Start by marking “Revenge (Phoenix Undercover, #3)” as Want to Read:
Revenge (Phoenix Undercover, #3)

Revenge

(Phoenix Undercover #3)

Living in fear was what they were all doing.

It was no longer just the life of the woman he loved that was in danger, but also the life of their unborn child. The undercover case Josh led was now threatening to take away his true happiness. And he must find a way to keep his family safe from the hands of evil.

Knowing that the devil is lurking in the darkness, Josh is left
ebook
Published June 7th 2016 by Limitless Publishing LLC

To ask other readers questions about Revenge, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Revenge

Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
May 26, 2016 marked it as not-in-this-lifetime-or-the-next
Nope. still remember he got a bj from the h's sister in book 1.
Tammy Cole
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
C.A. Harms is one of my absolute favorite authors to read. The reason that she is one of my favorites is very simple. I can always count on her to draw me in from the very beginning.

This story picks right up from the last book left off and I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Josh and Gabby are looking forward to the birth of their baby but are also super aware that Leo is not going to leave them alone.

Revenge has it all. It has a love story for Josh and Gabby but also intense action tha
Maria
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The conclusion to the series is nothing short of intense. Months of fear and uncertainty have strained everyone to the max and as Gabby gets closer to the end of her pregnancy all that stress is definitely not making things any easier for her. Meanwhile Leo is taunting them more and more.

Josh is determined to get Leo, but as time goes by with each new lead it becomes more clear than ever that unless he wants to be found it'll be nearly impossible to find him.

Mistakes. Will one mistake take ever
Casey
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Find this review and more at Ramblings From This Chick

Revenge is the third book in the Phoenix Undercover series by C.A. Harms. This book is not a standalone and should only be read if you have read the previous two books as it is the continuation of Josh and Gabby's story. After reading the first two books, I couldn't wait to see how things would play out here for these characters and it was good to see all of them again in Revenge. There were times here that I was frustrated, but ultimately th
Lustful Literature
Jun 12, 2016 rated it really liked it

Josie's Review 4.5 STARS

Please read Lies and Chaos books 1 and 2 of the Phoenix Undercover Series prior to reading this review, my review might contain spoilers to anyone who has not read this series.

I have been waiting to get my hands on Revenge for a while and as soon as it hit my Kindle there was no stopping me. I love how C.A. Harms has written this series and I really loved how she closed out this series. There was no question left unanswered for me and the emotional rollercoaster ride was
April Symes
This is the 3rd and final book of Josh and Gabby’s love story. I really do recommend that you read the previous books in the Phoenix Undercover series so you can have a better understanding of what happens in this book.
In the final book, Leo makes his big mark in this story. Leo is ready to take his revenge and make Gabby his. He wants to make Josh suffer and has everything and everyone in place ready to do this. Leo finds he wants to keep Gabby for himself and has come to desire her.
Josh is d
Tammy
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Revenge is the conclusion of Josh and Gabby's story.

Leo steps up his game and turns Josh's world upside down. Moments that should be happy ones are turned into struggles they will have to overcome.

CA Harms did a beautiful job bringing this story to life. It is an intense, emotional and a fierce love story that had me grabbing for the tissues and left a warm feeling in my heart for the love of this amazing couple!
Mignon Mykel
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was an excellent conclusion to the story of Josh and Gabby. In it, we're reminded of little pieces along their journey: how they met, how Gabby felt when he was gone, how Josh felt when he came back. These two are finally on the path to forever it seems, but Josh's case is still feeling dangerously close to home.

We start this third part in a suspenseful action scene that will happen later. Much later. But it's just enough foreshadowing for the reader to know -- the fears Josh has? He's comp
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Holy *$%*$*%( Smokes. Right so after waiting a few after reading this book, I had to gather my bearing before I could even write down my thoughts. You won't find a plot synopsis or any spoilers from me because this is one of those books that is best going in blind and hanging on for one he!! of a ride but the sweet ending is finally on its way.

