Start by marking “Trinity” as Want to Read:

4.02  ·  Rating details ·  1,119 Ratings  ·  327 Reviews
Two seductive strangers.
One scandalous night.
A trinity of temptation.

It was only supposed to be a single encounter. A night stripped of sexual inhibitions.

We were never supposed to become romantically involved.

But they were alluring and irresistible.

They were also the enemy.

Their company wants to take the one thing that means anything to me.

Now, I'm navigating a dice
Published June 29th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Trinity, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Trinity

Olga therebelreader
I’m a fan of ménages and this story is amazingly hot! The story definitely has its perks and chemistry between the characters was off the charts!

They make me feel things I’ve never felt in my life.
Unequivocally desired.
Physically stimulated.
Compulsively wanton.

photo 8bc45__totally-awesome-gifs-1_zpsnmbv00dm.gif

Firstly I must say this author certainly knows how to heat up the page. The sex scenes were some of the best I have read in a long time. Jennifer is a spitfire…she does not take any crap from Shane and Chase...and best yet, they love t
Jayme
This is not exactly a full-length book, but not a short story. For fans of steamy menage and non-traditional relationships.

“My resolve snaps as the two of them together kick me over the edge. A tag team effort to make me scream—and scream I do...”

The book tells the story of Jenn. She has parents who never cared for her. Her only support and the family is the head of restuarant from which as a child she was stealing food. Pops took her in, gave her a job, and when she was an adult helped with
Rebecca Woodward
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished
I did not see this coming! To be honest I didn't read the blurb and I won this ARC. When I started reading I had a hard time putting it down. I am so so so happy I won. This is a hot and sexy read. Be warned this is a triad love story. The characters were developed perfectly. Two hot sexy well educated men and one sexy sinful bartender find love and more. The sex scenes are scorching hot. I had to read this by myself for I could not stop smiling. And saying aloud hot damnnnnn!!!! Lots and lots o ...more
⚡️Charlotte⚡️
4.5 smokin hot starz!

Another Sexy ménage story!

Steamy, Dirty, With Hot Sex scenes between These three....Chase, Shane & Jennifer, another great read with a HEA! It's a win win... ;)

M/F/M
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
31/5 - Wow! Did not need the open fire to keep me warm tonight, the heat coming from my Kindle was more than enough. For a more in depth review I suggest you read Ellen Gail's review , her review was the reason I bought this and had to start reading it immediately. *still fanning various bits of me* I think I might go sit out in the below 10C weather to cool off.
Ellen Gail
4.5 stars. Very sexy, with an unexpected dose of cuteness to boot.

I know right then, when it comes to these two, I’m fucking toast.

Jenn is bartender and manager of The Corkscrew, a shabby but lovable beach-side bar and restaurant. It's her life, her salvation. Pops took her in and gave her a life; now that his health is failing, the welfare of the restaurant is weighing heavy on her shoulders.

One night, while hosting her best friend's bachelorette party at The Corkscrew, a pair of gorgeous me
BexLOVESBooks
Jun 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
 photo Screen Shot 2016-06-23 at 2.20.40 PM_zpscjaimwde.png
You guys I love menage books, they are like SO sexy hot. But I have to admit I have one small pet peeve about them. I feel like even the ones that are done well tend to add this (and this is my personal, humble opinion) unnecessary element of drama between the three people involved. Jealousy,or things going on behind eachothers backs, etc. I don't think its a spoiler to say, that there was none of that bullshit in this book. :)

This book was about three drop dead sexy people finding each other i
The Smutbrarians
Tissue 1
Overall Rating 5
Kindle eARC
Reviewed by Lindsey

Holy freaking hell!!!! What a badass action packed little read!!! M. doesn't let us down yet again. Seriously. WOW! Although this was a novella there's no shortage in details or important things you need to know. I was completely blown away with this. The story flowed amazing and the characters were ALL well developed and relatable. Shane, Chase, and Jennifer are absolutely incredible together.

Jenn
Jessi
Trinity is fabulously hot! I really enjoyed the story line. It's not just about love and sex-although there is pently of hot sex scenes. There was more depth to it. Jenn meeting these strangers on a whim, then losing everything including herself. She has to pick herself back up and let love in. Amazing read for everyone.
Jaime
Jun 10, 2016 rated it liked it
Read a beta copy -
This review is not based on the final copy. Only giving star rating until read full book.
description
Dani
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
M has a way of writing a story, that even if it's outside your comfort zone, she weaves the words in such a way that you're hooked. Snagged, tugged into the world she's created and you're not let loose until the final page.

