Start by marking “Nico (Ruin & Revenge, #1)” as Want to Read:
Nico (Ruin & Revenge, #1)

Nico

(Ruin & Revenge #1)

A dangerous proposal

Las Vegas Mafia boss, Nico Toscani, is used to getting what he wants, whether it is having the City of Sin under his rule or a beautiful woman in his bed. But when he meets his match in the gorgeous, headstrong Mia Cordano, the daughter of a rival crime lord, all bets are off. . .

Sexy computer hacker, Mia, struggles to break free of her ruthless father
Published December 6th 2016 by St. Martin's Paperbacks

To ask other readers questions about Nico, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Nico

✦❋Arianna✦❋
Dec 07, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: dark-romance

collage1

Having never read a Sarah Castille book before, I wasn’t sure what to expect when I started this first installment in the series, but since I’m a sucker for mafia romances I decided to give it a try. And I’m so glad I did it. Sarah Castille’s writing was fantastic, very gripping and she sucked me in in her mafia world from the very beginning. I’ve read many mafia books in the so far, so trust me when I say, this first installment in the series was everything a book with this theme should be – ac

Eve (Between The Bookends)

description

Nico Toscani is used to getting what he wants. As one the bosses of Las Vegas he rules with an iron fist. When a woman is brought to him after being caught trying to hack his casino's computer system, Nico knows he wants that delightful little package in his bed. Too bad she the daughter of a rival crime boss.

Mia Cordano doesn't want anything to do with the Mafia or her ruthless father. She is just trying to make her own way as a hacker. When she is caught testing out a casino's security system,
Liz
~4.5 MAFIA STARS~
"Good people do bad things and bad people do good things, and whether they are right or wrong depends on your point of view."

description

Nico is the first book in the Ruin and Revenge Series. This Mafia blockbuster set in the infamous Sin City is full of non-stop action, smoking hot steam, and a twisted plot that will leave you desperate for more!

description
"You want to be in control. Trust me, bella. Let go with me, and I'll catch you when you fall."
Mia Cordano has spent her entire life trying t
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

I’m not afraid of girls with guns, bella. They either don’t know how to shoot or they don’t have what it takes to pull the trigger.”
“Then you’ve never met a woman like me.” Her hoarse, throaty voice betrayed her desire.
He leaned forward, whispered in her ear, his voice dangerously seductive. “No, but I’m looking forward to our acquaintance.”

So I have a confession...mafia romance happens to be my catnip. Well, I guess it's not much of a confession when it's not exactly a secret, huh? If you
Deborah
Oct 20, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5*

I really enjoyed this book I loved both Nico and Mia plus most of the supporting characters, it really worked for me and I don't say that often enough.
The Mafia life is not easy for any child, boys are moulded into killers before they're even out of childhood and girls are only worth the value of their arranged marriage, trained from birth to become the perfect little Mafia wife, never getting involved in business and overlooking the inevitable goomah-mistress.
Nico Toscani may be a hot, gor
Michelle
ARC provided by publisher in exchange for an honest review

photo Untitled_zps4zetlccf.png

A gritty, cunning, duplicitous game of power, control, and revenge. Sarah Castille brought in the big guns as she delivers a deliciously sexy and raw mafia romance in Nico.

photo 5a423524243db7933d0ea1b6820432_zps8j4rpoxw.gif He was the most dangerous of predators. Beautiful on the outside. Deadly within.”

Mia Cordano is the daughter of the ruthless Don Cordano. Mia is no mafia princess as she wants nothing more than to leave that part of her life behind. Her father is cruel, abusive, and
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NICO: This is the first in the (Ruin & Revenge, #1) series, which is Mia & Nico's story.

She's hired to do one job, go in, get out, what she doesn't know is that she's stepping right into the lions den..

Image and video hosting by TinyPic She'd traded her Mafia princess life for the poverty of independence and the chance to carve her own little niche in the world, however small..

What Mia thought would be a routine simple job of inserting a USB stick, hacking into the casino and high tailing it out of there,
Elfina Renee
Dec 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sarah Castille continues to amaze me with her work. The last two books were five star reads and Nico ahhhh man ole man wasn't any different. Action, violence, bullets flying and affair with the enemy? Yeah the steamy hot dangerous scenes are enough to scorch the sheets and leave you panting for more! Recommend to all mafia romance lovers. Happy reading enjoy!
Snow
Dec 06, 2016 rated it liked it

going in...

And that s exactly how i feel right now, after reading this book...

Kinda silly...cause i have never skimmed a mafia book before in my life...and i did here...*gasps*

I dont know what to say next...
At times I loved it, at times I felt betrayed, i can't really pin point "why" it felt "off" at times...
I just couldn't get into the story, I liked the characters, but i somehow missed the deeper connection...
It all felt detached to me...like I am being outside my body looking out on everythin
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
This perfectly sums up my thoughts after finishing Nico.

photo giphy.gif

What I liked: One word – Nico.

I enjoyed everything about this character. The description, character development, and overall execution of writing this character was sheer perfection for me. He strong, sexy, dangerous, feared, and respected. Utter perfection! Like Mia, I was immediately drawn to him.

