Start by marking “Secret Sisters #1 Heart to Heart” as Want to Read:
Secret Sisters #1 Heart to Heart

Secret Sisters #1 Heart to Heart

(Secret Sisters #1-2)

Two Complete Books!!

Book 1, Heart to Heart: After a lonely time in the fifth grade, Tess Thomas dreads the beginning of the next school year. Then the exclusive Coronado Club invites her to join. She thinks she'll do anything to belong--until she finds out just what "anything" means. How far is too far to keep a friend? When does belonging cost more than you should pay?

Boo
ebook
Published May 11th 2016 by Sandra Byrd (first published 1998)

To ask other readers questions about Secret Sisters #1 Heart to Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Secret Sisters #1 Heart to Heart

Start your review of Secret Sisters #1 Heart to Heart
Shelly
Jun 23, 2014 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was another one I downloaded for my 13 year-old daughter which she really enjoyed
Julianna Neff
Nov 08, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
AurorainBookland
Mar 02, 2012 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: christian
Awsome book series for middle school girls
Ava Hung
Sep 02, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love this book. It really makes me think about my sister. Although,my sister and i made that name first. I got a little bit upset though.
Jennifer Robb
Jan 07, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: third to sixth grade girls
Recommended to Jennifer by: Amazon
Tess had a rough fifth grade year with few friends because she was the new girl after a move. Over the summer, though, Tess forges what she thinks is a real friendship with Colleen. After all, Colleen gave her a friends forever necklace that proves it!

As sixth grade starts, Tess assumes she and Colleen will be in the same class--but it doesn't turn out that way. Tess is placed in Ms. Montgomery's class while Colleen is in Mr. Basil's class--along with Lauren who was her best friend from the year
Lyric Franklin
Nov 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great

It was really good read more of her books like real life! Just keep reading her books are really awesome ok?
Dana Rose Smith
I recommend!!!!
nicole mckinney
Sep 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a very cute book. Very mild and appropriate for my daughter. I am hoping she will read this and enjoy it as much as I did. The situations were believable and the consequences appropriate.
Literary  Chanteuse
Apr 26, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: middle-grade
Tess is starting the 6th grade and has the comfort of knowing her best friend Colleen will be by her side on that first day. When they are not in the same class Tess begins to fear. Colleen shows her true colors when she starts a club with new best friend and popular girl at school, Lauren. Will Tess be included or will her social life be non-existent.

Tess is a girl who is caught up in all the drama that comes with being in the 6th grade. When her confidence is low she seeks solace with her bes
Ava Traylor
Aug 27, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
FANTABULOUS!!!!!!!!
Diane Secchiaroli
Jan 10, 2014 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a YA novel. The book is divided into two sections regarding a young girl and her trials at a new school (her second year) and friends. A good book for young Christian girls.
stevie briggs
Jan 26, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
wow

this book is amazing it is a very emotional story that I think every girl will love. I will definitely buy the other six volumes!!!!!
keren
rated it it was ok
May 01, 2018
jilani shaik
Aug 13, 2017

• The New Kid: Surviving Middle School Is Tough!
  • Julia Jones' Diary / Horse Mad Girl / Diary of an Almost Cool Girl / Diary of Mr TDH
  • Catastrophe (Body Swap #1)
  • AKBAR AND BIRBAL: TALES OF HUMOUR
  • A French Girl in New York (The French Girl #1)
  • My Worst Day Ever! (Julia Jones' Diary #1)
  • Kaveri
  • A Convenient Marriage (A Regency Love #1)
  • Lost in the Haveli: The tale of a trapped soul
  • Meet Maddi - Ooops! (Diary of an Almost Cool Girl #1)
  • The Crow by her Window
  • The 12 Commandments of Being a Woman
  • Cracking The Code: My Journey To Bollywood
  • A Diary of a Private School Kid
  • Fairest of All (Whatever After, #1)
  • Episode 1: The New Girl: The Extraordinarily Ordinary Life of Cassandra Jones (Walker Wildcats Year 1: Age 10)
  • My First Pony (Diary of a Horse Mad Girl #1)
  • Don't Even Think About It (Don't Even Think About It, #1)
Bestselling author Sandra Byrd has published fifty books over her editing and writing career. Her traditionally published books include titles by Howard Books, a division of Simon and Schuster, Tyndale House Publishers, WaterBrook Press, an imprint of Penguin Random House, and Bethany House Publishers.

Sandra’s series of historically sound Gothic romances launched with the best-selling Mist of Mid

Secret Sisters (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Heart to Heart (Secret Sisters, #1)
  • Twenty-One Ponies (Secret Sisters, #2)
  • Star Light (Secret Sisters, #3)
  • Accidental Angel (Secret Sisters, #4)
  • Double Dare (Secret Sisters, #5)
  • War Paint (Secret Sisters, #6)
  • Holiday Hero (Secret Sisters, #7)
  • Petal Power (Secret Sisters, #8)
  • First Place (Secret Sisters, #9)
  • Camp Cowgirl (Secret Sisters, #10)