Start by marking “Disruptor” as Want to Read:
Disruptor

Disruptor

(Seeker #3)

One house will rise.

Quin has spent her life as her father’s pawn. She was trained to kill and manipulated to guarantee her family’s power. And now that she’s broken free of that life, she’s found herself trapped again, hostage to a plot that has been centuries in the making.

It’s taken generations for the pieces to come together, and finally all is in place. Shinobu’s mind
Published February 7th 2017 by Delacorte Press

To ask other readers questions about Disruptor, please sign up.
Richy
This answer contains spoilers… (view spoiler)

Start your review of Disruptor
Alyssa
Jan 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2017-releases
4.5 stars. Really good ending to the trilogy.

Authors ending series, take note.

***Review posted on The Eater of Books! blog***

Disruptor by Arwen Elys Dayton
Book Three of the Seeker series
Publisher: Delacorte Press
Publication Date: February 7, 2017
Rating: 4 stars
Source: ARC sent by the publisher

Summary (from Goodreads):

For readers of Sarah J. Maas and of Marie Lu’s Legend trilogy comes Disruptor, the sequel to Traveler, the thrilling conclusion to the Seeker series.

Quin has spent her life as her
Frankie Lovely
4 stars
Review to come

A great ending to a very unique fantasy
k
May 16, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Let me tell you this, to be honest, I found the final installment of the series above average but not to the point I'll get a book hangover or something. However, due to my overflowing love for this series, I decided not to pay any attention to the things that don't sit really well with me in this book.

Usually, I loathe it when two lovers get separated but boy, I am a bit okay with it in this book because I trust the both of them. That I know, no side bitches will get in the way which always ha
Once
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Disruptor. The final book in the Seeker Series. A series that I have followed closely, and have felt very protective of. It holds fond memories for me, being one of the first books I was extremely excited to receive as a reviewer. And it's now coming to a close. With everything in shambles after Traveler we pick up a little bit later, with a new character.

This new character really threw me for a loop. But honestly you learn to love him no matter what.
Quin, Shinobu, and John are still the charac
Michelle
Feb 01, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-scifi-fantasy
4.5 Worth it! Finally a trilogy that lives up to the original potential! We get real resolution for Quin, Shinobu, John and Maud, and most importantly, find out the origins of the Seekers and the Dreads. Really original and one I can safely say I highly recommend through the whole series.
Navi
Feb 22, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
It was interesting how is book ended, This Book was really about filling plot holes.
Dierdre Dandrea
Feb 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I never read a trilogy that actually got better and better . So many surprises. What an extraordinary ride this was with such rich characters: Quin, John, Shinobu, and the Young Dread! I didnt expect how things unfolded in this last book. I couldn't put it down. ...more
Misti
Mar 20, 2017 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
I would give it a 3.5 stars. I really liked how to book wrapped everything up so nicely. I liked how the characters personalities changed from the first two books. All three had matured and were desirable characters.
J.C.
Apr 10, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Satisfying conclusion to an imaginative trilogy.  I liked how all the threads came together.
Shelley
*Source* Library
*Genre* Young Adult, Science Fiction
*Rating* 4.0

*My Thoughts*

Disruptor is the third and final installment in author Arwen Elys Dayton's Seeker trilogy. If you've read the previous installments Seeker and Traveler, do go on. If not, I'll do my best not to spoil anything in my review. If I happen to put something in my review that is spoiler-y, please let me know.

*Full Review @ Gizmos Reviews*

Take Me Away To A Great Read
Disruptor by Arwen Elys Dayton
(Seeker #3)
Published by Delacorte Press
Release Date: February 7, 2017
Rating: 4.5 Stars

This was a great conclusion to the series!

FOR MORE INCLUDING MY MOOD BOARD GO TO: https://takemeawaytoagreatread.com/20...
Hilary Allen
Feb 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Love her writing sooo much...sooo visual!..didnt want it to end!
Pam (YA Escape)
Feb 11, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Definitely a satisfying conclusion to this series. I just have a few small questions, but all in all, I really enjoyed this series!
Andrea Reader
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I read an advanced copy and couldn't put it down. I am so sad this series has ended. I had no idea how this would end and how things would end up, genius! I fell in love with so many of the characters, the good and even the bad ones. So much happens in this book, I really think it's my favorite. A MUST READ! ...more
John Allen
Feb 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
just a great read, thank you Dayton!
Jessica
Jul 09, 2017 rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: meh-books, ya, 2017
I really loved the first 2 books in this series but, oh my gosh this last book was tough to get through. I started to get annoyed with every character having their own chapter pov, it started to get mundane. At one point I didn't care what other charterers thought or what they went through. I also started to get really bored with the story line & just couldn't wait for the book to just be done. It started to feel like a chore to read. Which is to bad because the first book Seeker, was amazing! ...more
Kelly
Jun 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Actual rating- 4 and a half out of 5 (GR really needs to do half stars. But I digress).

For me, Disruptor was the best book in the series and I know I'll miss it now. Definitely a recommendation from me. But yay for re-reads every now and then- when I have the time...

