Start by marking “Time of the Twins (The Story of Lex and Livia #2)” as Want to Read:
Time of the Twins (The Story of Lex and Livia #2)

Time of the Twins

(The Story of Lex and Livia #2)

Two sisters, one destiny . . .

Lex and Livia are on the run.

In Time of the Twins, Lex, an impulsive military cadet, andLivia,a pampered Airess, havejust found out they are twins, which is against the law in the great City ofIndra.Now they are leaving behind the only world they have ever known: for Lex, it was the dark world of the Hub below the surface of Indra, where
Published November 15th 2016 by Regan Arts. (first published 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Time of the Twins, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Time of the Twins

Start your review of Time of the Twins (The Story of Lex and Livia #2)
B
Jun 10, 2017 rated it did not like it
Shelves: books
1.5
Christine Jordan
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it
I'm not even half way through this book but I just had to write a review. I read the first book and thought the writing was pretty good. but this one seems so dumbed down. the story is fine, but it's written without any detail. I guess it's like bland in a way. it's pretty disappointing...
Eric
Nov 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I thought the book was great. Very imaginative. Lots of action and great characters.
Hannah
May 15, 2017 rated it did not like it
sTOP hURTING mY bRAIN mOTHER of gOD
Kathelyn M.
Apr 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Overall this was a pretty book, although I had an interesting situation w/ it. When I bought the book I had no idea that it was the second book (even though I usually research books before buying). Halfway through the book I realized that it was the second! I was like I guess that's okay considering I didn't get confused like you normally would if you started w/ a second book. I felt compelled then to research the first book. Once I had read reviews I was glad that I didn't read the first book ...more
Layla
May 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Not a bad story, entertaining
Gwenzo
Feb 09, 2017 rated it really liked it
Okay this book is much better than the first book. I really like the plot and all but one thing really annoys me. So Lex is my favorite character in this book, I don't know why, but she is. AND GUESS WHAT? READING THIS BOOK MAKES ME WANT TO THROW IT AWAY. Not because it's bad or anything. It's just because Kylie and Kendall made it so hard for Lex. Maybe it was on purpose or by accident, I don't care. Honestly, I feel so sorry Lex. Why?
1) Lex has a best friend named Kane. All of a sudden, her
Mehreen J
Aug 01, 2019 rated it really liked it
I feel like everyone's judging this book based on the fact that two Jenners wrote it. I'll say it, I'm not a fan of them, but I think it's really messed up to judge the book based on the authors and not the actual story.
This book was actually pretty good. The characters were good, the plot was interesting too. There was lots of good action too. Like someone else, I read this book thinking it was the first one, even though it was the second, and it wasn't confusing to me either. It was great and
Ashley
Apr 29, 2017 rated it liked it
This book isn't horrible. I really enjoyed the story and finding out what happens. The relationship between Lex and Livia was interesting as one of them could read the other's mind. I definitely have questions after reading this book, and I'm curious as to if there will be a third book.
Nadira Sekar
Jan 23, 2017 rated it it was ok
2.5/5

compared to the first one, it's actually okay. again i feel like this book is just too long for what it is.
Callie Rose Tyler
Oct 31, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: oh-hell-no
Apparently, they are trying to distance this book from Rebels: City of Indra: The Story of Lex and Livia...?

This book has a different title (but same subtitle?) and a new ghostwriter, too bad she has to work with the same schlocky material.

rated it did not like it
Mar 09, 2018
Stephanie
Sep 26, 2017
« previous 1 3 next »

• Children of Eden (Children of Eden, #1)
  • Empress of a Thousand Skies (Empress of a Thousand Skies, #1)
  • Bright Smoke, Cold Fire (Bright Smoke, Cold Fire, #1)
  • Wicked Like a Wildfire (Hibiscus Daughter, #1)
  • Unhooking the Moon
  • Every Last Word
  • Jane Doe (Jane Doe, #1)
  • Batman: Nightwalker (DC Icons, #2)
  • The Thousandth Floor (The Thousandth Floor, #1)
  • The Kiss of Deception (The Remnant Chronicles, #1)
  • Flame in the Mist (Flame in the Mist, #1)
  • Champion (Legend, #3)
  • Prodigy (Legend, #2)
  • The Rose & the Dagger (The Wrath and the Dawn, #2)
  • A Double Life
  • Dead Poets Society
  • Twelfth Night
  • These Broken Stars (Starbound, #1)
An American fashion model and television personality. Jenner first came to public attention for appearing in the E! reality television show Keeping Up with the Kardashians.

The Story of Lex and Livia (2 books)
  • Rebels: City of Indra (The Story of Lex and Livia #1)