Start by marking “Snatched by the Alien Savage (Galactic Mating Season, #2)” as Want to Read:
Snatched by the Alien Savage (Galactic Mating Season, #2)

Snatched by the Alien Savage

(Galactic Mating Season #2)

A SciFi Alien Romance

Love? That's for suckers.

Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled my friend Jasmine found a hot guy who’s crazy about her but I’m not interested in that for myself. I’ve got other things to think about, such as how to pay rent.

Besides, life has taught me that trusting people only ends in heartache.

When Jasmine claims her new man is an alien…well, she’s
Published May 22nd 2016

Start your review of Snatched by the Alien Savage (Galactic Mating Season, #2)
♛ Garima ♛
It was just okay....

It was just follow-up on #1 and novelty of pink/purple alien is worn off. I like Raven's character whereas Ato was ok character to root for.
I think my kindle will keep an eye on next installments even if I forget but at this point I really don't care...
Cindy Caron
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series! Just can't get enough of these big, pink hunks of men that fall hard for their amavar, whom they inadvertently find while on a rescue mission to the planet we call Earth. Being the youngest on the mission, Akotolyn could only hope to be a true part of the team, so when the commander invites him to join him and Jasmine to visit with her friends to see if they could help find the Princess and her captor, he is thrilled and excited. But there is tension on the ship, as another m ...more
Cynthia L. Turner
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ako and Raven

Love this series! This is the second book in the series: Galactic Mating Series and it is just as enjoyable as the first one. Ako and Raven are an delightful couple and really become a couple by the end of the book. The trials they go through in the swamp takes survival skills. There are still questions to be answered and more mating to be done. Can wait for the next book in the series!
Tasha
Jun 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is book to about the Pink aliens. Akotolyn wants to get off of the ship to look for the princess so he gets his chance but get hurt when they encounter humans. As soon as he is healed he goes to Jasmine's former apartment and sees Raven who he immediately attacks taking them both to the middle of the swamp. They do the 2 step tango only for him to finally realize that she is his mate. This one wasn't quite as funny as the other one but it was still good.
McKayla Schutt
May 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Finished too fast

I read the whole book in a day and now I have to wait for the next one. Leh sigh. Good book. I liked Ako.
Kristy
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of 'Snatched by the Alien Savage' from Flora Dare, in exchange for my honest review.

What an action-packed start to a new series from Flora & Marina, I was quickly drawn into this short story from the very start. Giving alot of new words to figure out how to pronounce, but that made it fun... it wouldn't be right if there wasn't a new language for someone to learn, even with special aids to help. Diviak & his crew are on a mission to save their planets princess, but with the cho
Ana
May 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Out of this World!

I just love these aliens and they are not little green men either, they are big pink hunks with a lot of rotating love!

Akotolyn is a very young Navigator on his spaceship, he is on his first and very important mission. Ako is a virgin and going into his first frenzy if they don't get to his planet soon, he will go insane if he doesn't have sex soon , that is the way of his kind, it is a period all males go through on his planet. Only now he is on earth and his time is upon him.
Barbara
May 31, 2016 rated it really liked it
Given to me for an honest review. You can follow the story line in this book without having read Captured by the Alien Savage. Akotolyn is the youngest crew member and has not felt the mating fever before. The Aliens are looking for a kidnapped princess. Jasmine and Diviak arrive in her apartment to get help in finding the princess. Akotolyn needed medical assistance after a drunk hunter shot him. He now arrives in Jasmine's apartment. He sees a woman he must have and refuses to return to the sh ...more
Crystal
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Fast paced and full of adventure, romance, and some alien understanding. When Raven's best friend Jasmine tells her that she has found love, she is happy for her, until she learns he is a giant alien. Of course she thinks her friend is pulling her leg, until she meets giant, sexy, Akotolyn who appears out of thin air. Akotolyn is going a little wacky as he goes into his first mating heat. If he does not find a mate it will drive him completely crazy and end in his death. When Akotolyn meet Raven ...more
Jessica Mitchell
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A woman who won't take crap from anyone anymore, much less a good looking pink alien man only in a loincloth. A man who is tired of the remarks and being treated as a child with no experience. He may not have any, but he can definitely hold his own.
Raven may of have a rough life growing up but that doesn't mean she has to take it and the punches given now. Not taking anything from anyone she is stunned that her friend, may just be telling the truth about her hunky pink alien man. Now if she can
Susan Otto
Aug 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hilarious book about pink sexy aliens looking for fuel and their princess.

The first book in the series gives the general background of this incredibly hilarious story. Raven a friend Jasmine has quit her job, on Halloween, also. She goes looking for Jasmine who has left her job with a pink hunk (dressed in costume). Raven is kidnapped by the pilot names Akotolyn, who think she is his fated mate. They are lost in the swamp with his transportation/communication device smashed.

They returned to the
Lory
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this series. It's fast paced full of hot steamy romance and adventure. The characters are unique and hilarious plus who doesn't love hot pink alpha hunky men that fall hard for their fated mates (AKA amavar). Who they unexpectantly find when on there rescue mission to Earth. I'm definitely looking forward to reading the next episode. I received this book in exchange for my honest review.
Han
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have been purchasing the series as it written and enjoying every one! I highly recommend them. From the last book, Raven was left at Claires while Jasmine mated. Ako sees Raven, kidnaps her and runs, ends up mashing his transmitter, and leaving them stranded in the swamp. Raven is a independant spirit and embraces their adventure. I really loved when Ako stepped up to his bully and put him in his place. Great read and very well written! I am eager for the next book!
Lyngay
Jul 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Florida, pink aliens and the wildlife mixed up with intention.

