Start by marking “Tiger Shark” as Want to Read:

Tiger Shark

We out-earn, out-work and out-play our male counterparts. We work the system, play the game and most importantly, we win. In a city full of sharks only the most ruthless make it to the top of the pool.

The number one rule: never sleep with the boss. Ever. I had no inte
Published June 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Tiger Shark, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tiger Shark

~Anna's ƦªϻƁℓℹռg$~
3 Stars

I had such high hopes for this one. I loved this author’s previous books because her heroines are always strong and smart, her heroes are hot and intense, and her books are passionate and angsty.

As soon as I read the blurb I thought: I have to read this.

And the start was kick ass. I was instantly in love with the heroine. She's a real badass.

I thought: Finally something new and unique, this book will sweep me away!

No such luck, because around the middle of the book the story became so p
Sabrina
3.5 Stars

Georgia Roberts is one of the best stock brokers in London, and she didn't get to be the best by pussy-footing around. She has a list of rules that she sticks to in order to be the best. Being a female in the business world isn't easy, so she follows her rules, and kicks ass.

Rule one on that list is to never, ever, fuck your boss. Don't let them make a pass at you, don't be mean about turning them down if they do, but whatever you do, do not let your bosses dick near you. Georgia was d
KAT ♕ Kitty Kats Crazy About Books ♕
༺**Complimentary Copy**༺ Provided by the author
"L.P. Lovell" in exchange for an honest review..Thank you!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

TITLE: Tiger Shark
AUTHORS: L.P. Lovell
GENRE: Contemporary Romance
RELEASE DATE: June 11th, 2016

Not sure what kind of journey "L.P. Lovell's" going to take me on with this book, because the ones I have read have been on the dark, gritty, twisted, and sick.

MY RATING
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A quick, unique, dirty, sexy, strap on read!!

TIGER SHARK is the new breed of business woman moving up the ranks in corporate
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
4.5 Schmexy Lust/Hate Stars!

photo D2600F1A-7A72-4AC6-AFFE-5F8DF1C8CCB6_zpsxmruqyih.gif

Be still my ovaries, Tiger Shark was one heckuva hot book for fans of that angsty push and pull, fine line of love and hate. Georgia is a successful broker, rising through the ranks in a predominantly male-oriented, dog eat dog world. She's beautiful and successful- every man's dream- but watch out, gentleman, she's a pit-bull in sheep's clothing. She's got a plan- be friendly and professional and but follow five simple rules...

Rule number one: Never, ever, fuck th
Snow
Apr 15, 2017 rated it really liked it
4.25 "tiger sharks" stars

Steamy

Fast

Effortless writing

Fantastic strong heroine ( a badass business driven woman that knows how to use a fuckin strap-on) *high five*

Hawt as fuck dominant alpha

Angst

Wrapped up in a steamy sexy bundle where even in a cruel bitch of a business world, even the toughest ones end up falling deep!

Loved it. *fist pump*
Sasha elle a.k.a. Mrs. Liam Callahan!
*3.7 Room 12 nutella Jars*

She was the Alpha as far as the big boy world was considered but just maybe the Alpha has met a whole new breed of dominance. Control was everything even in room 12

Georgia Roberts aka George worked her ass off to become a CEO but with her title so close she could just taste it that last thing she needed was a distraction one that was inconvenient. Being a Alpha in a man eat man world George had simple rules , rules that kept her at the top of her game all the time , p
Rohina
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
descriptionLondon is a giant chess board, a game in which strategies, deception and rules define your success.

Georgia is a strong, intelligent, ruthless woman in a man's world. Georgia is a stock broker in London, the hours are long and stressful and she thrives under the pressure and lives for it! She has worked her butt off to achieve what she has and is in no way willing to give up her reputation or position for anyone, especially a man. She has a set of rules that she follows to keep her straight and
Elle the ClosetRomanceReader aka Leftie aka Shoebelle
*ARC received from author via Social Butterfly PR as part of blog tour*

I gotta hand it to LP. With that title and blurb alone, it was enough to pique my curiosity and give her work a try; plus considering that this trope is probably one of my lesser favorite, boss-employee, unless the MCs didn’t know at first contact, which is def not the case here. I’m always nervous bec one wrong turn and we’re talking trampling all over standards of conduct. That’s just me and my quirks… But like I said, I gi
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Tiger Shark by LP Lovell
4 stars!!

“London is a giant chess board, a game in which strategies, deception and rules define your success.”

