Start by marking “Gator (The Omega Team; The A.W.E. Crew #3)” as Want to Read:
Gator (The Omega Team; The A.W.E. Crew #3)

Gator

(The A.W.E. Crew #3)

He gave her up once…

Gabriel “Gator” Moreno arrives in Florida ready to face his past, exorcise his demons and settle an old debt. To kill three birds with one stone, he has pledged to keep Alysa Cortez, his old friend’s sister and the woman who owns his heart, safe from the gang hunting her. What he isn’t ready for is the revulsion he finds in Alysa’s eyes when she sees hi
Published May 24th 2016 by Kindle Worlds

To ask other readers questions about Gator, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Gator

Start your review of Gator (The Omega Team; The A.W.E. Crew #3)
Gaele
When bad choices as a teen lead to your path diverging from your best friend and your best girl, coming home is often paved with misunderstanding and wounded feelings. Such is the case for Gabriel (aka Gator) when a call from his childhood running buddy Manuel sends him back to Ybor City to protect Alysa, the girl he left behind, now in danger from Manny’s actions.

Gabriel 2.0, as Alysa has taken to referring to him, is toned, trained and ALL grown up now with an alpha bearing that is part milit
Candy
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabriel “Gator “ Moreno receives a phone call from his childhood friend, Manny Cortez asking Gator to return to Florida to protect his baby sister. While Gator gave up his criminal leanings and became a Navy SEAL, Manny stayed in Florida, living a life of crime and now he has ticked off the El Rey drug cartel. Gabe can’t say no to Manny so he heads down to Florida to see what he can do to help out his friend. Alysa Cortez never imagined that Gabe would return to Florida or that she would still h ...more
Mayas
May 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
Gabriel a.k.a Gator had a mission, task of sorts and that was to protect Alli because Manny was in too deep and she was in danger. What Manny didn't know was that her heart was placed in danger six years ago and the person sent to protect her was the one who her mind and body fear the most. To go in with her heart after everything is said and squared away. To try to a future with the one who six she had without a second that is the firefight. Her young Gabe was no more, now he was Gator. The fie ...more
Becky Burciaga
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Hot out of the gate...a great addition to the Omega Team series! In typical Almeida and Aubrey style, Gabe (Gator) and Alysa's story grabs you from the opening paragraph and holds on to your throat until the last page. Not only do you have action and suspense, but you also get romance and HEA thrown in for good measure. I have never been disappointed by any of the stories by these authors, with each one receiving a solid five stars.

This book was provided by the authors for my honest review.
Zita
May 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: other-arcs
Keeping her safe and making amends...

This is a novella in the Kindle Worlds Omega Team that can be read as a stand-alone.

An urgent phone call from a man that was once his best friend sends Gabriel (Gator) Moreno back to his Florida origins to protect his friend’s sister and the woman he’s always loved. It’s been six years since he joined the service, now a Navy SEAL and he did not leave in good standing with her, leaving was the only viable option at the time that he had to take but losing her w
Lynn Hallbrooks
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was provided an Advanced Reader's Copy of this book in return for my honest opinion. It will be available to everyone on 24 May 2016.

This is a Military meets Crime Fiction novella.

While between military deployments, Gabriel aka Gator received a message from a long time friend to protect his sister. Gator felt compelled to honor his friend's request. Will it be his downfall or resolved some issues from his past?

I have not read any of the Omega Team books but it did not seem to matter as enough
Elaine Swinney
Nov 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. It was a quick easy read. I couldn't put it down. I encourage everyone to go get this book, you will not regret it. This is a well written story. This is the first book by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey but it will not be the last. This is a book in the Omega Team Kindle World. I will be reading this Kindle World.
Diane
Sep 21, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I received a free book in exchange for an honest review. This was an exciting read. An old friend needs help and Gator gets a chance to get back the love of his life. There are secrets and many plots in this short story. I would recommend this to everyone.
Victoria
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
First let me say that I got this book as an advanced reading copy or ARC. Now let me get back to the review at hand.

I love this book from the start. No matter it was short the book was full of surprises and unforeseen turns that I didn’t expect in the slightest.

Gabriel “Gator” Moreno is a man with a past. Knowing the main female character from his early years you can see his hesitation the first time he gets back home after a call from his friend who asked for help. But even that a promise made
Maria Mercedes
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I have a new book boyfriend. He’s Cuban & he’s hot! Gabriel “Gator” Moreno is part of A.W.E Special Forces Crew. Ladies that’s not just a name, we got to meet a few members of A.W.E in Alternate Connections and we need to just stand in AWE of each one. They are all hotties and Gabe is no exception. We meet him in an introduction to the Omega Team, Kindle World series which is a combination of several authors offering stand alone novellas allowing us to explore a conjoined world of adventure fast
Amy R
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Don't you love books that pull you right into the story from page one and hold you there until the last page? Gator by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey did just that for me. These authors always promise well developed characters which they delivered in Gabriel and Alysa. Throw in a suspenseful plot, intense action, smoking hot passion and you have a story that is hard to put down.

Gabriel (Gabe) receives a message from his best friend Manuel that his sister Alysa (Alli) might be in trouble and ne
Susan
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This novella is part of the Omega Team Kindle World series and is written by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey. I love both the Omega Team books, as well as books written by Chris and Cecilia, so I've been waiting for this and I was not disappointed. This is a standalone and you don't need to have read the Omega Team books to enjoy this one.

