Start by marking “Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)” as Want to Read:
Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)

Hitched: Volume Two

(Imperfect Love #2)

Arranged marriage? Check.

Cocky new husband? Check.

It's a marriage of convenience—one I’m determined to keep strictly professional. I can't be stupid enough to fall for this sexy playboy's charm or advances. I have to be strong, even if he is my husband.

Except he has a huge cock with an even bigger ego, and his main goal in life seems to be getting me to stroke both
Published July 19th 2016

Start your review of Hitched: Volume Two (Imperfect Love, #2)
Christy
Jul 01, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

photo DB96AAD2-2F36-4CD5-A25A-27E9FD9F596E_zpssgqv5twf.jpg
Either tonight is just casual fun, where we're nothing more than fuck buddies, or... sex will change everything.

After finishing Volume One of Hitched, I had to get to the second installment to see what had happened. We got our answers, but now I feel like I need the third even more!

Hitched is the story of Noah and Olivia. Two people married to one another for all the wrong reasons. Or so it seems. You can tell in this story how much Noah cares for Olivia. Deep down, you
XxTainaxX Curvy and Nerdy
3 Stars. Alright ya'll so I really liked the first part and where it was heading. Noah and Olivia were building something pretty special but towards the end, something scares Olivia enough to do something drastic. The second part picks up where that left off and to be honest, I found the reason a little anticlimactic. However, it affords Noah a bit of an opportunity to show Olivia who he is and how much he cares. Finally, we get to see some real intimacy between these two and it's pretty darn se ...more
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FOUR STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

I’m not sure how or when it happened, but she’s become mine. She’s the first thing I think about when I wake, and the last on my mind before I drift off to sleep. And before I can contemplate the ramifications, I know that I’m going to do what needs to be done to protect my future with her.

photo 53b13f31e0a82daa8733d75beba21e04_zpslfk4t02f.jpg

Last we left off, Olivia had deserted Noah at the altar. He assumed it was due to the pregnancy clause in their inheritance contract, but we learn the
Jayme
This ending... kill me now. Not so patiently waiting for the last part of this series.

To be honest not much going on in this book, but it is a serial romance and these parts are not very long. It focuses mainly on their relationship and resolve problems in the company. This is not your romantic love affair, which warms your heart. But they are moving in this direction and are getting closer and closer to each other. And I can not wait for this.

What in the second part is amazing is how hot and st
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
3.5 stars!

At the end of Volume one, just moments before Noah and Olivia were to tie the knot, Olivia performs a magic act and disappears out of thin air. No metaphorical wedding bells then for our love birds.

Noah is devastated and pissed off that no one would tell him where his fiancée is. He actually thought their relationship was going somewhere and they were getting closer than ever, so he feels hurt—and lets be honest, a little humiliated—that she disappeared on him like that.

He thought Oli
Jacqueline's Reads
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
5 I love Noah Stars

I love this series so much! Hitched 2 is witty, comical and I devoured this book like it was my last meal. Imperfect Love is the new “it” series to read for this summer. It had everything I looked for in a light romantic read with main characters with crazy chemistry, great tension and writing that flowed.

Hitched: Volume Two begins where Hitched: Volume One left off. Olivia left Noah at the alter and wasn’t that a delicious cliffhanger? We soon learn why she did and it’s one o
Norah Una Sumner
Hilarious read.

Just... hilarious.

description

By that I mean it's hilarious how idiotically dramatic this whole story is. I mean, Noah... come on babe, you're a goodie, cut the shit already. Olivia... Jesus Christ, this woman is the mix of all the things I dislike but I'm lowkey her. Like, I hate that I get her. But the drama in this book is just over-the-top and done only for the cliffhanger purposes. Let's leave unnecessary cliffhangers where they belong... in 2014 paranormal romances.
Wendy'sThoughts
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Kendall Ryan Fans, Romance
4 Testing the Waters Stars
* * * * ~~~ No Spoilers ~~~
This is a series with wit, strength and the ability to make you go AWE....every time you hear Noah call Olivia his special term of endearment.... Snowflake. This is not a series you can start in the middle... You must read Hitched: Volume One (https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...) first in order to embark on this installment. But oh, the pleasure and delight in reading this series makes it all worthwhile.

This series is all about Noah comin
Beverly
Jul 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is the second book in the series and you must read Hitched: Volume One first. If you haven’t read Hitched: Volume One you may want to stop reading as this review will contain spoilers for the first installment.

