Start by marking “It's a Match” as Want to Read:
It's a Match

It's a Match

3.84  ·  Rating details ·  25 Ratings  ·  14 Reviews
(A short story)

Cams Ronquillo is single and ready to mingle - at least, online. After finally moving on from her last break-up, she decides to try online dating thanks to the encouragement of Gabriel Evangelista, her friend, business partner, and serial (online) dater. As she learns to navigate through the potential dates at her fingertips, Cams decides to break one of th
Kindle Edition
Published May 20th 2016

To ask other readers questions about It's a Match, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's a Match

Claire - The Coffeeholic Bookworm
Sparks flew between Cams and Gabriel in this newest story, only they were too blind to see it. Business partners turned friends, these two had known each other for a while and it suited them just fine.

When Cams had finally gotten over her ex, she decided to try online dating, and Gabriel was too pleased to help her out with her online profile. If only he was the one asking her on a date instead of some virtual guy she knew nothing about. If only she could tell her friend who she really wanted..

I
Jacky
Dec 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
cuuuute :')
Isabel (Sab The Book Eater)
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Daaaamn, That was Good

For such a short read, it gives sufficient background on the main characters, Camilla and Gabriel. I fell in love with both of them in just a few pages because of how simple yet captivating the storytelling was. Good good writing, indeed!

Gahhhh! Can't get enough. Gonna head over to my copy of Fall Like Rain now!
Silvana [The Book Voyagers]
It's a Match is shorter than the other #romanceclass books I've read. That's why I put 3 stars instead of higher, it just was too short for me. Though the story is really interesting and the ship is so cute, I just wanted a longer book ~

Some A+ things:
- An #ownvoices book, the author is Filipino while the MCs are also Filipino
- The heroine is a bAKER YOU HEARD RIGHT she makes cupcakes and the hero loves them
- The hero owns bars and he is an online dating pro
- They have such a huge crush for one
Reev Robledo
Sep 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ah, the days of online dating are upon us and has become the sort of norm for the unconventional love (or sex) explorer. Gabriel and Cams' story, however, is of the wholesome variety—a cute romance novella that can easily be devoured in an hour's time. The non-linear storytelling was beautifully crafted, making it a compelling read. I can see this as an episode of a tv series, and I seriously hope it becomes one.
Sheryl
Since I'm in the mood after "Keep the Faith" and this luckily came free through Amazon, just had to go on reading!

This was too short! Wish it was a full length novel than just a short story! Still worth the read. :)

A bit bothered that the cover was showing foreign models. That's probably just me though.
Alona
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Why. So. Short?

More of Cams and Gabriel, please.

I'm suddenly craving for the said revel bars and red velvet cupcakes. Good thing, I know someone who happens to make them. Bring me some if we'll meet up once I'm back in Manila, okay? Char!
Jay Tria
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
A short but sweet read that doesn't hold back on the feels. It tells the story of Cams, one of Rain's friends from Tejano's first book Fall Like Rain, and shows how she met hunky bar owner Gabriel while she was swimming in the despair of a failed relationship. Cams and Gabriel start off with a business relationship that gradually blossoms into an easy friendship, and eventually into something more that they both deny. The trigger comes when Gabriel, a serial and casual dater, teases Cams into cr ...more
Kristel Villar
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016, filipiniana
A very quick read and I enjoyed it immensely! Despite it being a short story, I love how the chemistry between Cams and Gabriel was established right from the start. I also love how I was given quick glimpses of their history together, making their feelings for one another authentic and natural. It's just fun to read how they react to each other! My favorite part of this story is how Gabriel was described through his online profile photos. No need to be detailed about his abs or his mus
Jessica
Aug 07, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's short, sweet and totally addictive you can't help but wish for more. I love Gabriel and Camilla first encounter all the way to end. The story ends at what I would consider their beginning, but the story is totally worth reading.

***Review was first posted here
Alexa
Jan 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
I need those red velvet + PB cupcakes nowwww *cravings*
Maria Ella
I read and re-read but some nuances sparked familiarity.

SO META. Hahahaha
Robin
Jun 03, 2016 rated it liked it
Probably closer to 3.5 stars. The characters were very cute. I wish there had been more. I didn't feel like there was a deep connection, but maybe that would have happened in a longer story.
Ella
Dawn Lanuza
Jul 25, 2016
Cathleene
Apr 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing
This is a very short read yet it evoked a lot of feelings because ~reasons. Their story is a typical one: they met, danced around their feelings and when they finally admitted their feelings about each other, it's reciprocal (yaaay!). And I'm craving for a full length book about theeeem ❤
grelyn
Tysha
added it
Jun 14, 2016
Ana Tejano
Jun 16, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Aimee
m. moon
Oct 23, 2016
Rachel Kulik
Nov 27, 2016
Ana Tejano has been in love with words and writing ever since she met Elizabeth Wakefield when she was in Grade 3. She has contributed several non-fiction pieces in print and online publications, and has been blogging for years. When she’s not writing, she works as a communications manager for a payroll outsourcing firm, and serves in CFC Singles for Christ in every other time that she doesn’t spe ...more