Start by marking “Unyielding (Tortured Love #1)” as Want to Read:
Unyielding (Tortured Love #1)

Unyielding

(Tortured Love #1)

Graphic designer Lynda Shelton has agreed to marry Mergers and Acquisitions legend Merrick Dalton for one reason only. To save her family’s company. She’s warned this is a marriage in name only. Merrick will never love her. That’s fine with Lynda because she has sworn off men.

Merrick Dalton has wanted Shelton Energy for a long time, so when he’s asked to save the company,
ebook
Published June 22nd 2016 by Evernight Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unyielding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unyielding

Start your review of Unyielding (Tortured Love #1)
KnottyGirl Reviews
Sometimes a book comes out that you just can't put down. Unfortunately, between appointments, chores and that crazy thing called sleep, I had to keep putting this book down. Boy, was I mad. You know how it is, you really get into an amazing book, and then life has to interrupt. That's how good Unyeilding is.

Can't say I'm surprised though, Ravenna Tate is just that great of a writer, so I knew going in that this would be something special. And I'm glad to say I was right.

In Unyielding, Lydia Shel
Pam
Mar 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: tate-ravenna
Unyielding is the first book in the Tortured Love series by Ravenna Tate. It's the unique story of Merrick Dalton and Lynda Shelton and is the beginning of a series of unconventional stories that will not just hold your interest but will make you want to read each book in one sitting. That's just how good these books, and this one in particular, are.

Merrick's beloved wife, Theresa, is gone due to a senseless murder. He's lost, inconsolable, totally unable to comprehend who could have done this h
Liz ~ Liz's Reading Life
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Merrick Dalton is a man that has seen the devastating effects greed can cause. Because of that, he's built walls around his heart to protect himself from the hurt that has made him the man he is today.

Lynda Shelton is a woman that as been betrayed by those she has loved, people that she thought would protect her and love her as she loved them. Because of her past, she been a bit of a loner and distanced herself from the lifestyle she was born into.

Circumstances arise that bring these two lonely
Doris
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What can I say about this book, other than I loved it Unyielding is a fantastic start to a new series, with a hero to die for and a heroine, you cannot help but love. The series is called Tortured Love, and I have to say it fits perfectly, because both Lynda and Merrick are indeed tortured. Badly hurt in love in the past neither one of them finds it easy to trust again, let alone love.

I loved the journey the author took us on in this book. We're with Merrick and Lynda every step of the way, as t
Trish-Sunshine Reads
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
New series from Ravenna Tate. A little different type of hero but a hero just the same. Getting to the truth can be hard. Getting over past hurts and drama only adds to it. Ravenna has mixed the perfect potion for this series. I'm waiting for the next one impatiently. ...more
Rhonda
Apr 29, 2017 rated it it was amazing
When Lydia agrees to marry Merrick, she thinks it's going to be in name only. She's been burned before and has not plans to fall for another man. Merrick wants to save the company and agrees to marry Lydia. He has also vowed to not fall for a woman again. But things are not always what they seem and they start to fall for each other. When secrets are revealed, will they be able to save their marriage? Or will they even want too?

I love the start of this series by Ravenna Tate. The reader is total
Ashley
I am surprised at how much I loved this book.

First and foremost, I really hated Rey. He's such an asshole. I mean why would you film you and your girlfriend having sex without her permission? Ugh, I swear, he makes me so mad. I was so glad when Merrick got him arrested. And the thing with Lynda's uncled and father IT JUST MAKES ME WANT TO GO APESHIT, tbh. Her father's a real piece of work. These assholes deserve more than what Merrick did to them.

I also hated that Lynda snooped through Merrick
Munguti Natalie
Aug 30, 2016
Celticslover#5
Jul 03, 2016

• Indebted (King Crime Family #1)
  • The Villain (Boston Belles, #2)
  • His Forever Girl
  • His Christmas Cookie
  • Violent Beginnings
  • Falling For Forever
  • Her Baseborn Bridegroom (Vawdrey Brothers, #1)
  • Inevitable (King Crime Family, #2)
  • Preston's Luck (The Virgin Surrogates #5)
  • Stefano's Peach
  • Royce's Fate (The Virgin Surrogates)
  • Grant's Deal (The Virgin Surrogates #2)
  • Gerald's Wish (Virgin Surrogates, #4)
  • A Bride for the Prize fighter (Victorian Prizefighter, #1)
  • Lawfully Wedded By Mistake (The Law Trilogy: Beyond the Law #3)
  • The Marriage Deal
  • Stalking in a Winter Wonderland
  • Bring Him Home
Ravenna Tate lives in the Midwest where it’s cold six months out of the year, but inside her stories you’ll find plenty of heat. The sex is hot, the men are alpha, and the women give them a run for their money.

Tortured Love (4 books)
  • Irrefutable (Tortured Love #2)
  • Relentless (Tortured Love #3)
  • Undeniable (Tortured Love #4)

News & Interviews