Jump to ratings and reviews

Calloway Sisters #5

Some Kind of Perfect

Epilogue Novel of the Addicted / Calloway Sisters series

Falling in love was just the beginning

The conclusion to the epic ten-book series about the unbreakable strength of family, friendship, and love.

Lily & Lo are back one final time. Childhood best friends and soul mates.

Ryke & Daisy are back one final time. Wild risk-takers and flirty adventurers.

Connor & Rose are back one final time. Genius rivals and intellectual teammates.

Ten years of laughter. Of heartache. And love.

New Adult Romance: recommended for readers 18+ for mature content

***Authors' Note***
It is highly recommended to read this book after Long Way Down. Otherwise, it will spoil the entire series. Some Kind of Perfect is meant to be the 10th book in the series.

664 pages, Kindle Edition

First published May 20, 2016

Loading interface...
Loading interface...

About the author

Krista Ritchie

36 books12.5k followers

NYT & USA Today Bestselling Authors Krista & Becca Ritchie are identical twins—one a science nerd, the other a comic book geek—but with their shared passion for writing, they combined their mental powers as kids and have never stopped telling stories. They love superheroes, flawed characters, and soul mate love.

To stay up to date on new releases, bonus content, and more, sign up for Krista & Becca's Newsletter: www.kbritchie.com/newsletter

Quick note: We don't check Goodreads, so we don't respond to messages here. But if you want to connect with Becca or me, you can reach out to us on our social medias or at our website: www.kbritchie.com

Fans of Krista & Becca's Books:
♥ Join Krista & Becca's Fizzle Force Facebook group.
♥ Inspiration for the Addicted series can be found on their Pinterest boards.
♥ Find playlists for all of their books on Spotify
♥ Check out all of their extras! Including: bonus scenes, character interviews, fun posts and more on their Extras page.

Ratings & Reviews

What do you think?

Friends & Following

Create a free account to discover what your friends think of this book!

5 stars
2 stars
142 (<1%)
1 star
58 (<1%)

Can't find what you're looking for?

Get help and learn more about the design.