Since it only came out a couple of months ago, I know not everyone will have read it yet. So below are some of my personal highlights, without anything too spoiler-y:

- The origins of the Dreads.
- John and Shinobu having to work to
GoddessLibrarian
Jan 09, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Disrupter is the thrilling conclusion to the Seeker series that started with Seeker and continued with Traveler. Everything comes together in this final book and it’s well worth the wait. The series starts with Quin, Shinobu and John attempting to finish their Seeker training... and learning that being a Seeker is not what they thought it would be. Instead of protecting people, righting wrongs, and avenging evil, Quin’s father has perverted the sacred Seeker training and created a team of assass ...more
Nena
Mar 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is an adventure filled attention grabber, the setting is based everywhere around the world, that would leave you on the edge of your seat throughout the whole book and puts you in a whole other world. It's truly an amazing book with no cons and all pros. It has an amazing plot and an even better ending. I recommend this book to adults, but mostly teenagers and the gender doesn't quite matter but I feel as if this book would appeal more towards girls, because of the fact that the main charac ...more
Jeffrey Nattania
Kinda bummed, after all the death and bloodshed and anguish that these Seekers go through to find out the truth , it builds to a battle where the main villain gets a hand smack. They , the villain, should have bit it real bad in a grand death, but noooooo. It ends with all roses and explanations of why they did what they did. Pisha , that was a huge bummer, but the back story of how all this began and how was a tad bit intriguing, but that's it. ...more
Fiona Thompson
Feb 24, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The final book in the trilogy with new characters introduced and old characters growing and changing. A very satisfying finale that pulls all the different threads together. It also satisfied this reader with the what happened next moment - I always want to know what happens to the characters without it always needing to be a happy ever after (life rarely is!). No spoilers from me but this is a rich world of possibilities with twists and turns to keep you on edge.
Kyra arnold
Aug 12, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good series once you get into it

I loved loved (loved) the plot line but at times it was hard to get into some parts. I had a difficult time understanding the times of the book because the author never put a time stamp on where the characters were. Overall though I loved how everything came full circle in the last book of the series and I would definitely read it again!! I’m going to recommend it to my sister for sure and I have been recommending it to my friends!
Cheryl Hager
May 05, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: fantasy, magic, ya, fiction, pg-sex
Now that I've finished the series, I'm okay with how it ended...but for a while there (I took a small break from reading this book when I looked at the ending) I didn't like how it went. I need time to let go of my hopes for the characters and let them decide for themselves (yes, I know this sounds funny). ...more
Ann Kingston
Feb 27, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Ending!!!

After following all the different people in all the books I will miss them. I don't want to reveal the ending, but suffice it to say I was greatly, greatly pleased!!!😀 What a wonderful series!!! Lots of adventure and action and parts that really get your mind working!!!😀 I have truly enjoyed this series!!!😁
Anna
May 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: misc
Some spoilers.

This 3rd book delved deeper into Seeker history which was great. This new character, Dex, was a nice surprise twist in the story. I like the ending. Not really sure how I feel about John and Maud. I like both characters alone. Not sure if I can see them together. A nice ending none the less.
Ariel
Apr 28, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good finish to the series, I believe. Got a little too repetitive there at the end though. Focused so much on the surroundings and less on what they were doing.
Read this over a long period of time, so hard to remember completely how I felt about it, but do remember having a hard time with some of the jumps of POVs. Made it easy to find stopping points though.
Lizz
Jan 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Arwen Elys Dayton's ending to the Seeker story is very well done. It doesn't leave the reader with loose ends, and keeps the reader engaged until the end. I enjoyed the book, and am content with the ending. I would definitely recommend if you enjoyed the other two books Seeker and Traveler ...more
Erika
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: library-books
I loved the way this trilogy ended! So many questions were answered, and many things were brought to light. I particularly enjoyed the history of the Dreads and how they came to be! It was really satisfying to be in this world one last time, I never wanted to leave...
Marissa Burkey
Aug 17, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: ya-fantasy
I am SO happy with this final novel of the trilogy. We get real resolution for Quin, Shinobu, John and Maud, and most importantly, find out the origins of the Seekers and the Dreads. Thank you, thank you, thank you Arwen Dayton for fulfilling the potential of this series with a well-rounded ending!
Sheryle
Oct 03, 2018 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This book provides a satisfying end to the series. Are there things I would change? A few. Are there things I would like more details about? Sure. Can I live with these things and still enjoy this book? Of course. This has been interesting and enjoyable series with truly unique characters.
« previous 1 3 next »

• Tvilling Yndling Grævling - en selvhjælpsbiografi
  • Boy 7
  • Maar je ziet er helemaal niet autistisch uit
  • De ooggetuige
  • Het laatste offer
  • Suitors and Sabotage
  • En lykkelig slutning
  • Native Tongue (Native Tongue, #1)
  • Heroes of the Valley
  • Madro
  • The Harbinger II: The Return
  • Dom Ziemi i Krwi. Część 1 (Księżycowe miasto, #1A)
  • The Demon World (The Smoke Thieves, #2)
  • The Infinite Moment of Us
  • Blackhearts (Blackhearts, #1)
  • Blacksouls (Blackhearts, #2)
  • The Practice: Shipping Creative Work
  • The Awkward Path to Getting Lucky
Arwen Elys Dayton is best known for her 2012 novel Resurrection and the YA Seeker trilogy. She began her career as a teenage staff writer at a foundation that produced Peabody Award-winning educational shows for PBS. Soon afterward, she began writing novels.

She spends months doing research for her stories. Her explorations have taken her around the world to places like the Great Pyramid (which she

Seeker (3 books)