Start by marking “Click Date Repeat Again (Click Date Repeat, #2)” as Want to Read:
Click Date Repeat Again (Click Date Repeat, #2)

Click Date Repeat Again

(Click Date Repeat #2)

Never in her wildest dreams would Jess Mason ever imagine herself being a part of the online dating hype. Yet here she is smack-dab in the middle of it all. And she's dated her fair share of online crazies to be a new connoisseur of all the weirdos out in the cyber world. After a slew of bad dates and pussy (cat that is) pictures, Jess knows that she needs to finally commi ...more
Published April 19th 2017 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Click Date Repeat Again, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Click Date Repeat Again

Start your review of Click Date Repeat Again (Click Date Repeat, #2)
Coco.V
Aug 23, 2019 marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: freebie
🎁 FREE on Amazon today (8/23/2019)! 🎁
Jean
Aug 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: netgalley
A super fun read about one girl's journey through online dating. Jess is a 26 year old, who is trying to end her booty call relationship with her on/off ex boyfriend. Her best friend, Chloe had found love via online dating so she gifted Jess a 3 month subscription to Yahoo Personals. There were some good and some bad prospects. I like that throughout the book, you had no idea who Jess was going to be with at the end. There were a couple that you were cheering on.

The characters were well develop
Manon the Malicious
*Small 3 stars, maybe like a 2.75 stars*

I was provided a Reviewer Copy via NetGalley in exchange for an honest review.

Jess is a twenty something stewardess. After her best friend founds love through online dating, she offers Jess a three months subscription. Jess is dubious but still goes all in. She talks to a lot of people, meets a lot of them too.

This book was entertaining and it seems pretty realistic of what you can get when using a dating site. The main romance of the book was well painte
CLiK Book Blog
Apr 13, 2017 rated it really liked it
Click, Date, Repeat Again - (Click, Date, Repeat -Book #2) - K J Farnham

I was given this book for an honest and unbiased review.

This was my first K J Farnham book and it turned out to be an irreverent and humourous view of online dating.

It also touched on some personal introspection for the main character Jess, who didn't believe that her friend Chloe's gift of an online dating subscription could possibly net her any possibility of a match with a suitable guy. Jess' view hovers between believin
Marija
Mar 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I totally enjoyed reading this fun and delightful book. For everyone who tried online dating, it will bring back some fun memories back just like it did to me. I highly recommend it to everyone who wants an easy but yet gripping read that will keep you reading till the very last word
Mary Fazzi
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2019
Such a great book. Jess is lonely and her friend buys her 3 months of online dating site. You go through many dates but she falls for Sawyer and he’s unavailable but they have a connection a friendship and romantic thing. Tho Sawyer is married but separated and Jess said never again will she be with a married man. There’s other guys that Jess dates and becomes friends with. This is a great book that you will roll your eyes with or laugh with and love with.
Alicalynn
Jan 31, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great sequel. Super fun read!
Kayla
Jul 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A great contemporary romance about the perils of online dating that doesn't disappoint! What made this book so fun was that I can totally see all of these online dating disasters happen and can envision the people, too. Great expansion of the characters from Click Date Repeat but can be read as a standalone, if necessary. Another fun-filled online drama story to keep me entertained poolside! ...more
Genni Eccles
May 21, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2017-reads
This review was originally posted here on my blog!

* I received a galley of Click Date Repeat Again via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review. Thank you!*

Click Date Repeat Again is the sequel to Click Date Repeat, but you don't need to read the first to read this. Take it from me, this book was easy to understand and I didn't feel like my reading experience was lacking in any way by not reading the first book. Click Date Repeat Again is essentially about a twenty something trying to find h
Sarah King
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Click Date Repeat Again is the second novel in the series by K J Farnham. It can be read and enjoyed as a novel in its own right; however, as a huge fan of Click Date Repeat I would recommend reading that one first as it hugely enhances the reader's enjoyment of the second story.

In Click Date Repeat Again we meet Jess Mason, a twenty-something who has just come out of a bad relationship and who has a pretty poor track record with the opposite sex. Her friend, Chloe, who we met and got to know i
Amy  Crull
Apr 22, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
While this book was cute, I found myself wanting to smack Jess in the back of the head at times. I get that online dating isn't fun and you get a lot of creeps along the way. She had some bad dates but also some good. She led a guy on for 2 months basically using him for his baseball connections. I thought they had a connection cause they seem to really get along but her heart wasn't all the way into him. He was a sweet guy and I felt bad for him. Jess is complex character. She continues to date ...more
Andrzejewski Amy
Susan Homan
Mar 09, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Click Date Repeat Again