Chris and Cecilia packed a lot of action, emotion, and twists and turns into this quick read. And as usual with their books, the sex is hot and steamy. A nove
Barb Deskin (azbadbabs)
May 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received this book as an Advanced Reading Copy (ARC) in exchange for a review.

First off ... Gator is one of the best books I've read in a long time. It was so good that I read it in one sitting. The authors keep you on the edge of your seat with so many twist and turns that you want to keep reading to see what happens next. This story is one about a guy, Gabriel aka Gator, who made a lot of mistakes in the past. His best friend contacts him to ask him to protect his sister. This sister just ha
Nicole
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabriel, or Gator, is enjoying life, now that he has joined an elite military team, however he is forced to face his past, when his childhood friend calls. Manuel is in deep trouble and fears he has endangered his sister, Alyssa. Hoping to put the past behind them, Manuel asks Gator to protect Alyssa. Unfortunately for Gator, this means facing the girl he left behind... A girl who has now grown into a strong, independent woman who doesn't want any help from her lost love. Will the two be able to ...more
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book; this is the third book in The A.W.E. Crew series by Chris Almeida and Cecilia Aubrey. Gabriel “Gator” Morena arrives in Florida ready to face his past and settle an old debt. He has pledged to keep Alysa Cortez his old friend’s sister and the woman who owns his heart, safe from the gang hunting her. Alysa is not expecting the betrayal and the hurt she feels when she sees Gabriel again. They both soon realize that they still have feelings for each other. This book has a wond ...more
Cinthia
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Gabriel Moreno and Manuel Cortez were friends, inseparable since childhood. Gabe fell in love with the sister of his best friend, Alysa.
But Gabe and Manny got involved with serious problems in adolescence and Gabe received a proposal to go to the Navy and now he is a SEAL in a highly specialized and capable group.
Gabe never forgot Alysa, his heart is always and forever her. So when Manny leaves a message to Gabe that Ally might be in danger of life, Gabe will take care of her, protect her and tr
Kim Turner
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was provided with an ARC of this book by the authors in exchange for an honest review.

I loved this book. For a standalone novella it was full of action and it had its steamy moments too.I loved all the characters and feel they got their second chance at happiness and will do whatever it takes to change for the better and somethings you have to let go of.

Chris and Cecilia knocked it out of the park once again with an amazing backstory and yet still made it flow so effortlessly that I continuall
Caren ~ the misfit geek
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance
I really liked this book. The story-line was packed with suspense, action, and plenty of passion. The characters in the book were very well developed and very likeable. Almeida and Aubrey did a fantastic job of telling Gabe and Alli’s backstory while keeping the plot moving. They did an awesome job of transporting the reader into the scene so the reader can almost feel what the characters are feeling in the moment.

There was a lot packed into a short story but the authors really nailed it. I woul
Carissa Janes
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a standalone novella, and I liked it because the story felt complete, yet I felt like I could be getting more books about some of the characters later in a series (which I want!). Gabriel "Gator" gets a call from his childhood friend, Manuel, that seems rings the warning bells for Gator. Manuel says he's gotten in deep and asks Gator to look after his sister, Alysa. Gator knows this is going to be a tough task...since he left her 6 years ago without a word.

This story is action-packed, sw
Joanne
May 23, 2016 added it
I received an Arc for an honest review.
Once again these two authors deliver another great story. Gator gets a second chance with his girl after six years. Alyssa is a strong female. She doesn't make it easy for Gabe either.
It's easy to fall in love with their characters. The story is full of drama intrigue and action.with each book these authors write you can see how much effort and detail goes into each book. This series has so much promise m really looking forward to reading the next book.
Kelly Erickson
May 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
From the mysterious phone message in the first sentence to the steaming hot last page, this novella packs in so much action I had to pause after each chapter for a breath. The characters are beautifully written. I felt like I knew Gator and Alli, and even Manny. Suspense, car chase, wild shoot out , in depth background, surprises, and some steamy scenes that fogged up my glasses... how the authors squeezed so much into "just a novella" amazed me.
Karen
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Right off the bat I want to say I loved the book. I have never read any books along this line of interest. The story line was fantastic, the characters were believable. I really enjoyed the way the authors showed that even though guys have a heart and get scared. I do recommend this book it's well worth the read. I hope to read more about these characters.
Shannon Davison
Dec 02, 2016 rated it really liked it
I love reading books with kick-@ss female characters, and Alysa is definitely one. She doesn't put up with Gabriel's crap for one second. Former bad boy, turned Navy SEAL and now her protector. He just wants her love again. Great story with a good dose of action.
I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book.
Ches
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Everything from action, romance, and sparks flying packed into 91 pages. The storyline wasn't rushed and the steamy scenes we're the perfect length. Definitely, worth the read.
Carla Kraninger
May 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I am glad Alli and Gator worked out their issues and became a couple again. Love reading books by Chris and Cecilia.
Staci
Ivy
May 28, 2016
Dana Jordan Hastedt
Nov 14, 2016
Chris Almeida (also known as C. Almeida) began writing children’s stories at a very young age. Born in Brazil but currently living in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, Chris’ life took a totally different course when technology came into play, and the following 17 years were spent delving deep into the world of programming and web design.
It was in 2010, when Chris began role playing online as a hobby, tha

The A.W.E. Crew (4 books)
  • Ace (The A.W.E. Crew #1)
  • Double H (The A.W.E.. Crew Book Two)
  • Madden