Start by marking “Chasing Colt (An Anderson Brother Novel)” as Want to Read:
Chasing Colt (An Anderson Brother Novel)

Read Book* *Different edition

Chasing Colt

(Anderson Brother #2)

Colt's spent the past four years running from his family's betrayal and the daughter they kept secret from him. His dream of a pro football career has come to pass but nothing he does fills the emptiness inside of him. Until an accident during a blinding snowstorm requires him to be rescued by a surprising woman.

Sophie's only trying to get to her family's cabin when the s
Published April 28th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Chasing Colt, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Chasing Colt

Start your review of Chasing Colt (An Anderson Brother Novel)
Connie
Loved it! In order for Colt to achieve his dream to become an NFL quarterback with the Denver Broncos, his entire family conspires to keep a deep, dark secret hidden from him. For the last four years, Colt hasn't spoken to his brother, Ford, who is about to marry Colt's ex-girlfriend, Hannah. But then Colt meets a wonderful woman named Sophie. Will she be able to convince Colt to forgive all of the people who betrayed him?
Marjorie
Nov 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: prime
Kindle Unlimited read.
I would recommend reading Finding Ford prior to this book as I think it will add a lot more substance to the story that you read. Also, this book gives away what happens in Finding Ford so it would be a major spoiler to read this one prior to the first book.
Kinsey Faucette
Sep 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another gem by this author!
Christina
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another great read

I really loved this book. It was really sweet and cute. The writing was great and the characters were amazing as well! Such a good romance story
Rhonda Beard
May 15, 2017 rated it it was amazing
5 tear filled happily ever after stars... I always knew that there was something more for Colt as I read part of his story with Hannah and Ford but how amazing it would be I didn't know. This story nailed all the happily ever after dreams and remains us that love is not words but actions and the story of Colt and Sophie is exactly that. Add in one adorable 4 year old little girl and these stories are perfect.
Jamie Ellis
Jun 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Loving Colt

This was a great addition to the series. The storyline just flows. I really like that they are wholesome books not filled with sex scenes. You actually rely on the story. So now I'm off to read Olivia's story. And little Grace stole my heart.
I recommend this book.
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Deeann Tinkle
Oct 26, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great read

Hard to put down this book it was such a good read! Enjoyed the love story and the happy ending!
Clare
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it
Such a good follow on book! Absolutely loved this! Would deffo recommend it
Sydney
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was ok
Skimmed it to see if Colt and Hannah get back together but they don’t. Didn’t care for Sophie
Joy Greenwood
Aug 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another good read, loved it.
Now I'm going to read loving live
Sallie Page
Sep 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved Sophie and Colt!! I really liked that Colt got his happy ever after and that she accepted all that comes with him. beautifully written again.
Dawn Chic
May 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
3.5
Lea's *~*Book Nook*~*
Enjoyed this series very much
Dolores Misko
Oct 17, 2016 rated it liked it
I feel like I'm missing half the book.
Ashley
Feb 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love it

I love that Hannah got redemption for all the trouble that her parents caused her. I also love that both Hannah and Colt found their happy endings.
Rebecca Arbaugh
Jan 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing
A story wrote about love and forgivenss while coming full circle.

Colt Andersons choice of drug was football. He knew he'd make it the pros and have a family with Hannah. Only problem is Hannah had their baby but was with his brother. It's been 4 years since he has seen or talked to his family. How do you forgive them for keeping a life changing secret?

Sophie is her name. That's the breath of fresh hair that causes him to crash and see his world could be better, she makes him better. An unlikely
Leigh Ann Atwood
Great series

Well scripted and well written, although the closure of total family betrayal in the context of a second relationship boggles the mind. Real people. Real emotions. Well done.
Shannon83
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Another great story in the series. Loved to see how much Colt had grown from a boy to man.
Melissa
Jan 09, 2017
Emily
May 25, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Shift (Southern Werewolves, #1)
  • The Girl in the Love Song (Lost Boys, #1)
  • Playboy Princes (Royals of Arbon Academy, #2)
  • Going the Distance (The Kissing Booth, #2)
  • Sold To The Werewolf Prince
  • Real Girl (Aston Creek High, #4)
  • Howl (Southern Werewolves, #2)
  • Pack's Promise(ARC Shifters #1)
  • Crushing on My Brothers' Best Friend (Sweet Water High, #2)
  • The Perfect First (Fulton U, #1)
  • The Forever Crew (Adamson All-Boys Academy, #3)
  • Kissing the Boy Next Door (Sweet Water High, #3)
  • Flirting with the Bad Boy (Sweet Water High, #4)
  • Redemption (Bridal Creek High #2)
  • A Lost Paige (Hidden Kingdom Trilogy #2)
  • Declaration: Year 3 (Fallen Fae Academy, #3)
  • To Come First
  • Interruption War: Year 3 (Fallen Fae Academy, #4)
Kristin is an an indie writer from Louisiana who believes happily ever after is a must. A fan of everything romance including paranormal and the occasional mystery, she only writes what she loves. When she isn't writing she's hanging out with her crazy collection of dogs and cats and daydreaming about the next dozen stories she wants to write.
You can reach her on her website for updates on her lat

Anderson Brother (3 books)
  • Finding Ford: An Anderson Brother Novel
  • Loving Livie (An Anderson Brother Novella Book 3)