Hitched: Volume Two picks up where Hitched:Volume One ended. Noah has been left at alter and is now navigating things alone. He is left to explain where his bride is and try to maintain their image. Let me just tell you, this didn’t make me happy. I am seriously already in love with
Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 1af936b0a9cd9714f9e919676cb551_zpshunreyct.gif

photo 004cc8da29408118f8853656b6ad21_zpsq7b61hqc.gif “Noah Tate doesn’t need pity fucks. When we finally do this . . .” His lips graze my neck, one last kiss, and I shiver. “I want it to be because you’re begging for it. For me.”

Arranged Marriage? Check. Cocky new husband? Check. Falling head over heels in love with Kendall Ryan’s hero? Big Fat Check. Yes, Kendall Ryan has her readers racing down to the altar as she continues to set hearts ablaze and panties melting with her cocky and
Alaina
It has been a while since I listened to Volume One.. so I was surprised I never finished with this series.

Hitched: Volume Two: beings where the first book left off. To say that I was okay with this is putting it mildly. In it, you will meet Noah and Olivia again. If I'm being honest, I just didn't care about them this time around. I had zero interest in their love life because of what happened in the first book. Yeah, I had questions as to how that one ended.. but this time I'm just kind of anno
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*3 Squad Nutella jars*

To save a company how far would they go but when someone's plotting would they walk into their own personal hell hole.

After making a spontaneous decision during the ending of book one Olivia finds herself in a messy situation and the only way to get out of it is to share her burden with Noah, in a surprising turn of events Olivia decides it's okay to play along this facade of marriage as long as it's strictly professional but with Noah's charming ways and entertaining b
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
2 stars and they're just for Noah because Olivia is a twat.
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️

After the mutha of a cliffy in Volume One of Hitched, I couldn't wait to get my grabby little hands on this installment. Olivia and Noah have quite the challenges to face when their fathers put a nuptial clause in their Wills... They must marry and conceive a child within 90 days of said marriage in order for them to receive their dual-family owned corporation. Time is of essence as the company is failing fast and their marriage, or their bond both personally and professionally, could give t
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Eek! I waited SO LONG (exaggeration, yes) for this second instalment in Olivia and Noah’s story, and damn it, I STILL WANT MORE.

I mean, another ending that left me on a cliff, aching for answers, wishing for more words, hoping for a happily ever after that’ll make me smile even wider? Kendall Ryan, how could you?! *shakes fist*

But in all seriousness, I really, really enjoyed this second instalment in the Imperfect Love series. It was—once again, I might add—fun and flirty, full of heart and hum
Elise
Jul 21, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: ebook
SPOILERS FOR VOLUME 1

2.5-3 stars

Mkay, here's the thing: if I were rating this book purely based on its plot and characters, I would give it 2 stars, maybe 1.5. The characters made so many stupid mistakes, and they made those mistakes over and over again.

Literally, LITERALLY, the ONLY person with ANY sense AT ALL was Sterling, Noah's best friend. And that was so frustrating, because we only get a handful of scenes with him! And during those scenes, he spoke more sense that Noah, Olivia and Olivi
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*
Oy Vey! I should have read NOT listened to this one.
Siobhan Davis
4 Hot for Noah stars.

The second installment in Kendall's new series picks up pretty much exactly where it left off in Volume 1. Our couple is growing closer but Olivia doesn't realize that Noah is keeping secrets -both professional and personal- from her, and you just now it's going to explode in his face at some point.

Noah continues to be the star of this show for me. His concern and support for Olivia are so heartwarming even if some of it is misguided. Olivia is learning to let go of her inn
Hitched: Volume Two is the second installment in Kendall Ryan's adult contemporary romance collection titled Imperfect Love. This volume is a direct continuation from Hitched: Volume One, as it should be since one full-length novel has basically been split into 3 parts and sold separately. I personally find it insulting when author's and/or their publishing houses choose to do this...string along my pocketbook, but fortunately all three parts are at my library so whatever.

This second volume doe
Alyse
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
STOP!! If you have not read Hitched: Volume 1 yet, you NEED to go read it before continuing on with this review!! This review WILL contain spoilers from Volume 1.

So, Volume 2 starts off where Volume 1 ended. Noah was left at the alter by his wife and doesn't know why. He still hasn't been able to and Olivia for several days and her father won't tell him where she is.

And when Olivia finally does show back up needing Noah's help, he drops everything to help in exchange for answers. Where has she
Hanne
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
After that cliffhanger of the previous book, I immediately started this book. I liked it just as much as the previous book. I’ll read the third and last part as soon as possible after that cliffhanger. I can’t wait to read how Noah and Olivia’s love story ends. Noah is still the star of the series, but Olivia is really starting to grow on me.