This author is a favorite of mine. She continues to amaze me with each book but this one right here... her best to date and definitely one I will
Samantha's ~*Confessions*~
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
**ARC provided in Exchange for an honest review**
**Bookaholic Confessions**

So I know I’ve said this before, but I am a huge C.A. Harms fan. I have read most of her work and Revenge did not disappoint. The writing, the development of the characters and the conclusion was everything I hoped for.

The constant living in fear for Gabby and Josh was palpable. I could feel the tension and strain through the pages. I was extremely impressed with how patient Gabby was with Josh’s obsession to find Leo. T
MegL
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
They were always looking over their shoulders. Living in fear and waiting for the ball to drop. Josh will do anything in his power to ensure the safety of his family but the devil is watching and Josh finds himself a step behind on every turn.

After the way Chaos ended, I couldn’t wait to get my hands on Revenge. From the prologue, I just knew that this story was going to be intense. I was not disappointed. CA Harms drew me in and I couldn’t put this book down until I finished. Revenge is fast p
Renee Entress from Renee Entress's Blog
5 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has pain, secrets, grief, lies, suspense, twists & turns and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
Lies (Phoenix Undercover #1)
Chaos (Phoenix Undercover #2)

This is the conclusion of Gabriella and Joshua’s story. Josh and Gabriella are planning their future but as the same time in fear about Leo. You can feel Josh pulling away in order to devote his time to taking down Leo. Josh is doing eve
Reviews from the Heart (Kimberly Anne)

Book 3 in the Phoenix Undercover series. This is NOT a standalone series, the have to be read in order. The conclusion of Josh and Gabby.

Have you ever felt like you were being watched, like prey. You knew someone was there in the shadows just waiting for the right time to grab you. Leo is the hunter and Josh and Gabby are his prey. He is waiting for the right time to make Josh pay, he is waiting to take the one thing Josh treasures...Gabby.

Gabby has loved Josh since she first met him. She knew h
Judy Miracle
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Phenomenal conclusion to Gabby & Josh's story. This book was nothing short of intense from start to finish. As Gabby gets closer to the end of her pregnancy the stress levels she is under due to the undercover work Josh had done is taking its toll on her. Josh is determined to take Leo down in any way shape or form but when every new lead puts them against a brick wall will he give up the chase?

After finishing Chaos I couldn't wait to get my hands on this book and once again I was not disapp
Kim  Brewing
Aug 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a ride this was. EVERYONE has been living in fear and on edge because of Leo. Gabby's health and that of their unborn baby is at risk. Josh is so focused on protecting his family, he has tunnel vision and that allowed something to happened that scared them all. There is no doubt the love these two have for each other, but will they get their HEA?! Guess you should read it to find out.

This book may be short, but don't let that fool you - we get a whole story here. Love, drama, suspense and I
Nancy Metsch
What a Fantasic way to end my favorite CA Harms series
We have seen Gabby and Josh go through a lot in their relationship. But having to deal with the evil that is Leo was a huge test. He played all kinds of mind games with Josh regarding Gabby. And he truly did everything in his power to keep Gabby and their unborn child safe.
AND he did his best......What a great ending.
Claudine Van
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 Stars!!!
Sarah Beth
May 22, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A perfect nail bitter by CA Harms!

Wow! A great story filled with suspense, deception, love and friendship. I once againI read this from start to finish straight through!!! I loved the torment of not knowing when the predator would strike and how, when and who would get their revenge!
I also loved the depth of Gabby and Josh's love for each other and their son! As always a great read written perfectly by CA Harms!
Kimberly
Jun 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Couldn't sit still

So I could not sit still while I read this amazing conclusion to the story. It had me on edge and nervous the entire book and what an amazing book it is. A must read and you must read the other 2 books first. Loved it
Kirsty Lyon
Feb 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Action packed

And with that the series has ended....or has it hmmm.
This one seriously tugs at the heart strings and should not be read when in an emotional state, there are tears!
Valentina
Oct 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing
One word. INTENSE! I could not put this book down! Emotional doesn't even begin to describe the way I feel about this book. What a perfect ending!!
Jill Critchlow
Mar 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love love love is all I have for this series

I want a movie! The way this is written I can see it all in my head! I want more!
Michelle Austin

