Start by marking “Beneath These Shadows (Beneath, #6)” as Want to Read:
Beneath These Shadows (Beneath, #6)

Beneath These Shadows

(Beneath #6)

Beneath These Shadows is a STANDALONE romance set in the world of the Beneath series. You DO NOT have to read any other books in the series to enjoy it.

From USA Today bestselling author Meghan March comes a new dangerously sexy alpha hero...

The only permanent thing in my life is the ink I put on my clients.
I drift from city to city, in and out of beds, from one tattoo s
Published October 25th 2016 by Red Dress Press

To ask other readers questions about Beneath These Shadows, please sign up.
Janie Monroe I read it is about a tattoo artist mentioned in two Beneath books (Ink & Lies) called Bishop. I read them but can hardly remember him lol.
Amber Coulson Also, Cannon now has his own series, starting with Black Sheep.

Start your review of Beneath These Shadows (Beneath, #6)
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

➦This was the first book I've read from this series. It can totally be read as a standalone, by the way! The narration by Sebastian York certainly didn't hurt but the book would have been good for me even if I had to read it and not listen to it. There were books narrated by York that I have DNFed before (shocker, I know!)

➦The story is about this woman who is a daughter of this big mobster. She is sheltered all her life but dreams of traveling the world. Some shit goes down and she is required t
Lana ❇✾DG Romance❇✾
You wanna get dirty in NOLA, cupcake?”

Give me a man bun and some tattoos, and I'm putty in your hands. Putty I tells ya!

I became an instant Meghan March fan when I first discovered her Beneath series years ago. I've been anticipating every single book like lunatic since. There's something about these books that just hits the spot so good for me. There's suspense, uber possessive alphas, sassy heroines, and a story with a little zing and a whole lot of oompf. I love them. There's a
Coco.V
Sep 08, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good things come to those who wait, and ever since I met Bishop in the previous books in the series I just knew that his story would be worth every bit of the anticipation. Meghan March has yet again done a great job on this sixth installment that I enjoyed a lot!

Bishop is a man-bunned, tattooed giant artist drifting from city to city to escape dangerous people from his trouble past. Now located for the time being in new-Orleans and finding solace at Voodoo Ink where he’s working, Bishop is con
*TANYA*
Jun 15, 2017 rated it liked it
Second favorite book in the series. It started off super cute then started spiraling downwards. But I have to keep going, I've invested too much time and energy into this series. Lol.

LOL quote - "I was ready for more, he gave me more, I got more "
Sabrina

I can't believe I waited months to read this story! I love this series and all of the characters so I have no idea how I let this book sit on my Kindle for so long without reading it. Not only am I huge fan of Meghan March but I love books set in New Orleans so I must have been going through a crazy spell since October.

In Beneath These Shadows we're introduced to Eden, a mob bosses daughter who flees to NOLA when her life is put in danger. There she's met with a series of unfortunate events tha
• Lisa •
THREE BISHOP STARS.

"I’m totally out of my league with him. He’s all tough and tattooed and way too sexy for his own good."

description

Whenever I start a Meghan March novel I get ready and set to find myself on the book wheel of fortune. On the one hand I can easily be found to fall straight into love with her work and give out the full five stars with ease. On the flip side sometimes I find myself not as connected as I would like. This time around I was a little underwhelmed but don't fear there was sti
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ bookwormthoughts

“You’ve always got a choice. It all depends on how much you’re willing to sacrifice to get what you want.”

Amazon US * Amazon UK * iBooks *

Who can resist a sexy alpha hero swooping in to create swoon worthy chemistry with a heroine? Beneath the shadows gives us this and more. Bishop is a brooding, talented tattoo artist covered in ink with a beard and man bun to complete his sexy look. This story has all the ingredients to ensure many romance will enjoy the sexy brooding tale of the bad boy hero
Michelle
Oct 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 01-signed

Beneath These Shadows is the sixth book in the Beneath Series, but it is a standalone and can be read without missing a beat. I typically don’t like reading out of order, but sometimes it just can’t be helped. I can say that after reading this, I just want to read the entire series to get the dirt on the many characters that I got a chance to meet. And I’m going to be doing just that. Five books, one week? I think I can do it ;)

I am not a new reader to March, but I feel like I’m always so darn s
Dilek VT
Another 3-star book in the series

Here is what I think about Book 6 in short:

- I liked the hero, Bishop – not loved him as much as I loved Simon and Con, though, or not as much as I loved Lord.

Yeah yeah, he had a man-bun, that was the allure for me for sure 😊

And I may have liked his protective caveman mode but I am definitely not admitting that!

