Start by marking “Aqua (The Arydian Chronicles #1)” as Want to Read:
Aqua (The Arydian Chronicles #1)

Aqua

(The Arydian Chronicles #1)

Eighteen year-old Marin has few clues about where she came from, outside of a recurring nightmare of a horrific boating accident. Determined to prove to the world and to herself that she can overcome her water phobia and lead a normal life, she enrolls in a summer internship at a marine research facility in California. When a cataclysmic accident suddenly brings her drowni ...more
Published May 19th 2016 by Snowy Peaks Media (first published August 28th 2014)

To ask other readers questions about Aqua, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Aqua

S.T. Sanchez
Sep 25, 2018 rated it really liked it
I couldn't put it down. Unpredictable and leaves you wanting more. Can't wait for book 2. Check out this fun fantasy/sci fi book. Loved that it was a clean read. Great for any age.
Christie
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
when i started reading this book it started off slow and i contemplated whether to continue reading or to put it down. I am so glad that i didn't stop reading! I absolutely loved the characters in the story i got hooked and couldn't go to sleep until i knew what happened in the next chapter and i ended up finishing the book in 1 night. i was specifically interested in Marcos and Marin's relationship i really shipped them together the other love interest just didn't seem like the right guy for he ...more
Janet L. Hage
Oct 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Waterworld survival

Marin is an orphan adopted by a Navy officer. She has a traumatizing fear of water and fire. Her navy seal father and his friend get her all kinds of psychological treatments to get her over this trauma but when she drowns and finds out she can breath water. Her whole world changes. Fast moving adventure, two love interests, international bad guys makes this a book hat is hard to put down. Adult readers due to violent content.
Keith Bornmann
Oct 20, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked it.

I liked the story. The Character development could have been a little more thorough. The plot was great. I wasn't really hangjng on every page like I do with some books. There wasn't much that was interesting enough or funny enough for me to want to read it again. But I still enjoyed the story.
Tynleybeanhotmail.com
Dec 04, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This book was so much fun! I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Louise King
Jan 29, 2018 rated it it was amazing
fun characters. interesting storyline. can't wait for number two!
Glynis Visser
Oct 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome

A brilliant read and one i throughly enjoyed. I read this book in one go, could not put it down.
Jenny
Sep 19, 2014 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I'm very picky about my book ratings and so I haven't given this one more stars only because I leave those for a very few special and particular authors. That being said - I did enjoy this book a lot. The concept is refreshing and new.

What if mermaids were real? And what if the story we've created of our life is not as accurate as we would think? Perception and truth are 2 different things.

And every girl would like 2 cute guys to like her!
Baranie
Jan 10, 2015
Kristy
Jun 12, 2016
Liyan Qari
rated it did not like it
Dec 29, 2018
Renee
Apr 26, 2018
christy caldwell
May 21, 2016

The Arydian Chronicles (2 books)
  • Aftershock (The Arydian Chronicles #2)