Start by marking “Legacy (Andalucian Nights, #3)” as Want to Read:
Legacy (Andalucian Nights, #3)

Legacy

(Andalucían Nights #3)

A troubled young journalist finds her loyalties tested when love and desire unearth dark secrets from the past.

Spring, 2010. When Luna Ward, a science journalist from New York, travels halfway across the world to work undercover at an alternative health clinic in Cadiz, her ordered life is thrown into turmoil.

The doctor she is to investigate, the controversial Rodrigo Rue
Published August 25th 2016 by London Wall Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Legacy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legacy

Pooja
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc, owns
Man! I want to read more of Hannah Fielding's books!

This was so awesome! I'm starting to fall for romance books once more.

Luna's life was going fine and normal until her boss calls her up in his cabin to tell her that he's offering her a new task to go to Spain and spy on a clinic. She's a science journalist and fluent in the language so there couldn't have been any better choice other than her to choose for this job.

She meets Ruy Rueda de Calderon, a doctor at the clinic and she's bound to fa
Archit Ojha
A dazzling start.

Set against the spectacular beauty of Spain, Hannah Fielding's Legacy is a wonderful piece of romance that commences gently, in a poetic manner soon to be turned into a whirlpool of secrets, lies and storms one does not faces customarily.

When Luna Ward, a young science journalist has been appointed to investigate the plot holes in a doctor's clinic, she is far away from understanding its significance.

Being involved with a world full of secrets, the reader himself questions i
Deanne Patterson
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I have read all 3 books in the Andalucian Nights series. This is the third and final book in the series. It was great to revisit characters that show up in all 3 books. Reading this book, any of the books in the series really will make you forget your troubles as you get so absorbed in the book the afternoon will just fly by.The rich descriptions of Spain will make you fall in love with it. The cool spray of the beach.the exotic food,the gypsies. They will enchant you in this magical book. Luna ...more
Julie
Jul 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
My review for "Legacy" by Hannah Fielding will be featured on Romancing the book blog, later this month. Look for the full review by clicking on this link: http://romancing-the-book.com/
Dianne
When a troubled young journalist heads to Spain to investigate and expose the truth behind an alternative health clinic touting cures for cancer, she is not only unprepared for what she discovers, but she will also find answers to her own heritage and any ghosts in their closets.

At first blush, we can prepare for an intriguing romantic suspense novel filled with hidden agenda, secrets and lies, as two strangers are caught up in a whirlwind romance that steals both of their hearts. Once you begi
Beth
Jan 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Luna Ward is a medical journalist sent on assignment to infiltrate a clinic claiming to have found “natural” alternative medicine that works. Her passion to prove this a hoax comes from deep emotional scars.

Luna is surprised to find the young and sexy man that she connected with on the plane, with witty banter and a wonderful intellect was none other than the head of the clinic. And she can’t get him out of her head.

Luna and Ruy Rueda De Calderon, clinic’s lead doctor have many secrets that caus
Nadwa
I don't know where to start; this novel was packed.
Mrs. Fielding describes the sites in an incredibly breathtaking way. It made me feel as though I was seeing the splendor of Spain through my very own eyes; that made feel nostalgic for a place I've never been. And that sentiment was so overwhelming and odd to me. It felt like each paragraph describing the cities and their landmarks was literally like canvas being painted on with words. This was a first, I was utterly captivated by the way of wr
Kelly-Marie
Oct 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Thank you for sending me this book was a fantastic read. Loved the plot gripped me throughout. Worth 5 stars. Can't wait to read more by this author :)
Jannin (The Booknerd Dragon)
Jul 09, 2017 marked it as did-not-finished-dnf
***First off, I want to thank Ms Hannah Fielding for sending me a copy of her book in exchange of an honest review. This doesn’t influence my review in any way.***

Okay. First thoughts, “Oh hey I like this because there are undercover mission, and then there’s romance. This should be fun.” And then, “Okay, so far so good.” Lastly, “When is the story gonna catch up?” “Still nothing.” “What the hell.” Conclusion, “That’s it. I’m done.”

Truth is I was excited to read this book because it was said th
Agi
Oct 04, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016-releases, 2016

I must admit that "Legacy" is my first ever book by Hannah Fielding, but as soon as I've seen the beautiful cover of this book, and read the synopsis, I was intrigued - Luna's boss wants her to investigate a clinic in Spain. She lives in New York right now but she is half - Spanish, and also the investigation could help with Luna's personal dilemmas. There is also - of course - a verrry interesting male character involved in the person of the clinic's doctor, and believe me guys, I was really im
M.C.
Oct 18, 2016 rated it really liked it

Legacy by Hannah Fielding was one of the most beautiful, exotic and sensual romance novels I've read this month.

