Start by marking “Indoor Edible Garden: Creative Ways to Grow Herbs, Fruits, and Vegetables in Your Home” as Want to Read:

Grow herbs, vegetables, and flowers in your home that look amazing and taste even better with Indoor Edible Garden.

Featuring 28 innovative step-by-step projects, Indoor Edible Garden is a highly visual guide full of practical tips and stylish ideas for how to create edible indoor gardens using whatever space you have available--from balconies and windowsills to
Published February 7th 2017 by DK Publishing (Dorling Kindersley)

To ask other readers questions about Indoor Edible Garden, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Indoor Edible Garden

Start your review of Indoor Edible Garden: Creative Ways to Grow Herbs, Fruits, and Vegetables in Your Home
Tessa
Feb 18, 2020 rated it it was amazing
Practical, beautiful, detailed. This gave me some good ideas and guidance for gardening that I can do in my apartment.
Kat
May 21, 2019 rated it really liked it
Visually inspiring book, felt a bit like indoor gardening pinterest. Wish the book had some more technical details, but it's a great starting point and gave me a ton of ideas. Similar to pinterest, not all the ideas are too practical. Was happy to borrow this one from the library as it isn't a book that I would go back to reference much on, aside from drooling over some of the pictures.
S
May 22, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: nonfiction, library
This book is very attractive visually, as are almost all DK Publishing books. It did not, however, have as much "technical" information (e.g., common problems, supplies) as Indoor Kitchen Gardening by Elizabeth Millard.

Some of the projects are very cute. I would have never thought of using a wide belt to secure a pot. It's a good introductory book.
Andrea James
Feb 07, 2019 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Very basic introduction (and I'm glad I borrowed it from the library rather than buying it) but it does offer some nice ideas and the book is attractively put together.
Suvi
Jul 02, 2019 rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Havainnollinen, mutta omaan makuuni liiankin "kädestä pitäen"-tyylinen opas erilaisten hyötykasvien sisäkasvatukseen ja erilasten kasviasetelmien tekoon. Selkeät kauniit kuvat ja aloittelijalle sopivan perusteellinen kirjotusasu. Kasvatuspuuhia jo tehneelle ehkä liian alkeisteos, mutta voi tuoda uusia ideoita omaan sisäpuutarhaan. Epäilen tosin, että Suomen olosuhteissa monikaan kirjan kasveista ei menesty, koska auringonpaistetta ei ole tarpeeksi tarjolla.
Bekah
Aug 11, 2019 rated it it was amazing
This is a great book for starting an indoor garden. I like that there are dedicated pages to each common indoor plant, different varieties that can be used, how to care for them, growing needs, and even cooking uses.
Daniel Hollands
Jan 02, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lots of fun projects and good ideas.
Sara
Apr 25, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Gorgeous photos with great tips (especially on water, sunlight and movement). I'd pin every page.
Wulan
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
Very helpful and informative.
Heidi
Nov 20, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: gardening-books
Loved the layout and photos in this book. Some of the "looks" are probably more fantasy than a reality--like the pots perched perfectly on a ladder? I guess if you aren't clumsy and don't have kids! And the perfectly white pots? But I'm definitely inspired by this book to try some more things during the winter.
Sharon
Jan 16, 2020
Jazz Feylynn
Dec 20, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »

• Sustainable Home: Practical projects, tips and advice for maintaining a more eco-friendly household
  • Clean My Space: The Secret to Cleaning Better, Faster--And Loving Your Home Every Day
  • Grow All You Can Eat in 3 Square Feet
  • Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition
  • While We're Far Apart
  • Psalms: Songs Along the Way
  • With Every Letter (Wings of the Nightingale, #1)
  • In Perfect Time (Wings of the Nightingale, #3)
  • On Distant Shores (Wings of the Nightingale, #2)
  • Blue Skies Tomorrow (Wings of Glory, #3)
  • A Distant Melody  (Wings of Glory, #1)
  • A Memory Between Us (Wings of Glory, #2)
  • When I Close My Eyes
  • Wonderland Creek
  • Where Hope Begins
  • A Fragile Hope
  • Camp Red Moon (an Audible Original)
  • My Lost Family