Start by marking “Cuffed and Briefed (KO Ink Book 4)” as Want to Read:
Cuffed and Briefed (KO Ink Book 4)

Cuffed and Briefed (KO Ink Book 4)

4.47  ·  Rating details ·  62 Ratings  ·  5 Reviews
Warning: For Mature Adult Audiences 18+. Contains language and actions some may deem offensive. Sexually explicit content. MF.

In book four of KO Ink:
Maria Roark has focused on her career, not having time for a private life. Now with her siblings finding love, she starts to see there are more important things in life. A cop starts to show his interest in her and it leaves
ebook
Published August 2nd 2016 by JK Publishing, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about Cuffed and Briefed, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cuffed and Briefed

Julie Jackson
May 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This book ❤❤❤
Maria is a career woman. She has no time for dating. When she meets Ranger, she begins to wonder if she is missing something. His son is his world and he latched on to Maria with no problem. Seeing his son and Maria gives his the strength to know she is the one. Her job brings risk and the plot twist is heartbreaking.
Shaly
May 28, 2016 rated it liked it
2.5 Stars

This read more like a novella than a whole book. I already knew where things were headed between Ranger and Maria as their story began during the last book, so a lot of small things in this book were repetitive. Still it was nice reading about a regular relationship as opposed to the triads this series is so overly fond of.

It started off good, very interesting with all of the wacky characters making appearances and making me laugh. I like how straightforward Maria was when it came to h
Dawn Gee
Nov 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very good continuation of series

I've liked Maria and Ranger through all of the books. It's heartbreaking what Ranger learns about his wife's death. Maria is tougher than I expected her to be based on her career. I wish they could figure out the top guy is causing all the problems.
Julie Jacobus
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great story from Harley and Carson! I love the O'Malley and Roark's, the craziest things happen when they get together! With over the top sexiness, love, laughter and crazy families, this book brought it all! Can't wait for the next one!
Sharon
Aug 02, 2016
Sandy Emary
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm am so loving this series!
Shannon
Oct 29, 2016
Holly
Feb 20, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »
I live in the South with my two sons, two Great Danes, and an adopted shelter dog that keeps us in line. Books have always been a part of my life. Nothing is better to me than curling up and relaxing with a good story by losing myself in someone else’s world while leaving mine behind.
Writing stories and growing as an author with each book published, is a goal. My aspiration is to have a reader kn