Start by marking “Vampire Bites” as Want to Read:
Vampire Bites

Vampire Bites

Dip into Vampire Romance with some of today's USA Today, International and Amazon Bestselling Paranormal Romance authors in this boxed set about forbidden love, romance, undisclosed desires, and secrets.

Enjoy steamy, exciting, and passionate tales of romance. This collection is sure to satisfy vampire lovers of all types. A scorching thrill ride until the very last page!
ebook
Published May 30th 2016 by Naughty Nights Press

To ask other readers questions about Vampire Bites, please sign up.

Clarissa McGinnis Okay, I did. It looks like it may have come up this time. But, before it was only showing up on my page. Funny........Thank you. I hope you see it…moreOkay, I did. It looks like it may have come up this time. But, before it was only showing up on my page. Funny........Thank you. I hope you see it now! I couldn't put it down, thank you so much!(less)

Dariel Raye
May 17, 2016 Dariel Raye rated it it was amazing
As some of you know, I am quite the fan of paranormal romance. I jumped at the chance to read this vampire romance boxed set. I've read some of each author's work, enjoyed it, and this set did not disappoint.

Each story is unique, from dark and foreboding to sensual and romantic. The stories are short, but the characters and plots are well-developed - just enough to whet my appetite for more! I've read some of Muffy Wilson's erotic romance stories and flashes, so it was extra nice to see her step
C.P. Mandara
May 17, 2016 C.P. Mandara rated it it was amazing
I was pleasantly surprised to see Muffy Wilson’s name amongst the group of notable authors not because she isn’t a notable bestselling international author, but because she isn’t known for work in the vampire/shifter/werewolf genre. So, far be it from me to deny her a sojourn into the arms of the Prince of Darkness, I joined her there!
This story is more love story than paranormal blood lusting, but there is lusting. There is also mystery, intrigue…even murder. There are so many interlocking leve
Clarissa McGinnis
May 21, 2016 Clarissa McGinnis rated it it was amazing
Shelves: recommended
9 Novellas, 99c, and 5 Stars for All!

I bought this book on pre-order because of the authors. I go to my favorite restaurant time after time because they deliver my steak exactly how I like it e*v*e*r*y time, these authors do the same thing and did not disappoint! Bravo!
I am a great fan of Muffy Wilson. I love her style: the romance is over the top romantic, the story always has depth, characters are believable and really well developed…..and the sex! Who wouldn’t want searing-scorching sex like
Pablo Michaels
May 21, 2016 Pablo Michaels rated it it was amazing
Shelves: vampire-bites
Vampire Bites is a fresh look into the paranormal genre of fiction I gave this anthology a deserving 5 Stars. Most deserving of this rating is Muffy Wilson’s ingenious creation, Immortal Hearts. I adored this story. Muffy Wilson has created out of this world magic with her prose. This immortal romance blazes with intense passion for the best of heated page burners, from almost any book I have previously read, from beginning to end. She continues to illustrate her bountiful talents where she lef ...more
Lisa
May 31, 2016 Lisa rated it really liked it
Vampire Bites is a cool collection of short stories featuring (duh…) vampires. I liked each author’s perspective on vampires and the other paranormal elements woven into each story’s world (werewolves, fae, witches, gods, etc.). Their stories vary in their degree of steaminess (one was very erotic/explicit), but each very good. To remind people, these are short stories, so you may not get enough background/detail as a full novel. Also, a lot of the stories basically leave off with cliffhangers, ...more
Muffy Wilson
May 16, 2016 Muffy Wilson rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: highly-recommend
Exceptional! I am so proud to be not only associated with this group of talented and highly skilled wordsmiths but call them all friends as well. From the gorgeous, eye-catching cover (thank you, Danielle Gavan!) to the tempting, teasing, magical, mystical yarn spinning within, every word is a morsel to delight.
You will love the fang-dabblary, the clever were-withall, the twisted shape-shifters and a parade of other masterful creatures that go bump and eeeeek! in the night...and the sexy interl
Leanne
I'm a fan of vampires and other paranormal romance and I looked forward to reading all of these books.
Such a great selection of stories, some I liked more that others but a perfect opportunity to discover authors I didn't know before. A great set covering vampires, witches and others with drama, love and lots of steamy scenes with mystery and suspense thrown in.
I highly recommend this boxed set with something for everyone.
Cherri-Anne
May 21, 2016 Cherri-Anne rated it it was amazing
He was a vampire. They were all vampires. 10 GOLD VAMPIRES

