Start by marking “Anti-Stepbrother” as Want to Read:
Anti-Stepbrother

Anti-Stepbrother

4.15  ·  Rating details ·  17,922 Ratings  ·  1,592 Reviews
He told me to 'settle, girl.'
He asked if 'something was wrong with me?'
He said I was an ‘easy target.’
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks.
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha.

He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrother’s fraternity brother.

Okay, yes I was a little naive, a tad bit socially awkward, and th
Published August 22nd 2016

Karen Mc
Aug 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LOVE IS FRIENDSHIP THAT HAS CAUGHT FIRE. ~Ann Landers

Sometimes when you least expect it, love throws a curveball your way. It sneaks up on you and steals your heart and soul, brandishing you to its power with a force as strong as the sun. Books are like love; we get lost in them. We feel them. We experience them. We are under their spell. Stories seize us unpredictably as love does, becoming much more. Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan stole my heart and soul like the power of love, crashing into me wit
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★ ! Anti-Stepbrother (stand-alone). While pining after her step-brother & falling for the hottest guy at College Summer maneuvers College with awkward moments & quirky behavior!

“Good lord I gulped. The touch of his hand sent tingles through me. That snake tattoo was right there, so close to me.”

Anti-Stepbrother (stand-alone) opens up to College Freshman Summer Stoltz arriving at College to find her step-brother in bed with another student’s girlfriend. Before she knows it she is
Arianna✦❋SteamyReadsBlog❋✦
2.5 -3 Stars!!

description

This was my first book by this author and while it was just an okay read for me, I have to say I enjoyed the writing style, so maybe I will try one of her upcoming books in the future. 'Anti-Stepbrother' was a great enough read that has enough funny and heartwarming moments to keep most readers entertained. I’m sure many will love this one, but well, I’m not ‘most readers’ and I needed something more than the usual college romance. For me this one was just like many other college r
S.M. West
4 "It's been you..." STARS

NA is not my go-to but I'll read the genre because I've come across some good and enjoyable reads. This was good. What made it for me was the anti-stepbrother, Caden Banks.

Caden totally had me. Totally swoon-worthy!

He's sexy, much sought after, but he's not a college hottie cliché. That's what I love about him the most! He's mature, a straight shooter and no BS. He doesn't get caught up in the drama of college.

Summer Stoltz is a freshman. She's starting her first year
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"Tijan" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Anti-Stepbrother
AUTHOR: Tijan
GENRE: CONTEMPORARY ROMANCE
CHAPTERS: 40
RELEASE DATE: August 22nd, 2016

MY RATING: 5 STARS

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

ANTI-STEPBROTHER: This story centres around Summer and Caden and the dickhead stepbrother Kevin..

Straight away you're in amongst all the college drama, the parties, the drinking, the fighting, the popular crowd, the hot guys, the mean girls, this book throws it all at
Lo Bookfrantic
5AWESOME STARS!!!

FULL REVIEW TO POST ON TOUR DATE

F(BR) with my shhlut Mer we're going to college and getting our eye candy *sigh* I'm Elena on the right haha

More Tijan's books??????? YES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~BLURB~~~~~

He told me to ‘settle, girl.’
He asked if ‘something was wrong with me?’
He said I was an ‘easy target.’
That was within minutes when I first met Caden Banks.
I labeled him an *sshole, but he was more than that. Arrogant. Smug. Alpha.

He was also to-die-for gorgeous, and my stepbrot
Sabrina
Oct 13, 2016 rated it really liked it

Why did I wait so long to read Tijan! Seriously, something is wrong with me for missing out on this author. I think the "stepbrother" in the title scared me away from even reading this blurb, but when I finally did I just couldn't stay away any longer. And I'm so glad I finally read it!

Basically, in this book stepbrothers can just get the fuck out and make room for the hot fraternity guy, who's not a douche! Trust me I was thinking the same thing about Caden. I mean, fraternity is just another
Penny
Feb 21, 2018 rated it liked it
I liked this book.

This was my third Tijan's book, and now I can't deny there are many similarities between her books. I have previously read her Fallen Crest High series, well the first two books.
The one thing that makes me keep reading her is the entertainment level. I have been entertained every time. But I can't say I have loved any of her books, or even really liked them. There are some characteristics in them that bother me too much. The human component in her books is very pessimistic. I
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕
★★★★4 Stars★★★★

photo 1471238183805_20160815012925767_zpsvxiifdrt.jpg

"I came to college to be with my stepbrother, but I fell in love with the anti-stepbrother instead"

You know what I love? When you think that you're going to get a certain type of story and it turns out to be so much more!! Anti-Stepbrother was that book for me. It was funny, heartwarming with a bit of angst and just the right amount of sexiness. Caden Banks stole the show for me and who would want a Stepbrother when you could have the bad ass Anti-Stepbrother.

