Start by marking “The Manhattan Series (The Manhattan Tales, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
The Manhattan Series (The Manhattan Tales, #1-3)

The Manhattan Series

(The Manhattan Tales #1-3)

The Manhattan Series includes all three books in The Manhattan Tales series:
Book 1: His Pawn
Book 2: Queen In Play
Book 3: End Game

Once upon a time,
In a city not so far away,
There lived a girl who was in love with her brother's best friend.
Years later, their paths crossed again.
But he wasn't the same man she once knew.
Jaded by the world, he decided to use her as his pawn
Published June 2nd 2016 by Willa Thorne Books

Christie Marsh
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This Series was incredibly hot, sexy and burned up the pages. Mason is a broken Alpha male with a sex appeal that is scorching. He has lived by his golden rule of making people bend for him and getting what he wants, he's so smooth that people just fall under his spell. Outside of the father that has degraded him his entire life and tried to make him feel inferior, Mason has picked up his pieces the best way he knew how, made his own money and continued running his father's company. He thought h ...more
KceeReads
May 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Best friends since high school, Mason Woodward and Travis Pryor grew up like brothers. Mason was born a prince and Travis, after the tragic loss of his dad, now a pauper. Despite of being so different from each other, Mason loved Travis and his family so much; so much that he never thought Travis would ever betray him in the worst possible way, ever. Five years have passed, his anger's still fresh. And by the looks of it, the odds are finally in his favor, because it's payback time.

After a very
Sophie
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Holy hell of all things hot!
The Manhattan series is one seductively steamy and sexy read! I absolutely loved the whole story line, and the twists throughout. My heart has skipped through so many emotions while reading. Never have I loved a male character as much as I wanted to hurt him, Mason is one hell of a ultra fit alpha! And soooo dirty.. Like send shivers through you dirty!

The series is is extremely well written from both Mason & Jilly's POV! I devoured it in a matter of hours. Each
Jodi Bird (Ruby Red Romance Review)
The Manhattan Series was a wonderful series. The series was exciting and full of suspense, drama, love, and hot sex! This series keep me wanting more.

Mason is originally from England. He gets expelled from his prestigious boarding school and his father decides to send him to the US for school. This is where Mason meets Travis and the entire Pryor family. Jill is Travis’ younger sister. Jill is much younger than the boys, but she has had a crush on him since she was 14. Mason and Travis have a f
Jacquie
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
The Manhattan Series is, I have to say, if not THE best that I've read this year, it's in my top 3!! A pretty large piece of my heart now belongs to Mason Alexander Woodward, the HOTTEST, sexiest, domineering businessman to come along since one Christian Grey!

14 year old Jillian Pryor meets the sexy, enigmatic Mason when he moves from London and becomes friends with her older brother, Travis. She develops a huge crush on him, even though he is some years older than her AND comes from a super-ri
Hilda
May 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Willa Thorne has this voodoo magic that she weaves throughout her writing. She entrances you with a beautiful story that has passion, tension, angst, heart breaking moments and gut wrenching suspense. She makes you fall in love with the characters and emotionally bond with them. I was terrified for Jillian at one point. I couldn’t look at the next page, I just state there frozen.

Mason and Jillian’s story is one of friends to nothing to f*ck buddies to more. The passion that Mason possesses is a
Trish Kitty Taylor  ***UNBOUND BOOK REVIEWS***
Gawd damn all things hawtness. Well hello Mr Mason Woodward!!

Honestly having read Closed Hearts & being absolutely hooked on Willa's writing style, I knew I had to read this series & boy I don't know what I have been missing out on.

Mason Woodward, yup one hot, sexy, cocky, smooth talking, totally & utterly dirty alpha. The only son to a rich & powerful family, he has lived his life under his fathers scorn & hatred. Longing to be his own man, he starts his own business & s
Anna K
May 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Hot! Sexy! Dirty! Just BREATHTAKING!!!

I was just blown away. The Manhattan Series is just such an amazing Series. His Pawn, Queen in Play and End Game all together is just so much better. I couldn’t stop reading.
Mason Woodward is just soooo HOT, SMOKING HOT. He’s sex on a stick and I fell in love with him instantly.

The story is very emotional and Willa Thorne touched my heart with her words. The whole book is sexy and sweet at the same time and Willa Thorne’s great writing style and the amazin
Jay
Jun 02, 2016 added it
Love every minute of it...

Awesome Series! love Mason and Jill

***His Pawn (4stars)***
This was really really good.

Great start of a new series and even greater because is her debut novel. Ms. Thorne you know how to bring the hotness out of these pages.

