Start by marking “Dirty Sexy Sinner (Dirty Sexy, #4)” as Want to Read:
Dirty Sexy Sinner (Dirty Sexy,  #4)

Dirty Sexy Sinner (Dirty Sexy #4)

4.32  ·  Rating details ·  1,347 Ratings  ·  243 Reviews
Are you ready to get in bed with a SINNER?

After a lifetime of lies, deceit and betrayal, Jackson Stone isn't a man who trusts easily — with women being at the top of the list. Now he’s all about control in every aspect of his life. Especially between the sheets. Hot, mutual pleasure with a woman? No problem, as long as he’s in charge. But there’s something different about
Published November 8th 2016

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo title_zpsqclja3zv.png

Deliciously wicked and sinful!!!! Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde ended Dirty Sexy Series with a bang as they treated their readers with a surprise book with Dirty Sexy Sinner. And let me just say Jackson Stone is both a saint and sinner!!!!

photo whisky_glass1_zpsuotxsoic.png“Do you want to sin with me, Tara?”

#dIRTYsEXYSINNER

If you are a fan of a dirty talking alpha hero who loves to sin when it comes to hot sex, then you definitely need to read Dirty Sexy Sinner because Jackson Stone will
Coco.V
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sinfully addictive !

Dirty Sexy Sinner is the fourth book and final installment in the so sexy and irresistible Dirty Sexy Series. Another awesome read from the dream team Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde that I thouroughly enjoyed. They definitely know how to create lively scenes that flow seamlessly from one scene to the next making this story fast-paced and engaging.

Jackson Stone (Kincaid) just found out that his whole life has been a lie and that he has three brothers - one of which being his t
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
4 STARS
Let's put it this way, sweetheart," he drawled in a tone of voice that was infused with pure illicit sex. "If you knew all the filthy, explicit things I've fantasized about doing to you, there would be no doubts in your mind that I'm a sinner in all the ways that matter."

Firstly, this is getting a star simply for including a cameo from two of my favorite guys; Tate and Logan from Try. Raaarrrrr!

This was fun and so sexy, it almost set my kindle on fire. Sure the ending was a little too
Olga therebelreader
This book will get your heart rate up. It’s an incredibly sexy book that keeps you turning the pages.
 photo 51041b8bbf10328ddf411fad56b674a8_zpsv5xwr3uc.gif
The Hero, Jackson will melt your heart over and over again. And, he’s hot! As in dirty HOT! My favorite type of character! Tara, the heroine is funny and spirited. I loved her, too. The scenes between them are easily the best part of this book, and their relationship is both touching and believable.
The sex was hot, plentiful and varied. Jackson was very creative when it came to sex and Tara was
Natalie The Biblioholic
First of all, how cool was it to get a glimpse of Logan and Tate??? So effin sweet!!

This book was short, hot and spicy, sexy and fun. Jackson and Tara have suffered some hard knocks in life, but have found, within each other, the chance of a lifetime. There was no angst, very little drama (other than Jackson trying to reunite with his long-lost brothers), plenty of dirty talk, and some erotic and sizzling sexy times. Which do you prefer... Saint or Sinner???

An Arc was generously provided in exch
Tijuana *BookTwinsReviews*
I’m going to skip the requisite book summary and just tell you how much I loved this book!
What I liked: It’s not often I read a book that I willingly ignore my family and friends to finish. Well this hot little number brought out the worst in me because I completely blew off a couple folks to finish it. LOL Dirty Sexy Sinner fulfilled all my naughty romance book dreams! Both the main characters rocked. The dirty talk was smoking hot. The steamy bits were blazing and there is an emotional compon
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Slick's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

The Kincaid men of Carly Philips and Erika Wilde's Dirty, Sexy series have all stolen my heart so I guess it should be no surprise that the brother they knew nothing about, the twin to Clay would do the same. Wrought with emotion as everyone in this series comes to terms with their past, but also hopeful and of course as sexy as I expect from these two authors, Dirty Sexy Sinner was a fantastic way to wrap up what has been an amazing series.

F
Nov 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
***ARC Provided by the Author and Rock Star PR***

4.5 Stars

Well, wasn't that fun?