People stepped out of my unlikely rescuer’s way as though he were a force of nature unto himself. He was a man-bunned, tattooed giant. A man-bunned,
Lisa Marie
Aug 28, 2020 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
As if I couldn’t love this series any more, she goes and drops this bomb on me. First off, that cover? Holy hell. 🤤Second, what an amazing and adorable love story! I was chuckling all the way through and even shed some happy tears. Highly recommend. It’s technically a stand alone from the Beneath Series BUT I think you get more out of it by reading all the books prior to this one. 🖤
London
I guess I need to create a shelf for "heroine is an absolute fucking idiot"

The heroine was an absolutely fucking TSTL dumbass. I wanted to slap her across the face for being such a pathetic damsel in distress. These are some of my least favorite types of heroines. I can't stand the stumbling, blushing, bimbo of a heroine that's so innocent she can't even use common sense.

Couldn't even bother finishing and stopped at 28%. Lets not even get into the disgusting graphic scene of the H/h walking into
Rain ♡ { hiatus mode }
5 Stars ⭐

From where I'm going to start, this book stole my heart from chapter one! Bishop and Eden become my favorite couple from this series! I still have one book left, and then I will say goodbye to this world, and I hope it will be as wonderful as this one!
So this book is about the couple that I already mentioned. The story began when the father of Eden, the head of a powerful mafia in New York decided to send her away to protect her because the shit went down in his world! Eden always wante
Tina
3.75 ''Had my doubts with heroine but hero saved it for me'' stars

‘‘ Some things are worth waiting for, and you’re one of them.’’

First of, I really liked that cover. Like in – I want to lick those abs.

Second, Bishop is mine thank you very much ladies. So everyone back off.

Okay, now that we have that cleared out let’s talk about book.

We have two characters running from their past trying to find peace and end up discovering it in each other.

Eden is a mobster daughter, and because of that sh
Selene

What I love best about the characters in Meghan March's Beneath series is how down-to-earth they are and this story is no different! The heroine was adorably sweet and the NOLA setting with all of the captivating descriptions made me feel like I was there for Mardi Gras, too! I loved how the author lightly incorporated the mafia element into this story, but the quick way in which the hero developed such hardcore feelings for the heroine wasn't believable to me and the ending wrapped up
TJ *Book Twins Reviews*
Needing to escape her life in New York, Eden Matthews takes a one-way flight to New Orleans. She arrives in the city with only her luggage. She has no hotel reservation and it’s the week before Mardi Gras. It doesn’t take long for her to run into a bit of trouble, but luckily she’s saved by a sexy tattooed giant. Bishop is immediately intrigued by the innocent newcomer. He tries to deny her effects on him, but he can’t deny his need to protect her.
What I liked: Meghan March writes some of the s
J. Grayland
Jan 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love this whole series and I have never been disappointed by any one of the books and their Alpha males. This story follows a Mob boss's daughter Eden who flees to New Orleans to lay low while he is under investigation and there she bumps into Bishop a sexy alpha who works as a tattooist and has a few secrets of his own. The story line is addictive, the characters are lovable and it also includes other characters from previous books. And to top it all off you have 2 of the best narrators in th ...more
Bindi Boo

Sweet, light read with not much drama. Review to come
Syndi
Apr 26, 2019 rated it liked it
I am not stranger to romance book with mafia suspense. This is second book by miss March. I like this book OK. The story of damsel in distress who got saved by brooding alpha male. A very sexy alpha male with man bun.

I think the story is too dragging between Eden and Bishop. I know Miss March wants to build and develop her characters, but its just to dragging. And the characters end up bit boring.

3 stars
Bj
4.5 Stars "The Tattoo Artist Saves the Mob Boss' Daughter" Stars!

Source: Library-loan.
Juanita
Oct 30, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4 "You wanna get dirty in NOLA, cupcake" stars

Oh yes we get a hot, tatted man-bun alpha!
Enjoyed being brought back to Voodoo Ink along with the rest of the gang.

Timitra
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I love me a grumpy hero, add tattoos, a beard and a man bun and swooning commences. I loved Bishop all that bad attitude, badass, possessive alpha thing he had going on. I also absolutely adored Eden, her strength and how sassy she was. I really enjoyed watching these two fall for each other and seeing couples from previous books. I cannot wait to read the next book in this series.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Java Girl's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Thanks, Meghan March! Bishop was such a minor character, working at Voodoo Ink, I didn't even realize I needed to know him better. It never occurred to me how much more there was to this man, or how much I would LOVE his story. So, thank you for recognizing his story needed to be told.

At first glance, Bishop and Eden shouldn't work together, they're the very definition of opposite. He's cynical, taciturn, and a little scary. Ede
Teri
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 'Cupcake' Stars!!!!!

