Start by marking “Three Wishes (Rainbow Island, #1)” as Want to Read:
Three Wishes (Rainbow Island, #1)

Three Wishes

(Three Wishes #1)

Come to Rainbow Island, where all your sexual fantasies will come true.

In Three Wishes, James, Guard and Damien, bring in three different couples for their special fantasy granting services. Handsome model Benji is tired of being perfect, and he wants to make his body his own. Thor, tattoo artist and piercer, as well as Dom, is just the man to do it. Will Benji find what h
ebook, 2nd edition, 181 pages
Published June 14th 2016 by Pride Publishing (first published December 2010)

To ask other readers questions about Three Wishes, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Three Wishes

Vfields Don't touch my happy!
Sometimes you just need a little Sean Michael in your life.
*~*~*Hyperion & Interabang*~*~*
Got this for $0.99 so I figured "why not?". I'm intrigued, so here we go ...
Mimi
Very well done, Mr. Michael. Lovely fantasies.
twelvejan [Alexandria]
Hot, and then the kinky-ness and fetishes makes me a lil uncomfortable. But I gotta admit that the chemistry and connection between each couple is wonderfully done. I wouldn't mind continuing the series, only if it's 99 cents a piece.
Serena Yates
Jul 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
The idea of ‘Three Wishes’ is interesting. The beginning and the end of the book consist of the story about the men who run a fantasy island. In the middle there are three other stories – the ones about three wishes – of guest couples who come to the island to fulfill their wildest fantasies. From a kinky new relationship to an established Dom/sub relationship adding different elements to their play, and an established relationship discovering kink, this book has got it all. This concept worked ...more
Chris Kottner-Kirschner
Auf Rainbow Island kann man sich jede Phantasie erfüllen – vorausgesetzt, man bringt genügend Geld mit. Doch James, Guard, Damien und ihre Leute arbeiten hart, damit sich die erotischen Wünsche erfüllen und ihre Klienten nach einer Woche zufrieden die Insel wieder verlassen. Dabei haben auch Guard und Damien Wünsche. Sie wollen ihren Lover James zurück, der sich aber nun von ihnen distanziert hat und nach einem Unfall im Rollstuhl gelandet ist.

Das Modell Benji hat es satt perfekt zu sein. Schon
Serena Yates
This idea of the ‘Three Wishes’ is interesting. The beginning and the end consists of the story about the men who run the fantasy island. In the middle we get to see three other stories – the ones about three wishes – of guest couples who come to the island to fulfil their wildest fantasies. From a kinky new relationship to an established Dom/sub relationship adding different elements to their play, and an established relationship discovering kink, this book has got it all. This concept worked r ...more
Charmaine Stephens
I love Sean Michael's writing style. He has a sorta manic quality to his work. And wow does he know how to bring the heat. Never a disappointment on those aspects. With that being said, this wasn't quite what I was expecting. I was expecting a sexy story about 3 guys trying to make their relationship work going to a beautiful desert island where they ran a resort. What it actually is certainly is different. This read almost like an anthology.

It was so many different stories all over the place
Anna
Mar 17, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kink
I'll round this one up to 4. It was really divided into 3 and a half stories. The half story being about the three men who run the island where for a large amount of money they can make a challenging fantasy a reality. I found their personal story very interesting and I'm guessing further books in this series will continue that. The other 3 stories involved the three "clients" who had come to have their fantasies fulfilled. All stories were m/m and all involved some level of BDSM.

The first story
Allie
Apr 23, 2012 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Some parts were OK but, if there hadn't been sex, there would probably have only been 5 pages of story throughout the book. After a while it tended to get repetitive and tedious. I would have been more interested to read about the 3 men who ran the island, to be honest, as long as there was storyline thrown in there among the sex scenes.
Sunny
Hot... I really liked the first story, but the other two are worth a 2nd read as well. We'll get to read more about the resort owners in sequels, but I would also like to read more about Benji and Thor.
Trio
Fun read, kind of a fantasy island deal but Sean Michael style ;)
As always, really good characters - nicely woven throughout the three fantasies. Very creative and well done.
Tam
Jul 19, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: bdsm, m-m, m-m-m-and-more
I only read this because I was curious about the medical kink (don't get it but I was curious) and I had hoped the whole incident with the trio running the place leading to one guy being in a wheelchair would be explained... but it wasn't.