This book is about Jess who receives a 3 month subscription for online dating from her BF Chloe. Jess is ready to move on from her on-again, off-again romance, and is trying to turn a new leaf in her dating. I believe it gives an accurate depiction of how online dating works, and it also follows her as she works as a flight attendant, and she gets a second job as a waitress where she went on her first online date. She actually met a guy that you could feel the chemistry wi
Polly Barreto
Apr 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Click Date Repeat Again by KJ Farnham
After reading this book, I just might have to try on-line dating for myself! I love Jess and the journey that she takes via her online dating subscription. From setting parameters, to the profile names, Chloe’s (best friend) antics, the dates (some good, some bad), to her willingness to try new things – Jess will have you laughing your butt off! I also like when authors give you a peak with the character from the previous book, so I was happy to hear what is
Nickie Sale
Mar 06, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would say this is fun, easy read which delves into the realms of online dating. There was definitely some weird and wonderful characters in this, along side some rather more "normal" characters (which I guess depends on your own definition of normal). Whilst we are taken into Jess's life, whilst she is trying out online dating, we also get to see some of her previous life which lead to her friend buying her a subscription to the online dating site, which does contribute to understanding some o ...more
Tessa
Mar 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read this as a standalone but will going back to read book 1 in this series. Fun story of online dating including the nightmares you can imagine dating. When Jess feels it’s time to settle down and find love, she decides to give this trendy app a try. After all, it worked for her best friend. I am so glad I never had to find love this way but after reading Jess’ story, I’ve decided if love is meant to be, I can be found anywhere.
Sharon
Mar 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Jess is gifted a three months on line dating subscription from her friend. Her friend encourages her to give on line dating til she has three bad dates . Jess goes into the experience despite feeling like she has found her Mr. Perfect in co-worker Sawyer.
Will she click an on line winner or go with who she knows. I enjoyed the storyline. It was humorous, sweet and realistic. The characters were flawed and natural. Very enjoyable read.
Tiersa
Apr 24, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book and once I picked it up I couldn't put it down! I started it one afternoon, read for hours and finished it the next morning when my kids were at school. Hah! Jess was my favorite character from Click Date Repeat, so I was thrilled to read the sequel that focused on her. Her dating adventures were fun to read about and I could identify with so many parts of the story. I was also happy with the way the story finished and hope to read more about Jess and Chloe in the future!
Linda
Apr 16, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you read and enjoyed Click Date Repeat, you'll enjoy Click Date Repeat Again. This book by K. J. Farnham is Jess Mason's story of online dating. Like Chloe's story in the first book, she meets and dates some interesting people. Chloe is a secondary character in this book, so we get to see how things are working out for her. This is my third book by K. J. Farnham, and I have enjoyed all of them!
Leanne Bryson
Mar 12, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Never read anything by K.J.Farnham, but she is on my radar now, and in a good way. Even though this is a second book and there are recurring characters, I didn't have a problem following the stories. Sawyer and Jess are well written, interesting characters who you would actually like to know. There is humor, the story well paced, and just an overall fun, read.
Joleen Grace
Feb 19, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

This book was pretty amusing. The woes of online dating. We meet so,e pretty funny and rude people along Jess’s journey. I was really pulling for sawyer the whole time though. He’s just so awesome! Only thing I would have changed was maybe an epilogue to fill in the end but that’s just me wanting more of a good story, . Loved the rest!
Terri
Apr 09, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoyed this story about Jess and her online dating adventures. There were several moments that made me laugh out loud. I liked the fact that Jess was confident and wasn't ashamed that she liked to have a good time; but she was also self-centered and not always a good friend. Speaking of friends, I was disappointed to realize that Jess's friend Chloe was the heroine in book one, which I haven't read, since Chloe didn't always seem to be happy with her relationship in this book. It didn't give ...more
Kristen Swanson
Feb 19, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book was just what I needed right now! Light and funny, yet I didn’t want to put it down. I loved the variety of personalities in this book! They’re so different, but together make for such an interesting read. Loved the ending- it was what I was hoping for!
Bella
Jan 30, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This was a hilarious book, thoroughly enjoyable, and didn't want to put it down. Great characters, a plot with plenty of surprises, and a hint of spice. I laughed a lot, may have shed a tear, and turned the last page hoping there would be more to come about these fabulous characters.
Lori Caprio Tate
Fun and quirky read about the perils of online dating. This book follows Jess as she delves inside the world of computer dating. And follows her through the ups and downs of trying to find your soulmate via an electronic device. Had me at page one and I would read it again. Definitely a 5 star read.
Nicole Studioso
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A young woman just looking for love in a crazy world!

The adventures of on-line dating in the Millennial Age. .. the main character, Jess, is sweet, funny, looking for love in questionable places, and completely relatable! Her questions, doubts and inner thoughts regarding Mr. Right, Mr. Right now, and Mr. Not so right are realistic, insightful and truly accurate in the online dating scene. I really enjoyed Ms. Farnham's writing, relevant subject, and charming wit!
Nicole Studioso
Apr 05, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
The adventures of on-line dating in the Millennial Age. .. the main character, Jess, is sweet, funny, looking for love in questionable places, and completely relatable! Her questions, doubts and inner thoughts regarding Mr. Right, Mr. Right now, and Mr. Not so right are realistic, insightful and truly accurate in the online dating scene. I really enjoyed Ms. Farnham's writing, relevant subject, and charming wit.
Chantel
Feb 20, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely love a book that is relatable and humorous. This book has my attention from the beginning. Loved the characters and the flow of the story.
Sarah Gomez (cruelexistencebooks)
A good read, not too deep and pretty light when it comes to emotions.
Liz Booker
Feb 19, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was very engaging. Normally I'm put off by a romance novel without a lot of steamy scenes but this one was very enjoyable. 4½ stars
« previous 1 3 next »

• Something About Tuesdays
  • Master of Sin (Gods of Vegas, #1)
  • Chronicles of a Hot Mess
  • Master of Games (Gods of Vegas Book 2)
  • The Healer (The Messes, #2)
  • Changed By You (Exposed Hearts, #3)
  • Chasing Gunner (Chasing #2)
  • The Wait (The Comeback Series Book Three)
  • Unsteady Heart
  • Times Like These (Blue is the Color, #1)
  • For Emery (For You, #4)
  • Mom-Com (Reality of Love, #2)
  • Midnight with the Devil (Unlikely Heroes #1)
  • Filthy Seduction: Ravenhead Series #3
  • Idol (Price of Fame, #1)
  • Claimed
  • Clover Creek, Sweet Southern Nights Book 1
  • The Years After (Sister, #5)
K. J. Farnham writes contemporary fiction for women and young adults. She grew up in the Milwaukee area and now lives in western Wisconsin.

Click Date Repeat (2 books)
  • Click Date Repeat (Click Date Repeat, #1)

News & Interviews