Jackson is the long lost brother and the reader is as surprised by his existence as the rest of the brothers in the series, which gives an immediate affinity for him. And, it makes him, in my opinion, the easiest of the brothers to relate to.

Tara is a lot of fun, and seeing her get her HEA was also something that really worked. She was compelling and enough of a part of the world to give Jackson a believable entry in
Audrey Carlan
Nov 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"A perfect ending to a sexy series! Jackson stole my heart and I never want it back!" ~Audrey Carlan, #1 NYT Bestselling Author
Yamina -Women Who Stare at Books
Arc provided by the author in exchange for an honest review
" It is what it is"

Dirty Sexy Sinner is the fourth book in the Dirty Sexy series, but the first one I read! I do not know how I missed the first 3, but I am going to binge read them, as I want to know all about the Kinkaids brothers.

In this book, Jackson Stone, successful architect, discovers that not only he was adopted but that he also has 3 brothers.
After his discovery, Jackson decides to take the bull by the horns, by going to pa
Sharron E.
I mean, why did it have to be finished... I'm just gonna go cry now.
Kahea
***5 ‘I'll take the Sinner’ stars***

After reading the epilogue in Dirty Sexy Cuffed I wanted to get my hands on Dirty Sexy Sinner right then and there. I mean after all the the Kincaid brothers, and their women, had been through the appearance of a twin was a total WTF?!? So while the wait was excruciating it was sooo worth it! Or should I say Jackson, and Tara, were sooo worth it!

I seriously adored both Jackson and Tara. Adored! Jackson is an irresistible combination of vulnerable and decaden
EpicRomanceReviews
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
LET THE SINNING BEGIN!!!

Wowza! I do declare that DIRTY SEXY SINNER is the most EXPLOSIVELY HOT book in the Dirty Sexy series!!!! Once again Romance Dream Team Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde penned a PASSIONATE, PROVOCATIVE and SINFULLY SEXY erotic romance that left my heart all flutter!

This is the story of Jackson Stone (separated at birth from identical twin Clay Kincaid) who is reeling from the bombshell he’s been dealt with upon learning that he has three long lost brothers! He is hoping to r
Maria Rose
Dirty Sexy Sinner is the fourth story in Carly Phillips and Erika’s Wilde’s sexy contemporary romance series Dirty Sexy. Each story in the series to date has been a fun and enjoyable (and steamy) read and I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was another book coming out in the series, having assumed it was a trilogy with the three main brothers Clay, Mason and Levi each having found their partners. But Tara, Clay’s chief bartender, hadn’t yet gotten a happy ending so I’m delighted that t ...more
Naughty Mom Story Time
Nov 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs-reviewed
review logo

I fell in love with the Kincaid brothers when I read Dirty Sexy Saint and met Clay Kincaid. From that moment, I was hooked on the bond the brothers shared. The adversity they faced and how they rose above it all, while supporting each other no matter what they faced. So the shocker revealed at the end of Dirty Sexy Cuffed left me at the edge of my seat to know what was going to happen in Dirty Sexy Sinner.

Jackson strolled in with his Armani suit and knocked Tara's world over. Not only was his id
A. Cook
Dirty Sexy Sinner It must be one hell of a blow to find out that you have family you never knew about. Then have that new found family give you the stink-eye because your circumstances I life seem to be different. Dirty talking Jackson is just what the doctor ordered and makes an excellent closer for Dirty Sexy series. This series has provided four beautifully scared men for the readers to fall in love with and Jackson gives all those suffering from Clay withdrawal a much needed dose of the Sain ...more
Rebecca Whaley
Nov 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh I loved this story! I was hooked from the very beginning! I love Jackson! He is sweet, honest, and handsome and so sexy. This book was hour enough to steam up my glasses lol. The storyline was sweet and hot. I knew after a certain point what might pop up to cause problems fire the couple bit I was very happy with the outcome. I fully enjoyed this book and I hope that you will it a try. I voluntarily reviewed an advanced reader copy.
Heather andrews
Oct 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jackson may not lay down sweet words, but the man sure knows how to lay down the naughty ones, “and if I take you home right now, neither one of us will get any sleep because I will eff you for hours,” he added in a low, heated tone that was filled with regret. “Which means I won’t be worth ***t at a very important meeting I have at work in the morning.” I really loved this book, Jackson had a sweet side when it came to Tara and a naughty side that I loved.
Michele
Mar 29, 2018 rated it really liked it
“The struggle is part of the story”