A journalist travels all the way to Cadiz to interview a successful doctor who is hiding a dangerous secret and...delicious drama ensues.

The doctor she is to investigate, the controversial
Loredana
Sep 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
This story has the very distinctive (READ: romantic) signature of Fielding's writing. I was immediately captivated by the passionate Ruy who was a paradox unto himself. He is quite intense - a passionate Spaniard. I need to dub him swoon-worthy. He has the personality, the body, the brains, and a touch of Alpha (in the best way possible). Ruy was by far my favorite of the story.

Luna Ward initially comes across as a bit cold and somewhat lost soul. Professionally she has it together, but her head
Kerstin
"Legacy" is a great conclusion and - for me - the best book in the series. Like the previous books, it's well written; the writing is captivating and wonderfully descriptive (you can almost see the spanish scenery in front of you). The protagonists are likeable, have edges to them and secrets that make the story exciting. The dynamic between them is interesting as well. Luna has problems to trust men due to traumatic experiences in her past, which is why she does not really welcome Ruy's advance ...more
Chitra Iyer
Feb 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
Legacy by Hannah Fielding is the third book in the Andalucian series. The book is an intense and intriguing romance, which does not allow the reader to put it down. Not even for a moment!

Luna Ward, a medical journalist, is sent to Spain to conduct a research on an institute that preaches the use of herbalism and hypnotherapy as an alternate cure for cancer patients. Her organised and proper life tumbles down when she lays eyes on Ruy, the handsome gypsy musician and also the institute's head. Wh
Debra
For my written review, please check out the link below:
Debra's Book Cafe

Debs :-)
Helen
Jul 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
This is the first book by this author that I have read, I loved the blurb and the setting but unfortunately for me it was nearly a DNF. It is a long story with a lot of description in it and I didn’t feel any bond with the hero Dr Rodrigo Rueda de Calderon (Ruy) or the heroine Luna Ward, they kept their secrets a bit too long I think for me and way too much thinking from both of them.

Luna who is a journalist has been asked by her boss in New York to travel to Cadiz, Spain to investigate a Dr who
Rayleigh
Jun 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received this book from the author for the purpose of this review. All comments and opinions are entirely my own.

Flawless writing and impeccable character building. Legacy takes the readers on a journey through the passions and desires that are aroused from the romantic Spanish culture.

Everything about this book is exquisite; stunningly captured in a way that brings not only the story to life, but also the characters and their feelings with them. It has been a very long time since I have read
Fajriy
Nov 12, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
First of all, I love the cover. It's very beautiful. Secondly, the blurb is interesting and promising, with the undercover thing.
When I read the book, I found that this book is only about the romance, despite the blurb. Well, this is a long book with not that long story in it. The more I read, the more I found that this book is going very slowly, too descriptive to my liking, and it got disturbing to the plot. There are twists and turns here and there, but they didn't go quite deeper to affect t
Melanie
Oct 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm excited to have read the Andalucían Nights series and even more excited to say that I have genuinely enjoyed each novel! I'm a fan of strong lead females and Luna had an exceptional story to follow. I loved the descriptions of Cadiz. Anytime an author can make you feel like you've actually been somewhere you've never even seen pictures of is such a treat. The romance was one that will leave you longing for your own romantic story.
Natasha du Plessis
May 14, 2017 rated it really liked it
A great romance novel, loved the setting, loved the characters. It's been a long time since I've read a traditional straight forward romance novel and I really enjoyed it.
If you are looking for a lovely romance to read and especially as a holiday read then I would recommend this book to you.

Thank you to London Wall Publishing via Netgalley for the copy.
Shree
Mar 22, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The protagonist, Luna, a medical researcher/journalist goes undercover to investigate the head of a Spanish alternative medicine clinic, Rodrigo de Rueda Calderon (Ruy) who has tall claims about his "natural" methods to cure life threatening diseases such as cancer. Ruy is a complete charmer, the typical Spanish hot blooded passionate male and has a reputation of being a womanizer. With his dark irresistible looks and fascinating gypsy ways, he pursues Luna with unrelenting enthusiasm. Luna disc ...more
Breakaway Reviewers
Sep 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A romantic but fairly uneventful love story

