Start by marking “Vaulcron (Enigma #3)” as Want to Read:
Vaulcron (Enigma #3)

Vaulcron

(Enigma #3)

On a mission to save his people from being destroyed, Vaulcron must team up with a human reporter known as the Great White Shark. She's beautiful, cunning, and definitely hiding something. Vaulcron will do anything for his family, even if it means breeding with the one woman who can destroy them all.
Mallory Cahill hadn't become the lead reporter of channel eight news by
Published July 13th 2016 by DK Media, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Vaulcron, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vaulcron

Start your review of Vaulcron (Enigma #3)
The BookChick
I just finished Ditter Kellen's Vaulcron, and I have to say that I am absolutely blown away by the story. When I first picked up the first book in the series, What Lies Beneath, honestly, I was hesitant about it. I don't read sci-fi romance. Like...AT ALL. However, Kellen mixed in many of the paranormal elements that I enjoy so I ended up falling in love with the story and subsequently the series.

The next book in the series, Naura, ramped up the action and suspense that started in Enigma. There
Leigh
Jul 21, 2016 rated it it was ok
Vaulcron is book 3 in the Enigma Series. I really wanted to love this one like I loved Tony and Naura but unfortunately I didn't. I felt something was missing through out the entire story. I never felt any connection between either character. I will read the next one because I'm pretty curious about the Healer.
Linda
Jul 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: aden-lowe
This was such a beautiful addition to the series! Vaulcron and Mallery's story was full of heart pounding danger and an awesome love story! This is the third book in the Enigma and they just keep getting better and better!
Book Snob Sue
Vaulcron is mine…total dibs. He is so damn sweet, he probably taste like candy. He is the true meaning of beautiful inside and out. I absolutely adored everything about him. You know the reporter he is infatuated with, from book 1, the Great White, yup that’s her. Don’t let her nickname fool you, I really liked her too. Good person, but tough as nails. He goes to her to give his people’s side of the story. She is set to do the right thing and then….you guessed it...sh*t hits the fan again and ...more
Colleen
Without hesitation 5 stars. Fantastic writing. Each book mainly covers one couple but the series still has past characters appearing as the plot unfolds. I hate to call each book in the Enigma series a cliffhanger. Those are often irritating but the anticipation before the next book's first page is opened is almost overwelling as is wanting to hold onto the feeling of savouring what I have just read.
Love when an author mentions Canada 'Once you arrive in Canada...where you’ll be safe until I can
angelblue
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Vaulcron is book three in the Enigma series and the intensity shows no signs of slowing down! This one is a bit different than the previous two, it's darker and a lot more heart wrenching. The evilness of the people responsible for Mallory and Vaulcron's imprisonment had me gasping in shock. I can't go into detail but some secrets and coverups are finally exposed which picks up the pace even further!

I loved the switch up in this one, it's awesome when the heroine can be the one to save the day
Gina
Jul 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
These books just keep getting better and better! OMG, I so want number 4 right now! Well-written, keep you on the edge of your seat suspense coupled with the sex gods of the Gulf. oh my! Yum! More please, Ms. Kellen, soon!
Angela Charles
I won this audiobook in a giveaway.

This is about Mallory aka The Great White Shark and Vaulcron. I have to admit that I was not expecting Vaulcron and Mallory to get together. Vaulcron has always been a secondary character. We did not know much about him aside from the fact that he is the oldest son and the next in line for the throne. He also seemed to be carefree and just all-around happy. Other than that there was no information about him.

Mallory on the other hand is a reporter and it seems
Emily Pennington
Dec 25, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
Vaulcron and Mallory's story was another good addition to the series. Vaulcron is on a mission to save his people from the repercussions of the corrupt human government who are blaming the Bracadytes for an outbreak killing the humans. Vaulcron is interviewed by a journalist known as “the Great White Shark”, Mallory Cahill, who is an intelligent and brave woman seeking the truth of the matter, regardless of risk to herself. They put themselves in danger and are pursued by the government which ...more
Emily Pennington
Dec 27, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: reviewed
wanda flanagan
Jun 09, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinions. Welcome back to an amazing world where a new type of paranormal lives the Bracadytes .In this third story we meet up again with Vaulcron who is on a mission to save his people from the corrupt human government who has placed the blame of outbreak that is wiping out humans on them. Vaulcron meets and is interviewed by Mallory Cahill known as the Great White Shark .They want to get the real story out to the public and get the ones ...more
Cherie
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing
I had the pleasure of enjoying the 3rd book in the Enigma series this morning. Vaulcron and Mallory's story. The series continues to expand on the characters, their lives, secrets and abilities. Vaulcron is such a sweet character and as he goes through the many emotions that come with interacting with the human race your heart cant help but break for him. Mallory is such an independent and fierce woman that you know she is going to be head strong and do as feels is best to protect everyone ...more
Buttercup1201
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Vaulcron’s plan is to be interviewed by Mallory Cahill so that there may be peace between the 2 civilizations. As always, there va never be peace. The government plans to capture Mallory and Vaulcron in hopes of a cure.