"God, was he gorgeous. Movie star handsome, he was sleek and rugged at the same time. His ice blue eyes were a startling contrast to the dar
Mindy Lou's Book Review
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: mafia, 2016
4.5 Stars!

This is what I would call a true Mafia romance. It isn't a pretty package and our heroine suffers some major injustices, some from the Hero. I spent a lot of this book wanting to rage for Mia. No matter what she did, she just couldn't win. She was a true Mafia princess with a fire no one could put out. I admired Mia from beginning to end. If you can admire a mob boss, Nico earned it. He was a true Mafia man but with honor. He wasn't clean but he wasn't dirty, walking a fine line in bet
Kathleen
Nov 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Release Date, December 6th, 2016.

Story Rating ~ 5 STARS!
Hero Rating ~ 5 SEXY MAFIA BOSS STARS!
Heroine Rating ~ 5 SASSY PUNKER STARS!
Heat Level ~ 3.75 SIZZLING STARS!
Ending ~ 4.5 STARS!
Overall Rating ~ 5, I WANT FOREVER STARS!

I have grown to LOVE Sarah Castille’s romances so when I saw Nico the first book in the new Ruin & Revenge series by Sarah Castille, I just had to have it!

Nico was a mafia romance about two family’s, the Toscani’s and the Cordano’s who are both fighting over control
Francoise
Dec 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4.5 "Tiger Lily" Stars!

This book was excellent. A dark and fast-paced ride into the Mafia underworld, it has all the qualities of a captivating read, with non-stop action, suspense and a story of true love.

Mia Cordano grew up in a Mafia family, the daughter of a Cosa Nostra boss. She can’t be seen as a Mafia princess, though, her father despised and emotionally abused her. But she has fought him all her life. Mia is independent, strong-willed and refuses to be ordered around. The submissive role
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
ARC received for review

The start of another great series by Ms. Castille.

Nico and Mia meet years ago very briefly from across a room. Years later she hired to try to hack into his casino computer system. This time there are sparks, but long awaited revenge stands in the way. Nico and Mia are great together. There's no insta-love or insta-lust. It's more of a slow burn with hot sex later. Mia's father is a piece of work, and really needs to be taken out. Lots of mafia drama.

Love all of
Irene

Nico was such a good read.
The storyline and characters captured my interest from the start, I found myself turning the pages and staying up all night as I couldn't put it down.

I loved Nico and Mia, they were passionate and complex characters that will take you on an emotional rollercoaster ride and leave you happy to have gone on this journey with them.

description

If you're into mafia/rival family storylines then you'll love Nico by Sarah Castille.

