Start by marking “Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress (Sexy Dreadfuls, #1)” as Want to Read:
Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress (Sexy Dreadfuls, #1)

Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress

(Sexy Dreadfuls #1)

Published May 17th 2016 by Celia Aaron

To ask other readers questions about Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress

Start your review of Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress (Sexy Dreadfuls, #1)
✰ Liz ✰
~4 "GET IN. GET OUT STARS!"~
"Is there anything better than a sky dive at night over enemy territory with no clear landing zone?"
description

Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress is a steamy sexy read full of action, suspense, and intrigue! Every second packs a powerful punch and Cash is one hero everyone needs to meet!

"The girl is mine."
Cash Remington is a CIA operative who has been assigned to rescue an American Heriess. Collette Stanford has been taken and thrown into a sex tra
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

LIVE!

Book 1 of 4.
Release date: May 19, 2016.
LIVE! | AMZ US | AMZ UK |

Blurb:
Jx PinkLady Reviews ♡ @bookwormthoughts
LIVE! * Amazon US * Amazon UK *

Cash Remington is confident, cocky, sexy and lovable.

Told in the first person narrative and from the sole perspective of Cash, our dashing-damsel-rescuing hero, the reader watches the action unfold in a fast paced, action packed mission to save the heiress. It's the first part in a new miniseries called SEXY DREADFULS where each part can be read as a STANDALONE adventure with a promise to be great fun, sexy and adventurous, Cash Remington being at the center of it
CC
4.25 “Because I’m Cash Remington, and I never miss” Stars

description

Standing tall, Cash Remington is a spy with swagger. His latest assignment takes him to the Middle East to extract an heiress from a sex slave auction. With a high bounty on her head, other mercenaries are vying to capture and return the heiress for the payoff, but Cash is looking to collect in more ways than one.

“I take her lips again and press my tongue between them. Her legs open wider. She opens her mouth as I push my tip into her
warhawke
May 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Fans of action packed sexy shorties
Genre: Erotica
Type: Standalone Novella
POV: First Person - Male
Rating:
Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni Absolute Penis by Giovanni
4 Golden Cocks

Cash Remington was a top CIA operative. His latest assignment was to track and rescue a kidnapped American heiress, Collette Stanford. Her disappearance brought him to the slave auction event in the Middle East. With high bounty for her return, his job would be a little more complicated than usual.

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Shelves: fun, hot-and-sexy, arc
4 Fun and Flirty Stars

photo image_zpso2tkw4l7.jpeg

Quick, Fun, Fast, and Sexy.........this fast read is the best for in between books or when you need a fun pick me up from when you just read one of those draining and wicked wonderful series, like The Acquisition Series.

Cash Remington is the American James Bond but I think he's a little more dastardly and wickedly delicious. He's a CIA agent who is the best. No matter the complications, he always completes the job and if there happens to be a beautiful and tempting vi
Snow
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing

4.5 "cash me that Cash" stars

To save the heiress to a tech fortune, the CIA agent Cash Remington has only one mission - reclaim and bring to safety. In the meantime, the odds change and nothing is what it seems while the operation goes to full blast....

FAST.

You need one word only.

CASH - BADASS CIA AGENT.

photo CASH_zpsryyi9axx.jpg

I effin devoured this...

to borrow the words from the author:
"This book stars an alpha male who never misses. It's full of sex and vio
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and Spoilers)
Beauté De Livres  (Vivian Freeman)
From the beginning Celia Aaron jumps straight into setting records straight.

Content Warning: This book stars an alpha male who never misses. It's full of sex and violence. It's an erotica adventure, not a romance, and is not "safe." If you're cool with these caveats, enjoy!

Keeping the above note in mind Celia Aaron successfully delivers Cash Remington. An alpha male, who is unapologetically arrogant, fuelled by sex and has blatant disregard for rules and expectations. But there is a method t
Elle
Jun 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
4* STARS!

My first read from Celia Aaron and definitely not the last. The title super intrigued me. And that cover was drool worthy. Sexy Dreadfuls is a new series from Celia Aaron which tells a story about Cash Remington. He could be anyone. This time he's an agent who's gonna save the missing heiress from human trafficking.

✔ Alpha dominant man? CHECK!

✔ Full of action and suspense? CHECK!

✔ Save the woman and fuck her later? CHECK!