Trinity_Teaser2

That's what Trinity does. This was my first MMF book, and I must be honest and say that the only person I trust to break my MMF cherry would be M. She wrote an intricately, naughty, sexy, and emotional story about three people who find each other, and after one night, find mor
Bookishcat
Aug 09, 2016 rated it did not like it
I actually really enjoyed this book...so why the low rating? The book that was advertised only went to the 25% mark. I'm SICK of authors adding other books to one to make the page count seem longer and then them having the sheer audacity to make the 'extra' be what most of the page count is... One of the very first things I look at when reading a book is page count if it says less than at the very least 150 I won't touch it. In adding the extra book I feel tricked out of the longer story I was e ...more
-C-
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it, but it was to short. Hot read.
I just found everything about this book immensely enjoyable from start to finish.
Brandi
5 We Have Something Special Stars!

I received an ARC of this book in exchange for an honest review

Holy shitballs what did I just read? Quick, dirty, hot, and fast Trinity is everything I want in an mmf romance. This novella packs one hell of a punch and I couldn't have been more satisfied with this book. Chase, Shane, and Jenn will go down as one of my favorite mmf relationships.

Did I say that I'd love to be Jenn? That chick just got a rockin' new hair-do, has a kick-ass job as the manager/runne
Cindy
Shelves: favorite-reads
I'm going to be honest and say that I was a little skeptical about reading this story because of the M/M/F, it's just something that I normally read. But what can I say, MNever is one of my favorite authors and I new deep down in my reader soul that she would not disappoint me.

MNever did a great job writing this story. The chemistry between Chase, Shane and Jenn was just perfectly written. This story was nothing like I thought it was going to be. You wrote a hot and steamy story between these t
Rosemary
Jun 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
I was so excited to read Trinity by M. Never and was lucky enough to win an arc. This book was a quick and super hot read. I'm partial to m/m/f menage stories so I began reading with an extra dose of excitement. I really loved Jennifer, Shane and Chase. I especially loved that Jennifer held her own and was a perfect match for those two steamy men. This was a very well written menage, that had great dialogue in addition to fabulously written sex scenes. My only complaint is that I wished this was ...more
Laura- BookBistroBlog
Hot Hot Hot and Smoking Hot!!! What a super quick read for one of those pick me up moments... Wink Wink....
Jenn, Chase and Shane make the perfect Triad and with that perfection, comes the great scenes you explore in this book. For sure off the charts hot steamy scenes in this one.
TORI
Sep 06, 2017 rated it liked it
Absolute instalove. No real plot. But the sex was hot as hell!
Steelwhisper

Trite, vulgar, formulaic, cliché-laden, boring and unfortunately in 1st POV present tense on top of all that.

Let's have someone really sexy...

Christine~justlovemybooks.com blog~
"Trinity" is by author M. Never.
My Rating: 4 Stars...

A sweet emotion filled romance

My first comment is that I wish this book was longer. There was definitely potential for more development. My next comment is me saying that I loved it! "Trinity" is a menage romance featuring Shane and Chase who are a bisexual couple and Jenn, the woman who makes their triad complete.

There were a lot of emotions running around this story. I experienced many different "feels." And that is a compliment seeing how
Shabby- BookBistroBlog
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A major fist pump for Jersey Shore !!!
what a panting, winded , pulsating story
phew!! I'm so hawwwt right now !
Jennifer has a beach bar/ restaurant in New Haven , Jersey Shore . In walk Chase and Shane. Two hot as fuck ( pardon my french)! Suave, sexy architect/ designer combo. They are a couple but also open to having a beautiful woman in their midst .
Because they've both impeccable taste and creative minds, they're looking for the best and the most beautiful things . Here onwards they become
Heather C
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc, june-2016
I really didn't know what to expect from this book. To be honest, I signed up to review it without really reading the blurb. I just really enjoyed previous books by M. Never so I signed up for it. Well, I'm so glad I did! I really did jump into this blind and I was pleasantly surprised.

First of all, this book is HOT. Seriously HOT. Thankfully I was not in public when reading it because I would have seriously embarrassed myself. I've always enjoyed a good ménage story and this one was right up t
Bella
Jun 28, 2016 rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars!

Super hot read!!!

When Jenn, Shane and Chase get together the sparks fly right off your kindle!!! I love menage stories, but I love it when the men play together too, and Shane and Chase definitely play together. They are in a relationship with each other, but they are both bi and feel like they want a woman to complete their relationship. So just to be clear - this is a story with M/M/F scenes.