Man did this book move fast. I guess you don’t need a lot of information after the first 3 books. Just seemed it hopped on the fast train and was over before I knew it. I did love the story and how they all came to be a family. It was a perfect ending to all of their stories...even though I wouldn’t mind another story with all of them...but who wouldn’t?
Kristy
Oct 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Surprise! You have a twin! That was crazy... But the chemistry between Jackson and Tara? Super HOT! Throughout the book, I was wondering what was going to be the biggest obstacle for these two. Glad they were able to stumble through to their HEA.
Badass Bloggettes
Feb 15, 2017 rated it really liked it

Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde are an excellent writing duo. What I like about their partnership is that you can’t tell where one author drops off and the other begins. They write together in one voice beautifully. For me, the Dirty Sexy series is a perfect example of their collaboration and their growth as a duo since, Dirty Sexy Saint , the first book in the series. It is also my opinion that the bookend, Dirty Sexy Sinner is the best book in the series.

Dirty Sexy Sinner is Jack
Sandra Shipman ~ Two Book Pushers
***4.5 Stars***

Dirty Sexy Sinner is the fourth novel in the Dirty Sexy series. Each book can be read as standalone but I recommend reading the series since it rocks and will give you a better understanding to the characters. I didn't expect there to be another book in the series but we met Jackson Stone through in a twist at the end of Dirty Sexy Cuffed.

Jackson doesn't know much about The Kincaid brothers but he was going to start by going to Clay's bar. Clay wasn't there but a beautifully sex
Rebecca
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde created one hell of a group of brothers in their Dirty Series and now to learn that there’s a fourth one to add to the sinfully handsome trio only sweetens the pot, despite the brothers’ hesitancy when it comes to what Jackson Stone might want from them.

What struck me the most as I was reading Jackson and Tara’s story is how alike Jackson is to the brothers he only recently found out he had. Due to his childhood and other people’s deception, Jackson is extremely gu
Emma
Nov 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5/5
Dirty Sexy Sinner is fast paced, emotional and romantic on an intense level.

With the surprise revelation at the start introducing Jackson as Clay (Dirty Sexy Saint) twin brother, sold off in an illegal adoption when he was only a few days old. While Jackson was brought up in a very different environment to the rest of the Kincaid's it wasn't without its share of trauma. Having to endure his childhood and formative years with an emotional abusive father figure has left Jackson with deep-root
FMR Book Grind
Nov 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
KIM'S REVIEW
4 STARS

Holy Crap! Just when I thought this series couldn't possibly get any better, Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde prove me wrong!
From the first word this book had me hooked. When #3 ended I thought I would die from suspense and I almost did, (no really), Dirty, Sexy #4 was a surprise and I was so so happy to meet Jackson.
Jackson's appearance was a surpise, his connection to the Kincaid brothers even more of one.
I really have to say though, even if I understand somewhat, the way Cla
Tracey
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Blog Banner photo banner2_zps0a9ef8c3.jpg

*****4.5 Dirty, Sexy, Yummy Stars*****

So, a guy walks into a bar...and changes lots of lives in the process. Because the news that Jackson Stone has to share with the brothers Kincaid is a bolt from the blue, and will change everything that they think that they know.

Jackson's about to get some surprises of his own. Tara Kent welcomes Jackson into her world, and that of the Kincaids, and gives him that one thing that he's always lacked, true acceptance, and a place free from judgment or comparis
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Nov 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sinning has never been so sexy or so much fun.

Jackson Stone has always been an outsider in his family, and has been looking for love and acceptance for so long. Just when he thinks he's found it, the other shoe drops and he's left alone again. However, he's recently learned a deep dark family secret. The news rocks his world, but maybe it's the answer he's been searching for.

Tara Kent hasn't always been the put together person she is today. There was a time when she believed she wouldn't see the
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
5 Stars!

Carly Phillips and Erika Wilde are two brilliant authors independently. Their words are sexy, seductive, and full of passion and intensity. So imagine them together and it is... FIREWORKS. These two have written together before but the Dirty Sexy series is the best they have written to date.