What t will happen when you want revenge that you are willing to do anything for it? That's Mason and Jillian story. How far will Mason go for his revenge? and will it be worth at the end? Will Jillian find it in herself to forgave him, once she knows
Cat Parisi
May 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Willa Thorne is releasing her original series all in 1! Willa has outdone her self with this 5 star series, one of my all-time favorites! It's refreshed with newly added scenes throughout. Read Mason & Jillian's story from the beginning all over again! Or if it's your first time, reading, buckle up for the sexy, suspenseful roller coaster ride! You will not be disappointed. I was quickly reminded of Mason's British dominating hotness and Jillian's no nonsense attitude.

Jillian Prior is one t
Natali
May 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing

I got a ARC copy of this book

We first meet Mason his a broken male alpha with sexy attitude that woman appeal. He live by his golden rules of getting people to do what he wants , Mason is picking his life back together after what happen 5 years ago with his best friend Travis and girl friend

Mason gets a Call from Travis little sister Jillian , Jillian tell Mason that she needs his help . Jillian grew up into a beautiful young woman and her innocence attract Mason into things that she wouldn't d
Linda Barrett
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Willa Thorne has re-released His Pawn,Queen of Play and End Game and put them all in to one book and you couldn't wish for anything more perfect.
If you have already read these books don't worry as they have new scenes throughout the book that will make you fall in love with the irresistible alpha Mason Woodward and the lovable Jillian Pryor all over again.
If this series is new to you then enjoy.
I absolutely love this series and the added scenes just made it that more special to me.
I love how Mas
Vicki
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Manhattan Series, 3, out of this world beautifully, sensational reads they sweep you away into the world of the oh so sexy and delectable British billionaire Mason Woodward, charming, domineering and a plan for revenge.

Julian Prior, young, sweet and naive with the biggest crush on Mason.

The series is full of twists and turns and allows you to really bond with the characters as you read all together. The secrets and lies and oh my without a doubt the flaming hot chemistry.

Can the truths be f
Tania Gonzalez
May 18, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Absolutely enjoyed rereading this trilogy, I love Mason and Jillian together. The new added scenes make it even better and having all three books in one is amazing.

I will forever love Jillian and Mason, if you enjoyed their story as much as I did then don't miss the opportunity to relive their story and what better way than by also enjoying the new scenes.
1-Click Addict Support Group
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This was my first book(s) by Willa Thorne and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire series! It was steamy, sexy, suspenseful and full of secrets.

We meet Mason Woodward—billionaire, controlling, dominant, and sexual being. He is in control in all things, including in the bedroom.

“I want my sexual needs satisfied, Ms. Pryor. I’m a very difficult man to please.”

Jillian Pryor, aka Jilly Bean, is Travis’ little sister. But now, she is all grown up and beautiful. She will be the perfect revenge for Travis
Muffin
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just when I thought my love for Mason couldn’t grow anymore, Willa Thorne re-releases His Pawn, Queen at Play, and End Game as The Manhattan Series. And guess what? I freaking LOVED IT! AGAIN!

The series tells the tumultuous tale of Mason Woodward and Jillian Pryor. Mason Woodard is exactly what you’d expect… A handsome, arrogant alpha male billionaire with ISSUES! Some from childhood, family, and broken friendships. Unfortunately, being betrayed by his best friend, Travis Pryor, has hurt him mo
Kaye
May 12, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This amazing story of brother's friend to lovers will definitely keep you glued to your reader.

It is intriguing, sexy, sassy and different kinds of amazing. The characters are both infuriating (at times! That's you, Mason) and endearing (Jillian and the secondary characters), the scenes are both heart-stopping to swoon worthy, and the story will definitely rock you world!

I was gifted a copy for an honest review.
Beth
May 22, 2016 rated it really liked it
Hot and Steamy! This series is an amazing journey filled with love, hate, lies, laughs, and suspense. Mason and Jillian face many obstacles including paying and suffering for the wrong doings of people in their lives, especially Mason's manipulative father. This story is well written and has a great flow. I enjoyed the well placed glimpses of the past throughout the story. This is a great read! Definitely recommend if you enjoy a hot and steamy love story!
Nicole
Shelves: my-favourite, arcs

This story was a gem, filled intense emotions passionate/explicit scenes and lots of suspense. I devoured the three parts of the series equally and it's one of a few times that i loved all the characters besides the main in the book and i would love to see each character has his/hers own story (i saw that Jackson already has and i'm really excited about that).

Now about the story, everything started with a revenge plan well according to Mason at least because he didn't expect to find (& seek)
Mary
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Your Next Favorite Couple!

