Start by marking “Danger (Mafia Ties, #2)” as Want to Read:
Danger (Mafia Ties, #2)

Danger

(Mafia Ties #2b)

Anna Martin was looking for a nanny position, but she found more than she bargained for when she fell for single dad Nic DeLuca. When she finds out he’s a mafia boss, her head tells her to run but her heart tells her to stay. With his baby girl in the hospital, Anna stands by her man in his time of need. But when danger swirls around them, will they manage to find ...more
Published May 30th 2016 (first published May 26th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Danger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Danger

Start your review of Danger (Mafia Ties, #2)
Val ⚓️ Shameless Non-Snowflake ⚓️
3 Smut Scale Stars

I really like Nic and Gianna, but this was just kinda, well....Meh.

description
Gi's Spot Reviews
This story keeps getting better and better, as does this man!!!!
I love how easily Nic gave in to his feelings, and how truly obsessed he is by his Gianna!

Ladies, it can’t get much hotter than that! This man has a seriously wicked mouth on him, which coupled with the way he wholesomely gives his heart to her, it’s impossible to resist!

They both are so incredibly sweet with Sophia, together they form the most adorable family! And if he has his way, it will keep growing and growing… ;)

This ending
Deborah
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it

Having enjoyed 'Deception' it's onto the middle part of the story and 'Danger' again it's an enjoyable read but...
Firstly Nic is possessive to the point of crazy he won't even let Sophia's doctor shake Anna's hand. In the first section of this story his possessiveness seemed quite cute and adorable but now it's starting to feel just a little too much.
Now while this is very much Nic and Anna's book I was hoping for something (even just a paragraph) on Nic and Sophia's mother, how did they meet,
Bookloverme
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I can't tell you enough how much I loved this series. I need to know what will happen next after that cliffy.

Will write a full review about Nic and Anna in book three.
♡Tonya♡
I am totally loving this series. Nic is one hot ott bossy alpha. He knows what he wants and gets it. He loves Gianna and is not going to let her get away from him because she found out he is the leader of the mafia. Gianna is sweet and caring. She loves Nic and Sofia and they make an adorable little family. I wish it was longer and not in 3 parts. Hate waiting for the next installment!
Chantal ❤️
Jun 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG CLIFFHANGER! NOOOOO! I have to read the third book now. This is one great series. I am so glad I waited until the last book came out before starting this series. I will come back later for the review.
Now for book three!!!
Janie
May 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I am loving this series and I adore Nic. He is so obsessed with Gianna and what an amazing father he is. I loved how Gianna's parents were so accepting of him because they could see his love for their daughter. And little Sophia is so cute and sweet. Can't wait for the conclusion.
Christen
Jul 22, 2016 rated it did not like it
Shelves: dnf, short-stuff, wiseguys
dnf @ 52%

I just need a little more spine in the heroines I read about. They don't have to kickass but they at least gotta stand up straight.

RCK
May 26, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: kindleunlimited

Spoilers!

Nic, the Hero is just as (if not more) possessive in this 2nd book and its nice to see a heroine that is possessive too.

However, I have to say a heroine who only thinks with her vagina is one of my biggest pet peeves. It actually makes it harder for me to continue reading.

So our heroine finds out our Hero is a mobster, mind you from someone else by accident Hero hadn't told her yet. So upon realizing the man she fell in love with and slept with is a mobster she gets mad for oh about
Julia
"You are my queen. And just like the royalty on a chess board, this king needs his queen to protect him. I've given you my heart to guard, Gianna."

The second installment of the "Mafia Ties" trilogy further develops Nic and Gianna's relationship, including his helping her accept his position as boss of the local mafia. For such short novellas, Fiona Davenport manages to pack a lot of emotion and sexiness in - it was just what I was looking for!

"We'll talk," he promised, his hand sliding under my
Emily
Anna is quickly learning about Nic's life in the mafia. Although weary of his ties, she can't help falling head over heels for Nic and his daughter. When his daughter becomes ill again, Anna finds a strength she didn't know she posessed and proves she was meant to be his. However a war between two families and it is putting Anna and his family in danger.

Great second book in the trilogy. I liked how the characters evolved and Anna did stand up to Nic and was not overly passive. Cliffhanger.
 B.E.Love
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
I jumped right into this book after I finished book one. Book two starts right where book one ends. Our heroine Anna just found out something huge, what Nic's job is. This book (serial/?) was fun like the first book, and it was also quick like the first book. I am enjoying this series/serial and again have jumped right into book three after this book was done. I will say the heroine is a little naive and everything is very quickly ok(Cue the Phineas and Ferb guy who pops in to say OK) but with ...more
Nicla

Another quick & hot installment in this series.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any couple separation (view spoiler)
Any push or pull (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low
Heat Level: High
Susan (susayq ~)
OH MY! The second installment of Nic and Anna's story was action-filled and kept me on the edge of my seat. I am dying for the next part to see what happens!

*A HUGE thank you to Fiona Davenport for sharing this with me in exchange for an honest review*
Eve (Between The Bookends)
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Full review on book three
Aug 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Man, Nic is obssesed with Anna, his Gianna. Loved her parents. Their relationship is going great and then a kidnapping and a &*$ cliffy.
CeCe
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
This keeps getting better and better.

I got the nanny position and I have been banging my boss...

He is a Mafia Boss, but I don't care because this is LOVE.

You won't find a super plot or out of this world moments here, this is a light-fast paced reading. It's just what I was looking for. And I'm loving it. NICCOLO is life. He is so good, like so fucking GOOD, if you know what I mean, LOL. Gianna, I like her. If I compared her with the last heroine I read, she is perfect.

