey handled the transition smoothly...and brought her A+ dirty talking game to the table.

"I want to suck you off right here. I want you to remember me on my knees, my head bobbing up and down between your legs, next time someone tries to fuck around with you. Or tries to make you forget that you run shit. You're the man, Renner. So sit back, watch me make
Ezinwanyi~ThatEzi  (Oh My Shelves)

3.5 Star Review at Oh My Shelves Blog
Renner Bastion came off as an uptight, self-centered business man whom Milo Bautista had his hands full trying to protect. When Milo confides in his boss Renner, that he is attracted to a man for the first time and is struggling with how to proceed, Renner offers to coach him on landing this secret crush. What the reader ends up with seduction lessons that ended up as a satisfying love affair.

For an author who doesn’t usually write M-m romances, I was impr
Jun 28, 2016 Jennifer marked it as to-read
Tessa Bailey is writing M/M, and I cannot wait to get my hands, my eyes, and my mouth on it!!!

~Kristin~
~3.5~ Stars
Ariadna
Jan 09, 2017 Ariadna added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF at 14% (there wasn't a single thing I liked about this novel. #Notsorry)

I'd seen this book getting recced on Twitter and, although I've never read anything by this author before, I decided to give it a try. FTR, I knew that this was Bailey's first M/M romance but one of the recs was persuasive enough for me to overlook my usual wariness. Had I been more cynical, perhaps I'd have lowered my expectations accordingly. (Part of my skepticism was that this is the 4th book in a series and the rest
Gi's Spot Reviews
Oh boy! Is it HOT in here or is it just me???

I know, I know, by now I should already be used to Tessa Bailey’s level of smoking hotness erotic perfection – she is, after all the queen of dirty mouthed alpha males – but this one just cemented that in a whole new level!

Wound Tight is the first MM Romance by the author, and as I’m completely addicted to her writing and Made in Jersey is one of my favorite series, I couldn’t miss this one, even though it’s not a genre I’ve ever read before, (yes, I
Shayna
It seems fitting that WOUND TIGHT is my absolute FAVORITE of the series! Sadly, even though it's my favorite, the Made In Jersey series has come to an end and I'm heartbroken. And yet, at the same time, my heart is SO DAMN FULL! Ms. Bailey has given us AMAZING characters and such BEAUTIFUL happily ever afters with this series. Even though it is THE END, their stories will always have a place in my heart. Thank you for an AMAZING ride Tessa!

WOUND TIGHT has got to be one of the most anticipated r
Amanda
Nov 28, 2016 Amanda rated it it was amazing

My favorite smutty author writing a M/M romance? Oh My GawD! Please get ready the fire extinguisher!

Mr. CEO, Renner Bastion is the brother of the previous book heroine, but this can totally work as a standalone. He is stoic and doesn't have much friends and suffer from a health scare not too long ago. His relationship with his sister seems good, but we didn't get to see them spend much time together. Renner is a total workaholic and a good boss despite everyone seems to think otherwise
Miranda (MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It)
4.5 / 5 Fangs

DANG, Tessa Bailey knows how to write a steamy romance novel.

Tessa Bailey has been an author I have always been interested in, but I never got around to reading her books. I have heard such great things about her books, and I finally got around to reading a book by her! I am now SOLD on her books. I completely understand all of the hype her books get!

I read this book as a standalone and I had no issues following the book even though it is the last book in a series. However, this bo
Flavs is Mrs David Gandy♥~♥’
ARC Received in exchange for an honest review

OMG! Why did I doubt that this would be another Awesome book. I mean it is Tessa Bailey.
Firstly I don't normally read M/M books, I don't know just haven't a good one that will make me read this genre... Well until NOW!

This book changed my mind. I love Milo and Renner's story. This story is about love and romance and two people giving themselves to the other and trusting that the other one will be there once they see the real you.

Renner was in Jersey c
Sanaa  ☆ Sanaa's Book Blog ☆
4.5-4.75 stars!!

I think, it's been over a month since I read a book that I really enjoyed and I was left satisfied and just happy with the way this turned out. I'm pretty sure, M/M can get me out of any book funk.

“I claimed you, Renner. I made you my friend. Made you my…more. I needed you to claim me in return. That was all I needed.”

Renner is a CEO of his company and Milo is his bodyguard. He self appointed himself the role even though he wasn't hired for it Renner specifically. They were
Ginny Rose
Let me start by saying that M/M is not my genre of preference. Then Tessa Bailey mentioned she was wrapping her Made in Jersey series with Milo and Renner.

The queen of dirty talk writing her first M/M romance? This I need to read.
How did she do? Hello!! Excellent!!

Even if m/m is not your genre of preference, like me, you will LOVE Milo and Renner. This is so much more than a love story. It's about two people coming to terms with who they are. Two people who are so obviously opposite, they mak
Maria Rose
Tessa Bailey’s first venture into male/male romance territory is the final story in the fun and sexy Made in Jersey series, set in rough and tumble Hook, New Jersey. The series has covered a few different tropes – best friend’s sibling, second chance romance, boss’s little sister and now this one which qualifies as a workplace romance.

Renner is the stressed out CEO of the factory in Hook that he’s spent the last six months improving and upgrading, He knows there isn’t much reason for him to sti
Jay
Nov 30, 2016 Jay rated it really liked it
Shelves: mm-romance, read-2016
4 stars – Wound Tight is the first M/M novel from the well-established M/F author, Tessa Bailey. As such, it’s also my first exposure to her work. So in spite of this being the fourth full-length novel of the series, I was reading it as a standalone. While it took a while for me to get into this story, it was a hot and intense read that I couldn’t put down once I did.

Milo Bautista left Boston after an old friend hooked him up with a security job at a factory in Hook, New Jersey. In the time he’s

Made in Jersey (4 books)
  • Crashed Out (Made in Jersey, #1)
  • Thrown Down (Made in Jersey, #2)
  • Worked Up (Made in Jersey, #3)