Start by marking “The Spiral Down (The Fall Up, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Spiral Down (The Fall Up, #2)

The Spiral Down (The Fall Up #2)

4.27  ·  Rating details ·  2,402 Ratings  ·  548 Reviews
Standalone M/M romance.

I was afraid to fly.
He made me soar.

After years of climbing the ladder of success in the music industry, I finally had everything I could want.
Yet I still found myself wandering through life alone.

Captain Evan Roth was the one man I never saw coming.
Tall, dark, mysterious… Straight.

We were both damaged beyond repair and searching for something so
Published May 14th 2016 by Aly Martinez (first published May 9th 2016)

To ask other readers questions about The Spiral Down, please sign up.

Aly Martinez No set date yet, but as of today I have started writing it. I would guess April or May release. I'll update with a firm date when I have one. <3

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS

This doesn't make you gay, Evan. It just makes you mine.

Book slump officially over! #DoublePeenForTheWin

It's no secret that I'm gaga for pretty much every Aly Martinez book that I read. There's just something about her writing that simply clicks with me. She manages to create heroes that have me head over ovaries for them each and every single time. Henry Alexander was the lovable secondary character from The Fall Up that I absolutely fell in love with. When Aly announced she'll be writ
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★

★★★★! The Spiral Down (stand-alone, book 2). Mid-air collision of super-star singer & the straight pilot he wants to seduce!

“The high that came from being with a straight man, knowing he was going against his own genetic coding just for one night with me, made every minute of the pain worth it.”

Books in The Fall Up series should be read in order:
Book 1: The Fall Up
Book 2: The Spiral down

The Spiral down (Stand-alone, book 2) picks up on a day both superstar singer and songwriter Henry A
Christy
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
5 stars!!!

photo 35E39307-57A5-48CB-BEE1-0B49417E63E1_zpsg3qis8zz.jpg

When I heard that Aly Martinez was writing a book about my favorite character in The Fall Up, Henry Alexander, I was ecstatic! I love all the things that Aly writes, and I couldn’t wait to read her first MM book. She did an amazing job with this story. It was the perfect combination of humor, heat, and heart.
The one thing I really wanted could never be bought. I wasn’t even sure it could be earned. It was something so rare that I feared it didn’t actually exist. Love. Unconditional
Val ⚓️ ShamelessBitchySKANKY ⚓️ Steamy Reads
Okay, I am just SO in the minuscule minority here that I don't even know what to say.

Except that it must simply be me.

description

Seriously, I don't even have anything snarky or BAD to say about this book.

I know, right?

Imagine how I feel.

But I can't say anything bad...because there is nothing bad to say.

I LOVE Aly Martinez and her writing here was flawless as always.

Her characters were quirky and funny, her pop culture hilarity was on point as usual, the story line was great...this had all of the ingredi
Jennifer Kyle
Oct 13, 2015 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, m-m-f-f-reads
4.5 “HEAVEN” STARS

description

Fans of the previous book of this series knew that Henry Alexander’s story would be something special and I guess the question for those seasoned mm readers was could Aly Martinez pull a mm read off? I’m not an expert but since I love this author and Henry there was no way I wasn’t going to give his story a try. For me, she completely pulled off a solid mm love story with snarky and steamy sex scenes all of which left a big smile on this reader’s face.

”I have millions of fans
Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

✓Pilot
✓Not gay.
✓Not straight.
✓Not enough.
✓Just wants someone to make him happy.

Henry only chases after straight men because he wants to feel special. He sets his eyes on Evan, who he thinks is straight, and pursues him relentlessly.

Evan hates labels. Having been burnt before, he resists Henry's charms for as long as he's able.
"I just wanted to be somebody's. Not gay, not straight, not
Judith
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
4.5 Stars

I've been eagerly waiting for this one and it definitely didn't disappoint.I haven't read the first book.I did consider it but M/F is not my thing these days.The characters from book one are,however,very well presented here and fit into the story perfectly.
I believe this is the first M/M book by this Author and as a lover of this Genre I think she's done an excellent job.The characters,sexual tension and story are very well done.

Henry is hugely successful singer.He's openly Gay but is n
Mysza
Oct 14, 2015 rated it it was amazing
**** 4,5 stars ****

Well look at that, Aly knows how to write good M/M. For real, how much I adored this book... le sigh...

I fell hard for Henry while reading The Fall Up (which is still one of my favourites), and was super excited to read his book. I'm happy to say it didn't disappoint.

Henry is a hilarious person, I had moments when I burst out laughing all the time. But somewhere behind that funny side of him, there is a vulnerable man hiding. And Evan was exactly the person to bring it out of
Rachel Reads Ravenously
5 stars!

"I was so high on this man I wasn’t sure I’d ever come back down."

Okay Aly Martinez fans... I get it now. I totally get it. After reading two books by this author which really weren't to my reading tastes, I decided to take another chance on this one, because well... MM romance is my weakness. I eat it up! And this book was so worth the risk!!

This is the story of pop star Henry and young pilot Evan. Henry is an openly gay superstar and has a type: straight men. Evan is a pilot goin
ღFloღ the coffee addict
5 **Heaven** STARS

“I was so high on this man I wasn’t sure I’d ever come back down.”

The Spiral Down was everything I had hoped it would be and more. After having read a few books by this author I can safely say Aly Martinez is a favourite. But this book? Knocked it out of the park. Just perfect.

If you follow my reviews you might have noticed me being quite fond of MM reads over the last few months. It’s really a new obsession and when I saw that we would get Henry’s book I was over the moon.
Turning Pages At ...: The Sprial Down (The Fall Up #2) by Aly Martinez 39 23 Jun 12, 2016 07:29AM
  • Aced (PresLocke, #1)
  • Breaking (Fall or Break, #2)
  • Us (Him #2)
  • Beta Test (#gaymers, #2)
  • The Making of Matt (Souls of the Knight, #3)
  • Cherish & Blessed (Faith, Love, & Devotion, #4 & #5)
  • Unraveling Josh (Ellery College, #3)
  • Slave to the Rhythm (The Rhythm, #1)
  • Hooker (L.A. Liaisons, #2)
  • Beyond the Sea
  • Sunset Park (Five Boroughs, #2)
  • Real World (Bend or Break, #5)
  • A Kind of Truth (A Kind of Stories, #1)
  • Always
  • Delicious (Delicious #2)
  • A Second Harvest (Men of Lancaster County, #1)
Born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, Aly Martinez is a stay-at-home mom to four crazy kids under the age of five- including a set of twins. Currently living in South Carolina, she passes what little free time she has reading anything and everything she can get her hands on, preferably with a glass of wine at her side.

More about Aly Martinez...

The Fall Up (2 books)
  • The Fall Up (The Fall Up, #1)
“I fucking hated labels. Always had.
But maybe that was because no one had ever given me the right one.
At least, not until that moment.
Gay. Straight. Bi. None of them fit me the way mine did rolling off Henry's tongue.
Suddenly, it was the only label I'd ever wanted.”
6 likes
“I'd like to meet the pilot before we take off. Get his credentials and all. Maybe he's willing to take a bribe."
"A bribe? Henry, if the plane crashes, he's going to be dead too. I'm pretty sure survival is more than enough incentive for him."
"Maybe, but what if he has a massive gambling debt and needs the life insurance money to take care of his twelve children and handicapped wife?”
3 likes