✔ Not a romance? CHECK! I choose hard fuck than heart and flowers.
Mercedes
May 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
This was a quick, action-packed, and sexy one-shot. Cash Remington is a force to be reckoned with. He’s given an objective and nothing and no one is going to stop him from achieving his goal.
Cash Remington. CIA. You're safe now.
Cash finds himself at an auction famed for having the most beautiful, virginal Americans. When surrounded by leaders in global criminal activity Cash has to stay on his toes and put his best agent skills to use if he wants to rescue American Heiress Colette S
Sybil aka Lala
Never since Napoleon Solo has there been a spy smoother than this.

Never since James Bond has there been a spy sexier than this.

Never since Jason Bourne has there been a spy more dangerous than this.

Never since Ethan Hunt has there been a spy with more impossible moves.

It’s like Celia Aaron took every single spy of my dreams, put them all together and then smacked me on the ass and left me a tip on the bedside table.

Do you know why Cash Remington’s hair never gets mussed even after going ten roun
TeriLyn
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it

**Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress generously provided in exchange for an honest review.**

4 "I'm Cash Remington... Stars

This book comes as a fast and furious short little erotic snack. Opening with Cash Remington in the midst of an extraction of the missing Heiress, we fly through Cash's point of view on this whirlwind adventure story. The story is short, the hero is deliciously deviant an cocky and with a slight twist to the plot you never where Cash Remington will find himself. Celia Aar
Timitra
Rated 4.5 Stars

What a wild ride? Although short, Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress is action packed, twisty and is very dirty, filthy even. I enjoyed every minute of it and can't wait for Cash's next adventure.

ARC provided by author in exchange for a honest review
Carlene Inspired
May 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
ARC provided by Celia Aaron in exchange for an honest review.

CASH IS LIVE EARLY! GET HIM WHILE HE'S HOT! (He's always hot)

American CIA agent has been tasked to track and rescue a missing American heiress. From the depths of a palace in the Middle East he finds her up for bid in a slave auction. A bounty to rescue her is out though and things get complicated when he's fighting against more than just the bad guys. He never misses though.

"Get in. Get out. Get it done." "I always do."

Talk about boo
Eve (Between The Bookends)
May 11, 2016 marked it as cover-love
Shelves: romance
Oh Lord, another lickable cover!
Meka♥books
Shelves: misc-arc-r2r
This book is action-packed and probably one of my favorite Celia Aaron’s shorts. How can you not like characters and scenes that make you feel like you’re in the midst of a Mission Impossible episode?
Is there anything better than a sky dive at night over enemy territory with no clear landing zone? Of course not.
Page after page I was drawn into the adventures theses characters charted into just to rescue a missing college heiress. So lets met the players:

Collette Stanford- a virgin
Rosemary
Shelves: arcs
I really enjoy Celia Arron's books. She writes wonderful short, super hot stories that usually have lots of action, keep you completely entertained and have (seemingly) dubious consent. In her newest novella, Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress, Aaron introduces us to a new character and the start of a new series. I ate Cash up! He is a CIA agent and each book involves him taking on different cases. This is like the perfect spy story spiced up. There was plenty of action (both in and out of t ...more
Lauren Lascola-Lesczynski
May 09, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: finished-reading
Sooooo I have been waiting to met Cash for what feels like forever!!!!!!! I will tell you he was worth the wait ladies and gents.......He is a confident, self-assured, cocky, good looking, heart stopping, hunk of beef! Ohhhh and he is like Secret Agent, James Bond with a twist. His tag line is "I'm Cash Remington, and I never miss" and ummmmm hello if that confidence is not hot and sexy. Cash will soon be starting as the leading man of your dreams. This is a great action adventure with lots of h ...more
Rin W. Vitale
Jul 24, 2016 rated it liked it
HOT!
Tanaka K (The Romantic Angel Blog)
"Because I’m Cash Remington, and I never miss."

I have been reading a lot of Celia Aaron's books and have been a fan since I started reading her books. I have known that she is an amazing writer and she has the remarkable ability to grab a reader's attention, whether it is a full length book or a short novella like Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress.

Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress is a book about Cash Remington a CIA operative who is tasked to rescue an heiress who was kidnapped and a
Avephoenix
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
This is a fast-paced, intriguing, and entertaining read that delivers a great story from the beginning without taking half the book to get there. The story is well-written, with an unexpected plot, full of adventurous action, twists and turns, some humor, and hot scorching passionate scenes. With memorable characters that are not only likeable, but very believable.