A threesome outside of the bedroom is a bit unconventional and Jenn isn't quite sure of the
Expresso
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
M Never does it again! Trinity is definitely one for the books!

Trinity is a M/M/F novel. Can't say taboo. Taboo applies only if the relationship is hidden and made dirty through disrespect. This is a story about openness, genuine feelings, and of course sex! Chase and Shane have been in a loving and committed relationship for three years. For those of you familiar with MNever's writing, the couples she write about have some of the most exciting, jaw dropping, wooooooosssaaaa relationships ever!
Romance Readers Retreat
Jun 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
If you're looking for a super quick, easy, steamy read, this is definitely the book for you!

M Never takes you on a journey that's sure to keep you from putting it down. The writing is true to the author's style - well written and full of emotion.

I'm not going to give anything about the story away, other than to say that you'll love the main characters (I have my favourite) and that the story itself is fast paced, because it would be so easy to spoil it for you.

I thoroughly enjoyed this book a
Tash
Jun 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-arc, menage
Reviewed @ Confessions From Romaholics
Review copy kindly provided by author in exchange for a honest review

I’m picky about giving a ménage a good rating. As I have read quite a few from various authors over the years. Trinity is the latest erotica novel from Never. The second one I have the pleasure of reading and I liked this one a lot.

As Never can write no doubt but I wanted more after reading her first book Moto. As when you toss in a storyline and involved three characters and then end the
Cyndi
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
When I saw that M. Never had a new menage story coming out, I did a little happy dance. MOTO blew me away and what's so clear during and after reading Trinity is that M. Never knows how to deliver a steamy story via the menage scenario. In fact she excels at it. Trinity is a FUN read filled with all sorts of delightful interludes between Jenn and her new friends Chase and Shane.

Jenn’s life is centered on the restaurant/bar she manages and is currently working to own and renovate. This leaves her
Peggy Lee (Reading Keeps Me Sane Book Blog)
Wow, this story hit all the right marks. It's steamy, seductive and scandalous. I finished it in one sitting and wanted more.

One night, two men walk into a bar and find the woman who completes their trinity. What they didn't know was they worked for the man who was trying to take away her livelihood.

"The only stability I've ever had is this restaurant."

Jennifer Reeves life is her job. She started working at The Corkscrew at an early age. Nathan Jackson had taken her in and provided her with wo
Diane Holtry
Dec 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
A deliciously enticing story of a M/M/F triad - the steamy beginning (the stairwell scene is H.O.T.), the developing relationship, the turmoil of conflicting interests, the death of a loved one and the support, love and adoration that Chase and Shane adorn Jenn with. She's their little Pixie, but will she accept what their offering?

Did the social acceptance or lack there of of triad relationships get mentioned? - Yes .. but I wish the author would've taken it a step further. I wanted to experien
Kimberly / Love Notes Book Blog
3.25 stars. This was a pretty good book. I liked it, but I didn't love it. This is an MMF menage between Jenn, Chase and Shane. Chase and Shane are a couple and they invite Jenn, a bartender at a bar they are at, to join them and evetually start a relationship. It is a quick, sweet and sexy read.

The reason I didn't love it- and this is more of a personal note to myself about why I have decided not to read any more MMF menages where two of the partners are already in a relationship before they be
  • Sugar Daddies
  • Double Dippin'
  • A Turn of the Screwed (Suncoast Society, #19)
  • Sunset Hearts (American Heroes Collection)
  • Hellfire (Southwest Shifters, #1)
  • Like a Boss (Like a Boss, #1)
  • Losing Control (Corporate Wolves, #2)
  • Forever a Jett Girl (The Bourbon Series, #3)
  • Dare Me (Dare To Love)
  • The First Time is the Sweetest
  • The Silk Tie
  • Insatiable (Luecross Wolves, #2)
  • Time to Play (Allusifa Siblings #1)
  • Illegal Moves
  • Their Greatest Treasure (Power Surge: The Billionaire Club, #1)
  • Blood to Dust
  • Polished
  • Destination Connelly (The Colloway Brothers, #4)
M. NEVER RESIDES IN NEW York City. When she's not researching ways to tie up her characters in compromising positions, you can usually find her at the gym kicking the crap out of a punching bag, or eating at some new trendy restaurant.
She has a dependence on sushi and a fetish for boots. Fall is her favorite season.
She is surrounded by family and friends she wouldn't trade for the world and is a l
More about M. Never...