Start by marking “Caged (Caged, #1)” as Want to Read:
Caged (Caged, #1)

Caged

(Caged #1)

Judd Asher was taken from his front garden when he was just four years old. After an extensive search he was never found. Twenty-one years after a random call out, Judd is found chained and beaten in the basement of an old rundown farmhouse where he has lived the life of an animal for the last twenty-one years. Kloe Grant is assigned as Judd's personal therapist. It's her ...more
Published May 12th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Caged, please sign up.
Andrea And it's a cliffhanger. You'll need book 2, Chained, ASAP!

Start your review of Caged (Caged, #1)
Candace
Whew! It's been a few days since I finished this book and I still cannot get it out of my mind. This book was hands-down one of the best books I've read this year! I read it to pass some time between the new releases I was waiting for. Honestly, I didn't expect much. Man, was I ever wrong! This book blew me away!

I'm not going to provide a summary this time around, because I don't want to give anything away. The blurb provides a quick glimpse of the very basic components of the story. However,
✦❋Arianna✦❋
May 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-romance
4 Stars!!

description

'Caged' was not my first book by this author and for sure it won’t be my last. D.H. Sidebottom delivered a dark, gritty and even disturbing read for some readers, that will keep you at the edge of your seat and will blow your mind with some intriguing twists and turns. This book is not for the faint of heart. It’s disturbingly graphic, it’s erotic and it’s unputdownable! I was engrossed in this story from the very beginning and I honestly couldn’t put it down.

“I’m going to make you
Elfina Renee
 photo Caged 01.jpg

You've gotta love an author who can get down to the meat and bones of a dark gritty read, shatter your perceptions and leave you begging for more. That's exactly what D.H. Sidebottom did with Caged. Disturbingly dark, insane plot developments, intense steamy scenes, fast paced so there's never a dull moment.

By the time you figure out what's happening, it's then you realize you've been mind fucked! Caged is not for the feint of heart, there's no hearts and flowers. This novel contains graphic
warhawke
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Non romantic dark
Genre: Dark Thriller
Type: Book 1 of 2
POV: First Person - Dual
Rating:

Judd Asher was taken from his home at 4 years old. 21 years later he was found with severe physical and psychological trauma. 4 years after his returned, he reinvented himself as cage fighter Anderson Cain with a thirst for revenge.

Khloe Grant was a therapist assigned to his case. Due to personal connection, she was forced to step off. When chance encounter brought them back together again, she wanted what little they had
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Kindly provided by the author
"D.H. Sidebottom" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

TITLE: Caged
AUTHOR: D.H. Sidebottom
GENRE: Dark Thriller | Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: May 20th 2016

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Now and then I need to step away from the light and walk towards the darkness and this author usually delivers everything I crave..

This is one of those books that you just want to turn off life for, the phone, social media, the tv all those distractions because
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

This looks sooo good I cannot wait to get started! Burning a hole on my Kindle

Book 1 of 2.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Books in the Caged duet should be read in order:
Book 1: Caged
Book 2: Untitled - July 2016

Blurb:
CC
4.5 Stars

description

Judd Asher was only four years old when he was abducted and held captive for twenty-one years. Upon being found, he was taken to a mental health facility for evaluation and rehabilitation. At the facility, he is assigned a therapist named Kloe Grant. Immediately, they have an unspoken and deep connection with each other. Judd Asher no longer exists, but the twenty-five year old strong male with a fiery and feral intensity called Anderson Cain is ever present. He relies on the dark bond
Elle
3* hmm... STARS!! ** maybe spoiler alert? **

Review @ Midnight Romance
“There is always sun after the rain, light after the dark. The morning will always be accompanied by a bird’s happy song, the spring will always burst after the cold winter, and the night will always be caressed by the light of the moon. There’s always pleasure, Anderson, always that touch of better. You just have to look for it. And find it.”

DH Sidebottom is no stranger for me. I've read her other collaboration series and
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided by the author in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Caged
Author: D.H. Sidebottom
Series or Standalone: Part of a series
Category: Dark Thriller
POV: Heroine's POV
Characters:: 4.5
Plot: 5
HEA: Ehh...not telling

Seems like most of my favorite books of the year have been erotic thrillers! Loved this book.

