Start by marking “It's Always Something (A Life Won't Wait novella)” as Want to Read:
It's Always Something (A Life Won't Wait novella)

It's Always Something

(Life Won't Wait #1.5)

This isn't your every day sweet holiday story. Between mishaps, crazy work schedules, and giving back to others, this wild ride is full of the unexpected.

Christmas. The magical time of the year where you spend it with your family. Go out and do a little holiday shopping. Spread the Christmas cheer. Cherish the memories and your loved ones.

But when y
Published October 25th 2016

To ask other readers questions about It's Always Something, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about It's Always Something

Marie McKenney
Apr 08, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such an emotional fun book

Quinn and Tucker are in the spotlight. She is an actress, he is a country music star. They are raising her sister's daughter because the sister has drug issues like the mom. It is a crazy world for them until a charity who helps service animals tries to get them to help them get more money. Tucker has Tourette's. He doesn't realize the value of these dogs for him until this connection. Love the ups and downs with this family. Wondeful, emotional book.
Molly
Mar 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
WOW! Definitely a DRR!!! Wonderful story about how two celebrities work together to overcome crazy schedules, and one woman's coming to terms with her dysfunctional family! GO PICK THIS UP!

Definitely want to read more of this author. Fantastic!
Judy Tucker
Jul 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Just love this series the characters are so real to life. Their love,life and struggles indear them.
Rose helg
Jun 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Good Book

Can't wait for the next book. This was good. Hope she has a baby for themselves, in the last book.
Michelle
Oct 27, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's Always Something (A Life Won't Wait novella) by Nikki Lynn Barrett
Quinn and Tucker McGinnis are the quintessential "Famous" couple. They are so much in love, but people are speculating if they are really as happy or as much in love as they appear. Some feel it is just a matter of time before they go their separate ways, like so many other famous couples have.
All Tucker and Quinn want for Christmas is to be able to spend their first Christmas together. With their careers, health
Alicia
Oct 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
"It's Always Something (A Life Won't Wait novella) by Nikki Lynn Barrett

I fell in love with this novella from the very beginning. The author pulled me in with her wonderful writing and technique. She kept my interest throughout the novel with her feisty, enchanting, and inspirational characters. Her plot line is strong and relatable.

At the heart of the novella is the main theme that there's always something in life that may derail you, may take you off your path, will put you back o
Carol
A thought provoking, complex, uniquely plotted
Story so well written you will feel as if you are
right there with the characters. The story
demonstrates what it means to be in love. It
portraits the sacrifices made for those we love
and how the power of love transcend all obstacles.
The cast consists of cleverly crafted characters,
Interesting and well defined.
This will be Tucker and Quinn McGinnis first
Christmas together if they are able to get away
from all the
BookSnuggle
Oct 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romance
"It's Always Something" (A life Won't Wait Novella) by Nikki Barrett. This is more of Tucker and Quinn's story.

Nikki Barrett does a great job of pulling the reader in and making the characters feel like your friends. I love Tucker more and more. He is so great! Quinn and Tucker are perfect for each other.

Quinn and Tucker have a busy schedule and on top of that it's getting close to Christmas so it makes it hard for them. They are so amazing in how they manage to have spec
Jennifer Craig
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Oh my gosh, I am still so in love with Tucker. He continues to make my heart go pitter-patter. As their first Christmas together rapidly approaches, Quinn and Tucker are feeling the pressure. With obligations coming at them from all angles, they barely have time to breath, much less find alone time. With all of their challenges, they find a way to sneak moments together and make sure to communicate across the miles when they can’t be together in person.

This is a great story that show
Phylis Carpenter
Oct 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
A great book by Nikki Barrett. This is one of the first books of hers that I read. I have heard that her books were good. I was not disappointed.

Once I started reading I just could not put it down. I really loved Tucker, I think he is my new book boyfriend. I think that he shows that you can overcome any disability and make something of your life. I just loved his part in the book.