Three brothers. Three women. Three stories about the power of love. That was all it was ever meant to be.. until a curveball was thrown to us at the end of book three.... a new, surprise brother was i
My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
Nov 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Sexy Sinful Stars!!!
Reviewed by Franci Neill

What a way to end a series! I've loved all the books in this series, but this one is my favorite. Don't get me wrong all the Kincaid brothers are hot and sexy and alphas, but Jackson just tugged at my heart a little more than the other boys.

Tara is the manager of the bar/restaurant that Clay owns and she doesn't take any attitude from anyone which I just loved about her. Jackson has recently discovered that his whole life has basically been a lie
Tiffany Willams
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing

"Do you want to sin with me, Tara?"
"God, yes. Please."

Oh, my.
Oh, my!!
This book was wonderful!!

I love being surprised in a book.
Finding out about Jackson at the end of Dirty Sexy Cuffed was soooooo great!!
I could not wait to hear his story!!

Jackson and Tara's chemistry was off the charts within the first few moments they met.
It didn't matter that those darn Kincaid brothers hovered over her like protective brothers...Tara couldn't stay away from Jackson.
Who could blame her?!
LAWD!!

"Then what bri
  • Ride Rough (Raven Riders, #2)
  • Untitled (Club Destiny, #9)
  • Kept (The Enforcers, #3)
  • Ruthless (Playboys in Love, #2)
  • Crazy Pucking Love (Taking Shots, #3)
  • Captivate Me (Ravage MC, #5)
  • Wilder (Storm MC, #8)
  • A Fool for You
  • Too Wild to Tame (Romancing the Clarksons, #2)
  • Southern Nights & Secrets (The Boys are Back in Town, #4)
  • Now You're Mine (MINE, #5)
  • Verdict (Alfha Law Firm, #3)
  • Last Ride (Wind Dragons MC, #5.5)
  • Mr. Match (Mister, #5)
  • Wicked Bond (The Wicked Horse, #5)
  • Roadside Assistance (Body Shop Bad Boys, #2)
  • Say You Want Me
  • Torch (Wildwood, #3)
About Carly:
After a successful fifteen-year career with various New York publishing houses, and over 40 sexy contemporary romance novels published, N.Y. Times and USA Today Bestselling Author Carly Phillips is now an Indie author who writes to her own expectations and that of her readers. She continues the tradition of hot men and strong women and plans to publish many more sizzling stories. Carl
More about Carly Phillips

Dirty Sexy (4 books)
  • Dirty Sexy Saint (Dirty Sexy, #1)
  • Dirty Sexy Inked (Dirty Sexy, #2)
  • Dirty Sexy Cuffed (Dirty Sexy, #3)

