Start by marking “Anti-Stepbrother” as Want to Read:
Anti-Stepbrother

Anti-Stepbrother

4.14  ·  Rating Details ·  12,754 Ratings  ·  1,290 Reviews
He told me to 'settle, girl.'
He asked if 'something was wrong with me?'
He said I was an ‘easy target.’
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks.
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha.

He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother’s fraternity brother.

Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and th
Published August 22nd 2016

Karen Mc ~ Bookalicious Babes Blog
LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP THAT HAS CAUGHT FIRE. ~Ann Landers

Sometimes when you least expect it, love throws a curveball your way. It sneaks up on you and steals your heart and soul, brandishing you to its power with a force as strong as the sun. Books are like love; we get lost in them. We feel them. We experience them. We are under their spell. Stories seize us unpredictably as love does, becoming much more. Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan stole my heart and soul like the power of love, crashing into me wit
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ! Anti-Stepbrother (stand-alone). While pining after her step-brother & falling for the hottest guy at College Summer maneuvers College with awkward moments & quirky behavior!

“Good lord I gulped. The touch of his hand sent tingles through me. That snake tattoo was right there, so close to me.”

Anti-Stepbrother (stand-alone) opens up to College Freshman Summer Stoltz arriving at College to find her step-brother in bed with another student’s girlfriend. Before she knows it she is
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
2.5 -3 Stars!!

description

This was my first book by this author and while it was just an okay read for me, I have to say I enjoyed the writing style, so maybe I will try one of her upcoming books in the future. 'Anti-Stepbrother' was a great enough read that has enough funny and heartwarming moments to keep most readers entertained. I’m sure many will love this one, but well, I’m not ‘most readers’ and I needed something more than the usual college romance. For me this one was just like many other college r
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦Aaaaand by page 8 I no longer give a shit. This writing style isn't for me. Too much info dump at once imo

➦I've been transported into a fraternity house where every dude is the same dude. I can't differentiate between Marcus, Kevin, Caden and any other fraternity brother with bulging muscles. I'm closing shop.

Follow us on facebook Follow us on instagram
S.M. West
4 "It's been you..." STARS

NA is not my go-to but I'll read the genre because I've come across some good and enjoyable reads. This was good. What made it for me was the anti-stepbrother, Caden Banks.

Caden totally had me. Totally swoon-worthy!

He's sexy, much sought after, but he's not a college hottie cliché. That's what I love about him the most! He's mature, a straight shooter and no BS. He doesn't get caught up in the drama of college.

Summer Stoltz is a freshman. She's starting her first year
 ⚛  KAT ⚛ ⊱Kitty Kat's Crazy About Books⊰
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Tijan" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Anti-Stepbrother
AUTHOR: Tijan
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: 40
RELEASE DATE: August 22nd, 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ANTI-STEPBROTHER: This story centres around Summer and Caden and the dickhead stepbrother Kevin..

Straight away you're in amongst all the college drama, the parties, the drinking, the fighting, the popular crowd, the hot guys, the mean girls, this book throws it all at
Loyda
5AWESOME STARS!!!

FULL REVIEW TO POST ON TOUR DATE

F(BR) with my shhlut Mer we're going to college and getting our eye candy *sigh* I'm Elena on the right haha

More Tijan's books??????? YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~

He told me to ‘settle, girl.’
He asked if ‘something was wrong with me?’
He said I was an ‘easy target.’
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks.
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha.

He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrot
Sabrina
Oct 13, 2016 Sabrina rated it really liked it

Why did I wait so long to read Tijan! Seriously, something is wrong with me for missing out on this author. I think the "stepbrother" in the title scared me away from even reading this blurb, but when I finally did I just couldn't stay away any longer. And I'm so glad I finally read it!

Basically, in this book stepbrothers can just get the fuck out and make room for the hot fraternity guy, who's not a douche! Trust me I was thinking the same thing about Caden. I mean, fraternity is just another
 Sonya-❥Chatterbooks book blog ❥
★★★★4 Stars★★★★

photo 1471238183805_20160815012925767_zpsvxiifdrt.jpg

"I came to college to be with my stepbrother, but I fell in love with the anti-stepbrother instead"

You know what I love? When you think that you're going to get a certain type of story and it turns out to be so much more!! Anti-Stepbrother was that book for me. It was funny, heartwarming with a bit of angst and just the right amount of sexiness. Caden Banks stole the show for me and who would want a Stepbrother when you could have the bad ass Anti-Stepbrother.