This was one of those book that drew me in because of the synopsis, I love me a strong woman and Georgia was just that. She was a woman in a man’s world and had worked her butt off for every rung on the ladder that she had climbed and she was not willing to give that up for a man, any man. She had her rules to keep herself on the straight and narrow, under no
Shabby  -BookBistroBlog
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If Gideon Cross were to go to Club Explicit, he'd definitely morph into one sexy Landon Banks !
This guy gives alpha a new name - LB.
He's a multi Millionaire, A force of nature and drop dead, Catwalk worthy, beautiful .He owns the place he walks in, such powerful is his energy

Some people walk into your life while others tear through it like an F5 tornado, ripping long buried foundations out of the ground and sending everything spinning in a vortex of such power that all you can do is stand bac
Naughty Mom Story Time
Holy hell was this one super HOT and supercharged read. The constant push and pull between the characters' wants, needs and desires provided so much angst that I couldn't help but feel like I was there with them. I was rooting Georgia on. I was frustrated and anxious as well as felt every other emotion she went through and lets not forget how so fricking turned on I was through the entire book.

You are going to effin LOVE Georgia!! She was such a freaking kicka$$ chick!! She's a hardcore, cut thr
BexLOVESBooks
Jun 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
***ARC Provided in exchange for an honest review.***
You Guys! This book was SOOOO Good! Totally could not put it down! Read until 4:30 am last night and then had to wake hubby up (if you know what I mean. ;) hahaha!

I opened this book, not even realizing how much I had been craving it. Like your favorite dessert you haven't had in forever and then you treat yourself to it and it hits the spot in all the best ways... YES! Thats how this book felt. I was reading and was like Oooh Badass Heroine YE
Ashleigh
Jun 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Boom ....and there it is...what i have been craving for a long time.

what a superb read, can i just say this was devoured in around 10 hrs of non stop reading. I just could not step away.

Not very often you come across a fiesty woman with a brain who is a match for any man. Landon is her match and what a match made in heaven.....i love the chase, these kind of books make my lady parts tingle, The raw passion between them both had my legs shaking!! The sex was hot....ppffttt the dark destroyer rea
Fathima
Jul 15, 2016 rated it liked it
Started off great. .. humorous , ballsy and full of steam ... lost its sheen towards the end though. ..
Christine (Shh Moms Reading)
Dnf at 37%
I could not get into this book at all :(
I tried for days but the beginning was rough. I couldn't connect with the characters at all. After trying to pick up the book and reading it over a couple of days, I just lost interest.
I have read another book by this author that I enjoyed so am bummed that this didn't work out.
Maybe it's just timing.
I like that this author writes about strong women characters and would try her again.
Jessica Alcazar
Well this was HOT and unique and FUN! I didn't really expect the story to have this much humor, but layered with all the push-pull tension between Georgia and Landon was really great banter that kept me smiling as I was swooning!

This is basically a book about learning rules are meant to be broken and that's okay! :) It's passionate and ridiculously sexy and just plain good. There's not much to tell you because the story-line isn't exactly twisty but it's also not what I would call a predictabl
Jos
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Jessica Frances
Jun 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I saw a teaser for this on a book blog I follow, Give Me Books, and I was instantly hooked. I love the cover and the blurb sounded too good to pass up. I mean how amazing is this? :

“The hunter becomes the hunted, lines start to blur, and I have a choice to make. Screw or be screwed. Of course, I never was much good at taking it like a bitch. Landon Banks will be learning to grab his ankles if I have anything to do with it.”

I had a good feeling about this book and it wasn’t misplaced. I LOVED Ge
Anas Attic  Book Blog
Jun 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
REVIEW_tigershark_RECT
Tiger Shark by L.P. Lovell
Erotic Romance Standalone
London’s square mile is witness to a revolution, a new breed of business woman. They call us tiger sharks. We out-earn, out-work and out-play our male counterparts. We work the system, play the game and most importantly, win. In a city full of sharks only the most ruthless make it to the top of the pool.

Georgia was a Tiger Shark. As a London stockbroker, she has made it big in the business, and she worked damn hard to get there. The rules a
Heather C
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: june-2016, arc
~4.5 Stars ~

This is my second LP Lovell read and I enjoyed it just as much as the last one. She is quickly moving up towards my must read authors list.

Georgia Roberts is a tough business woman in a field that is considered to be dominated by men. She’s highly intelligent and knows exactly how to play the game. Both the clients and her male co-workers.

“London is a giant chess board, a game in which strategies, deception and rule define your success.”

She has 5 ultimate rules that helps her achieve
M.B.
Jun 04, 2016 rated it really liked it
Having read some of Lovell's work before, I had a bit of an idea what to expect from Tiger Shark. Her style is forthright and she writes strong female characters who take no crap from anyone. Georgia Roberts is no different. She's a woman who's worked hard to become the best she can be at her job, yet she wants to be at the very top of her game. Working in London, dealing with other people's money has made her a confident woman who knows what she wants and will not stop until she gets it.

