Start by marking “Deception (Mafia Ties, #1)” as Want to Read:
Deception (Mafia Ties, #1)

Deception

(Mafia Ties #1a)

Nic DeLuca is used to taking what he wants. Born to lead a powerful mafia family, he’s not in the habit of asking for permission—or forgiveness. He’s willing to cross any boundary when it comes to possessing what he considers to be his, and from the moment he laid eyes on Anna Martin, he knew she was meant for him.

Nic is quick to move the innocent nanny into his home... an
Published May 23rd 2016 (first published May 20th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about Deception, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Deception

Gi's Spot Reviews
Oh my... Sigh...
This man is deliciously dreamy! <3
Can't wait to read the rest of their story!
Deborah
Sep 24, 2016 rated it liked it

3.5* short but surprisingly enjoyable insta love.

This book has been on kindle for a while because I downloaded it through KU before I realised firstly how short it was and secondly that it was 1 of 3. I moan about single books being split into smaller ones so I looked closer and found:
Deception - 88 pages
Danger - 94 pages
Devotion - 52 pages
Really? 52 pages.
So I ignored it for a while but friends were reading and enjoying it so I decided since it was on KU I'd give it a try
Now I have to admit I
Jodi Bibliophile
May 20, 2016 rated it liked it
 photo 1464104812721_zps3oo29wta.jpg

Holy fucking Nic DeLuca!

My, my, my aren’t you one hot possessive fucker!

I love a man that knows what he wants and takes it…literally! This fucker sees his target and boom she’s his. No questions asked.

What more can I say other than it was a quick, hot read with awesome writing and a hot mafia alpha! Got to say I loved his jealous streak!!

Loved how the book started and can’t wait for more by this author.

I will leave this review saying I would totally drop my knickers for Niccolo DeLuca ♡
Mg ♥ The Bookishmedialite
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hi, I'm Mg.

I'm looking for a nanny position.

If you are a rich, hot, single dad, I'm in. LMAO.

Niccolo DeLuca, I want to be the mother of your children. That is all.

See you after book 2.
Chantal ❤️
Janie
May 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This is my favorite Fiona Davenport book to date. Nic DeLuca is one amazing H. Ok he's a mafia boss...not everyone's perfect. I also love Gianna so far. I loved everything about this book. My only complaint is it's too short. At least we don't have long to wait for books 2&3. This series is looking like it will be a definite reread for me.
 Leo (Queen of the Rants and the Crazy)
Roksana
I liked the book and if you like Alexa Riley or Linda Chance, this book will not disappoint and expect "Insta-love" immediately, but somehow it did not bothered me, probably the Heroes possessive alphaness was the very reason at large! I love the sexy getting my woman straight away type of guy and he delivered 100%.. however, it would have been better if the author did not split them in 3 parts! I know there is another part coming and we will get more on the characters, but I would have like mor ...more
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 06, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: mafia, smut
3 OH MY GOD SMUT STARS!

This is a smut book, I love my smut books, but I had NO IDEA. I thought this was just going to be a typical mafia book with a lot of character development, build-up, tension and crazy plot twists, oh no.

You get insta-lust, insta-love and OVER THE TOP alpha male character. A typical smut read and I wouldn’t have it any other way (maybe a new cover to reflect it, but that is just my opinion).

Nic needs a nanny and the FIRST moment he lays eyes on her, he wants her. So she is
Nicla

Quick, hot instant love read.

HEA (view spoiler)
Cheating/OW/OM (view spoiler)
Any separation(view spoiler)
Any push/pull (view spoiler)
Angst Level: Low
Heat Level: High
Bookloverme
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I'm loving this one! I can't wait to finish this series. It's so good! Nic's so possessive and the way he takes care of his family, you'll definitely love him.

Will write a full review about Nic and Anna in book three.
S a r a
Dec 28, 2016 rated it it was ok
Shelves: mafia
Everything happened too fast, characters didn’t get to know each other & just happened to be in love. If you like cheesy books with insta love then this would be the one for you!
AleJandra
Jun 05, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: erotico, mafia, new-adult
3 Mia dolce STARS

Esta frase resume toda la historia:

"The rich, hot single dad falling head over heels for the nanny, at first sight."

description

Empecemos mencionando esa portada, es sencillita, y sin mayor pretensión pero me hipnotizó, necesito saber el nombre del modelo ASAP.

Bueno en realidad la historia también es súper sencilla, y sigue todos los clichés del genero Mafia-Romance pero que termina siendo wow, y por wow me refiero a que es completamente ridícula he inverosímil pero igual me encanto
Angie H.
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
A hot mafia alpha read ... waiting for part 2...
Emily
Anna Martin is disheartened by her lack of finding a suitable family to be a nanny for. She decides to give it one last shot which puts her in direct contact with Nic DeLuca.

When Nic opens the door to Anna, he doesn't even need the interview to hire Anna because he knows Anna is going to be more than his nanny. Now he has to get the innocent woman to understand her role as his future wife and mother to his children. The only problem he faces now is telling her about the family business.

Wasn't aw
Catarina
3,5 Stars.