Skim, skim, skim, skim. The language is the same in each one. "I'll hold you in my hand". Is fisting really all that and a bag of chips in the BDSM world? Seems like if you don't have your arm shoved up his butt to the elbow you just don't love him.
Saha
How many times have all of us, whether only as kids or even still as grown ups, hoped there was a way to make our wishes come true? Dreamed of fame and fortune, health or wealth, or the most elusive gift of all, True Love? Many a poet have sung in their sonnets of that magic moment when your deepest desires take shape and form in front of your eyes.

Now imagine someone was in the business of making your most depraved, your most secret, your most intense and uninhibited fantasies come true. Would
Sue bowdley
Mar 18, 2014 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favourites, male-male
"This is a great book....We see short bit about James,Guard and Damien and I know there's a sad story there...with how James got to be in a wheelchair...they run an island to cover mens fantasies....Fist up is Benji the model and Thor a dom/tattooist/piercer...They are perfect together and Thor gives Benji just what he needs..."The second story in the book is Master Roman and his sub Alan.....An established couple...Roman has booked five nights for his sub to be treated to his fantasies to pleas ...more
Rissa (an M/M kinda Girl!!)
3.5 Stars

I finished Three Wishes (Three Wishes, #1) by Sean Michael last night. I'm really not sure what to think about this book. It has a good concept/idea going...Couple and/or Singles can go to this Island and play out their fantasies.

This book feels like 4 (yup, I said 4) separate stories. We have the story of the men who run the Island and then the 3 couples/peoples fantasies that are to take place during the story.

You really don't have a whole lot of time to develop much of a feel for the characters, which is unfortunate. You get
Felicia (Ferishia)
Angie
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads Review Team~
I really enjoyed this book. Wonder if there is really a place like this? We got to see three couples and what their fantasies were. We also get to see Guard, James and Damien and parts of their dynamics. Each couple was fascinating I will have to say the couple with the medical kink was my favorite only because I think their “wish” was the one that was described the longest. One couple we only saw a few of the d
Ruthie Taylor
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
~~I received a free copy of this book to read and review for Wicked Reads ~~

This is one hot read - in fact it is a bit like three hot reads and a mystery! Each of the men who is there to fulfil their fantasy gives us a kinky, sexy and yet meaningful adventure. Then we have the underlying trio, who set up the events, and yet are battling their own issues. Clearly there is a lot more to discover there, so I am looking forward to the next book.

Ms Michael has a lovely style of writing and he writes
Matthew
May 06, 2013 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: romance
3 and a half stories in one. Lots of different kink. Very short stories, but well developed and intriguing enough that I'd like to read more of any of them. Three men who run an island resort together (and are a threesome), try to make their relationship work while making the dream relationships of others become a reality. In one, they are finding the right coupling. In another, they are reviving an aging relationship. In the third, they are introducing a new dimension to an established relation ...more
Ms. Nikki
Ahh! The way it ended was not cool at all, but I have to say the doctor segment was hot. I just realized how much this author uses the word "god" ALL the time. It's as bad as the overuse of "baby" in other reads. This read was very creative and hopefully the next one will have some results about James and his broken-ness.
Leslie Nicoll
May 20, 2011 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Pure Sean Michael -- lots of kinky sex accompanied by true love. If you are in the mood for that sort of thing, this was a fun read.
Karen Dubois
Nov 05, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I originally chose this book because I was a total sucker for the TV series Fantasy Island. And I knew that this would be nothing like that, I had some hopes. It was in essence three short stories, with the owners and operators of the Island threading through the stories. I really enjoyed the first fantasy with the tattoos and body piercings - turned into a sweet falling in love story. The second was a little more intense emotionally but needed to be developed more. The last was the one were I f ...more
Joelle
Jul 30, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book overall. I really wish the body mod couple would have been last in the book though because they were by far the hottest couple and after that high, the rest fell a little flat for me. I did enjoy Quinn and Pierce. The beginning of their fantasy was quite funny. I'm curious to read the other books in the series because i want to see Guard and Damian get James back.
ReneI
Jun 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantasy Island with such a twist!