Summer Stoltz ha
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Caden is hot though*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

“I broke for someone who couldn’t break.”

Re-read: 31.05.2018
It wasn't a bad re-read, but it wasn't the best either. The book centers around Junior Student and heir, Caden ‘Asshole’ Banks (20?) and college Freshman (sports medicine), Summer ‘Sum’ Stoltz (18?). Summer started college with the hope and dreams that Kevin, her stepbrother, will finally open his eyes and be hers. Unfortunately, not everything goes as planned; She meets Caden who is Summer's st
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Link to full review below! Seriously, its Tijan! I knew I would enjoy it. Lots of NA angst that gets you totally sucked in to the story! See full review on The Book Disciple
Ramona
Nov 26, 2016 rated it liked it
This is my first book from Tijan and after reading the blurb I was very excited to dig in and just enjoy the book because it sounded so promising.
I was curious to explore the writing style and my attention was divided between a lot of elements: the plot, its dynamic, the characters, their relationship and the way all of them blended together.
To begin with, the plot sounded very interesting, mainly because I smelled a love triangle and wanted to see how things will end up.

Our heroine, Summer, was
Mercedes
Jul 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, new-adult
The love I have for Fallen Crest was bubbling to the surface while reading this. I was smiling and laughing while meeting Summer and Caden. This book was so good, the fact that it was able to spark the same kind of love I had for FCH is amazing and yet, my love for this was unique. I didn't feel like I was reading Mason, Logan and Sam all over again. I was fully with Caden and Summer.
When he started taping Gilmore Girls for me, everything melted.
Summer is starting off her first year at coll
Sybil aka Lala
I’m a very confused bunny right now…

I don’t know about this book. It had a guy in it. He was pretty sexy. In that mysterious-tatted-up-could-be-a-bad-boy-but-is-actually-kind-of-sweet-doesn’t-talk-much-but-his-abs-are-all-I-really-need-to-know-about-him kind of way. It had a girl. She was awkward but she also had a spine of steel. There were brothers, of the blood, step and fraternity variety. There was banter of the funny variety. There was sexual tension and angst of the delicious sort.

I don’t
C.M. Owens
Aug 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"I'd settle for Hot Tits." I glanced down at mine. "Maybe the positive reinforcement will help them grow."
- Anti-Stepbrother

My new fave Tijan book. I didn't stop reading until I finished it. I couldn't be torn away. It has a surprising humor element, but that intensity Tijan is the master of is still there. Preorder links and blurb below.
Lina's Reviews  ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥ღೋBook Blogღೋ ❥Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ❥
 photo newreviewbannerfeather_zpspga5dbag.jpg

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.

photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg  photo rosebuttonsmall_zpsrpi6fijr.jpg

Title: Anti-Stepbrother
Plot: 5
Characters: 5
Scorching Level: 5
HEA: Not telling

Woohoo!!!! This book was AMAZING. Oh the feels! I think it's the first time I read anything from this author and I am so sorry I didn't read her books sooner!
This is the story of Summer and Caden.
Summer is a freshman in college and trying to fit in. Her one wish was to be close to her step
TheresaDK
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: college, ya
4 solid stars

........ However, 0.5 deduction due to the fade to black nookie!

Martin Disappointment photo tumblr_ln95z6B9Ez1qj930a.gif

Yes, I was so sad I had to use a gif.

Anyway, with Anti-Stepbrother Tijan has done it again! Even if it read as a YA at times, although it takes place in college, and there were a lot of teen drama (jealous bitches hating on the h for being friends with hot H, etc.), I really really enjoyed this. It's fast paced, has great dialogue and a decent storyline.

I think Tijan's strength lies within her characterisation. The her
seton
Aug 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: na-ya, step-sibs
Genre: NA
Sensuality: PG

Rating: 2.5
Cliffy? No.

College freshman meets alpha fratbro on campus, after being dissed by POS stepbro.

This is my second Tijan, after the WTF popular Fallen Crest, and I had forgotten that she specializes in petty, bitchy melodrama. I didnt care for it to say the least.

The h was also a dingbat who couldn't keep a train of thought. Example:

He was a big teddy bear to me now. Well, a hot and delicious teddy bear that wasn’t a teddy bear. He was more of a grizzly bear. No,
Jacqueline
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was ok
A little too NA drama-rama for me and for some reason, I struggled to keep track of who was cheating on who (and thus why this other person with a similar sounding name, would give a crap). I fear the real reason why I was rolling my eyes and wanting to tell the characters to go to their room and stay there until they could be civil, was that I'm just too damned old to enjoy NA.