Quinn seemed great for him, very sensitive and caring. If you want a great romance that will tug at you
Lindsey Kramer
Oct 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Nikki Lynn Barrett is one of my favorite romance writers. She always comes up with characters that I always want to read more about. I love Christmas stories and this one is an awesome one. It's part of a Christmas anthology that I want to read more of. Tucker and Quinn are one of my favorite fictional couples and I hope that there will be more from them. If you haven't met Tucker and Quinn yet, read their full-length novel Queen of My Heart first! I guarantee that you will fall in love with the ...more
Kaylee Nizza
Sep 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely Fantastic!!!!! Tucker and Quinn are the perfect couple. Tucker will make you swoon. Some parts had my tears flowing. This is such a beautiful story. Emotional and heartfelt. Quinn and Tucker are so supportive of each other. This is such a heartwarming story. This is a must read. I highly recommend reading this book. I look forward to reading more books by Nikki Lynn Barrett.
Nikki Barrett
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm proud to announce that there is more Quinn and Tucker coming much sooner than Keep You Forever. It's Always Something is a holiday story featured in Christmas Pets & Kisses 2, up for preorder now, available on October 11th!
Paula Barto
Nov 15, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Another amazing read by Nikki Lynn Barrett! Tucker and Quinn’s love for each other continues to grow stronger! And happy memories filled with love are conquering the not so good ones from their pasts. Can’t wait for more!
Cheryl Steckling
Jan 25, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Review to follow
Debbie Kolins
Jan 01, 2019 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: nikkilynnbarrett
I fell in love with Quinn and Tucker in the first book. Tucker and Quinn are perfect together. Tucker will make you swoon. There were times the book had me in tears. Quinn and Tucker both survived bad childhoods. "It's Always Something" is the perfect title for this book because, due to their careers there was a lot of problems they had to deal as they were always in the limelight. To make matters worse Quinn ends up getting temporary custody of her niece after her sister gets arrested and agree ...more
Rebecca Austin
Jan 29, 2019 rated it really liked it
Shelves: review-author
This novella takes us back to Tucker and Quinn McGinnis, two of my favorite characters by the author.

Tucker and Quinn are taking care of Quinn's niece, Piper, and balancing their busy work lives.

Is there still enough magic left to get them through the tough times?

This was a great quick catch up to let the reader in on how Tucker and Quinn are doing!

I liked how family came first when it came to helping Piper and her mom Willow and the need to keep Willow clean
Dorothy Beer
Apr 11, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It's always something

An interesting story. Both Quinn and Tucker survived difficult childhod. They had a lot of problems to deal with since they were in the limelight because of their careers. Wasn't a fast paced story so not as attention getting as,it could be in spite of the message it was,delivering. Therefore I only gave it 3 stars
Jami Watkins
Mar 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sweet Love

It was nice to read the next chapter in Tucker and Quinn’s life together. I really hope to get more glimpse into their lives together. Well written and great evolution of the characters make this story worth reading.
Donna Miller
Aug 17, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Awesome novella

I was excited to read this book even before I finished book one. I love the connection Quinn and Tucker share.

Can't wait until the rest of the series is out and hopefully they will.have their own little musician by the end
Melinda Swain
Dec 13, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fantastic Read

This is a fantastic book. Could hardly put it down. Looking forward to reading more of her stuff. Really enjoyed reading this.
Lyle van riper
Apr 05, 2018 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Excellent reading.

Very well written and recommended for all ages. Considered a short story,however included everything necessary without all the fill in garbage.
Mary Barrett
Oct 08, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Five stars

This was very enjoyable novella about faith, love and healing. Add Jazz the service dog and it was my kinda story.
Bernie
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's Always Something is a sweet romance written by author Nikki Lynn Barrett.
Robin Bryant
Apr 11, 2018
JAYNE CREPEAU
Apr 23, 2018
« previous 1 3 next »
No matter where she goes, USA Today Bestselling author Nikki Lynn Barrett hears voices in her head. Instead of calling her crazy and locking her up, her family realizes it's just a product of being an author and allows her to write the stories so that the voices shut up.
But they don't. And probably never will. There's no need to lock her up, Nikki knows she'll never escape the voices, not un

Life Won't Wait (6 books)
  • Queen of My Heart (Life Won't Wait, #1)
  • About Damn Time (Life Won't Wait, #2)
  • Save It For a Rainy Day (Life Won't Wait, #3)
  • Keep You Forever (Life Won't Wait #4)
  • Prodigy (Life Won't Wait, #5)
  • Lost In the Lyrics (Life Won't Wait, #6)