Cash Remington is cocky, handsome, confident, hot, and good at what he does. His new mission, rescue an American Heiress from a slave
The Saucy Owl
May 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
When I heard about the concept behind Cash Remington, I was really excited. Slightly inspired by the Penny Dreadfuls, Celia Aaron has created ‘The Sexy Dreadfuls’ staring Cash Remington, who takes you on a new adventure with every book. The first book in the series Cash Remington is a sexy spy set on a mission to rescue to Collette, a kidnapped American Heiress. I was gripped from the start, Cash is suave, cocky, self-assured and always has a way out. The action is brilliant, it’s like there is ...more
Arys
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cash Remington and the Missing Heiress by Celia Aaron is book one in her Sexy Dreadful series. A short, erotic, and action packed James Bond-esque story that was completely fun to read. You'll easily fall in love with Cash Remington.

Cash works for the CIA and is sent on a mission to rescue Collette Stanford, an heiress to a tech fortune, who has been kidnapped and is being sold at a slave auction to the highest bidder.

While on the mission, Cash also comes across Ibiza, a mercenary, who is also
Julie
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
4 1/2 action packed stars

Wow what an action packed, fast paced quick read. This book reminded me of a short action movie. Cash is a super cocky, confident CIA agent who's mission is to rescue an heiress. He's the guy to get the job done.

This isn't written like something that could happen in real life. It's like I said, very similar to an action movie where the main character is amazing at his job, does incredible stunts all while fending off a legion of bad guys all at once. It's super fun with
MilVa
May 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Arc
synopsis:
I’m the best operator in the entire agency. The plum assignments—always mine. So when an American heiress goes missing, I’m the guy they call to get her back. Rescuing Collette Stanford is my mission. What I do to her after that is purely up to me, as long as she makes it back to the States in one piece. I’ll kill the bad guys, get the girl, and get a little taste of what the heiress has to offer. None of this is negotiable. I’m Cash Remington, and I never miss.

Cash Remington is a ve
Jennifer Cannon
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book by Celia Aaron. I love the character Cash Remington. Celia really has a way to make you feel like you are right there in the story. This book had me engrossed right from the beginning and I could not out it down until I was done. I am so ready for the next installment of Cash. Celia has a forever fan in me. I love her writing and stories. She ca keep you coming back again and again for more. She is awesome.
Would definitely recommend this book for anyone looking for quick, h
Karen Raines
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was lucky to receive an ARC of this awesome action packed fast and hard book. Cash Remington, the sinfully sexy spy is on mission to save an innocent heiress from the clutches of a dastardly sex trafficking auction. And boy does he get the job done.
Cue gun fights and adventure, some exciting twists and oh my, some seriously delicious coitous and what you have is an excellent short read that gets the blood boiling.
A definite must read!
Laura Watson
May 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I received a free copy in exchange for an honest review. This book was great it was sexy, action-packed, suspenseful and you never knew what was going to happen so if you're looking for a quick read with action and sexy thrown in then this is the book for you. Cash Remmington is the perfect Alpha Male. Another Great read by Celia Aaron
Rachel
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Cash Remington was a fun and super hot read. Even though it's not a full-length novel I didn't feel like I was missing anything. I really enjoyed all the action and excitement Celia Aaron was able to capture, I couldn't put it down. Great way to start off a new series. I can't wait to read about Cash's next adventure.
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please delete extra listing 6 25 May 18, 2016 10:15AM

• Steel Princess (Royal Elite, #2)
  • Deviant King (Royal Elite, #1)
  • Release
  • Ringing in the New Year
  • Ice Planet Honeymoon: Raahosh & Liz (Ice Planet Barbarians, #2.5)
  • Single Daddy (The Single Brothers, #1)
  • Rescued by the Cyborg (Cy-Ops #5.5)
  • Virgin In The City
  • Warrior (Galactic Gladiators, #2)
  • The Billionaire's Christmas Proposal
  • Labor of Love
  • Bitten by the Beast (Virgin Blood, #1)
  • Black Knight (Royal Elite, #4)
  • Cruel King (Royal Elite, #0)
  • Invision (Chronicles of Nick, #7)
  • Raziel (The Fallen, #1)
  • Caveman Alien’s Enemy (Caveman Aliens, #10)
  • Regular Sex ~ Issue 5 ~ Maid for You (The Regular Sex Weekly Series ~ Raunchy coffee-break reads)
Celia Aaron is a recovering attorney who loves romance and erotic fiction. Dark to light, angsty to funny, real to fantasy—if it’s hot and strikes her fancy, she writes it. Thanks for reading.

Sign up for my newsletter at celiaaaron.com to get information on new releases. (I would never spam you or sell your info, just send you book news and goodies sometimes). ;)

You can find me on:
Twitter: @celiaa

Sexy Dreadfuls (2 books)
  • Cash Remington and the Rum Run (Sexy Dreadfuls, #2)

News & Interviews