Rating: 5stars out of 5
Blurb:

Books Laid Bare
Jun 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It is saying something when the only thing you don’t like about a book is the cover…not that I am having a go or anything but the girl on the front is just not what I pictured Gabby to look like and seeing as she is pregnant in the book, the cover really bothered me.
But thankfully the story didn’t, so enough said. Straight off the end of Chaos, this is the book that I have been hanging out for, I really, really wanted Leo to get what was coming to him but CA Harms, you made us wait for it!!!
This
Lisa
Title:Revenge
Author:C.A. Harms
Series: Phoenix Undercover (Book #3)
Publisher: Limitless Publishing,LLC
Heat Level: 5 flames out of 5
Rating: 5  stars out of 5

Blurb:

Dana Busenbark
This book starts out with a scene that we left off with or saw in Phoenix Undercover #2. Leo chasing Gabriella. We see Josh's thoughts about how beautiful she is, and even more so as their child grows within her. What happened with Leo? What shoe are they waiting to have drop? What happens when Leo continues his mental assault on Josh and Gabriella? He keeps threatening that Gabriella will be his. Does he manage to take her? Who is helping him behind the scenes? It was not the person I would hav ...more
Rebecca Arbaugh
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great Series!

*Must Read Books 1-2 to get the complete story*

The title says it all!!!! Revenge!

It all started with a stakeout gone wrong. Josh met and fell for the girl but was learning to balance relationship and undercover work for the FBI. Gabby was falling harder for the guy. When Josh, Greyson, and Mikes cover is all blown Leo, part of the Russian mafia, takes it upon himself to make sure Josh's life is a living hell. He starts with little gestures letting them know he was watching. Since g
Lisa Gerkey
Shelves: favorites
Finally! More Josh and Gabby! I loved book 1 and 2 in the series and I was really on edge because I had to wait for more of this fantastic series. The wait is over and just like the rest of the books, this one does not disappoint.
Josh is consumed with protecting Gabby and his son from Leo. Gabby is consumed with wanting her life back to the way it was before the chaos with Leo began. Gabby often finds herself surrounded by her sisters and Josh spends much of his time with fellow agents, his fri
Brandy Castenada
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Revenge by C.A. Harms. C.A. Harms is one of my favorite authors, I own all her books and was super excited to get to read Revenge. Revenge is the 3rd and final book in the Phoenix Undercover Series. Revenge was a quick, suspenseful, sexy, and romantic love story. I enjoyed the author’s writing style it flowed effortlessly from beginning to end, and I could not put the book down. I was so excited to finally get to read the final story of Josh and Gaby. Josh continues to protect Gabby and his unbo ...more
Wednesday Stanley
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
So I want to be completely honest here for some reason (maybe in my head or something). But I had pretty much convinced myself that this book was Gray's and Brook's book, again that's what I was thinking. So you can imagine my surprise when I started reading and found that it was another Josh and Gabby book. Don't get me wrong I love that it was another Josh and Gabby book. You can never get enough Josh and Gabby, right?

So on to my review..... Oh my gosh this book was such an up and down emotio
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • Darkness Follows (Darkness #2)
  • Light In Darkness (Others of Edenton, #6)
  • Destroy Me (Destroy 2)
  • Chosen by Fate (Fate's Path, #3)
  • Seer (The Seeker Series, #3)
  • Unbound Destinies (White Aura, #4)
  • Jackson (Choisie, #0.5)
  • Frog Hollow (Witches of Sanctuary #1)
  • Stormy Surrender (New Hope, #1)
  • Keeping King (Rock Falls, #4)
  • Giving In (The Shore, #1)
  • Just Ride (Legion of Guardians MC, #1)
  • Holly Madison (Sins of the Father, #2)
  • Sinner (Sinners & Saints, #1)
  • Crazy Beautiful (Crazy Beautiful, #1)
  • Long Ride (The Slayers MC #3)
  • Call Me... Vengeance (Vengeance MC, #1)

Phoenix Undercover (3 books)
  • Lies (Phoenix Undercover, #1)
  • Chaos (Phoenix Undercover, #2)