Romance Deals

• The Wedding Shroud (Tales of Ancient Rome, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Release Me (Stark Trilogy, #1)
  • Better Off Without Him
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Veronica's Dragon (Icehome, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • No Prince Charming (Secrets of Stone Series Book 1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • A Loyal Heart (An Uncertain Choice, #4)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Surrender (Steel Brothers Saga, #6)
    $7.99 $2.49
  • Forged in Smoke (Red-Hot SEALs, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hunted (The Warrior Chronicles, #2)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • A Husband's Regret (Unwanted, #2)
  • Be My Reason
    $3.99 $1.99
  • The Jewel (The Lone City, #1)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Cuffed (Honor Bound Book 2)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • His Unlikely Lover (Unwanted, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Love Me Sweet (Bell Harbor, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forged in Ember (Red-Hot SEALs, #4)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Taking Catie (Temptation Saga #3)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • Desire After Dark (Gansett Island, #14)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • The Scotch King (Scotch #1)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • This Love of Mine (Mirror Lake, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Your Scandalous Ways (Fallen Women, #1)
  • The End of Feeling
    $4.49 $1.99
  • Seaside Hearts (Love in Bloom: Seaside Summers #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Forgotten Secrets (Singing River Legacy, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Knight (Endgame, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Storm Warrior (Grim, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Bayside Passions (Bayside Summers, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Misadventures with a Rookie (Misadventures, #11)
  • Finding Libbie: A Novel
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Love at Last (Love in Bloom: The Bradens at Peaceful Harbor, #6.5)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Nitro's Torment (Sydney Storm MC #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • A Strange Hymn (The Bargainer #2)
  • Only You
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Lily and the Duke (Sex and the Season #1)
    $5.99 $2.49
  • A Girl's Best Friend
    $9.99 $1.99
  • My Once and Future Duke (The Wagers of Sin, #1)
  • Surrender/Submission Bound Hearts 1 & 2
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Burn (Steel Brothers Saga, #5)
    $7.99 $3.49
  • Mistress of Magic
    $6.99 $1.99
  • The Duchess Deal (Girl Meets Duke, #1)
  • INK: A Love Story on 7th and Main
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Misadventures of a City Girl (Misadventures, #2)
  • A Ruthless Proposition
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Hearts at Seaside (Sweet with Heat: Seaside Summers #3)
  • Hometown Girl
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mind (Trinity Trilogy #2)
    $6.99 $2.49
  • Rhapsodic (The Bargainer, #1)
    $2.99 $1.49
  • The Room Mate (Roommates, #1)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Decaying Empire (The Vanishing Girl, #2)
  • The Forgiving Hour
    $2.99 $1.49
  • Bright Side (Bright Side, #1)
  • The Fixer Upper
    $9.99 $1.99
  • Room for More (Cranberry Inn Book 2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Neanderthal Seeks Human (Knitting in the City, #1)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Chasing I Do (The Eastons #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Forever Hunted (Forever Bluegrass #9)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Slow Dance in Purgatory (Purgatory, #1)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Cafe by the Sea
  • That Month in Tuscany
    $6.99 $2.49
  • My Brother Michael
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Something in the Way (Something in the Way, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Elect (Eagle Elite, #2)
  • Just Friends
    $7.80 $2.99
  • To Taste Temptation (Legend of the Four Soldiers, #1)
  • Ghosted
  • Dodging Temptation
    $2.99 $0.99
  • The Billionaire's Final Stand (Billionaire Bachelors, #7)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Find Me (Corrupted Hearts #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Blackmailing the Billionaire (Billionaire Bachelors, #5)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Hunger (The Energy Vampires #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • The Billionaire Falls (Billionaire Bachelors, #3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Runaway Heiress (Billionaire Bachelors, #6)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Treading Water (Treading Water, #1)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Life Next Door (Love Not Included Book 3)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Undeniable Love (Journey Of Love Book 2)
  • Bittersweet
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Mr. Perfect (Mister, #1)
  • Made for You
  • The Light In Summer
    $5.99 $1.99
  • For Love and Honor (An Uncertain Choice, #3)
    $7.99 $1.99
  • Collision Point (Brute Force, #1)
    $7.99 $2.99
  • The Journey Home
  • Heirs of Grace
    $3.99 $0.99
  • Storm Bound (Grim, #2)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Unforgettable Love (Journey of Love Book 3)
    $3.99 $1.49
  • Prom Night in Purgatory (Purgatory, #2)
    $4.99 $1.49
  • The Valiant (Spy Girl Book 4)
  • Dear Aaron
  • Running Barefoot
    $5.95 $1.99
  • Wrecked
    $3.99 $0.99
  • The Sapphire Heist (Jewel, #2)
  • The Other Side of the Story
    $10.99 $1.99
  • One Fell Sweep (Innkeeper Chronicles, #3)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Out of Focus (Adams Grove, #2)
    $4.99 $1.99
  • Eighth Grave After Dark (Charley Davidson, #8)
    $8.99 $2.99
  • What If
  • Impossible Saints
    $22.73 $1.99
  • Hudson (Fixed, #4)
    $6.99 $2.99
  • Only a Millionaire (The Sinclairs #6.5)
    $2.99 $0.99
  • Elite (Eagle Elite, #1)
  • Kulti
    $3.99 $1.49
  • The Soul Summoner  (The Soul Summoner, #1)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • April / May / June (Calendar Girl #4-6)
    $8.99 $3.99
  • Journey's End (Gilded Promises)
    $3.99 $1.99
  • Light After Dark (Gansett Island, #15)
    $4.99 $2.49
  • Pecan Pie and Deadly Lies (Adams Grove, #4)
    $4.99 $0.99
  • How To Marry A Werewolf (Claw & Courtship, #1)