Telling your boss where and what to do start the story. Pink aliens that could have rut season and go insane if unable to is part of the beginning. Wrestlers, slave girl and Halloween costumes keep the story rolling. The navigator finds his true mate and she has to find their way out of the swamp. Read to see it unfold. Enjoyed the story very much.
BobaFett114
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love these alien books! They are sexy, without being overly erotic. The story goes by fairly quick, but it is very interesting. I would recommend reading the first book in this series so that you can follow along. This book is with Raven and Ako as they learn they are true mates. I can't wait to read the next book!
Lakeysha
May 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
Snatched

I have to say this is my first time reading something by this author and for a honest review I found this as a great read. So if you like Star Trek this kind of reminds me of a more up to date series that has a little comedy going for it. I will be looking forward to book 3.
Good work
Rosa Maria Garcia
Awesome Series

I just loved it and it keeps getting better as I read each book. The characters are so full of surprises, humor, and passion. I'm so glad that at least two of the crew have found their mates. Hopefully your next one will be another of the crew finding love in plant earth. Highly recommended series and keep them coming.
Betty
Nov 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
ABSOLUTELY SWEET ALIEN INVASION

Marina Maddix and FLORA DARE have yet again written this wonderfully funny and sweet,sizzling story to the series. Even though it is a novella length book,it's a very enjoyable addition to read and I recommend you check it out for yourself and enjoy this wonderfully written series as it continues to unfold!
April Pawless
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great little story. The writing is excellent and the story flows nicely. It's very fast paste without filling rushed. The main characters are lovable from the start. I really enjoyed reading this book and can't wait for the next one.
Brandi
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Read this hoping it would be better than the first...it wasn't. Such a shame too bc I saw how Ruby Dixon and Erin Tate both recommend this series, and I love their books...but this just wasn't at the same caliber as them.
May 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-challenge
I had to read this one, I did enjoy the first book but I swear I find myself laughing at the sex scenes... #Wondercock lmao.
Brenda
Jun 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Entertaining and funread

I loved the first book and the second one delivers . This is a complete story but is also part of a trilogy.
Lisa
Jul 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
This book is only just okay. It would have been so much better had there been more story and way less sex.

- - Gifted ARC copy - -
L.
Sam M
Nov 29, 2016 rated it liked it
Book 2 cute

This was an interesting alien romance book. How their bodies work with human females... Funny... I will have to read book 3 to see how this ends.
Michelle
Dec 20, 2016 added it
Shelves: dnf
DNF
Nancy
Jan 17, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: awful
Though I could swear I've read this before somewhere, it was okay but this is for younger readers - late teens, early twenties. Therefore, I gave it one star because it lacked maturity.
Nikole
Jan 18, 2017 rated it liked it
Another "palate cleanser" with a twist. I haven't read many stories where the male is the virgin. This would've been great as a longer novel.
Lolita Nettles
Jan 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
So happy he was next in line

Loved this book. Raven and Ako make for such sweet mates! I can't wait to see who is next to meet their forever mate with one of the sexy pink baiks
Vicki
Apr 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun. It was an easy read. Pink alien hunk having mating issues meet chubby but outgoing got it together earth girl then wild instant sex. The alien guys are on a mission to find kidnapped princess. Like I said just a fun, fun read.
Ivy Deluca
description

-KU rental
-Still not alot of worldbuilding
-some sex
-not alot of character building, though the heroine Raven is more interesting than the first
-the hero Akotolyn, has a bit of the shy, virgin hero vibe but he’s also a dumb bunny at times.

description

It’s ok. The most interesting thing about this sci-fi alien romance series is the hero’s anatomy. Otherwise, it’s standard fare. If more time was spent in worldbuilding, there’s potential for more. As it is, if you just want smutty sci-fi, you may enjoy this.

Fo

• A Baby for the Alien Prince (The Alva, #1; Celestial Mates)
  • Barbarian's Rescue (Ice Planet Barbarians, #14)
  • Prison Planet Barbarian
  • Dragon's Baby (Red Planet Dragons of Tajss, #1)
  • Mastered By Her Mates (Interstellar Brides Program, #6)
  • Accidental Abduction (Alien Abduction, #1)
  • Stolen by an Alien (Stolen by an Alien, #1)
  • Draekon Mate: Exiled to the Prison Planet (Dragons in Exile, #1)
  • Fire in His Kiss (Fireblood Dragons, #2)
  • Brukr (Dragons of Preor, #8)
  • Barbarian's Tease (Ice Planet Barbarians, #15)
  • Barbarian's Lady (Ice Planet Barbarians, #13)
  • A Baby for Chashan (Dragons of Preor, #9)
  • Fire In His Embrace (Fireblood Dragons, #3)
  • Electric Heart (Dark Planet Warriors, #7)
  • The Alien's Prize (Warriors of Luxiria, #1)
  • Fire Planet Warrior's Passion (Fire Planet Warriors, #2)
  • Fire Planet Warrior's Captive (Fire Planet Warriors, #1)
Marina Maddix is a romantic at heart, but hates closing the bedroom door on her readers. Her stories are sweet, with just enough spice to make your mother blush. She lives with her husband and cat near the Pacific Ocean, and loves to hear from her fans.

Subscribe to her mailing list at http://list.marinamaddix.com or connect with her at marina@marinamaddix.com, @marinamaddix on Twitter, or on Face

Galactic Mating Season (2 books)
  • Captured by the Alien Savage (Galactic Mating Season, #1)

News & Interviews