Summer Stoltz ha
The Book Disciple (Samantha)
Link to full review below! Seriously, its Tijan! I knew I would enjoy it. Lots of NA angst that gets you totally sucked in to the story! See full review on The Book Disciple
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
Anti-Stepbrother was just what I needed at this time. It was funny, like really funny; Summer sometimes had the best lines and comebacks, Caden was the perfect friend turned maybe more. I adore the easy and lovable plot, with a little heartbreak in it. Also, I loved how Tijan wrote Caden and Summer's storyline. Their friendship/relationship was beautiful and exactly like I want in my own relationship. I mean; it was so goddamn adorable how Caden accepted Summer's 'craziness'. In fact, he adored ...more
Ramona
Nov 26, 2016 Ramona rated it liked it
This is my first book from Tijan and after reading the blurb I was very excited to dig in and just enjoy the book because it sounded so promising.
I was curious to explore the writing style and my attention was divided between a lot of elements: the plot, its dynamic, the characters, their relationship and the way all of them blended together.
To begin with, the plot sounded very interesting, mainly because I smelled a love triangle and wanted to see how things will end up.

Our heroine, Summer, was
Sybil aka Lala
I’m a very confused bunny right now…

I don’t know about this book. It had a guy in it. He was pretty sexy. In that mysterious-tatted-up-could-be-a-bad-boy-but-is-actually-kind-of-sweet-doesn’t-talk-much-but-his-abs-are-all-I-really-need-to-know-about-him kind of way. It had a girl. She was awkward but she also had a spine of steel. There were brothers, of the blood, step and fraternity variety. There was banter of the funny variety. There was sexual tension and angst of the delicious sort.

I don’t
Mercedes
Jul 01, 2016 Mercedes rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, new-adult
The love I have for Fallen Crest was bubbling to the surface while reading this. I was smiling and laughing while meeting Summer and Caden. This book was so good, the fact that it was able to spark the same kind of love I had for FCH is amazing and yet, my love for this was unique. I didn't feel like I was reading Mason, Logan and Sam all over again. I was fully with Caden and Summer.
When he started taping Gilmore Girls for me, everything melted.
Summer is starting off her first year at coll
C.M. Owens
Aug 19, 2016 C.M. Owens rated it it was amazing
"I'd settle for Hot Tits." I glanced down at mine. "Maybe the positive reinforcement will help them grow."
- Anti-Stepbrother

My new fave Tijan book. I didn't stop reading until I finished it. I couldn't be torn away. It has a surprising humor element, but that intensity Tijan is the master of is still there. Preorder links and blurb below.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Anti-Stepbrother
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling

Woohoo!!!! This book was AMAZING. Oh the feels! I think it's the first time I read anything from this author and I am so sorry I didn't read her books sooner!
This is the story of Summer and Caden.
Summer is a freshman in college and trying to fit in. Her one wish was to be close to her step
K. Webster
Aug 17, 2016 K. Webster rated it it was amazing
This was my first Tijan book and boy was I not disappointed! She nailed this story and had me gobbling up from page one until the very end. I'm not normally one to gravitate toward college-aged romance but this one hooked me and was written really well. I look forward to reading more books by this author!

TheresaDK
Aug 14, 2016 TheresaDK rated it really liked it
Shelves: ya, college
4 solid stars

........ However, 0.5 deduction due to the fade to black nookie!

Martin Disappointment photo tumblr_ln95z6B9Ez1qj930a.gif

Yes, I was so sad I had to use a gif.

Anyway, with Anti-Stepbrother Tijan has done it again! Even if it read as a YA at times, although it takes place in college, and there were a lot of teen drama (jealous bitches hating on the h for being friends with hot H, etc.), I really really enjoyed this. It's fast paced, has great dialogue and a decent storyline.

I think Tijan's strength lies within her characterisation. The her
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Aug 25, 2016 Sophie "Beware Of The Reader" rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tijan's fans. Lovers of college romance and drama. Gossip Girl lovers.
4,5 stars

Pfeeeew, I was 3% in the book and I already wanted to bash Kevin's skull. As I had not read the summary, going in with blind faith because it's Tijan we're speaking, I prayed "Oh God, let her not be in love with him. Let him not be THE male character, pleaaaaaase!"

You can imagine my relief when Caden made his very male entrance, snake tattoo, muscles and all. HE would be my hero!

I've read nearly every Tijan's books and this one has been a slow burning. The intensity of the characters lo
Jacqueline
Aug 23, 2016 Jacqueline rated it it was ok
A little too NA drama-rama for me and for some reason, I struggled to keep track of who was cheating on who (and thus why this other person with a similar sounding name, would give a crap). I fear the real reason why I was rolling my eyes and wanting to tell the characters to go to their room and stay there until they could be civil, was that I'm just too damned old to enjoy NA.

Still, the main characters were interesting at times and the chemistry was decent, but Carter Reed was much more to my
seton
Aug 22, 2016 seton rated it it was ok
Shelves: step-sibs, na-ya
Genre: NA
Sensuality: PG

Rating: 2.5
Cliffy? No.

College freshman meets alpha fratbro on campus, after being dissed by POS stepbro.

This is my second Tijan, after the WTF popular Fallen Crest, and I had forgotten that she specializes in petty, bitchy melodrama. I didnt care for it to say the least.