Another great read by Ditter. The book not only explores government corruption and genocide but it deals with a strong and independent woman who wonders if falling in love should be included in her life. The conflict of the character is well written and a realistic conclusion is
Toula
Oct 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Have it in Audio . Book 3 in the series. Paranormal story of a Merman and a human . Hero is Vulcron . Heroine is Mallory. Vulcron is the prince to the Merman . The virus is spreading like wildflower and both the president and VO of the States are trying to cover up the government Mistake . Mallory brings Vulcron to shore so she can ran a story on his people. But there is a problem with that Mallory feels an attraction to Vulcron . With that she doesn't want to tell the world where Vulcron people ...more
Elsie Pitt
Dec 23, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked Vaulcron and Mallerys book but for me it fell short of the rest of the other Ditter books I have read. This one I tried to connect with the characters but I found it very hard for me to do that. I honestly believe I have read this book before! Please don't get me wrong it was a good book to read within the series but I could have skipped this book and been fine. I did give it 4 stars for the fact the writing is good. I really like this author and hope to read more from her.

I received a
Roger
Oct 25, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
My fourth read/listen from author Ditter Kellen. After reading the sixth book in this series I went back to start at the beginning of the series and read Enigma, then Naura, book 2 in the series and now Vaulcron. I was given an Audible copy of this book & am voluntarily reviewing it . With each book Kellen writes the story-line gets more enticing. Well-written romantic sci-fic/suspense, captivating & intriguing with well-developed characters. I’ll be reading more in this series. (RIP ...more
Ashley Hedden
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Vaulcron by Ditter Kellan was another good book in the Enigma series. Vaulcron teams up with a human reporter known as the Great White Shark to save his people. Mallory didn't expect to fall for Vaulcron but running for her life helped her realize her feelings. I can't wait to read the rest of the series.
Kaila
Nov 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love this series so much.. which says a lot because I am not typically a sci fi lover when it comes to books. movies yes.. books not so much.. however this series is wonderful. Ditter does an amazing job with her descriptions and her characters and makes me feel as if i am part of her world. it is amazing and i am so glad i got to review it
Gloria
Nov 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Mallory and Vaulcron story is a well written love story. Although my heart broke for Vaulcron due to Mallorys selfishness. She always seemed to put her career first instead of her love for him. But yet I understood her because all she wanted to do was protect him and for the truth to come out. Can't wait to see what's next!
Kim Page
Jun 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another exciting and entertaining storyline...Vaulcron is yummy and is the perfect match for Mallory aka The Great White Shark!
Although the love stories are or at least seem quite similar they are all sexy and steamy! Those Bracadytes sure could teach the humans a thing or two or ten! MmmmMmmm...then again they are also learning a few things from their human mates *wink, wink
Avid Reader
Dec 27, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Great continuation of the Enigma series. Both characters have appeared in the previous books separately and the story of Mallory and Vaulcron started at the end of book 2. Lots of action, twists and turns, romance and humor. Another great book in the series.

Heather Bane
Dec 29, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really enjoyed reading this book. I enjoyed the storyline and found the characters well written. A great series. I recommend reading.

Sinead
Jun 04, 2017 rated it really liked it
The third book in an unputdownable series. Mallory & Vaulcron's story was packed with lots of action and true page turning frenzy.
Missie Jones
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Another Awesome Book In this Series!

Loved Vaulcron & Mallory ' s story. Drama, action, and love unfolding. I highly recommend it. You won't be disappointed
Mar
Aug 06, 2018 rated it really liked it
4 stars
Marianne
Dec 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is a cool sci-fi romance! I liked it... It is exciting and suspenseful... a good love story as well...

Lisa
Nov 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series. it's one of my favorites.
Claudia Rosa
Mar 22, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Page-turner Lovely characters; great plot. Fantastic series ...more
mrs lynne gouaalla
Jun 17, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Excellent

Very well written lots of laughter and emotional
These. Men are awesome so are there mates
This is a brilliant series
Can't put my kindle down
Becky Ullman
Feb 17, 2017 rated it really liked it
YES! Ditter does it again..and no doubt will keep us wondering about the rest of the guys and gals in the series. a must keep reading series..that you hope doesn't end soon.

• Alpha Breeds (Alpha Horde, #1)
  • Coast (Black Hawk MC Book 6)
  • Rough Choice (Screaming Demons MC #3)
  • Falling for Sky (Cyborg Seduction #11)
  • Blackjack (Reapers MC #1)
  • Best Friends (New Species, #15)
  • Chains` Redemption
  • Barbarian's Valentine; A Slice Of Life (Ice Planet Barbarians, #16.6)
  • Christmas Presence: A Claus Universe Short Story
  • Not Sorry
  • Spider
  • Christmas Cookies on Main Street (Christmas on Main Street Book 6)
  • Accidental Shield (Marriage Mistake, #6)
  • Gabe and Ian (Savage Kings MC Book 11)
  • Chasing His Fox (Choices: Tarkio MC, #1)
  • Lavish Love: A Second Chance Romance (Blazin' Love Book 9)
Ditter Kellen is the USA Today Bestselling Author of Mystery/Thriller/Suspense/Crime Fiction Novels. She loves spinning edgy, heart-pounding mysteries that will leave you guessing until the very end. That includes psychological thrillers with a touch of horror, as well as family drama laced with murder and jaw dropping scenes, some might find difficult to read.

Ditter resides in Alabama with her

Enigma (1 - 10 of 11 books)
  • What Lies Beneath (Enigma #1)
  • Naura (Enigma #2)
  • Zaureth (Enigma #4)
  • Oz (Enigma #5)
  • Gryke (Enigma #6)
  • Braum (Enigma #7)
  • Rykaur: A Science Fiction Romantic Thriller (Enigma Book 8)
  • Thrasher: A Science Fiction Romantic Thriller (Enigma Book 9)
  • Zyen: A Science Fiction Romantic Thriller (Enigma Book 10)
  • Brant: A Science Fiction Romantic Thriller (Enigma Book 11)