Start by marking “Irresistible (Underneath It All, #1)” as Want to Read:
Irresistible (Underneath It All, #1)

Irresistible (Underneath It All #1)

Billionaire Jackson Colt has success, wealth, power and a presence that makes his competitors tremble with fear. Beneath the armor is a man with a dark and painful past. A man with a heart that he guards by any means necessary.
As far as Sadie McLeod is concerned, 'escort' isn't a bad word. It's a job, one of two that she works to pay off a debt that is not her own. Tough
Published May 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Irresistible, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Irresistible

Lisa Aiello
Apr 27, 2017 Lisa Aiello rated it liked it
A year ago I probably would have thought this a 4-star read...but there are so many of these books. Strong, dominant, brooding, secretive alpha male and down on her luck, plucky, tough female meet and the skies part, the heavens rain, and the unicorns dance. So, in order to stand out, something has to call to me - be it their circumstances, or a particularly asshole-ish hero, or just something different. This was good enough, just probably not something I'll finish reading. And good enough, just ...more
Golden
Jul 02, 2016 Golden rated it really liked it
I received this ARC copy in exchange for an honest review

GENERAL INFO: Irresistible (Underneath it all Series Book 1 of 3)
Year Pub: 2015- No RePub
Book Type: Short Story
Genre: Romance
Sub-Categories: Erotica
Standalone/Cliffhanger: Cliffhanger
Epilogue Included: No
===========================
POV: H (Jackson Colt) & h (Sadie McLeod)

BOOK DESCRIPTION:

Amanda
May 16, 2016 Amanda rated it really liked it
Shelves: advanced-reviews
I'm thoroughly intrigued by this series...and as the first part to a series it had me pulled in until the end. We haven't learned much about either lead character yet but I can't wait to read more.
Jackson is a wealthy businessman who obviously has some major demons in his past to work through, and Sadie has a whole hell of a lot on her plate dealing with her mom's debt and trying to make sure her sister is safe.

As I said their wasn't a lot of backstory done in this one but it had a great start
Cheryl Sanders
May 25, 2016 Cheryl Sanders rated it it was amazing
She's done it again! Ava Claire has away of getting you in the right head space by mesmerizing you with her incredible male leads. Once they start talking, you're zoned in and completely engrossed in the story. Jackson Colt, Billionaire, and Sadie, the escort at The Tower, are the main characters in this An Alpha Billionaire Romance, Underneath it All series book 1. She's JUST an escort! So, why was he feeling things he did not want to feel after only seeing her twice? Sadie is not only dealing ...more
Mary
May 16, 2016 Mary rated it really liked it
Oh my Jackson! Here’s a man that can have anything he wants, rich, sexy and confident but he finds hooking up with escorts via The Tower is the only way to truly sate his sexual desire. Then one night, Sadie/Red is the escort du jour and he finds himself captivated. Everything he knows and does goes out the window as he realizes he wants more. When she disappears, he feels that is the end for them until the server at the club sends a jolt through his body. Could it be Red? Sadie is working so ha ...more
Kashunna Fly
Jun 11, 2016 Kashunna Fly rated it it was amazing
This book was hot hot hot from the first page! I'm loving all the sexiness that is Jackson. He's a driven calculated billionaire who has no time for relationships or affairs of the heart. So he has an exclusive membership to cater to his female pleasures. He is so dominant it makes my toes curl.

Then there is Sadie aka Red who's a small town girl looking to break free of her horrible home life by moving to the big city. She's also trying to save her little sister from her unconventional mother.
Sue Zawisa
Jun 07, 2016 Sue Zawisa rated it really liked it
Review for IRRESITIBLE
Jackson Colt,,,billionaire and tortured soul. Sadie….high priced escort with a tortured soul. One chance meeting at the TOWER and Jackson is reeling. When these two meet again at the lounge where she works, sparks fly like crazy. When they meet again that night at the Tower, Jackson knows that he could very well want to keep her around for a while. That is not something he is comfortable with, so he pulls away. Sadie sees this and decides to take the first step herself…she
Tanya Mayes
May 19, 2016 Tanya Mayes rated it it was amazing
Book 1 in Ava Claire's new series Underneath it All like the title is irresistible like the name. Jackson and Sadie is just what the other needed. Jackson doesn't like commitment and Sadie wants to protect her younger sister. When they first meet the connection is so strong, the pull was shocking. No names were exchanged but the second time they meet. The passion was obvious for everyone to see. That's when Sadie finds out her lover was a billionaire. This book has hot, sexy, combustible love sc ...more
Bookhog
May 19, 2016 Bookhog rated it it was amazing
Shelves: all-done
Great new series