Judd Asher. Kidnapped and held for twenty one years in a basement by a couple.
Isolated, abused and with severe mental problems. His new name? Anderson Cain.
Kloe Grant is
chan ☆

what the fuck?

let's start with the basics. this book starts off innocently enough, with our main girl Kloe rehabilitating our dude Anderson. you get the warm fuzzies at his shy advances towards her and think "oh yes find comfort in each other, recover from shared traumas." BUT NO FUCKING SIR! that would be too simple. instead our main characters get ripped apart and reunited 4 years later. but of course our sweet vulnerable dude is basically a sociopath upon reunion. heart warming, no? and
Dana aka ♥Belladonna♥
Holy crap, that was good!!!

Must get my hands on the next one NOW!

Jen
**4.5 stars**

Holy hell this book should come with a "dark" warning...LOL Even though it was super dark, and had a lot of subjects that some readers would not like....I loved this story!!! I was enthralled through the whole book. I couldn't put it down and there wasn't a page where I was bored. I will say this; I don't really think of this as romance. More like an erotic thriller maybe??? Definitely not love and flowers, so if that is what you are after; then you'd best put it down.

If you are
Hulya Kara Yuksel
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
That was so disturbing but I have no regrets. Cause I freaking enjoyed it!!! :-D

Di Covey/TwistedBookReviews
Fuuuuuck. #TwistedApproved May contain triggers for some. M/F M/M and M/M/F Brutal sex that blew my panties to smithereens.

Another fast paced, dark and twisted, drama filled hit from Sidebottom. I can't enough of her words, they reach in twisting my heart, breaking my soul, leaving me reeling and feeling. I loved loved loved this book.

The story his made up in two parts. Part One is damaging, heart breaking, and will give you all the "feels." Anderson Cain is found after years of abuse, locked
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was a really good dark suspense erotic thriller. To me I know the book was good when I can't stop thinking about it after I complete it. Judd Asher was kidnapped and held for twenty-one years when he was found he was chained up and beaten in a rundown farmhouse he was also sexually abused. Kloe Grant is the therapist assigned to help him she is also struggling in her personal life she just found out that he husband is cheating with his secretary Sarah and how she found out I ...more
crίѕтίŋα•●♥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ♥●•
OMFG this book rock my world!!! A dark twisted story, surprising and mind-fuck as hell!!!
5+++ stars :D

“It’s so hard, Kloe, to have this much hatred and aggression inside, with no promise of it ever going away. (...)
It’s so fucking hard. It will never go away. The suffering will never stop. I can’t move on until it stops. For twenty-five years all I have breathed for is vengeance, to watch their faces when I come back, and for the one day when I can get an answer for the question that haunts my
Michelle
DNF at 40%! I tried to get into this one but I just can't stand Kloe! She doesn't act like a therapist at all. I mean who tells their patient she's probably going to have an orgasm watching him whenever he eats some Ben and Jerry's ice cream??? Rolling my eyes!!! I also hate it when the description of the H doesn't match the cover. He has long blond hair in the book but not on the cover. lol
Glad others enjoyed but I had to skim just to get to 40% and I can't even make myself skim some more.
May 23, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF @25%

I'm sorry. Yes, I know I'm in the minority. This isn't dark. It's depressing. Plus no one over comes 21 years of being chained in a basement that quickly. I don't care what kind of connection he has to her.
Myla
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Myla by: CC
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anderson became the patient of Kloe, who is a behavioral therapist. She learned that Anderson was kidnapped at a young age and kept to be tortured, rape and other kind of abuse for 21 years. This has damaged Anderson, both physically and emotionally. He’s a broken man.

From this point on, I already like Kloe and her mission to help others to get over their gruesome past. The way she treats her patient not only with common sense, but with a heart.

So, when Kloe saw Anderson for the first time,
Vaso
Apr 14, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: e-books
Kloe and Anderson. They are both damaged from their pasts. Kloe changed her name to leave her past behind, but it didn't help her as much as she thought. Anderson was saved but "damned" and ruined again from the same person and his seeking for his revenge.
This is a dark, rough book with violent scenes and I would recommend it only to funs of this gentre.

3,5 Open your heart and let me in stars
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Wow!! Just simply Wow!!
The book starts as poignant and then chops you up.
Behavioural therapist - Kloe Grant meets Judd Asher aka Anderson Cain , who's been kidnapped and imprisoned in a basement for 21 years , living literally like an animal, chained and abused , beaten and raped, starved and fed scraps. He's rescued and sent for therapy. The horrible experiences have mutated him into a masochistic freak. He's a walking volcano , breathes pain in and breathes anger out .
His personality is
Al George
What in the ever love of good books to read could I have been thinking?

bad decisions

Warnings: rape, violence, twisted ick, a cliffhanger, AND the way the story and events started wrapping themselves around each other at the end? Bull pucky. Pure and simple. If this is love, I want none of it.