No touchy the fangs! Make me like you. I want to be like you. What are you doing? Following my heart. I'd love to drink you forever. WOW! I LOVE THIS VAMPTACULAR COLLECTION!! Lots of unique FANGS, I mean things, to make each story stand out from the others. Even right now I am thinking of each story, WHY I can call up every story I my mind's eye and just how much I was Vampire Thralled by each every single story! I was super excited to ge
Dawn
May 27, 2016 Dawn rated it really liked it
This was a great group of stories. I will be honest that there were some stories I like better than others. This did give me a great chance to read from authors I had not heard of. I love vampires so that's always a good place to start.
1. The first story is about a vampire that comes home when his sire is killed in a altercation between vampires, witches and werewolves. The don't get along the best so this made things worse. When he kidnaps a witch to see what they are planning to do he finds ou
Linda
May 23, 2016 Linda rated it it was amazing

This is a really great set of stories for those who like a little darkness in their vampire romances. They are quite intense in some cases. They are well-written and are not just intros to series but complete stories.

The Vampire's Witch by Kiki Howell is an interesting story of a community where the supernaturals are at war. The witches, shifters and vampires kept to themselves for the most part until a vampire and a shifter fell in love. In this story. Issac, a vampire, comes back to help and f
Melissa
May 30, 2016 Melissa rated it it was amazing
Vampire Bites is an amazing set of stories. I recommend picking up a copy today if you like paranormal romance stories.

The Vampires Witch - I loved seeing Issac and Winter come together. She loved him from afar when he was still mortal but now that he is a vamp and there is a war starting their love is even more forbidden.

Blue Moon Hourse - Jocelyn was attacked many years ago by someone she trusted. She has been trying to take back control in her life ever since. Little does she know the Blue Mo
Belinda
May 30, 2016 Belinda rated it really liked it
I got this anthology in exchange for an honest review and of all the reviews I’ve done, I don’t think that it gets more honest than this particular one. The stories were varied and I like some more than others but for the first time, I actually encountered a situation within the story that I really could relate to--Blue Moon House: Kitten. This story stood out to me from the stories within this set because as a survivor of incest, sexual assault, and rape, it is possible for some to get past the ...more
sherri jones-teachout
May 31, 2016 sherri jones-teachout rated it it was amazing
This boxed set of novellas was incredibly good. Each story brings the vampires to life and shows them to be warm, loving, and caring, no different than anyone else. They love, grieve for lost loved ones, and fight for their lives when attacked. You will fall in love with them and root for their happily ever after. For some of them their happily ever after comes quickly, for others it takes thousands of years before they are reunited with their lost loves. Because of the heartache they have endur ...more
Rochelle
May 30, 2016 Rochelle rated it really liked it
Shelves: paranormal
*I received this ARC from the author in exchange for a honest review*

VAMPIRE BITES: Short Story Boxed Set by Various Authors

This is a collection of really interesting and enjoyable books. These stories are made up of various paranormal stories, written by a diverse group of authors. The storylines vary, some light hearted and others darker and dominant. The pages are colourfully lit up with action, suspense, romance, and a variety of characters. I did however prefer some books more than others,
Laura Furuta
May 21, 2016 Laura Furuta rated it it was amazing
Love vampires? Then this is the book for you! This is a collection of vampire stories that will have you reading far into the night. All of the authors know how to weave stories that will have you wanting to read more. The characters vary in personality however have no fear, the dark, sexy vampire is here to stay. Warning: you will need a pitcher of ice water and a large fan when reading!! Grab your copy and get lost in these awesome stories. I received a copy of this book in exchange for an hon ...more
Danna Lee
May 21, 2016 Danna Lee rated it it was amazing
I really enjoyed this boxed set. Great stories by some authors I am familiar with and some who I had not previously known but plan to know better in the future. Well rounded compilation of books including vampires, shifters and more. I fell in love with some of the characters and laughed, cried and ranted at them throughout the book. 10 complete stories at a great price. Can't go wrong with it. A great addition to any library.
Dora
May 25, 2016 Dora rated it it was amazing
The anthology had really good, well written and satisfactory stories for all tastes. There are vampires, witches, werewolves and lot of action, lust, romance, love, steamy sex, intrigue and suspense. Everything I like! Found some of my favorite authors and others that I had not read books by them before and of course, for me that is the cherry of the ice cream because I had more to add to my favorites list. Always find surprises in the box sets and this one didn’t let me down.