What a great start to the Ruin & Revenge serie
Lučka
~~~4 "love me as I am" stars~~~

I've been dying to read a good Mafia book for a while now. At least 10 mafia books were dropped this month after I hit 20% so I didn't have high hopes for this one.

And you know what?

I really enjoyed it. This book had everything I love in a mafia trope.

-> Fiercely protective, possessive, dirty talking, arrogant, violent alpha with a romantic streak. Boy oh boy, did I love him. Vieni qua...
description

-> Badass, independent, smart and strong heroine, who I adored.

♥ WishfulMiss ♥
Re-read 5/19/2018

4.5 ~ 'I dare you to love me.' ~ Stars

Sarah Castille knows how to write anti-H alphas. Nico was the prefect blend of cold blooded and romantic at heart. This was a roller coaster ride with action, suspense, humor and love. But it also had dark undertones (see: violence and murder.)

~Nico~
A man who knew what he wanted. A man who could take control. A man who feared nothing and would never yield.

Holy cow! Nico!!! I loved him, straight up, no lie. He was such a contradiction, a
Sissy's Romance Book Review
'Nico' by Sarah Castille is book one in the "Ruin & Revenge" series. This is the story of Nico and Mia. This is a very exciting story with some heated romance for sure. Nico father died when he was about 18 years old at the hands of Mia's father. It was when they had went to confront Mia who was about 16 years at the time with a boy she was in loved with. There things turned ugly and Nico tried to protect Mia who inadvertently set off this chain of action. Nico father was trying to protect N ...more
Lillian ☁ Cloud 9 Books ☁
***** 4 Stars *****

Mia is a tough hacker, trying to break the mold. She refuses to be an ornament or a punching bag. But she also understands that as a mafia princess, the mafia life will always be connected with her. Mia will never be able to runaway, so she does what she needs to do in order to survive.

When she runs into Nico, she instantly notices that he's not the same young man that she met years ago. He's stronger and colder, but he still treats all the women in his life with respect.

Th
Lover of Romance
Jan 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This review was originally posted on Addicted To Romance Summary
Nico Toscani, is part of the Toscani mob boss family. He rules in Las Vegas, and no one crosses him. He is good to those that are loyal to him and those that disobey suffer the consequences. He meets his match and daughter of his sworn enemy Mia Cordano. Mia has worked hard to separate herself as much as possible from the crime family she was born into. She is a legalized hacker, and when she is called in to do a job for a ga
Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews
Kitty's review posted at Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews

Sarah Castille has a unique way of bringing a story to life. I always enjoy reading and reviewing her novels and Nico, with a few exceptions, met all my expectations. It was crisp and fresh, portrayed the mafia world as we have come to believe it, and had two characters that were either going to kill each other or love until the end of time.

Mia was a strong, unstoppable woman who thought she really knew what she wanted. She was set i
Ezinwanyi
This story was well developed, well written and completely engrossing. The narrator, Aiden Snow, nailed the voices of the main characters with an authentic Italian accent. His voice was a perfect complement to the entertaining writing of Sarah Castille.

Mia Cordano is a mafia princess but she wants nothing to do with the life. Mia’s father is obsessed with power and he has lined up a marriage for his daughter that will gain him an alliance with more power. Mia attempts to rebel against her father
Emily
Mia Cordano thought that she had distanced herself enough from her father's mafia ties, but when her latest assignment to break in to a casino puts her in the path of a rival mafia family and Nico Toscani it puts her back on the radar. Nico has been waiting for revenge for his fathers death and when a twist of fate lands in his lap he takes it. Little does he realize that Mia has become his game changer in more ways than one.

This was quite a bit different than Sarah Castille's other books. I li
Cyndi
Sep 17, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
If you're in to mafia books this is ok. To me they can be an entertaining read. Sometimes the hero can be over the top alpha, but, it's the trope. What can you do? 🤷♀Fuggettaboutit?
Anyway, it was an ok book, but what held it back for me from being great was sacrificing too much of the plot for gratuitous sex scenes.
I mean I like a good sex scene as much as any other middle aged housewife, but don't let it take over the plot.
There were a few really good scenes, though. The Vegas wedding wit
Bev
I love me a good mafia romance and this is definitely one of the better ones. Filled with suspense, twists and turns, an uber hot and bossy alpha male and a strong heroine that didn't pull any TSTL moves and tight writing.

I'll definitely be reading the rest of the series.
Rosa Sharon (iScream Books Blog)
"A dangerously delicious, sexy, handsome mob boss."

I'm a big fan of Sarah Castille. I've enjoyed her bikers and her fighters, and now I'm digging her #MafiaManCandy. I'm thrilled that Nico is the just the beginning. She introduced me to some key players in the City of Sin and I can guarantee there is lots more dangerously delicious bad boys to look forward to as the series progresses.

Nico is a contradiction of bad and good. He can do both very well. It has been his burning anger and quest
The Romance Book Disciple (Samantha)
Link to full review below! Overall, a pretty good mafia story if you like your mafia men to be a bit more 'authentic'. See full review on The Book Disciple
Alla
Ill give this one closer to 3.5 stars then 4, but I mark it in the 4 star category because its more than a 3 star book. (Sometimes I really need Goodreads to offer a 1/2 star!)
So...back to the book...
I like mafia related books. With a bit of this "bad boy, mafia boss, I dont give a shit about anyone and if you dont shut up, betray me or piss me off Ill shoot you" feeling (The Sopranos and The Godfather).
The story was good, I liked the characters but I would have wanted more of some suspence and
Marta Cox
Nov 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: netgalley, my-reviews
A new series from this popular author and although I'm not a huge fan of mafia type stories the synopsis sounded too good to pass up. It's a pretty ugly setup with Mia and Nico on different sides of a family war and yet it turns out they just might be on the same side, their own!
Nico is determined to avenge his fathers murder and blames Mia's father for it but Mia is just as much a victim of her fathers cruelty. Yet she has fought her way free and no longer considers herself to be a 'princess'
Gretchen  (About That Story)
Wow. Wow. Wow. This was so freaking awesome. I loved the elaborate and intense world that was created, I was completely lost to it. Excellent read.

I was pulled in right from the beginning. Everything was so captivating and enthralling. This was so extremely well written and detailed. There was this fantastic build happening as this exciting world and all these interesting characters were introduced. Loved all the suspense! I loved Mia and Nico so much. But Mia, she was fantastic! So strong in t

• The Prince's Runaway Lover (Men of the Zodiac, #7)
  • Wild Heart (Wild Heart, #1)
  • Witch Fire (Burn Mark, #2)
  • Last First Kiss (Iron Clad Security #2)
  • An Indecent Proposal (The O'Malleys, #3)
  • Raw Heat (Larson Brothers, #3)
  • Desert Crossing
  • By Her Touch (Blank Canvas, #2)
  • Racing Outside the Line (A Love Story at 190 mph #1)
  • Perfect Collision (Marauders, #2)
  • Deal Breaker (Billionaire Bosses, #2)
  • Lust is the Thorn
  • His Dirty Secret (Best Friend, #2)
  • Over the Line (On the Run, #2)
  • Until the End (Volkov Bratva, #2)
  • Dark Temptation (Dark Saints MC Book 2)
  • Glass Cage
  • Fight (Romanian Mob Chronicles #6)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Sarah Castille, writes contemporary erotic romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them. A recovering lawyer and caffeine addict, she worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies.

Ruin & Revenge (3 books)
  • Luca (Ruin & Revenge, #2)
  • Rocco (Ruin & Revenge, #3)
“You’ve never met a man like me, a man who can challenge and respect you, a man worthy of a woman like you.” 3 likes