Start by marking “How to Sneak More Yoga Into Your Life: A Doable Yoga Plan for Busy People (Yoga for Busy People Book 1)” as Want to Read:

Too busy for yoga? Think again!

This book is for anyone who wants more yoga in his or her life but just can’t seem to find the time. Don’t worry. You’ll soon see how easy it is to sneak a little yoga in!

Are you a yoga newbie?

This book will give you a simple and doable yoga plan to follow as you begin your yoga journey. You will learn to make your yoga count, minute by minut
Published May 16th 2016 by Lililoom Publishing

To ask other readers questions about How to Sneak More Yoga Into Your Life, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about How to Sneak More Yoga Into Your Life

Brigitta Moon
Dec 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Excellent Book

This is an excellent yoga book. It is easy to read and understand. I love the format - name of pose, reason for doing it, a picture of the pose, and a description of how to achieve the desired pose. You won't go wrong with this bok. In fact, I have already started using the berthing exercises to fall asleep.
Annie
Jan 07, 2018 rated it really liked it
Really liked the breathing chapter. Great for calming you during busy and stressful times.
Jess F
May 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Cute and practical

I will give these poses a try when I'm in a pinch! It definitely makes you think outside the box!
Rod
Feb 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Great book for beginners

I believe this is a good book for people on a time constraint, it has a lot of great ideas.
Christine
Jun 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Great ideas for bringing yoga into each day! I love the yoga exercises included and the tips for beating stress with your breath. Super helpful and well-written book!
Dan Cornford
Feb 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I've practiced yoga for the past few years, and this is a great little book for two purposes.

The book contains a number of introductory poses with pictures of each pose and descriptions of how to perform each pose. The poses are broken down into sections by type (sitting, standing, floor, etc.) so, if you have trouble getting on the floor, for example, you can just skip that section.

The second thing this book does is give you ideas on how you can do a little bit of yoga wherever you are. For exa
Sandy Hogan
Stephanie Phillips
Jan 30, 2019
Marie Schaeller
Mar 29, 2017 rated it really liked it
I grabbed this book because I want to start yoga, but don't have a local class and there are so many choices of DVDs and books and different types of practices. It is a bit intimidating.

This book was a bite size chunk that explained how to fit small chunks into my life instead of an hour long session that I would be hard-pressed to fit into my schedule. The ideas were easy to implement and I easily grasped the breathing exercises. Which usually the breathing ones make me want to hold my breath
Cristen
Sep 19, 2017
Jim
Jul 30, 2017
David
Apr 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Great for the office and daily life

I kinda hate yoga. I don't like classes and everything that goes along with it. But that said I love stretching and I hate the fact that I sit down all day. This nice book had about 20 exercises you can do throughout the day that can keep you limber and feeling good. I really recommend this book. It's short, informative and friendly!
Shari
Karen Morgenstern
Oct 15, 2017
Cheryl Easson
Nov 10, 2017
K. Kris Loomis is an eclectic author who writes both fiction and nonfiction books. She is the author of the novel, The Sinking of Bethany Ann Crane, as well as the short story collection, The Monster in the Closet and Other Stories. Kris has also written several books about yoga and meditation and a humorous travelogue about the time she, her husband and their handicapped cat moved to South Americ ...more
“you do not want to manipulate or control your breath in any way. It can be performed standing, sitting, or while lying down. You will be successful whether you observe one breath or twenty. This is about awareness, not manipulation. Do not try to change your breath. Let it be what it is in that moment. All you have to do is observe your breath as if you were a bystander watching someone else breathe. Notice” 0 likes