Ava has done it again....
She has pulled us in from the very first chapter and now we wait..
Jackson Colt aka Billionaire is stirring up trouble on his own by taking over Crowe International.
Sadie is working two jobs to pay off her mom's debt, to save her sister from being kidnapped.
The Towers is were Sadie works as an escort and Jackson is a member. Together they have some sparks. They both feel it but are not sure about how to let it play out.
Guess we will find out more in book 2
Catherine Coffman
May 24, 2016 Catherine Coffman rated it it was amazing
Another great start to what's going to be a great series. In the first book we hear a little bit about Sadie. She's had a hard life and has been taking care of herself for a long time. She also looks after her sister. She has two jobs. At her second job she meets. Jackson Cole. Jackson is rich and mysterious. We don't get to know too much about him but it just makes me want to read more. Of course like all Ava's books the sex is off the charts. Can't wait to read more about this couple.
Carol
May 17, 2016 Carol rated it it was amazing
Irresistible

Cute, sexy, mister Billionaire, alpha male Type meets Sadie at the club, then again at a bar she works at, she challenges him, they plan to meet again, wow the chemistry. When he realizes he is having feelings, which is against his own rules, he is getting dressed to leave, so she tells him, no more, don't ask for me again! Wow! How does mr. macho guy feel about this, gotta wait till bk. 2 , great story.
DawnMarie  Carpintero
Jun 07, 2016 DawnMarie Carpintero rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
5 Stars

I was given this book for my honest review.

This author again brings the steam in your coffee she sucks you in a first smell and even when you want to put the book down she continues to pull you inside her little space and let the characters speak in a whisper to you that only you could hear.

Awesome, amazing and spectacular.

Happy Reading
ENA
Jun 17, 2016 ENA rated it it was amazing
ARC review. I was glued to the book. Jackson Colt is a young billionaire who has his life all mapped out. Until the day he meets Sadie (aka Red). Jackson may have just met the one who he can't let go or stop thinking about. Great read. I can't wait for the next book.
Meredith
Oct 28, 2016 Meredith rated it liked it
Good read

It's a good read. The plot is beginning to intensify. I found there was lots of back story that I began to skip over. I am very interested in where Jackson and Sophie's relationship goes. Onward to the next installment.
Emelle Brennan
Aug 24, 2016 Emelle Brennan rated it did not like it
Bad place to end a book. Too little to care enough about the characters to see what happens next.
Natalie
Jun 14, 2016 Natalie rated it it was amazing
Ava has done it again! The way she tells a story draws you in and has you breathless with anticipation. Once I start reading, it's hard to put it down.
Chantelle
Chantelle rated it liked it
Feb 22, 2017
Maria
Maria rated it liked it
May 31, 2016
Amanda Volkmer
Amanda Volkmer rated it really liked it
May 20, 2016
KAREN
KAREN rated it really liked it
Dec 10, 2016
Luann
Luann rated it did not like it
Sep 02, 2016
Rometa
Rometa rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2016
Jennifer Terrero
Jennifer Terrero rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2016
Coralie
Coralie rated it it was amazing
Jun 05, 2016
D. Anderson
D. Anderson rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2016
Gretchen
Gretchen rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2016
Sandy
Sandy rated it it was ok
Aug 25, 2016
Cherese Mckinney
Cherese Mckinney rated it liked it
Feb 07, 2017
Tiarra Osentowski
Tiarra Osentowski rated it it was amazing
Aug 20, 2016
John Chemaly
John Chemaly rated it really liked it
Jul 07, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Ava Claire is a sucker for Alpha males and happily ever afters. When not putting pen to paper or glued to her Kindle, Ava likes road tripping, karaoke, and vintage fashion.
More about Ava Claire...

Underneath It All (3 books)
  • Irrational (Underneath It All, #2)
  • Irreplaceable (Underneath It All, #3)