Start by marking “Finding Ford: An Anderson Brother Novel” as Want to Read:
Finding Ford: An Anderson Brother Novel

Read Book* *Different edition

Finding Ford: An Anderson Brother Novel

(Anderson Brother #1)

Whoever said life was easy or fair? No one, that's who.

Life was perfect or as perfect as it can be when you're sixteen and your boyfriend is about to leave for college out of state. But really life was on track, we had a plan.

Colt had a full ride to Alabama for football, he was going to go pro one day. Everyone knew it. He'd been working his whole life for it, scouts dro
Published March 5th 2016 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform

To ask other readers questions about Finding Ford, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Finding Ford

Connie
Loved this series even though I read it out of order. This story explains how Ford ended up with Colt's ex-girlfriend, Hannah. Miss Coley's excellent writing skills had me cheering for this couple when I could have been rolling my eyes in disgust. Nicely Done!
♡Tonya♡
Oct 11, 2016 marked it as on-the-fence-about-this  ·  review of another edition
this sounds very live triangle-ish! not so sure
Anna Doe
*2 stars*

WARNING: Review is full of spoilers, I'll hide the biggest ones, but if you read it even with skipping those you'll find out about stuff happening in the book.

Finding Ford sounded so promising in description box, but that’s also where promises ended, let me tell you why:

1.Love triangle
It was supposed to be about love triangle, but for there to be one, there should be love.
(view spoiler)
Krista
Aug 30, 2016 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
2.5
Shannon83
Dec 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, great book. Love the story between Hannah and Ford. Love she always had her priorities and strength to follow her heart and her head.
Kinsey Faucette
Sep 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it! The author did an amazing job with this storyline. I felt it was perfectly executed and well written.
Shannon
Nov 23, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Surprisingly really cute book. Free on Kindle Unlimited.
Danita
Jul 02, 2018 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This story was a quick read for me. Overall the story was cute, but I didn’t really feel the romance that much, maybe because of the age difference of the main characters (16/17 year old with a 21 year old). I’m also not sure if I agree with how Hannah finds out she’s pregnant and immediately breaks up with Cole, keeping it a secret from him for so long while turning to his older brother. I do like that Hannah was a strong female character. Despite getting pregnant, she finishes school, works ha ...more
Leigh Ann Atwood
Good people, no good choices

The author captures two young couples caught with life-changing decisions with terrible timing. Immature college bound athlete forced away from his newborn daughter by failing to demonstrate commitment. Pregnant teen kicked out of her cold parents' house drops the athlete, then bonds with the athlete's brother who takes her in and protects her. Mix this with parents forced to pick sides between their sons and a fierce friend.

All this pathos well told in a moving tale
Sallie Page
Sep 14, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
when I finished reading this story it stayed in my mind for some time, showing to me the quality of the writing - the story was great there were just a few parts that did not seem to be quite right that has caused me to give the story only 4 stars.
I liked the strength that Hannah shows in her decisions and how she goes about doing things. I liked Ford and his willingness to help her and how he stood with her even when others didn't.
Amy
Jun 27, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Rhonda Beard
May 15, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I was pleasantly surprised wit this book. I went in thinking it was going to be a triangle and was very happy it was not. I wasn't a fan of all the lying that happens throughout and kept wondering when the other shoe would fall but if you forget that part what you get is a sweet love story.
Jamie Ellis
Jun 18, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
4.5 STARS

I devoured this book. Loved, loved, loved Hannah!! She was such a strong young lady for her situation. And I seriously want a Ford he was such a ROCK for her. Her parents were pompous POS's!!
I recommend this book!!
Thanks Jamie Nibarger Ellis
Nikki Pennington
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm not giving this 5 stars, because I thought it was bogus how they handled Colt. I get that was a major part of the story line, but I just didn't dig it. Otherwise I really did enjoy the story.
Christina Wright
Loved loved

I loved this book from start to finish. It was such too read and I enjoyed it greatly. The author did a great job with this book! Looking forward to Colts book next!
Clare
May 31, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely loved this book. Such a good love story would recommend
Autumn Breier
Dec 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: december-2018
5 out of 5 Stars

Finding Ford is book 1 in The Anderson Brother Series. I really enjoyed Finding Ford and can't wait to continue with the series. I love Hannah and Ford.
Sydney
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was too fast paced and didn’t really like the outcome but the writing style was good
Joy Greenwood
Kindle Unlimited read
This was cute.
Mom to 2 cuties
Mar 07, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
3.5 stars. A very abrupt ending. My issue is the fact that the next book isn't on the same two characters which means their pov's end. No epilogue or ending to their story at all.
Carrie
Jan 16, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I found a link for this book when scrolling through my Facebook, and it was on Kindle unlimited! Now to be honest most of my recent KU finds have been mediocre at best. I was pleasantly surprised to find this treasure :) it's not my normal book but I fell in love with the cover.

The story line was a little out there but that's what I loved about it. It was different that what I was expecting based on the book blurb. Overall loved it!
Tiffany Copple
Good book. At first I didn’t know what I would think of it but I really liked it . It wasn’t an insta love book , these characters develop a bond between them that is so much more. Great book
kate Vaughan
Really good.

This gave a fantastic storyline of young teenage love and how it all changes so quick at that age but also how you come out the other side. It kept my interest but don't think I'll buy the sequel. Would recommend for your teenager.
Elizabeth Poe
Jan 18, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
loved, loved loved it !!!
Kathy
Becca
Dec 21, 2016
Fernanda
May 15, 2017

• 2 Times the Bliss (Dirty Down South)
  • Fighting Ever After (Ever After, #3)
  • For Now
  • I Know She's The One (The One, #2)
  • Killing Cross (Rock Falls, #6)
  • Unable to Resist
  • The Doctor's Love (The McKinnon Brothers, #2; Heroes of New York, #3)
  • All Secrets & Lies (All, #4)
  • Fair Play (Matchplay, #2)
  • Mad About Moon (The Whiskeys: Dark Knights at Peaceful Harbor, #5)
  • To Caress a Demon's Soul (Love and Magic, #1.5)
  • Kiss of a Blade (No Mercy, #4)
  • Twist of Fate (Circle of Spies, #3)
  • Never Have I Ever
  • Almost Married (Clover Park STUDS, #2)
  • Piece of My Heart (Fostering Love, #4)
  • Snitches Get Stitches (Bear Bottom Guardians MC, #8)
  • Something True
Kristin is an an indie writer from Louisiana who believes happily ever after is a must. A fan of everything romance including paranormal and the occasional mystery, she only writes what she loves. When she isn't writing she's hanging out with her crazy collection of dogs and cats and daydreaming about the next dozen stories she wants to write.
You can reach her on her website for updates on her lat

Anderson Brother (3 books)
  • Chasing Colt (An Anderson Brother Novel)
  • Loving Livie (An Anderson Brother Novella Book 3)