Start by marking “Legion: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel (Hell on Earth, #2)” as Want to Read:
Legion: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel (Hell on Earth, #2)

Legion: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel

(Hell on Earth #2)

A world ending thrill ride of epic proportions. With so many characters and so many twists, it's like the horror equivalent of Game of Thrones.

Humanity bleeds, its jugular torn and bleeding.
The world needs heroes...
But all it has is darkness.
People need to stand and fight...
Before it's too late.

Continue the epic story of mankind’s epic struggle against extinction in Book 2
Published May 17th 2016 by SalGad Publishing Group

To ask other readers questions about Legion, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Legion

BookLoversLife
Dec 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I devoured book 1 of this and couldn't wait to listen to this one as 2 ended on a cliffhanger of sorts. Well, this was just as good!!

While this is book 2, it also tells the stories of some of the minor characters from book 1 from when the rocks first appear and continues on the stories of the major characters of book 1. I absolutely loved that the author did this!! It was awesome to figure out Vamps' story and get to know his ragged group more. We meet Hernandez, whose life doesn't go according
Mylene
Aug 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When is the next series arriving?

Mr. Wright has done it again. This was an excellent sequel to Legion 1. I love the fact that he now told the tale of some minor characters from the first book while still offering a cohesive story. I also really enjoyed the short stories at the end.... Especially the one about Damien Banks. I hope we will hear more about him and his friends, Harry, Lucas, and Steph.

Last note.... I am definitely going to check out Stuart Keane's books. I adored reading about why
Ron Luycx
Jul 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I'm really enjoying this series. Wildly imaginative and constant action. I just started book 3 and can't wait to find out what happens. Highly recommended!
PJ Lea
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great sequel.

This author pulls no punches in his books and this one is no different.
Very graphic and dramatic, with a stunning end. A thrilling British series.
Robert Jones
Jul 30, 2018 rated it it was amazing
“Legion” picks up where Hell’s Gate left off. As more of the gates open and the entire world goes to hell, literally the accounts of the bravery and honor keep coming in. With a way now to close the gates, the real war is officially on. But evil and losses lurk at every corner and the Navy just experienced a catastrophe turn of events.

Legion, covers ground from other survivors point of view, as the world must come together as a single unit to fight the apocalypse back to hell.

Vamps and his crew
Todd Oliver
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hell is coming to Earth! Gates have opened all over the Earth and the demons are pouring in. This is worse than the apocalypse talked about in the Bible. The demons are trying to eliminate humanity to weaken God.

A few stories from The Gates continue in Legion. I highly recommend listening to The Gates first! Some people you'd never expect rise up to take on the demons and help their fellow man.

Great narration by Nigel Patterson. I really enjoy his accent. He does a good American accent as well
Richard Tolleson
May 13, 2018 rated it really liked it
In book two of this series, the author finally begins to bring the diverse characters together. There is still one overwhelming victory of the invaders over the earthlings after another, but we at last have reason to hope that humanity will find a way. It's not high-brow literature, and some of the action seems forced (there's a sex scene that comes out of left field), but this is a real page-turner--or swiper as the case may be.
Chris
Jul 25, 2018 rated it liked it
Definitely did not enjoy this book. It started by going into the past of characters you were reading about in book one of the series. That should have happened in book one..... it was confusing starting book two with that. The story didn't flow like the first book and sort of jumped around with no continuity. I wasn't kept wanting, to reach the end, therefore I won't be buying book three to find out if mankind wins or not. Sorry Iain........ I usually love your stuff. :-(
Joy St John
Dec 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Deliciously scary!

Ok, just finished book one and two in this series. I was ready to write a review by the time I'd read only the first few pages. I have read Rob Wright's work before and should have known he'd deliver. Omg, the scares - I'm a big horror fan and little scares me, but this guy does! Characters are amazing but no one is completely safe. My new favourite author. I couldn't wait to review him. Must read more now!
Suzy Tadlock
Aug 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another awesome book!!

lain Rob Wright you continue to keep me coming back t read your books!! I can't wait to read what happens next in book 3.
The demons have come to take over the world. The very thing we all have nightmares about. I recommend this book to everyone who loves to be scared!
barbara liddle
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
please let there be book three!