If you like books with extreme insta-love, virgin heroines and OTT alpha heroes, (yes, Alexa Riley style) this is right up your alley.
Despite the guy being a mafia boss this is not a dark reading (at all). It's sweet, entertaining, very quick to read and slightly over the top romantic. Perfect if you want a quick, low on angst reading in a rainy day.

description
Steam: Hot.
Sensible Subjects: (view spoiler)
Lov
Coco.V
Sep 11, 2016 rated it liked it
💝 FREE on iBooks today (11/21/2018)!💝

Blurb:

Nic is quick to move the innocent nanny into his home... and his bed. But, he hides his dark side from Anna. The deception is necessary to en
♡Tonya♡
Niccolo "Nic" DeLuca wooo weee! ok I wasn't going to start this until all three were out but I kept reading about Nic. He took one look at Anna and that was it. He knew she was his, now he had to persuade her. (which I might add wasn't hard to do) Hot sexy alpha, insta love, innocent h, sweet little girl, no cheating or mention of ow/om. Great job! Even though I don't like cliffhangers, I'm going with this because there is only a week between each book.
Eve Recinella (Between The Bookends)
Full review on Book three.
RCK
Nov 12, 2017 rated it liked it
Shelves: eh-ok
 B.E.Love
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is a super quick read but its also a fun light summer read. The books goes very fast, and to be fair I would probably classy this a serial (All three are out though). The story isn't finished but I jumped right into book two so that wasn't an issue for me. The hero is crazy over the top possessive(love that). The second his eye lay on our heroine he claimed her and makes plans to move her in marry her and get her pregnant.
Raine
1st part of a 3 part series of Nic and Anna. Nic has a daughter that is need of a nanny. He takes one look at innocent Anna and decides he needs her to be a live-in nanny and quickly moved her into his home. He plans on moving her into his bed soon, but is dealing with a secret his is keeping from her and wants her tied to him before he reveals all.

I never get tired of insta-love stories with OTT alphs and virgin heroines!
Erin
May 17, 2016 rated it liked it
3 stars - I really enjoyed this book however...

Honestly it's just too short my tastes. I don't think I was aware that this was a short serial. I thought it was three short books... yea, no. There really is no need to drag this story out.

I may read the books that follow, but I'm not sure.
Willow Brooks
Aug 26, 2016 rated it really liked it
Good but too freaking short.
Shari Kay
May 21, 2016 marked it as maybe-maybe-not
waiting for completion
Chitra *CJ*
May 26, 2016 rated it it was amazing
CRAPBALLS!! Loved it <3
Was this super OTT-Insta love-you are MINE- YES!
Did I love it? SUPER YES!
Totally fast paced and sexy read of Gianna and Nic- cant wait to read part 2 and 3.
FD Never disappoints.
5/5
Libby Harrison
Will review after finishing all 3 books
French Press Bookworm Blog

⭐⭐⭐⭐ 1/2 stars

What more can you as for? Sexy mafia boss who doesn't ask before he takes! Sometimes that's exactly the kind of book you need. And this book has that. The H is single daddy looking for a nanny for his baby girl and the h becomes his nanny. Pretty safe to say that this one was a fun read. Short and sexy an just plan fun. It ends on a cliffy but not in the relationship which was great! That saved the book for me. Seriously it's a good read. Go check it out
Shannon Diaz
May 23, 2016 rated it really liked it
Ahhhhh Nic is Sooo dreamy. I loved Anna she is so sweet Nd I love her mommy genes. Nic interviews Anna to be his daughters nanny. He knows she is the one for him and moves her into his house so he can work on showing her that she belongs with him. I love the instalove, Nic's obsessiveness and the fact that Nic's ex is no where in the picture so there is no drama with that. This book was amazing.
  • Score
  • Bare Your Soul  (Body and Soul, #1)
  • Road to Absolution (Dogs of Fire MC, #3)
  • Alluring (Alluring, #1)
  • Just Give In
  • WRECKER
  • Divided Souls (A Captured Miracle, #3)
  • Forever & Always (Always & Forever, #2)
  • Night Angel
  • Bound to Be Taken (Rock Wood Pack #2)
  • Forbidden (The Druid Chronicles, #1)
  • Untouched
  • Beneath Him (Harlow book 1)
  • Billionaire: Complete Set (Billionaire, #1-7)
  • Deadly Obsession
  • Daring Attraction
  • Playing for Keeps (Playing For #1)

Mafia Ties (4 books)
  • The Mafia Ties Series: Nic & Anna
  • Mafia Ties Series: Brandon & Carly
  • Obsession: A Mafia Ties Novella
  • Devotion (Mafia Ties, #3)
“punch everyone else who got a glimpse of her creamy skin. We had just finished unloading the last of her boxes, and I’d come up to make sure she was settling in all right. My eyes strayed to the queen size bed on the far wall, it was a far cry from the oversized king in my bedroom, but it was still tempting as hell. Especially since Sophia was spending the night with her Nonna. “Gianna.” She yelped, jumping to her feet and spinning around. Her hand flew to her chest, drawing my attention to her incredible tits as they lifted and fell with her rapid breathing. “Jiminy Crickets, Nic! You scared the heck out of me!” I chuckled and shook my head as I prowled toward her. She was too fucking adorable and I never wanted her to change. Well, with the exception of bringing out the inner tigress I knew would be there in the bedroom.” 1 likes