Start by marking “Alexei’s Mouse (Werewolves of Manhattan #5)” as Want to Read:
Alexei’s Mouse (Werewolves of Manhattan #5)

Alexei’s Mouse

(Werewolves of Manhattan #5)

After leaving his place as the Russian Second and immigrating to America, Alexei Davidoff just wants to settle in and not upset the status quo. He wants to start his position with Garou Industries and improve the conditions for his packs. The gods have a different plan for him.

Donal Berne ran away from home at fourteen to escape a bad situation and found himself in an eve
ebook
Published May 20th 2016 by MLR Press

To ask other readers questions about Alexei’s Mouse, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Alexei’s Mouse

Morgan  Skye
May 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: 2016, paranormal, reviewed
Book 4 reviewed here http://openskyebookreviews.com/markin...

Books 1 and 2 here: http://kimichanexperience.com/?s=were...

Werewolves of Manhattan is a series about several Alpha Werewolves who find their mates – all male, mostly omega/smallish – and rescue them in some way only to find out that their mates have some sort of ability or skill that will eventually aid them in their battle against enemy werewolf nations.

All of the Mates have had, or nearly had, some crushing circumstances that make t
Michelle Wheatley
Oct 08, 2017 rated it really liked it
although I enjoyed this book, I felt like there wAS NOT ENOUGH INTERACTION WITH Kane IN IT, SINCE HIS GIFT IS TO RESTORE MENTAL HEALTH AND CLARITY

Although I liked this book, I did not think that there was enough interaction with Kane. It is his gift to restore clarity and mental health to those who have been abused, and goodness knows that both main characters have suffered greatly. While I realize Sean's gift of la voix is necessary for the detox, Kane's gift is definitely necessary for both pr
Katy Beth Mckee
Donal has had to be strong just to survive. But he has finally come to the end of his rope. Alexei has also been through his own hell. Together they can each bring their own way to healing. This is a story of rescue and love.
Dominique Bast
Jun 23, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sexy Russian

So sweet love don ans lexi as well as the other mates so very tendermoments between them all. And julio
Sandra Walker
Aug 27, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
The Mouse

Started off bad did his to fight for his freedom; but got caught. He finally gave up that's when hope , love found him.
Sylvia
Jun 29, 2017 rated it liked it
2.5☆
Aղցela W.
Spoiler Ahead This was the best book in this series too me. This was book 5 in the "Werewolves of Manhattan" series. Alexei Davidoff was second in command in Russia when he was thrown in jail for protesting gay rights. Alexei was beaten and tortured and raped he was left their by his Alpha because he wanted to challenge him. With the help of Etienne he was moved to NY where Armand invested his money and he became fifth on the council. While out jogging in the park he came across a boy dying on a ...more
lucy duncan
Dec 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Heart warming

Donal is rescued by his mate Alexei when he was at his lowest moment in his life . Donal was forced to be drug up prostitute . He lived on the streets sense he was 14 yrs old . Donal ran away to escape the abuse of his step father just to fall prey to a evil pimp who used and abused him , he thought suicide was his only escape but fate was watching and Alexei found him . Alexei spent 3years in a Russian gulag being beaten and abused daily . Together they find love and how to overcom
William Schebler
Dec 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A heart breaking story that calls attention to the incredible and deplorable situation of both teen prostitution and homelessness inflicted on the vulnerable youth of the LGBTI community.
I was very grateful for this story and the series because if anyone deserves a good life it is Alexi's Mouse.
The lead in to the next book was not a shock, but I liked the departure from the previous totally random pattern in the series.
Amanda Kern
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another awesome book

I love this book. Especially the ending, I can not wait till her next one in this series. This one had the ups and downs. I like how it seemed to come in one big circle. If I keep typing I will ruin the plot. You do not have two read the other stories to get this one, this one will make you want to do that so you should really just read them all.
Sharon Bernhard
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful series!

This is the fifth book in this series and I highly recommend reading them all in order. All of the "mates" are amazing - can't wait until Julio's book comes out, he deserves a happy ending.
Barbara Lampron
May 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow!!!

Another book that's wonderfully exciting. Between the werewolves, the omegas, and the friends who are being like family you wrote one hell of another werewolves of Manhattan book. Keep up the good work.
Karen
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Awesome as always. I just love this series. This was my first read though of this new book in the series but will not be my last read though. I always have to read them several times. I can't wait for the next one.
Vonda McBride
Oct 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I loved this book.

I have loved this entire series. I never want to end. A.C. Katt is great. I've read all of her books.
Debfirpo
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
So good

I just love this series. Donal and Alexei were perfect together . I'm really looking forward to Julio's story. Hurry, I need the next book.
Tala
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I absolutely love this series.
Can't wait for the next one. Hope it's Julio's story.
Annie
Nov 24, 2016
Daia
Dec 06, 2017
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »

• Soul Mate for Sale (The Omega Auction Chronicles, #1)
  • Wolf's Bane (True Blood Mate #5)
  • Hunter's Moon (Insolita Luna #2)
  • Dealing with the Past (The Thompson Agency 2)
  • Nick of Time (Preters, #2)
  • Spell of the Predator's Moon (Deadly Mates #3)
  • Peanut Butter and Jelly For Two (Paranormal Dentistry for the Fanged and Friendly, #1)
  • Reborn (Bound Gods, #4)
  • Open Doors (Santorno, #7)
  • Dark of the Moon (Blackwater Falls, #1)
  • Wulfgang (Bad Oak Boys #3)
  • Second Chance Bite (Wolf Harem, #1)
  • Camp H.O.W.L. (Camp H.O.W.L. #1)
  • The Last Yeti
  • Journey to Lobster Cove (Cattle Valley #32)
AC Katt was born in New York City’s Greenwich Village. She remembers sitting at the fountain in Washington Square Park listening to folk music while they passed the hat. At nine, her parents dragged her to New Jersey where she grew up, married and raised four children and became a voracious reader of romantic fiction. At one time she owned over two thousand novels.

Now, most of AC’s books are elect

Werewolves of Manhattan (9 books)
  • His Omega (Werewolves of Manhattan, #1)
  • Remy’s Painter (Werewolves of Manhattan, #2)
  • Scarred Mate (Werewolves of Manhattan, #3)
  • Marking Kane (Werewolves of Manhattan, #4)
  • Julio's Wolf (Werewolves of Manhattan # 6)
  • Wolf Whistle (Werewolves of Manhattan #7)
  • Henri's Little One (Werewolves of Manhattan #8)
  • The Betas: Rene' (Werewolves of Manhattan #9)