I have just read this boo in one sitting a boo over five hours long and I couldn't put it down! Leaving just the two hours left to get some sleep please let there be book three in this series even if it means I never sleep again!
Charity Nowlan
Mar 27, 2018 rated it really liked it
So far so good

Another great read in the series. I enjoyed the hearing the other side of encounters from the previous book while still advancing the main story.

You’ll be rooting for some characters you love and despising others. Makes for an entertaining read.
JANET HUMPHREY
Aug 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
2nd book read from this author through his free offer, boy oh boy not a disappointing read at all. Loved the characters and the build up of the horror to come, have already read the following one in the series with equal joy
Alan
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
No disappointment in this second book of the series. A fast paced page turner in which we learn more about some of the key characters as well as meeting some new ones. I hated putting it down and am still intrigued about how the story is going to evolve.
Perri emory
Aug 10, 2018 rated it it was amazing
On to number three

I just finished Legion. I am on to number three in the series. I will continue reading until I devour everything he has written.
If you are considering this series, it's worth your time.
Michael
Sep 18, 2017 rated it really liked it
Paint by #'s Apocalyptic Horror ... above average and definite reader friendly.
Jane Wynne
May 11, 2018 rated it liked it
The second of the Hell on Earth series. Felt stilted at times and a little forced and predictable.
Theresa
May 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Next?Please!
Michael D. Hansen
Sep 07, 2018 rated it it was amazing
This...

....is one of Iain Wright's best series!!!! Well, to be honest, they are ALL great!!!! You want action? Iain Rob Wright is the man to tread!!!!!
Christopher Galuskin
Jul 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Super fun read

Enjoyed it and it was hard to put down. Looking forward to the next book. Hope it’s as good as the first 2
Norman Rauch
Jul 01, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.5
Prefered the perspectives of the first book.
J B
Aug 14, 2018 rated it did not like it
Terrible follow-up

Going back two weeks ruined the pacing. I ended up skipping the most of the first half. It did end well enough.
oonagh rickard
May 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Read in less than a day.

Couldnt put it down. People stopped running and fighting back. Wait for me! Moving straight on to book 3. Charge!
jim combs
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Enjoyed it

Can't wait for the next one. Hope the ending isn't too British. You know, everybody dies at the end and the bad guys win.
Shelley
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great book!
Looking forward to the next edition
Orkney Dean
Oct 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Terrifyingly Brilliant

One of the best apocalypse stories I've ever read! So many different characters and each one written to a fussy readers top standards, individuals in every sense. This version of an apocalyptic world is truly horrifying, demons from hell?
This book would only work as a stand alone if you didn't read the last chapter, readers familiar with Iain Rob Wright will absolutely love it!
Alison Bassett
Feb 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The stuff of nightmares but so good. I tore through the first one, and did the same for this one. Can't wait for the next!
William Belfield
Oct 03, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gripping stuff, that much so that I'm not doing other stuff

Ripping through this series, the story of Hordes of beasts from hell recruiting the living , The Rapture, mankind on the brink of extinction, I question "When does God come into play"

Read Peter James "Absolute Proof" between books 2 & 3, similar plot, but the beasts are human.

Iain Robb Wright, your books rock, so far this series is the best, way more gripping than the prolific Mr James.
Lisa
Dec 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is less of a sequel and more of volume 2. Parts of the book take place at the same time as book 1 with different characters and then parts go back and forth between the continuation of the story of some characters from book one and continuation of the new characters we meet in book 2. More is learned about the gates and why the demons are here. If you enjoyed book 1 (I did) you will definitely enjoy book 2. Looking forward to future installments. I listened to this on audio, thank you to th ...more
Isabella Fulton
Sep 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Legion: Iain Rob Wright

Read The Gates + Legion, back to back, can't wait for the next book, I loved every word!! I didn't want to stop reading, the story speed's along keeps you wanting to know more, I love all Mr Wright's book's I've read, this top's the list, for me !!
Iain Rob Wright is one of the UK's most successful horror and suspense writers, with novels including the critically acclaimed, THE FINAL WINTER; the disturbing bestseller, ASBO; and the wicked screamfest, THE HOUSEMATES.

His work is currently being adapted for graphic novels, audio books, and foreign audiences. He is an active member of the Horror Writer Association and a massive animal lover.

Chec

Hell on Earth (3 books)
  • The Gates (Hell on Earth, #1)
  • Extinction: An Apocalyptic Horror Novel (Hell on Earth, #3)