Science journalist Luna Ward is sent to an alternative health clinic in Cadiz, Spain to work undercover and produce a feature on the clinic’s unusual methods. Whilst there, she catches the eye of the clinic’s founder, Dr Ruy Rueda de Calderon, a handsome and charming half-gypsy. Ruy is determined to draw Luna to him and whilst she cannot deny the attraction between them, she is scared of giving in to his advances due to a traumatic past that has left he
Elsa Winckler
Mar 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
Another beautifully written story by Hannah Fielding! I enjoyed everything - from the names of the characters, Ruy and Luna, to the exquisite descriptions of Spain. "...the morning was blue and gold - a poem of warmth and sunshine." I fell in love with the rhythm of the country, the descriptions of the fiery gypsies and the intense passion lurking on every singe page. A lovely story!
Aneta Dorian
Jan 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Luna Ward is 25 years a journalist for the best Medical Magazine in New York. Or maybe the perfect Scientific US has one of the best and first in class Molecular Biology at Princeton, while with most impressive PhD in Medical Communication or briefly Scientist with perfectly academic knowledge in their ranks.
But ..... Does all this knowledge will be enough one day when her boss, the Honourable Ted Vandenberg will award the most important task of her career.
Expecting to be released after six mont
Fern Risher
Caliente, apasionado y maravilloso! I have never fell in love with a place inside the book like ever, more so I have never fell in love while reading a book! This is the first! Hannah Fielding's expertise in bringing us to Cadiz, Andalucia in Espana is great here as she takes us to this paradise of wonders.

Luna and Ruy's love is one of a kind. A different story of fate far from those that I have already read. They are destined for a tell-tale romance infused with secrets, repressed emotions and
Majanka
Mar 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Book Review originally published here: http://www.iheartreading.net/book-tou...

Legacy is an intriguing, well-written, compelling romance novel by author Hannah Fielding. The book introduces us to Luna Ward, a beautiful ice-blonde half-American half-Spanish girl. When she’s commissioned by a leading New York science journal to investigate the head of a Spanish alternative health clinic, she jumps at the chance. But she never expected she would fall for him. He’s a brilliant, outspoken man, with i
Silvana
Jan 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Luna half Spanish half American gets an undercover job to investigate the controversial work of Doctor Rodrigo Rueda de Calderon. She must go in Spain for that, and the doctor isn’t what she expects to be, a young and attractive man. The attraction is vivid between them but could they cross all secrets and finally find true love?

Legacy is the third book of the Andalucian Nights series and is perfectly written like the other two books. Hannah Fielding doesn’t spare words but genuinely gives us i
Lillian Cummings
Nov 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Do you accept your destiny or do you run? Luna has taken on an undercover assignment to bring to light a doctor and his practice. The doctor uses natural methods and Luna knows that they don't work, her cousin went down that route when she had cancer and it killed her.
The doctor that she is about to meet is nothing like she pictured, he is younger more handsome and he does things to her body that she isn't happy with.
Ruy is attracted to Luna and he can't stop thinking of her but she isn't fallin
Melanie Adkins
Aug 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Luna's boss wants her to investigate a clinic and its founder. The clinic is in Spain. While Luna is excited about the assignment, she isn't sure if she's ready to see her Spanish relatives. Only time will tell just how welcoming they will be. Ruy is an exceptional doctor. He's even unconventional. When he spies Luna, he is intrigued.

In the vein of 'Gone With The Wind', this particular book is just as epic and timeless. Written with lively detail, you are IN Spain. You are engulfed in the sigh
Jennifer Moville
Nov 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
many thanks to those who sent me this book to read and review.

Luna sets off to investigate a clinic in Spain as part of her job as a science journalist. There she meets Ruy Rueda de Calderon, a doctor at the clinic. In a land of gypsies, traditions, legends and love a passion soon arises between Luna and Ruy. But love can unearth guilty secrets which could be dangerous for Luna.

I found this to be one of the most sensual novels I have read in a long time. The places the author takes you to in thi

• Lover, Divine (Mythos: Gods & Lovers #1)
  • Suddenly Spellbound (Ivie McKie, #2)
  • Sweet Dreams (Dreams Come True, #2)
  • Denim & Diamonds
  • A Taylor-Made Love (Taylor-Made, #2)
  • The Color Pink
  • Twelve Houses
  • By My Choice... A Valentine's Day Story
  • I am Ella. Buy Me
  • One Last Hold
  • The Muse (Dark Art Mystery, #1)
  • On Thin Ice (Dallas Demons, #4)
  • On the Run (Big Mike and Minnie #1)
  • Zoey & the Moment of Zen
  • A Little Sugar, A Lot of Love (When Destiny Calls #1)
  • A Time for Everything
  • This Could Have Been Our Song! A Coulda Woulda Shoulda Ballad (Coulda Woulda Shoulda Songs #1)
  • The Promise (The Lady Quill Chronicles, #1)
Hannah Fielding is an incurable romantic. The seeds for her writing career were sown in early childhood, spent in Egypt, when she came to an agreement with her governess Zula: for each fairy story Zula told, Hannah would invent and relate one of her own. Years later – following a degree in French literature, several years of travelling in Europe, falling in love with an Englishman, the arrival of ...more

Andalucían Nights (3 books)
  • Indiscretion (Andalucian Nights, #1)
  • Masquerade (Andalucian Nights, #2)