Olivia starts to trust Noah. She really starts to like him a lot and develops feelings for him. Olivia still works very hard and wants the company to make
Michelle
Jul 10, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Book two picks up just where we left off – Noah and Olivia stumbled a bit to the alter, but there is still the other clause of the contract that Noah just can’t bring himself to mention. And although we get the heat turned up in book two, as Olivia finally gives in to her attraction to Noah, I just really, really, (REALLY) need book three!

There is no doubt that Noah is stealing the show in this serial – I love that he is so much more than a man-whore in a suit. And although Olivia is liked, I ju
Nancy❤The❤Bookaholic
Funny and sexy read

Can't get enough of this series. But that ending though!!!! Talk about leaving you hanging! August can't get here quick enough. I need the next volume now!!!!!!! Already pre-ordered it! I can't wait to read the conclusion.
Deborah
Jul 18, 2016 rated it liked it

Part 2 of 3 cliffhanger.

I really enjoyed part one and this one picks up just two days later, we discover why Olivia ran and we're there with Noah and Olivia as they continue to try and save the company and develop their relationship.
If I'm being totally honest I didn't like this book as much Olivia is starting to annoy me, I understand her doubts after all he was a huge player but seriously give the guy a break and yourself as well. Even Noah who I adore was wearing a bit thin at times, I mean t
Cyndi
Dec 10, 2018 rated it liked it
In this book our heroine finds out she is required to offer her womb to keep the jobs of 600 people going. Baby makes three? We’ll see.
Chrissy
Aug 03, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: series, read-in-2016

This series! I am in LOVE with it! In the second installment of the Imperfect Love Series, we see why Olivia ran off, and watch Noah and Olivia try to figure their new relationship out.

At the end of Volume 1 we were expecting a wedding, but ended up with a missing bride. Noah isn’t happy Olivia left him high and dry, and Olivia is nowhere to be found. When she does show back up and explains why she ran, I was in shock. I understand why she felt she needed
Vini
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Holy smokes Seduction!

Am i left panting? Yes.
Am i left swooning? Yes.
Am i seduced? Yes.
Am i left satisfied? A big NO.

Hitched : Volume 2 starts a couple of days after the events of the book 1 and it has left me wishing for more. Seriously cliffies suck but i like them anyway.

It was filled with funny, sexy laugh out loud moments and it was a hoot. Even though i didn't find the reason much climatic & wanted nothing more than to shake some sense in Olivia; I did love the situation Noah and Olivia
JewelsyGoolsy
Aug 22, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars

Continuing 2 days after the cliffhanger drama in book 1#, I felt that the reasons for said cliffhanger were eye-rollingly anticlimactic. And the way it was resolved was just waaay too convenient and easily tied together like all those super handy, yet unbelievably flimsy solutions you get in the end of every lower budget 80's TV investigations series.

Still, an entertaining read with another cliffy leading into book #3. At least this cliffy drama seems more credible. And at least I'm getti
Nicole
Jul 06, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I didn't enjoy it as much as book 1, but I'm looking forward to how things work out for Noah and Olivia.
✨Skye✨
Again, this will be another quite short review, simply because I don't have too much to say, and to be completely honest, not a whole lot happened in this book. For a trilogy, this really only needed to be one book!
The premise of book 1 is that to inherit their parents' company, a business that they both hold dear, Olivia and Noah have to marry. The catch? Olivia and Noah aren't even friends, and in fact hate each other.
This one just felt totally necessary. It definitely had second book syndrome

• Dirty Together (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #3)
  • Dirty Pleasures (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #2)
  • Dirty Billionaire (The Dirty Billionaire Trilogy, #1)
  • Well Hung (Big Rock, #3)
  • Mister O (Big Rock, #2)
  • Bossman
  • The Sexy One (One Love, #1)
  • Cocky Client (Steamy Coffee Collection, #3)
  • Dirty Love (Dirty Girl Duet, #2)
  • Full Package (Big Rock #4)
  • The Pretending Plot (Caught Up in Love, #1)
  • Inappropriate
  • My Sexy Rival (Stars In Their Eyes Duet #2)
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed (Always Satisfied #1)
  • Avikar
  • Big Rock (Big Rock, #1)
  • La Mirada del Amor - Cuando Accidentalmente te Enamoras de tu Jefe
A New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and USA Today bestselling author of more than two dozen titles, Kendall Ryan has sold over 3 million books and her books have been translated into several languages in countries around the world. Her books have also appeared on the New York Times and USA Today bestseller lists more than three dozen times. Ryan has been featured in such publications as USA Tod ...more

Imperfect Love (3 books)
  • Hitched: Volume One (Imperfect Love, #1)
  • Hitched: Volume Three (Imperfect Love, #3)