I blame myself for not reading more of the reviews. Idiot.
Aleera
May 19, 2016 rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 3-red-kindle

When I review a book, I base it on the feelings I had toward the book. With that being said...

Well... I. Am. Pissed!!!!

I Feel So Betrayed!!!!

Who knows... maybe I will get over it tomorrow morning. Who knows... and maybe I will change the rating of the book to a better one but...

I was really enjoying the book up to 90%. I know it is dark and twisty.

I do dark and twisty. Hell, I am dark and twisty!!!

I get pissed at my girl friends that can't handle dark and twisty... BUT this book, I feel it
Sarit
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
English and Hebrew versions for this review

I am an avid reader, I read about one book every week. Some of them I forget the minute I finish reading them, others I remember vaguely. But once every few months I read a book that keeps me on edge from the very first page and I just know I won’t ever forget it. In fact, the book is so good that I read it very very slowly, so I can stay a little bit longer trapped in the story.
This is exactly how I felt about Caged by DH Sidebottom.

A few words about
Mirjam
Aug 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

“Numbness is so much worse than pain. Numbness is nothing. You can’t feel nothing. You can’t grab hold of nothing. But you can become nothing. It grows inside you until you’re a big hole of nothing along with it. You just become a tiny insignificance”

Okay, I've just finished this.. what in the ever loving fuck have I just read? This was horribly dark and I do hope that I will never come across people who do this, not only to other people but to children! Disgusting.

Judd Asher/Anderson Cain, we
Romance Readers Retreat
Holy mother of.... I honestly do not know how this author continues to get better and better. Just when I think I've read D H Sidebottom's best work yet, she hits me straight in the heart. Wounding me, leaving me breathless, yet again.

As always with authors I love, I knew nothing at all about this book, except for what the cover looked like. I've avoided all teasers and I haven't read the synopsis either.

Right from the prologue, I knew I was going to be hooked. The tragic start to this story
Jo Conway
Mar 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 freaking awesome stars!!!!!!

I don't even know where to start, that was an amazing read!!

I don't know how D H Sidebottom does it but she wrote such a gripping novel, I always know she will have me page turning unable to put the book down & Caged was no different.

Caged pulled me in from the very first page.
I'm a huge fan for a strong leading lady & Kloe did not disappoint!
The plot twists are just incredible, I really couldn't guess where this story was going until it actually happened
Mariℓina
3,5 Stars!
Doris
Apr 24, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Will give my review after reading 'Chained', but will say that I read 'Caged' in one afternoon.
Diane Yoz
Mar 31, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Holy Frkn Sh*t!!! Intense, so much so that I caught myself closing my eyes so I wouldn't read what was happening! I'm still reeling from the shock of this suspenseful thriller. ( I should say SHOCKS, because there are quite a few " gasps moments" )
I love a story with a tortured hero, make that hero feral, sexy and complex and you got yourself Anderson/Judd! His past is horrific. Kloe is the Therapist trying to help Anderson but her compassion can't save him when her own demons haven't been

• Cold Cole Heart
  • Deliverance for Amelia (Killer, #1)
  • Take Me with You
  • The Dominator
  • Sweet Jayne
  • Nectar (Nectar #1)
  • Never Far
  • Sinister Kisses (SKALS, #1)
  • Flawed (The Butcher, #1)
  • Vas  (The V Games, #3)
  • Sociopath's Revenge (Sociopath Duet, #2)
  • Sociopath's Obsession (Sociopath Duet, #1)
  • Animal (Prisoned, #2)
  • Pretty Broken Dolls (Pretty Little Dolls #4)
  • Deviants (Badlands #2)
  • Savages (Badlands #1)
  • Vlad (The V Games, #1)
  • Horrorscape (Horrorscape, #2)

Caged (2 books)
  • Chained (Caged, #2)
“But, just as I was about to pass out, the brutality making me hyperventilate, things took a drastic turn.” 1 likes
“You all tried to save me,” he said quietly, his stare darkening on me. “But what none of you realised is that I didn’t want saving.” 1 likes