I have really loved each story from the 'Beneath' series. This book is definitely a standalone BUT in my opinion reading the others books will only help you understand and love all the other characters making a recurring role even more. The series just gets better and better, and I want more (please let the next book be Hennessy!!!). Lucas and Yve have been my absolute favorite couple of the series until Bishop and Eden. WOW! He is one sexy dark alpha male. YUMMY! The chemi
Pam Nelson
5 Beneath These Shadows Stars

Oooo Weee this was another great book!! I love that they are all stand alones but yet can be connected if you do read the series.

I mean really how cool was this book. Eden is sweet and innocent and Bishop is mysterious.

I love that he has a rule no clients he doesn’t sleep with the clients. I love that even though all these women throw themselves at him he sticks to his guns.

I felt so much for Eden, she really needed this adventure even if things go wrong and Bisho
Lisa
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is the first book that I have read in this series, and let me start by saying you do NOT need to read the others to understand or enjoy Beneath These Shadows. I may go back and read some of the previous books to learn more about the other characters because they intrigued me, but it's not necessary to enjoy this book. On to the review.

Eden Mathews is in hiding in New Orleans, and has been given a fake identity. Which she immediately forgets to use when she introduces herself for the first t
Lauren Kimberly
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It was gooooood to be back in NOLA! 6th standalone in this series. It's without a doubt my favorite series to date and I always squee a little when I find out there's more.

I've wanted a Bishop book since he was first introduced in Beneath These Chains. He intrigued me further in Beneath These Scars when he was described as "It’s the newer guy. Bishop. He’s a sexy beast of a man. That man bun. Seriously hot." I have a not-so-secret love for everything man bun, so I knew I needed Bishop's story f
Berry ♡ Nice
Oct 16, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Holy-Wow! Delicious and Hot story you'll want to devour.

Alpha is the perfect way to describe Bishop and I love him for that. He is also caring and not afraid to show it!
This story has Sexy and Steamy scenes that had me fanning myself and holding my breath.
This was a fast paced suspense and I loved the development of Eden and Bishop's relationship. I haven't read the other books in the series but now I want to. I'm a new fan to this authors work!!!

Coming October 25!
iBooks: http://bit.ly/BTSha
Amber J
I try to express only my most honest opinion in a spoiler-free way. Unfortunately, there is still always a risk of slight spoilers despite my best efforts. If you feel something in my review is a spoiler please let me know. Thank you.

Only one more book to go and I'm feeling kind of sad to see them go. Both Eden and Bishop came out of nowhere as you hadn't heard much of anything about them in the previous books. But you got to revisit all the previous couples and that was a pretty awesome flashba
Rose
Nov 21, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Now this is an alpha man who knows what he wants!

I loved this book :) it had suspense, drama, great MC's, hot as hell.

It's completely safe as well. What I loved is the devotion the hero had to the heroine. I missed seeing such loyalty from my heroes! I'll definitely be reading this author's other books.

There were scenes which really gave me butterflies.

I really enjoyed it!! But couldn't give it a full 5 stars cause those are limited to books which drive me crazy with the "feels" they give.

• Dark Blood (Mafia Brides, #1)
  • The Savage Trilogy: Complete Story
  • Dirty (Dive Bar, #1)
  • Hard to Let Go (Hard Ink, #4)
  • Play (Stage Dive, #2)
  • Envy (Empire Sin #2)
  • Edge of Chaos (Love on the Edge #1)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)
  • Lead (Stage Dive, #3)
  • Worth the Fight (MMA Fighter, #1)
  • The Invitation
  • Hard as It Gets (Hard Ink, #1)
  • Hard to Come By (Hard Ink, #3)
  • Deep (Stage Dive, #4)
  • Against the Ropes (Redemption, #1)
  • Lick (Stage Dive, #1)
  • Worth the Chance (MMA Fighter, #2)
  • Stay for Me (The Arrowood Brothers, #4 )
See top shelves…
Making the jump from corporate lawyer to romance author was a leap of faith that New York Times, #1 Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author Meghan March will never regret. With over thirty titles published, she has sold millions of books in nearly a dozen languages to fellow romance-lovers around the world. A nomad at heart, she can currently be found in the woods of the Pacific Nort ...more

Beneath (7 books)
  • Beneath This Mask (Beneath, #1)
  • Beneath This Ink (Beneath, #2)
  • Beneath These Chains (Beneath, #3)
  • Beneath These Scars (Beneath #4)
  • Beneath These Lies (Beneath, #5)
  • Beneath the Truth (Beneath, #7)