Start by marking “To Save Him” as Want to Read:

To Save Him

A new look at the May-December romance…

She said she would do anything to save him...but will it cause her to lose herself?

What if she was wrong?

What if Brandon Abbott is not who he says he is?

Kimberly Cooper’s emotional compass has been off since her bitter divorce and the death of her oldest son, so when young soldier Brandon shows up at her door, she invites him to be pa
Published November 21st 2016 by Jade C. Jamison

To ask other readers questions about To Save Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about To Save Him

Doris
Nov 19, 2016 Doris rated it really liked it
It was nice to see a May-December romance with the woman being the older of the two. Yes, older women have a lot to offer even if the number age is more than her partner’s. In the same vain it was refreshing to see that a sexy, good looking younger man could see what his older partner could offer him. They both were able to teach the other that there is always growing that personally needs to be and can be done at any age.

Brandon came into Kimberly’s life when she needed him most. Brandon had kn
Teresa I.
Nov 20, 2016 Teresa I. rated it really liked it
I have yet to read a Jade C. Jamison book that I didn't love and this one is certainly no exception.

In this May-December romance Kimberly is the older one in the relationship. She's endured a divorce and the death of her oldest son. When Brandon knocks on the door claiming to be a friend of her late son she's eager to help him out. Soon enough she finds herself attracted to him. She can't help but be concerned about the age difference and what her two kids will think.

When she and Brandon finally
Perusing Princesses
Nov 21, 2016 Perusing Princesses rated it it was amazing
perev-465x365

WOW!!
Jade takes a story about a May-December romance and knocks it out of the park with her beautiful writing style, the intricate storyline, and the amazing characters she pens to life that she not only has you read about them, but she always makes you feel like you are present in the story, right in the room with them... Well done again and again!

✰  BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰
Copy received from author for an honest review

In a huge step away from her rockers, Ms Jamison bring us this beautiful May to December romance.

And what a way to move away from her norm.

To Save Him is a beautiful, poignant story about love, loss and finding yourself again.

A big plus for me with Kimberly and Brandon's story is that for once, finally, it is an older woman with a younger man. Sure, we get it occasionally but most of the time it is an older guy chasing the younger woman.

Brandon at ti
Elizabeth (Perusing Princesses)
WOW!!

In this amazing story, not only does she deliver in the Hot Hot Hotness factor as usual, but she gives us a very very deep story with so much suspen
Sue
Nov 19, 2016 Sue rated it really liked it
I was lucky enough to get to read an advanced copy of this book and having read almost all of this author's library of work, I have to say it was very different but with some flashes of herself still in there. Usually when I read a May-December romance the man is always the older one with some innocent young woman as his obsession...not so here as we are given not only a younger man, but one who happens to be someone who knew the woman's son in combat and who was left scarred and broken.
It was a
Keri Anderson (Gilson)
Nov 21, 2016 Keri Anderson (Gilson) rated it it was amazing
The story line is so different than anything Jade has written before. I really enjoyed reading.
I got to the point where I didn't know what was going to happen and I was doubting everything! I had to keep reading. I didn't want to put the book down.
It took me out of my comfort zone a little with the little bit with the BDSM, but who doesn't like being taken out of their comfort zone? I couldn't stop reading. Put this one on your TBR list and make sure you read it!
LaDonna
Mar 01, 2017 LaDonna rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 Sexy and Emotional Stars for To Save Him

Wow! I don't even know where to start this review. As usual, anything by Ms. Jamison is worth a read. This one is a bit different for her, but completely compelling. Brandon shows up at Kimberly's door, to deliver a last message from her son who had died in the Marines. He seems lost, and, at first, her motherly instincts kick in, and she insists, with the approval of her other children, that he stay while he figures out where he wants to go and what he
Laura Hampton~iScream Books~
I have read a few of Jade's books in the past and when I was given the opportunity to read and review her latest book, a book that is not her normal rocker style, I jumped at the chance. To Save Him is a mix of genre's in my opinion. I had elements of BDSM, suspense and the military all wrapped up in this refreshingly sexy romance. I love the fact that the leading lady was older. It is not often that we see the leading female character portrayed as the older one in the friendship/relationship. I ...more
JG ~ Jezabell Girl & Friends
Review to follow...

Copy kindly provided by the author in return for an honest review.

description

We are proud to provide honest and unbiased reviews written from the heart.

Review Requests: http://www.jezabellgirlandfriends.com...