Still, the main characters were interesting at times and the chemistry was decent, but Carter Reed was much more to my
K. Webster
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first Tijan book and boy was I not disappointed! She nailed this story and had me gobbling up from page one until the very end. I'm not normally one to gravitate toward college-aged romance but this one hooked me and was written really well. I look forward to reading more books by this author!

Nadia Awadi
Sep 23, 2017 rated it really liked it
"I fucking love Romance." -Nadia Awadi, from her review of anti-stepbrother.
If anyone wants to quote me on that, you can.

I know how some people look at the romance genre. Mostly like this:
description

They don't know what they're missing out on. I mean who doesn't like love? let me tell you who: serial killers. So don't judge the Romance genre espeacially if you haven't tried it yet.

Rating: 4.5 stars

The plot:
Summer is starting college this year. The same college that her hot stepbrother goes to. She wan
Sophie "Beware Of The Reader"
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Tijan's fans. Lovers of college romance and drama. Gossip Girl lovers.
4,5 stars

Pfeeeew, I was 3% in the book and I already wanted to bash Kevin's skull. As I had not read the summary, going in with blind faith because it's Tijan we're speaking, I prayed "Oh God, let her not be in love with him. Let him not be THE male character, pleaaaaaase!"

You can imagine my relief when Caden made his very male entrance, snake tattoo, muscles and all. HE would be my hero!

I've read nearly every Tijan's books and this one has been a slow burning. The intensity of the characters lo
Cristina | CristiinaReads
Honestly, I've been so excited for this book since it dropped and my anticipations of excitement deflated because of the ending...

WHAT SORT OF ENDING IS THAT?!! Like THE HECK?

Summer & Caden are adorable, that's a fact. Their love is true and pure, but it's surrounded by WAYYYY too much drama. I know that's what's supposed to make a story explode and be proclaimed as a good story, but there is a level of amount of drama an author adds to their stories, and I feel awful saying this but, Tijan
Dia
3,5 rounded to 3 stars full of DRAMA

It's my first book by this author and mostly I enjoyed her writing style, but I have to admit it had too much drama for my taste. I would have given it 4 stars but I just couldn't after the unnecessary drama in the last chapters.

The beginning kept me glued to the pages and I enjoyed the first half. But even if I missed a good college romance, this was not enough for me and the last chapters made me want to scream.

Summer is in love with her stepbrother Kevin
Carmen Rae
I am having a serious face palm moment here. Tara and Dawn have been telling me for years, YEARS people, how awesome Tijan is and how much I would love her books. So why the hell did I only just pick up this one now? I bought it when it was first released and it just fell further and further back on my kindle until that fateful moment where I put down my last book and thought WTF do I read now.

So I figure why not? I felt like a little college romance with all the usual angst and drama one can e
Linh
Cristina
Sep 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
OMG! With books like this one... Tijan is gonna become my favourite author! I have to say... I had no idea how this book was going to end. But damn... it was beautiful! I fell in love with Caden over and over again. I was so impressed by Colton's situation and I still want to know more; maybe even read a book about him. I couldn't put it down! I'm a sucker for good books and this one was more than a 5 stars kind of book. I was surronded by all kinds of emotions and I now crave for a love like th ...more
Pick a Book
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Review in english and portuguese
Resenha em inglês e português

An ARC was provided by the author and TRSOR. Thank you!

4 stars

This is the first book I read of Tijan. I know, I know. It was about time to correct this. I've heard of her before, but when I saw the cover and blurb of this book I could not resist. This was the one! It was the perfect opportunity to get to know her work. And I'm very happy that exceeded expectations. I just loveeeeed her  writing style. This book is a YA romance really
ari.
3.5 quirky stars

I have kind of mixed feelings about this book, because I was outright laughing while reading it, and still at the same time, it wasn't something I hadn't read before.

The story follows a college freshman- Summer Stoltz, who was hoping on getting together with her hot, douchbag, manwhore of a step-brother she crushed on, and had a one night stand once. When she catches him in a compromising position, she literally crashes into Cadan, whom she promptly labels as Asshole. Turns out,
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Oct 14, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommended to Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic by: Linda ❤️ Sassy, Classy && a Little Bit of Nasty
~~3.75 stars~~

