Start by marking “Tethered” as Want to Read:
Tethered

Tethered

(Intertwined #2)

A previous lifetime. A malevolent curse. A love they can’t live without. Will their past claim them once more? Elizabeth and Adam are about to find out ...

Elizabeth and Adam survived the century old curse that nearly claimed the lives of their counterparts, Josephine and Braden, but at what cost?

As the veil between timelines continues to diminish, they yet again find them
ebook
Published July 16th 2017 by Jenn Marie

To ask other readers questions about Tethered, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tethered

books are love
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
First and foremost-If you haven’t read intertwined this book will make absolutely no sense whatsoever.

This picks up where Intertwined left off and we get a very adventurous, dangerous and more mature read. The story is told in the view of Elizabeth and Adam and this helps us see what they are seeing and thinking as they battle Rey, the Callahans and the curse that will kill them if they don’t stop it.

We see the growth of Jenn Marie’s writing in this book for it is stronger and more emotional. S
Floryie
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017
The starting was a bit confusing for me because it's been a while since I read the first book. So I had to refresh my memory before starting to enjoy this book. Boy oh Boy did I enjoy this book!!

I absolutely loved the first book inspite of being miffed at the ending. So I thought this one might be as good. Was I wrong? Absolutely! This one is better than the previous book and I say it without any hesitation.

Usually I find it hard to review books in a series other than the first one. But I have a
Bobbie Stanley
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Oh, sweet baby Jesus.  I'm pretty sure Jenn Marie is trying to kill us all with the glory that is this series.  When I read the first book, it pretty much sucked up every waking moment and negated everything else in my life.  It's one of those stories that just dominates reality and pulls you in so thoroughly that when you're not reading, you're thinking about the story line.  I'm always a little nervous with second books, especially when I love the first one as much as I loved this one.  But th ...more
Gayle Noble
This second book sees Elizabeth and Adam continue to fight to save their past selves (Josephine and Braden) from the curse. I love the premise of this series, and I especially enjoy the parts set in 1905, but I didn't feel the sense of urgency to finish this one like I did for this first. For me, the contemporary romance was a bit overdone and the constant making out got a bit tiresome - I found myself skipping those parts to get back to the story, like those parts that involved Rey - he is the ...more
AK Mama Reads
Oct 06, 2017 rated it really liked it
I was absolutely thrilled to find that not only did Jenn Marie expand on the lore and mystery of Intertwined in this second installment, but she added so  much depth to the characters as well!  Plus, her writing drew me in even more quickly, making this at the top of my Fall Reads list for 2017!
Although I will admit, I had the impression this would be a duology, I'm actually glad there will be more, as the family histories have become a bit more complicated, as has the actual plot thread tying t
Jennifer Redmile
Oct 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant! Just keeps getting better!
I absolutely love this series! I thought the first book, Intertwined, was brilliant, but Tethered was even better. Jenn Marie's once again demonstrates her incredible writing and storytelling skills, as she seamlessly weaves the events happening in 2 totally different time frames into a thrilling journey, captivating the reader and leaving them breathless. Just like Intertwined, I read this book in one sitting (until the wee hours of the morning). Fans of Yo
Debbie Eyre
Oct 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Thought book 1 was good ? Well book 2 was even better!! This YA paranormal storyline filled with action & mystery, curses of course & twists & turns that will knock you sideways, will have you biting your lip & gripping the sides of your chair as you follow Adam & Elizabeth on their journey! This series is a must for any supernatural / paranormal YA fan!
Nicole
Aug 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I got sucked into this sequel so quickly. The underlying story is progressing and developing bit by bit keeping me hooked to see where things go for these characters. Even still after the story is ending I'm itching for more about the curse and the modern-day people who take part in it.

If you like YA or super-natural stories, you will enjoy Tethered!
Britt
Aug 31, 2017
Jess Koster
Oct 04, 2017
Katherine Paschal

Elizabeth ended up in a situation she never could have predicted, with a case of mistaken identity, locked in a supposedly haunted house to find clues before she can get out. But she was not alone- she found a stranger named Adam who came to investigate the hauntings and ended up locked up with her. Joining forces, they find the clues, but before they can get out, something happens and Elizabeth is attacked. Now that they are free from the house, nothing is the same, and it feels as if they are
Angele
Jul 19, 2017
Angele
Jul 19, 2017
Danielle Hammelef
Apr 22, 2017
Jenn Marie
Apr 26, 2017 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Becky Richardson
Patrick Siu
Kim hansen
Johnna
Goodreads Librari...: Book under wrong Author 3 15 Mar 30, 2017 12:45PM
Jenn is a full-time author who loves reading, writing, journaling and all things books! Currently, Jenn is working on the third and final installment in her Young Adult Paranormal Romance series and aims to publish it by the end of the year so she can take a break and travel with her husband before diving into her next series.

Traveling has been a huge source of inspiration for her books. She feel

Intertwined (2 books)