The h was also a dingbat who couldn't keep a train of thought. Example:

He was a big teddy bear to me now. Well, a hot and delicious teddy bear that wasn’t a teddy bear. He was more of a grizzly bear. No,
Dia
3,5 rounded to 3 stars full of DRAMA

It's my first book by this author and mostly I enjoyed her writing style, but I have to admit it had too much drama for my taste. I would have given it 4 stars but I just couldn't after the unnecessary drama in the last chapters.

The beginning kept me glued to the pages and I enjoyed the first half. But even if I missed a good college romance, this was not enough for me and the last chapters made me want to scream.

Summer is in love with her stepbrother Kevin
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Honestly, I've been so excited for this book since it dropped and my anticipations of excitement deflated because of the ending...

WHAT SORT OF ENDING IS THAT?!! Like THE HECK?

Summer & Caden are adorable, that's a fact. Their love is true and pure, but it's surrounded by WAYYYY too much drama. I know that's what's supposed to make a story explode and be proclaimed as a good story, but there is a level of amount of drama an author adds to their stories, and I feel awful saying this but, Tijan
Linh
Pick a Book
Jun 09, 2016 Pick a Book rated it really liked it
Review in english and portuguese
Resenha em inglês e português

An ARC was provided by the author and TRSOR. Thank you!

4 stars

This is the first book I read of Tijan. I know, I know. It was about time to correct this. I've heard of her before, but when I saw the cover and blurb of this book I could not resist. This was the one! It was the perfect opportunity to get to know her work. And I'm very happy that exceeded expectations. I just loveeeeed her  writing style. This book is a YA romance really
Aɤɩ
3.5 quirky stars

I have kind of mixed feelings about this book, because I was outright laughing while reading it, and still at the same time, it wasn't something I hadn't read before.

The story follows a college freshman- Summer Stoltz, who was hoping on getting together with her hot, douchbag, manwhore of a step-brother she crushed on, and had a one night stand once. When she catches him in a compromising position, she literally crashes into Cadan, whom she promptly labels as Asshole. Turns out,
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Oct 14, 2016 Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic by: Linda ❤️ SassyClassyNasty
~~3.75 stars~~

I went in blind, didn't read the synopsis or reviews. When I first started this book I thought Kevin was the hero and I could tell I didn't like him and I was hoping he would change. But then I found out Caden was the main attraction and I perked right up. Tattooed, dark, and broody? Yes, please! I've had really good luck with Tijan books. I read Fallen Crest High enjoyed it a lot. I really like Tijan's writing style.
Snow
Jul 02, 2016 Snow rated it liked it

damn, I wanted to like it more, but at several points I had a change of hearts almost as much times as there are pages in this book.

I generaly LIKED both SUMMER and CADEN (duh?), Avery was an awesome secondary characters but I had trouble with the douchebag Kevin - the step-bro that started all the shit, just for starters, then there was the matter of pacing - at times I felt like the story was dragging, and that there were unnecessary dialouges and I saw no meaningful supplement for th
Aug 10, 2016 Sarah rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: really-good
There is something about a Tijan book that just does it for me, and this one was no exception. It had the same vibe as Fallen Crest and Broken and Screwed--both series which are in my top favorites. Why a 4 star and not a 5 star then? While I loved both the H and the h separately--they were both really great characters--there was something about the two together that fell just a bit short for me.
Maria...
Aug 14, 2016 Maria... marked it as to-read
I'm loving the blurb...

description

But I'm loving even more the cover!!!

Fallen Into Tijan...: Anti-Stepbrother 6 94 Sep 21, 2016 05:23PM
Fallen Into Tijan...: This topic has been closed to new comments. September Group Read: Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan 2 25 Sep 05, 2016 07:01AM
  • Neighbor Dearest
  • Punk 57
  • Until Harry
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Strung
  • Furious Rush (Furious Rush, #1)
  • The Bandit (The Stolen Duet #1)
  • Screwmates
  • Pennies (Dollar, #1)
  • The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc., #2)
  • Filthy English (English, #2)
  • Drawn Deeper (Lockhart Brothers, #3)
  • Change of Heart (Fostering Love, #2)
  • Stroked (Stroked, #1)
  • Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)
  • Memphis Lights (Country Star, #1)
  • Obsidian Music (Lion Security, #3)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)

“I want more than that. I want it all. You. Your laugh.” He pressed a kiss to the side of my mouth. “Your random idiocy that I find hilarious.” A kiss to the other side. “Your kindness.” He moved down to my throat. “Your strength.” The other side of my throat. “Your love, even when it’s not deserved,” he added, He lifted his head, his eyes finding mine. “I want you.” His eyes grew serious as he hovered above me. “I love you, completely and wholeheartedly. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” 15 likes
“I enrage you?” I nodded, then thought about it, and my head bobbed down as my shoulder jerked up. “You did earlier, but I don’t know why. I think it’s just you. I call you Asshole in my head.” “You what?” 10 likes