I went in blind, didn't read the synopsis or reviews. When I first started this book I thought Kevin was the hero and I could tell I didn't like him and I was hoping he would change. But then I found out Caden was the main attraction and I perked right up. Tattooed, dark, and broody? Yes, please! I've had really good luck with Tijan books. I read Fallen Crest High enjoyed it a lot. I really like Tijan's writing style.
  • Neighbor Dearest
  • Punk 57
  • Until Harry
  • Downed (Gridiron, #3)
  • Strung
  • Furious Rush (Furious Rush, #1)
  • The Bandit (Stolen Duet, #1)
  • Screwmates
  • Pennies (Dollar, #1)
  • The Matchmaker's Replacement (Wingmen Inc., #2)
  • Filthy English (English, #2)
  • Drawn Deeper (Lockhart Brothers, #3)
  • Change of Heart (Fostering Love, #2)
  • Stroked (Stroked, #1)
  • Sugar Free (Sugar Bowl, #3)
  • Memphis Lights (Country Star, #1)
  • Obsidian Music (Lion Security, #3)
  • Out of Bounds (The Summer Games, #2)

Romance Deals

• Party Girl
    $4.49 $1.99
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Paris (International Guy #1)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Him (Fool Me Once, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Out of Breath (Breathing, #3)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Off Base (Out of Uniform, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Barely Breathing (Breathing, #2)
    $5.49 $1.99
  • Reason to Breathe (Breathing, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Second Chance Summer (Cedar Ridge, #1)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Married By Morning (The Hathaways, #4)
  • Playing It Safe
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Beneath Copper Falls (Rock Harbor #6)
    $8.99 $1.99
  • Tight
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Year of Weddings: Twelve Love Stories (A Year of Weddings Novella)
    $12.99 $3.99
  • The Curse Keepers (The Curse Keepers #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Feral Sins (The Phoenix Pack, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • How to Tame a Beast in Seven Days (The Embraced #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Shame on You (Fool Me Once, #1)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • Shame on Me (Fool Me Once, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Curse Breakers (The Curse Keepers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Dirty Exes (Liars, Inc., #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Shadow's Edge (Night Prowler, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • A Taste of Magic (Magic, # 1)
  • Where the Road Takes Me
    $3.99 $1.99
  • New York (International Guy #2)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Sin With Me (Bad Habit, #3)
  • The Memory of You
    $8.99 $1.99
  • One Foot in the Grave (Night Huntress, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Cravings (The Phoenix Pack, #2)
  • Good Guys Love Dogs
    $5.99 $1.99
  • Camino Beach
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Embrace the Night (Vampire Romance #1)
  • The Shell Seekers
    $9.99 $2.99
  • Wicked White (Wicked White Series Book 1)
  • All the Little Lights
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Carnal Secrets (The Phoenix Pack, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Scream For Me: A Novel of the Night Hunter (For Me, #3)
  • When Life Happened
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Cheater (Curious Liaisons, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Cheater's Regret (Curious Liaisons, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Hunting Grounds (Hidden Sins, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Revenge (Consequence, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Seduction (Consequence #3)
  • The Story of Us
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Consequence of Loving Colton (Consequence, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • No More Masquerade (Secrets of Stone Series Book 2)
    $6.99 $1.99
  • Dunaway's Crossing
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Twisted Truths (Blood Brothers, #3)
    $5.99 $2.99
  • The Curse Defiers (The Curse Keepers, #3)
  • The Roommate 'dis'Agreement
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Rules of Regret
  • Cry Baby
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Matchmaking for Beginners
    $5.99 $2.99
  • Hollywood Dirt (Hollywood Dirt, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Threat of Danger (Mission Recovery, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Copenhagen (International Guy #3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Don't Hex with Texas (Enchanted, Inc., #4)
  • Windfallen
    $10.74 $1.99
  • Wild Hunger (The Phoenix Pack, #7)
  • Archer's Voice
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Wicked Intentions (Maiden Lane, #1)
    $5.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire's Touch (The Sinclairs, #3)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Ordinary Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #1)
  • You and Me, Always
    $14.99 $2.99
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Forbidden Billionaire (The Sinclairs, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • No Turning Back (Kathleen Turner #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Surviving Girls (Hidden Sins, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Dirt on Ninth Grave (Charley Davidson, #9)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Dark Instincts (The Phoenix Pack, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Every Little Kiss (Sequoia Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • The Girls of Mischief Bay (Mischief Bay, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • Devil's Cut (The Bourbon Kings, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
“I want more than that. I want it all. You. Your laugh.” He pressed a kiss to the side of my mouth. “Your random idiocy that I find hilarious.” A kiss to the other side. “Your kindness.” He moved down to my throat. “Your strength.” The other side of my throat. “Your love, even when it’s not deserved,” he added, He lifted his head, his eyes finding mine. “I want you.” His eyes grew serious as he hovered above me. “I love you, completely and wholeheartedly. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me.” 20 likes
“I enrage you?” I nodded, then thought about it, and my head bobbed down as my shoulder jerked up. “You did earlier, but I don’t know why. I think it’s just you. I call you Asshole in my head.” “You what?” 14 likes