Start by marking “Bound in Fate (The Fallen Guardian's Series, Book 2)” as Want to Read:
Bound in Fate (The Fallen Guardian's Series, Book 2)

Bound in Fate (The Fallen Guardian's Series, Book 2)

A Guardian who yearns for more...

Manuel has always wanted something beyond the world he found himself thrust into. Always helping his brothers, regardless of his own needs, he's never asked for anything…until a fiery redhead catches his eye. All he can see is her. However, with his brothers torn on their feelings concerning his growing love, he finds himself in a position
Kindle Edition
Published 2016

To ask other readers questions about Bound in Fate, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Bound in Fate

Start your review of Bound in Fate (The Fallen Guardian's Series, Book 2)
Mindy'sBookJourney
Nov 20, 2018 rated it it was amazing
The Fallen Guardians Series is a face-paced plot focused paranormal romance series that is hard not to love. This series is about a group of hot fallen angels living together, and fighting demons if they make a menace. These angels are all completely swoon worthy and well crafted with their own personalities. The first novel Devinely Entwined focused on Christian as he meets the love of his life. As well as a crazy demon plot that had me flipping pages as fast as I could.

In Bound in Fate angel
Teri
May 10, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Okay I was wrong book one was not the most intense read ever this one is and I only expect it to get worse/better depends on how you look at it. There is an intensity about this story and the characters involved that keep you sitting on the edge of your seat. I didn't want to put the book down or take time to do anything else. Manual is a man of few words but when he meets the beautiful librarian who steals his breath you better believe things are stepping up. She is not just any librarian and ...more
Nyki Johnson
Jul 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
One of my FAVORITE books this year! Hands down the best sequel, I have read in a very long time. This author has an amazing ability to write you in the room with the characters without being overly descriptive and wordy. The story has a fabulous flow with twists and turns even an unexpected cliffhanger. I will be waiting on pins and needles for the 3rd installment!

With the growth as an author, EF has shown between the first two books, the stars are in her reach for the third. I hope you all
Karen Raines
Sep 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved the first book in this series... but this sequel completely blew me away!
Manuel is a fantastic character and when he crosses paths with the sassy librarian Hayley, they both feel the need to be together. Or should I say Hayley demands it.
I just loved Hayley, the way she wanted to prove her worth to Manuel and his brothers made her one of the most likeable heroines.
E.F. Rose can do no wrong with this series and I can't wait for the story to continue!
Marie Pedrick
Aug 17, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book was truly an amazing read, I just couldn't put it down. After reading the first in the series I knew that the book would be good, this story transcended all expectations. I can't wait for the next instalment. This review was given on behalf of Amo and Sarah's book corner.
Torie
Jun 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
A brilliant read, full of passion, dedication and the spectacular word wizardry of Ms. Rose.

The characters are rich,personable and passionate. The smooth flow of plot and theme blend effortlessly in ways that make reading this book a dream.
Julie Clark
Aug 04, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Brilliant sequel. E.F. Rose is simply a fantastic story teller and I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know this family better. Looking forward to the next in the series!
Haley
Jun 09, 2017
Carol A. Farris
Nov 06, 2016
E.F.
Jul 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Joa
Tasha Talks Books Blog
Dec 16, 2017
Dana Fernandez
Jul 25, 2018

• Dragon Unearthed (Drakkonian Wars, #1)
  • Fated Mates
Hello, luvs. My name is Emily & I live in California with my boyfriend, family, and friends. Some of my favorite things to do are read, write, dance, & enjoy life. I am the author of Echoes (a book of poems) and The Fallen Guardian's Series I have always long to be a writer & hope to one day be able to make a living doing what I loves.