Start by marking “Lumberjanes: 2016 Special: Makin' the Ghost of It” as Want to Read:
Lumberjanes: 2016 Special: Makin' the Ghost of It

Lumberjanes: 2016 Special: Makin' the Ghost of It

(Lumberjanes)

What’s to Love: Not only does this oversized one-shot feature a whopping 40 pages of brand-new, original, Lumberjanes stories, but we welcome two of our favorite creators to the campground: writers Jen Wang (In Real Life, 2017’s The Prince and the Dressmaker) and Kelly Thompson (Jem and the Holograms), and artists Christine Norrie (Hopeless Savages) and Savanna Ganucheau ( ...more
Published May 18th 2016 by BOOM! - BOOM! Box

To ask other readers questions about Lumberjanes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lumberjanes

SMLauri
¿Qué mejor para empezar el 2019 que mis Lumberjanes? Y sobre todo si la historia tiene un poco de misterio, y además un apartado especial para Ripley, que es mi favorita.
Espero seguir disfrutando de ellas durante todo el año.
lauren ♡ (wonderless reviews)
This was so cute and fun!!!! It took a while to get used to the art, but once I did I really liked it. This series is my Happy Place™ and I'm so glad it exists.
Sofia (Bookish Wanderess)
*3,4 stars*
Mehsi
Two short stories in one, what more could one want? One filled with hungry ghosts, and the other with a wish-fulfilling sphinx.

I have to say that I enjoyed the first story a lot more that the second story. Mostly because the first one was way more exciting, and also because I found it weird that Ripley went through so much trouble and never saw the other girl lying there (or heard her).

But the first story is what I loved. The hike was fun, and I loved that the girls tried that food + seeing the
Kate
May 11, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017, graphic-novels
Elysia
Aug 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
This was a really cute and really quick compilation of two one-shot short stories surrounding the lumberjanes, I loved the illustration style, particularly for the first one, and the colour palette in the second was delightfully colourful.
Václav
Sep 23, 2018 rated it it was ok
Shelves: digital, x2018
I didn't enjoy this special. It was mediocre and even the extra stories didn't help it up.
Renate Rebolledo
Nov 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Ripley es lo mejor!!!! O la mejor???!!!!!!!!
Ashley
Feb 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I loved the art in this so much
Vicki
Oct 29, 2018 rated it it was ok
2 stars

The stories in this were okay but I really loved both of the different art styles!
Rachel
Nov 03, 2017 rated it really liked it
Pretty cute.
Alexa
both the ghost story and the sphinx one at the end was adorable. Ripley is best
Corey
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
Finally found it at a comic book store in my hometown!!!
Abigail
Jun 19, 2018 rated it it was ok
2* Cute art, boring story with a general concept that did not interested. Had to push myself to finish this special edition so I won’t be actually starting or continuing the series.
Brittany
Jul 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: comics
Two cute little stories that seemed to sort of focus around Jen, which I'm all for! I love Jen. She has such a big heart and cares so much for her girls. It was cute to see them taking care of her in these two little shorts!
Jay
Oct 07, 2016 rated it really liked it
A couple of cute one-shots. The girls' adventures are always enjoyable, and this was no different. Felt a little short, but I expected that (especially after binging the entire canon in a few hours), and still fun.
Rebecca
Dec 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
2 stars ...more
Rainey
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Pretty much a bunch of my favorite things smooshed together!
Holly Letson
This special is kinda silly. A flower affects Jen, causing her to raid the mess hall for snacks.
McKinlay Dennis
i really loved the art in this one. especially in the first story!
Marta L
Aug 03, 2016 rated it liked it
3'5
La segunda historia, Sphinxes, and Riddles, and Wishes, Oh My!, es super divertida, Ripley es fantástica (♡) y me lo he pasado genial leyéndola.
Ashley
May 06, 2017
Mia
Jul 05, 2017
Matthew Nevish
rated it did not like it
May 25, 2018
  • Lumberjanes: Beyond Bay Leaf Special #1
  • Lumberjanes #16
  • Ms. Marvel (2015-) #7
  • Giant Days #15

Lumberjanes (1 - 10 of 62 books)
  • Lumberjanes #1