I have been kidnapped.
Jami
Lies can quickly turn what you thought of your relationship into something completely different. Anna found out the truth about Nic's profession and realized that she didn't really know after all who she was falling in love with. Before she could get the full explanation, Sophia falls ill and that becomes everyone's number one priority.
Will Nic be able to hold on to Anna before she slips away? or will the danger that's lurking around to corner prevent their family from moving forward?

ends in a
Shannon
Oct 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Danger

The Characters:

Gianna “Anna” Martin
Nic DeLuca

The Story:

I adore Nic and Anna’s story. It had great motion and a good balance of actual story and smex.

The Random Thoughts:

4 Stars
Brianna at Renee Entress's Blog
4.5 Stars!

Well these two brilliant minds are at it again and boy did they deliver the goods. Danger is book two in their new Mafia Ties series. Going into this book, I was expecting big things after the ending in book one and they definitely didn't disappoint. Fiona Davenport has become a quick go-to author for me since her Risque series and this series might be my favorite yet.

Danger, part two, is an over-the-top, sexy, sweet, quick, and dirty read that will leave you gasping for air and
Janna ♥ I'm A Sweet And Sassy Book Whore ♥
www.imasweetandsassybookwhore.com

*ARC*

If you haven’t read Deception then stop right now. Danger can NOT be read as a standalone. These are novellas so please go read Deception before beginning Danger. Trust me. If you are a fan of insta love, mafia, alpha males and innocent females this series is one you won’t want to miss.

Nic and Gianna, Anna to the rest of us, pick up right where Deception ends. No there isn’t a true cliffhanger in the original sense of the word. Each does end but it is
Lori
May 17, 2016 rated it really liked it
Christina Pannell
Apr 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell. Nic and Anna's relationship has gone quick but the heart wants what the heart wants.
Hell of an ending though. Like wow
ilknur a.k.a. iko ◬

I wrote full review for all books of series as one.

When I saw page numbers of books, I knew I shouldn't expect too much things. But the cover of first book was making my mouth water and story was a promising story- a very young nanny, a very young Italian MOB man and his sweet but sick princess daughter, they would live together and of course with granny- BUT

I didn't want an expert fiction or story tell. And because of the second reason I'm about to tell you, it's DISAPPOINTMENT.

I believe
April Symes
The exciting and sexy continuation of Nic and Anna’s love story is further continued in Danger, pt. 2 in the trilogy by Fiona Davenport called Mafia Ties.
YOU cannot get to book 2 without reading book 1…in this book there is all this angst/bad feelings over the secret that Nic withheld from Anna/ Gianna over what/who he really is; there was a health scare for the DeLucas that amp up the feeling of possible heartbreak and loss that have us readers on the edge of the kindle readers for a little
Megan  ~The Never Ending Book Basket
Actual Rating: 4.5 Stars

This was a fantastic sequel to Gianna and Nic's love story. I couldn't wait to get my hands on this story to see where their love story would take them next, and let me tell you this was one exciting, heated, and captivating ride with them in this part of their story. Danger was bursting with the best amount of steam, all the feels, and a love that just couldn't be denied.

I can't get enough of Fiona Davenport's writing, and they never fail to give me a story full of
Roanne Germaine
The beautiful love story of Nic and Anna continues in DANGER, the second installment of Mafia Ties.

When Anna found out that Nic, the man to whom she has surrendered her heart to, was a formidable Mafia boss, she got scared and disappointed with herself. But Nic assured her that he loves her and will do everything in his power to protect her and his family.

When her ward Sophia got rushed to the hospital, Anna showed Nic her full acceptance of everything that he was. Nic was so happy because she
E.M. Summers
May 25, 2016 rated it liked it
Title: Danger
Author: Fiona Davenport
Series: Mafia Ties #2
Genre: crime/romance
Rating: ***

This is another very well-written instalment of the Mafia Ties serial, another read that takes less than an hour and is a nice short, sharp burst of action, prepping for the next and final instalment.

Although it was very enjoyable, something leaves me a little cold towards it still - and that is that I just don't like the characters. Nic is too controlling and overprotective, and whereas normally in romance
Michele
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This book! Fiona Davenport does it again! Through out this entire book you're on the edge of your seat wondering how things are going to work out with Anna and Nic, not only that, you're hoping Sophia will be OK. Nic is you're typical Alpha Male. He is so territorial and it's really cute, Anna definitely will have her hands full with him.

Though things may seem like they're going amazing, something unexpected happens and this could change both of their lives. Will this tear them a part forever?
« previous 1 3 4 next »

• Secret Baby
  • His Virgin Queen
  • Snow Angel
  • His Outlaw Valentine
  • Spark
  • Working Under the Professor
  • Saved Kisses (Kisses #3)
  • Oh Snowy Night
  • Priceless
  • If You Were Mine
  • Smooth Kisses (Kisses #1)
  • One More Night
  • Wearing Him Down
  • Love Forever
  • Sweet Kisses (Kisses #2)
  • Fighting For Hope (Worth the Fight #1)
  • Loyalty Card
  • The BEARy Possessive Grizzly (Bear Clan, 5)

Mafia Ties (4 books)
  • The Mafia Ties Series: Nic & Anna
  • Pursuit / Power / Passion (Mafia Ties Series: Brandon & Carly)
  • Obsession: A Mafia Ties Novella
  • Devotion (Mafia Ties, #3)