Dec 12, 2016 Julie Kirby rated it it was amazing
Title: To Save Him Star rating: 5*
Author: Jade Jamison Date Finished: 6/12/16

Wow, wow, wow.
What an all-encompassing emotional read.
Your foreword makes total sense, first off you think it’s just an older woman having improper thoughts about her deceased son’s friend, but he is certainly not giving those vibes.
Kimberley, (Kim) mum to three children, in her late 40’s, is getting on with her life as an Author, after a humiliating break up and divorce.
Brandon, a discharged Soldier, looking to pass o
Louise Hallett
Nov 18, 2016 Louise Hallett rated it it was amazing
Oh my goodness this is one of the best books I have read this year. Jade C Jamison has outdone herself with this amazing offering.

At times I wasn't sure what genre of book I was reading and whilst this sounds like the story would be disjointed and not work, it most certainly wasn't and it did. The twists and turns, the suspense, the hot sex scenes and the amazingly written characters all add up to a riveting and captivating read.

If you are a fan of Ms Jamison you will know that her books are not
Jenny Dauksa Schaber
Nov 18, 2016 Jenny Dauksa Schaber rated it really liked it
Shelves: 2016-read, arc
Jade's books really don't fit into any specific genre so sometimes I have difficulty. She has a knack of putting you directly into the characters' heads. This December/May romance has nothing to do with rock stars and everything to do with a divorced mother raising her children the best she can after receiving blow after blow by life. Kimberly was just merely existing and doing her best while trying to live and raise 2 children when Brandon appears on her doorstep. Brandon was in the Marines wit ...more
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms
I have read a few books by Jade C. Jamison and “To Save Him” was different from the other books she has written.

To Save Him is unlike anything else that Jade C. Jamison has written. I really enjoyed reading this book. There is a HEA at the ending of this book and it is a Standalone.

It is classified as a dark romance but, for me it isn’t too dark. I think it is because some of the content. There is nothing too graphic as to the element of torture and it just adds to this story line. I can’t go
Ebbie ~Author Groupies
Nov 20, 2016 Ebbie ~Author Groupies rated it really liked it

Rating: 4.5 Stars

To Save Him is a great romance story about family and friendship. This is a unique take on a May- December romance. I loved that the heroine was older and yet was still sexy and fun.

Kimberly is a single mom and romance author, who experienced more than her fair share of grief in her life. Her husband left her for a younger Barbie type. Her son was killed in a mission while serving in the Marines. She was not living, she was simply going through the motions for her other child
Kimkbries
Nov 15, 2016 Kimkbries rated it it was amazing
This was an amazing book that had me guessing what would happen next. When Brandon showed up at Kimberly's house he brought memories of her son killed in service. Feeling a connection and realizing Brandon needed her help, she invited the man so much younger than her to stay with her and her two other kids. What transpired between them was unexpected but the attraction so strong. Could anything become of them as a couple when they both had baggage from a painful past and she was so much older? E ...more
Caryn Denny
Feb 04, 2017 Caryn Denny rated it really liked it
I love Jade's writing but for some reason I couldn't get into this one! I think the beginning could have been much shorter as I found my mind wandering at times.

Having said that, I loved the story and the issues involved. This was totally plausible in every respect...the pain of PTSD, government's treatment, and a hot May to December romance. While "the program" would seem to be extreme, I have no doubt in my mind these tortures exist somewhere...maybe not Canada or America but definitely in som
L Morales
Nov 12, 2016 L Morales rated it it was amazing
Brandon and Kimberly's story is full of emotion, love, loss, drama and some mystery. I really enjoyed reading this book and I recommend reading it. I can't wait to read the next book written by Jade C. Jamison.
Juli Hall
Nov 15, 2016 Juli Hall rated it really liked it
It was good. Not what I was expecting, not a typical Jade C. Jamison book. Overall though it was good.
Amy
Nov 19, 2016 Amy rated it liked it
Jade Jamison

So …. Im not sure really how to review this one because it was not my normal read. For some reason some of the incidents I found not settling with me. I don’t know if it was because it involved a man who claims he served with Kimberly’s son and what occurred after … I just don’t know. It was a whirlwind of things I think. The younger man older woman thing did not bother me at all … again I think it was the preface of who Brandon was and that he appears at her doo
Kelly
Nov 19, 2016 Kelly rated it really liked it
To Save Him by Jade C. Jamison

☆☆☆4 stars☆☆☆

Advanced readers copy was given by author for an honest review.

Jade is and always will be my rock and roll Queen, so when I got this story in my hands, it was quite the surprise. She completely stepped out of her norm, and created a story that was completely unique, sexy and sometimes tearful.