To help
Amy
Jun 13, 2016 rated it liked it
LP Lovell
3. 5 stars

This read was not the best for me but it wasn’t the worst. The genre was somewhat different and maybe it was the time I read it or reading it after a few other books; but I just couldn’t get into the story.

Georgia is a stock broker in London – she is one of the best tough as nails hard nosed women out there. She sticks to her guns and her expectations or rules not straying as they are the glue that holds her “hard” together. Being a female in a mans world is tough
Lauren
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
LP Lovell... You are making my emotions spiral out of control, woman. I've gone from stomach churning therapy sessions with Wrath and Wrong to setting my panties on fire and running through an entire package of batteries with Tiger Shark.

Being a strong, independently minded career drive woman, I get Georgia's rules. To make it in a man's world, you have to learn how to work the system and make yourself unquestionably above reproach. Georgia is all of that and more. She's tough, but you have to b
Lindsey King
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Value 5

Panty Scorching 5
Angst 2
Storyline 5
Tissue 0
Overall Rating 5

Holy shit this book was kick ass. I've been on a bit of a hang over and this has pulled me out and thrust me right back in. This is a standalone and it is definitely not one to miss out on.

Landon. FUCKIN. Banks. Sweet baby jesus that man is sex on a freakin stick. I loved him! Although there was one instance where I really wanted to kick him in the balls. But damn did he make up for it and then some. He's dominant. Hardcore alpha
Stacey
Jun 10, 2016 rated it really liked it
Quite simply, Tiger Shark was one hot n' spicy read! I loved Georgia! She was one badass chick that could totally hold her own in a man's world. She is the Ultimate Alpha Female, if you will. She has constructed rules for herself and has stuck to those rules, that is until Landon Banks. Landon has Georgia off kilter from their very first meeting. Now, there are alpha males, but I'm quite certain Landon Banks ranks up there with the very elite alpha males.

I loved the power struggle between the a
Paperback Princess
Jun 20, 2016 rated it really liked it
Georgia Roberts calls herself a Tiger Shark but what she is is a beast in a pencil skirt. Being a women in a mans profession is never easy and she has specific rules she goes by to get to the top and stay there until she meets Landon Banks her new boss. The attraction is instant but Rule #1...never Fck your boss is becoming harder and harder to abide by.

Georgia Roberts is that bitch and I freaking love her..she's the best at what she does and takes zero shit from any man...if anyone is gonna ge
Janie
Jun 08, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Georgia is a stock broker and one of the best. She has rules that involve never having any kind of personal relationship with her boss or male colleagues. She is smart, beautiful, tough, and on top of her game. The problem is that Georgia never saw her new boss coming. Landon Banks completely knocks Georgia off of her game. She doesn't know what to do about the way that he makes her feel and fights it every step of the way. Landon is hot, hot, hot!! He pursues her and doesn't let her use her sto ...more
Moon Love
Aug 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
I met LP Lovell for the first time a few weeks ago. I'd never read her books before so I while I read the blurb I asked her to tell me a little about this book, a stand alone novel written by herself, and she mentioned the term "alpha bitch" which is an apt description of Georgia. It was a lot of fun to see her go up against an alpha male who just happened to be someone she needed to avoid at all costs.

Diana's
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Another fantastic read by LP Lovell
review to follow
Julz
Jul 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
  • The Single Game (The Apartment Novels, #3)
  • On the Edge
  • Vigil
  • More Than Friends (More #1)
  • Blue Balls and Push-Up Bras (Blue Balls, #1)
  • Burn (L.A. Untamed)
  • The Land of the Shadow (The End of All Things #2)
  • The Duality Principle (The Portland Rebels, #1)
  • Renewing Hope (In Your World, #2)
  • Stay Until We Break (Hub City, #2)
  • Mountain Charm (Appalachian Hearts, #2)
  • Summer Heat (Beach Reads, #1)
  • Tormented (The Gates Legacy, #2)
  • Imperfect Truth (Truth #1)
  • How to Reprimand Your Rock Star (DommeNation, #2)
  • My Mr. Manny (My Manny Book 1)
  • Twelve (The MORE Trilogy, #3)
  • Until We Break
Lauren Lovell is an indie author from England. She suffers from a total lack of brain to mouth filter and is the friend you have to explain before you introduce her to anyone, and apologise for afterwards.
She's a self confessed shameless pervert, who may be suffering from slight peen envy.

Lauren loves to hear from readers so please add her on Goodreads, Facebook and Twitter. Visit her website www
“You will submit to me, kitten.” 0 likes