Start by marking “Believe in Forever (Jett #3)” as Want to Read:
Believe in Forever (Jett #3)

Believe in Forever

(Jett #3)

The final book in the Believe Series by Amy Sparling.

When Keanna’s mandatory weekly counseling sessions start taking a toll on her, she makes a plan to put high school in the rear view mirror. Lawson High is full of jealous troublemakers who simply aren’t worth it, and Keanna has a better life back home. She’s about to become a big sister, and her boyfriend is
Published May 15th 2016 by Amy Sparling Books

To ask other readers questions about Believe in Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Believe in Forever

Jenn
Mar 09, 2017 rated it liked it
Okay

I liked the characters in this trilogy, but at the same time so much of this is poorly researched and unrealistic that I can't call it a great story even if I did think it was cute. I guess the best way to call it is a cute bit of fluff and if that's what you're looking for in a story this is a good one. If you're the type of person who's thoughts get caught on things like the idea of police officers providing an arrests criminal history to the victim's boyfriend while arresting them an
Ketha Thomas
Dec 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love

Tiffany Copple
Oct 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this book. Amy sparling is a great author. The love between Jett and keanna is that of young love that is made to last. The love of the family in this book is what makes the story . I love a book that makes me feel something. This book brought back the feelings of being 17 and falling in love with my high school sweetheart. Who is now my husband of 11 years. The fact that she wrote about young love that last is what I truly enjoyed. This series was a great series.
Emma Joseph
Nov 09, 2018 rated it liked it
Third instalment of Jett and Keanna

Still enjoyable as a light fluffy read though things are often a bit too perfect to be realistic
Sarah Davis
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing
"What do you want for your birthday?"
"I don't need anything, babe. I already have everything I want."
"Okay then what do you want for Christmas?"
"Just you."
"You already have me. I need present ideas...things that aren't me. I don't count."
"Key, I really don't care about presents. I have everything I could ever want - there's a dirt bike track in my backyard and my girlfriend lives next door. My life is literally perfect."

"You are my soulmate, Keanna Park.
Amy Carter
Sep 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Loved this series

Okay so I have read the whole series and I loved them! Read them one after another and couldn't put them down. I bloody loved keanna and the new family she has found, and jett oh he was just so charming. It's was strange remebering they were only 17&18 as they seemed so much older, and even as I read it I was picturing older students in college.
I love it all every book had my hooked, I'm not gonna lie I would have loved to see keanna have a bit more fight towards the bulli
Angi Naerebout
Sep 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Very cute ending to the series!

I really enjoyed the characters and their stories. Jett and Keanna were a great duo. All of the parents were hilarious. Just a little drama but not too bad. It would be nice to see where this all leads, but it works ending here as well. Great stuff!

I actually just figured out that this is a spin off! I kind of wondered, but didn't think too much of it. Now I'm gonna have to go back and read the parents stories! It definitely is a stand alone, but I'm sure it wou
Kayla Ceman
Jul 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the Jett series! I was so excited to learn that she continued to write stories about her past characters. You get to see them all grown up and with children of their own. This series may be a spin off from her other books, but it's a stand alone series also. I couldn't pull myself away from reading them. I read the 3 book series in 2 days and was so sad to see it come to an end. I can't wait to see if there will be a 4th.
Leebecki Whitehead
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
so glad there was another book in this series is loved it. such a happy book with lots of love and surprises I hope there will be a follow on to this book.
Monkeygirl Groves
Sep 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it

I loved the series and it was funny and I want to read more but its over I binge read the whole series in two day
Amber Boughner
Jan 20, 2017 rated it really liked it
Good quick read

Some typos but otherwise it was a good read
I finished each book of the series in a few evenings.
Andrea Fleury
Nov 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jett is a very fine young man

Amy knows how to write very sweet and romantic story's. I love her books. I thought this was a great story. First jett parents now jett.
Amber Britten
Oct 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love it

Absolutely amazing these books just get better and better I swear. I love these two families there so Damn cute.
Patricia Lord
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series

Great feel good story! Read all three so you don't miss any of it! I fell in love with the characters.
Arbel
Aug 23, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Amazing

I am not a big fan of reading and I finished these books in week. Definitely a hot and fun summer read.
Robin Braun
Sep 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great book

I lo ed the Jett series. It was cool to read how a family can come together & deal with anything.
Pooja
Morgan Cowan
Jan 26, 2017
Jordan
Jan 22, 2018

• Escaping Trouble (Trouble, #2)
  • Sweet Southern Satisfaction (Georgia Peaches #2)
  • Blurring the Lines: Nothing Left to Lose, Part II (Guarded Hearts, #2)
  • Rescue Me, Ranger
  • Convenient Fall (Players of Marycliff University #2)
  • Hush (Fighting Fate, #2)
  • Spellbound (Bewitched, #2)
  • Rafe (The Phoenix Boys, #1)
  • Rumored Truths
  • A Trucker Christmas (The Good Guys)
  • She Laughs In Pink (Sheridan Hall #1)
  • Breaking Rules
  • The Wrong Game
  • Sealed (Travesty, #2.5)
  • The Rebound (Courting Love, #2)
  • In this Breeze (Lake Shore University, #1)
  • Finding Flynn (Ashland #1)
  • His One Desire
Amy Sparling is the bestselling author of books for teens and the teens at heart. She lives on the coast of Texas with her family, her spoiled rotten pets, and a huge pile of books. She graduated with a degree in English and has worked at a bookstore, coffee shop, and a fashion boutique. Her fashion skills aren't the best, but luckily she turned her love of coffee and books into a writing career t ...more

Jett (8 books)
  • Believe in Me (Jett #1)
  • Believe in Us (Jett #2)
  • Believe in Love (Jett #4)
  • Believe in Summer (Jett #5)
  • Believe in Fall (Jett #6)
  • Believe in Winter (Jett #7)
  • Believe in Spring (Jett #8)