Kimberly is a single mother and romance novelist. She spends her days according to plan, which has become somewhat of a boring routine. So when a stranger by the
Stephanie Hayward
Jan 18, 2017 Stephanie Hayward rated it it was amazing
Great book. Not my usual contemporary romance books. But, I loved it non the less. It kept my interest high and I couldn't wait to find out what how Kim and Brandon's story was going to play out and end.
Alysha
Jan 02, 2017 Alysha rated it it was amazing
I love reading anything by Jade C Jamison, she is a fantastic author and having fun with her writing shows in all of her books. Her newest book, To Save Him, only made me more excited to read her newest book. Just reading the title you can see Jade decided to branch out of her comfort zone. And let me tell you she didn't disappoint, she did an amazing job!!!
A single mother of two kids, her oldest had passed away while serving, kept to herself and followed a strict routine. She was living her lif
Farah FBI  Ibrahim
Feb 16, 2017 Farah FBI Ibrahim rated it liked it
The star of this story is JR, Kimberley's son. He is adorable,especially when it comes to "what's for dinner,Mum". Brandon has been through a lot,serving his country and coming home with PTSD,handling it by himself and without a place to call home to. Enters Kimberley, her son was Brandon's teammate. Kimberley was unselfish, taking Brandon in and filled in the missing pieces in his life.
Jennifer Allen
Nov 21, 2016 Jennifer Allen rated it it was amazing
This is something completely new and different from Jade C. Jamison, and it just goes to show how versatile she is as a writer. She can tackle so many different sub-genres and tropes, and they’re always enjoyable reads.

To Save Him was my first May-December romance and I honestly wasn’t sure if I was going to like it. I’ve read some “forbidden” romance novels before, and sometimes they can come off as a little awkward or uncomfortable, so I really wasn’t sure what to expect when I dove into this
Amy
Nov 21, 2016 Amy rated it it was amazing
Jade has done it again! I will admit, I am a hard core Jade fan and have loved every book she’s written, and ‘To Save Him’ is definitely another addition to my list of favorites. This is such a different read than her other titles, yet there is still that very familiar Jade feel to the words and writing.

Jade tackles several difficult subjects including a single mother learning to move forward in life after the loss of her oldest child and PTSD. She does so with finesse and tenderness, yet doesn
Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk
Nov 26, 2016 Melinda ~ Twinsie Talk rated it really liked it
I received a copy of this book for an honest review.
This is a different kind of story from Jade that I was used to. This put the May-June plot in a new light. I was not sure about this one when I first started it but the end I did find there were parts I really enjoyed.
Kimberly Cooper recently lost her son who was serving in the military. While she was still taking care of her other kids she was still morning her late son. She was not able to move on. Then Brandon Abbott showed up on her door
Erica
Dec 11, 2016 Erica rated it it was amazing
This is something completely different for Jade and she nailed it. I won't lie I was a little scared, but that is because I love her writing.... In this book we meet Kimberly who is a single mom of two wonderful children. Her oldest child passed away in the line of duty. One day a when a random stranger comes knocking on her door claiming to be her deceased sons friend she feels she has no choice but to welcome him and get any information about her son out of him. As Kimberly and Brandon grow cl ...more
Nov 21, 2016 Jennifer rated it liked it
****I voluntarily reviewed an Advance Reader Copy of this book.****

This is a standalone with an HEA. I don't want to go too much into this book because I don't want to give away the story and ruin it for the reader. This was my first read by this author, and I really enjoyed it.

This was a story of an unlikely May-December relationship born out of tragedy between Kimberly and Brandon. It has a somewhat of a military theme and involves situations dealing with PTSD. Kimberly has recently gone throu
Stephanie
Nov 18, 2016 Stephanie rated it it was amazing
If you are looking for a book that will keep you guessing, this book is definitely the book for you. I have been a fan of Jade's since I read Bullet.

This book was amazing and definitely not what I was expecting. There were some surprises for me going into the book. It kept me intrigued and engaged in the book. I didn't want to put it down but of course I had to at time since RL gets in the way of reading.

I did receive an ARC for my honest review.
Goodreads Librari...: Changing a book title 6 20 Sep 26, 2016 10:37AM
Jade C. Jamison was born and raised in Colorado and has decided she likes it enough to stay forever. Jade's day job is teaching Creative Writing, but teaching doesn't stop her from doing a little writing herself.

Unfortunately, there's no one genre that quite fits her writing. Her work has been labeled romance, erotica, suspense, and women's fiction, and the latter is probably the safest and closes
More about Jade C. Jamison...