Jennifer Scarn
May 30, 2016 Jennifer Scarn rated it it was amazing
This is a fab read! I love collections like this because I can sample various authors works. I find some I like, some I love! Win win! I havent read most of these authors before so it's opening a new world to me. Absolutely loved the story by Kally Sten and am in the process of procuring the other books. Great stories all together! For the price and the quality you're getting great deal and won't be disappointed!
LovetheRhageBDB
May 30, 2016 LovetheRhageBDB rated it really liked it
A good collection of paranormal short stories!

There is a short blurb at the beginning of each story, loved that. It gets you excited to read the upcoming story. At the end of each story you have the option to go back to the beginning of the book. This collection is a a great way to read an author you might not have read before! The stories are short, but they are not lacking, the authors do a really good job of drawing you the complete picture!
Scrap
May 28, 2016 Scrap rated it it was amazing
I received an ARC of this book for an honest review

I was so excited to get to read this box set t I have to admit I really loved some stories more then others but they were all wonderful, I won't go into details on each story but if you love Witches, Vampires, Werewolves and hot, Steamy scenes then this is the next box set to read.
Arec Rain
May 30, 2016 Arec Rain rated it really liked it
It's been awhile since I read vampire stories, but his boxset was a great way to reintroduce myself back into them. What I love about (quality) box sets is that if one story isn’t for you, you can move on to one that is. I have read some pretty garbage boxsets, but in this one, even if I don’t like the story, I cannot find fault in the writing. These authors are talented and know how to write.
Michelle
May 30, 2016 Michelle rated it it was amazing
These books are so awesome if you love witches and vampires and sexy hunks and sassy women love hot and dreamy touches you will love all these books they are so worth it I love them all they were so good I got this free for an honest review and believe me it was so worth it could not put it down fast past some were and some were so hot and slow Michelle
Sherry Westendorf
May 30, 2016 Sherry Westendorf rated it it was amazing
A great boxed set of reads. Loved them and hated to see them end. Entertaining and fun. I recommend them. They were enjoyable definitely a must read. I was given an ARC in exchange for an honest review.
Toni French
May 30, 2016 Toni French rated it it was amazing
This series is a must if you love vamps, and of course who doesn't? This collection has some of the best authors with some of their newest and hottest stories! Click buy and see what I'm talking about
sue
May 30, 2016 sue rated it really liked it
Loved this box set it gave me a bit of everything I like In Paranormal reads. Exciting, sexy, steamy....just awesome thank you to the authors for the opportunity to read it I will be reading more from these authors :)
Lisa Bateman
May 30, 2016 Lisa Bateman rated it it was amazing
Wow! This is an awesome boxed set! Who doesn't love vampires? Some authors were new to me but I will be checking out their other books for sure. If you love strong heros and heroines, and especially vampires, then this is for you.
Yara
May 22, 2016 Yara rated it liked it
Kallysten's story gets 5 stars, the rest get from 1 to 3 stars. Kallysten's story was wonderfully written! I loved Lucien, he was a great male lead. The patience he had, his honesty, it was refreshing. The female lead went through a lot of emotional growth.
Sher
May 21, 2016 Sher rated it it was amazing
excellent collection of really hot reads..
honorable mention to Bethany Shaw...great contribution...
Brenda Chavers-martin
May 30, 2016 Brenda Chavers-martin rated it really liked it
I am about halfway through the box set and Iam very pleased with the set. Iam posting reviews on each book as I complete them. All vampire readers will love these stories.
April Baker
May 30, 2016 April Baker rated it it was amazing
I received this book for an honest review!! I loved this book!! The plots and characters were amazing!! I definitely recommend this as an excellent read!!
« previous 1 3 next »
USA Today Bestselling Author Gina Kincade has been penning romance since she was seventeen years old. She writes everything from contemporary mainstream romance, to high heat M/F, M/M, Ménage, BDSM, and fetish. Her evil little vampires and were-creatures will rip out your heart without thinking twice, and then engage in steamy, explicit sex scenes.
Gina writes under a total of three pseudonyms to-d
More about Gina Kincade...