OMG! What a lovely, kinky version of Fantasy Island. Great characters and Im sooo rooting for James, Damien and Guard. Can't wait to read Book 2.
Lisa The Novel Approach
Sep 12, 2016 rated it really liked it
Sean Michel has a great understanding of pairings, how to write about two separate men, and understanding how they could be better together. These short scenarios are great examples of that, showing three different “couples” and how they come together and then the underlying trio that sets it all up.

This is classic Sean Michael. For someone who has been reading his work for quite some time, it was great to go back and remind myself why I like him as an author so much. Three Wishes and its sequel
Morningstar
Book: Three Wishes
Author: Sean Michael
Rating: 4 Stars

I always think that reading novella length stories are the hardest to read because they always leave you wanting more, more story because the author could’ve expanded this scene or added a scene here to give you greater connection to the characters, greater understanding of the story and the emotion the author was going for. But then you have those rare ones that truly leave nothing out even though it is still not a novel length story. Does t
Deanna
Jul 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I love some kink in my reading so I was super stoked for this one after reading the blurb and I enjoy Sean's books.

Guard, James and Damien all own and operate an island resort that makes sexual fantasies come to life, partly because their own relationship is such a mess. James is wheelchair bound and has since cut Guard and Damien out of his life, at least romantically because he doesn't see himself as whole. Over the course of the book they do not resolve their issues which leave for carryover
Lara
Re-read...still so good!

6/12 This story, actually these stories, left me wanting more. And not in a 'this wasn't enough' kind of way, but in an 'I would love to continue reading about these guys' kind of way. At the beginning and at the end, we get a glimpse into the lives of James, Guard and Damien. They run this fantasy type island where people pay them lots of money to make their darkest fantasy come true. And they are very good at their jobs. Everything is better than anyone could imagine.
Debbie
Independent reviewer for Archaeolibrarian, I was gifted my copy of this book.

Damien, James and Guard run a business that caters to your every fantasy. It will cost you a pretty penny but will be worth it. It's just a shame they can't sort out their own relationship as well as they can run their business.

Oh I LOVED this!! Its like 4 short stories all in one. And only ONE thing stops it from getting 5 stars but more on that in a moment.

Benji is tired of being perfect and wants his body to be his o
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Son of Death (Keepers of the Gods, #1)
  • Safe Words (Deviations, #5)
  • Bound To Please (Playing for Keeps, #2)
  • Sandpipers' Secrets (Sandpipers, #1)
  • Stretching Limits (Exploring Limits, #2)
  • Screw the Fags (Screwing the System, #1.5)
  • A Russian Bear (Russian Bear, #1)
  • Polar Reaction
  • The Gift
  • Tag Team (Guards of Folsom, #2)
  • To Service and Protect (Cattle Valley, #20)
  • If It Flies (Market Garden #3)
  • A Man, a Jersey, and a Tight End (Goldilocks #2)
  • The Perfect Tree (The Forbidden Room, #1.5)
  • A Little Bit of Heaven (Scent of a Mate #2)
  • Song of Oestend (Oestend #1)
  • Steamy (The Marriage Groups #1.5)
  • Fun With Dick and Shane (Memoirs of a Houseboy, #1)
Often referred to as "Space Cowboy" and "Gangsta of Love" while still striving for the moniker of "Maurice," Sean Michael spends his days surfing, smutting, organizing his immense gourd collection and fantasizing about one day retiring on a small secluded island peopled entirely by horseshoe crabs. While collecting vast amounts of vintage gay pulp novels and mood rings, Sean whiles away the hours ...more

Three Wishes (2 books)
  • Three More Wishes (Three Wishes, #2)