Mason Woodward grew up with Travis Prior and his sister, Jillian. He didn't have many friends , so when he walks in one day to find Travis in bed with Mason's girlfriend, well let's just say they aren't friends anymore. Jillian is in need of some help and she never understood what happened between Travis and Mason and even though she hasn't spoken to him in a long time, Mason is the one she calls. When he sees her, the past comes back and Mason sees a way to get back at
Cocktails and Books
3.5 Cocktails

The first book started off strong and then ended with me wondering what was going to happen with Mason and Jillian. There were some twists and turns throughout the remaining two books, but I often found myself wondering why Jillian continually let Mason get away with what he did. Yes, she half-heartedly would argue with him, but she caved to his use of sex to distract her (which made me like her a little less).

In the end, they did find their HEA, but it felt rushed.
Sarah Pie
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Love this series!! Willa Thorne has quickly become one of my go-to authors. After the Manhattan series and Closed Heart, I can't wait to see what she has in store for us next.

His Pawn

“Well, we’re in a romantic setting in an upscale restaurant, and I can’t stop thinking about how I want to kiss every inch of your body - right down to your silky, soaking slit.”

I’ve been on a roll with new authors this year and Willa Thorne is another to add to my list. I fell hook, line, and sinker for Mason Wood
Lorena  Garcia -- Brittany's Book Blog
**Received an ARC in exchange for an honest review**

Holy Moly, this series was freaking phenomenal! It was one of those series that you had to keep going and going and going and were unable to pause because it was THAT good!

Totally my type of series! A man seeking revenge on his former best friend and what better way than having his way with his little sister and then throwing it in his face! What Mason wasn't expecting was to fall head over heels for Jill, his best friend's little sister. She w
Laura McMillin
May 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
His Pawn!
"She was a means to an end, Nothing. More"! Mason Woodward - totally captivating, sexy as sin, and a man with an agenda! Years ago he was betrayed by his best friend. Now, years later, it's his turn for revenge..... or so he thinks.
Jillian Pryor is down on her luck. Being alone in the city, she has no one to turn to except her brothers ex best friend, whom she had a crush on before he left. However, she has no idea what's she's in store for or how much she'll like it! Although, some thi
Ros
Jun 11, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: amazing-series
Best smut book out there. #1 dirty talking, alpha male, off the charts sexy scenes story you can buy. The story was intriguing without being too over the top. The past entwined with the present that leads up to questions and answers was so satisfying. Book 3 brought everything home. Mason, Mason, Mason what a sexy man! FSOG, Bare to you could not touch this! Can't wait to read more from this author!
DreamsAndScrems Bookaholics
Jul 06, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2016
***** Rebecca's Review ***** 5 Dreams and Screams
Read this series a while back reposting in celebration of the new release of the series tomorrow... On my birthday June 2nd!!! Might be time for a reread!!! Definitely worth it!

I just finished this series and wow. The journey and transformation of these characters is wonderful. You can't help loving even the secret bad guy... Can't wait to read more about these guys!!!
Amanda Summerlin
Jul 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
OMG! This Book Is Sooooo Freaking GOOD. I could not put this series down. It was off the charts HOT!!!!!
Mason is just to darn dirty for his own good but in a good way. He is good at being a dirty boy.
Jillian is just so sweet. She has a heart of gold and would do anything for anyone. Most definitely worth the READ! FIVE Freaking Stars!
Tiffany
Jun 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Reviewed on Behalf of Give Me Books

We meet Mason Woodward – billionaire, controlling, dominant, and sexual being. He is in control in all things including in the bedroom.

Jillian Pryor, aka Jilly Bean, is Travis’ little sister. But now she is all grown up and beautiful. She will
Tracey Vuolo
Jul 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
My first book series by Willa and I loved every second of this story! She sucks you in right away with her passionate story telling and attention to detail. I did not want to put this book down! The twists and turns and the love and heartbreak kept me turning the pages. I needed to know what happened. This is a must read! Great Job Willa...please keep telling amazing stories!

Jillian had nowhere left to turn short of going home to Ohio. So Jill calls her former best friends brother Mason, except
ʝαиє

This book definitely is a go read.

First you might start to hate Mason for treating Jillian in that way, then you turn to dislike him when you start to read his turmoil then you turn to like him when he realised he's wrong and you'll turn to love him when he realised that his love of his life is in danger and he did everything and anything to protect her.

This book kept me busy the whole day. I cry with Jillian, laugh with her and feel the anger towards Mason with her. The tension I felt while
Kashunna Fly
Jun 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Meet Mason Woodward the jaded scorned billionaire out for revenge after being wronged by his best friend. Since he feels wronged he wants revenge and what better way to do that by corrupting his ex-best friends sister.

Jillian is down on her luck with nowhere to go between semesters at school too proud to burden her family who live far away. So she calls the one man she believes can help her...Mason.

So what could be sweeter Mason wants revenge & Jillian just falls into his lap needed his he
Lauren
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Manhattan series gripped me from start to end, I enjoyed it so much that I didn’t want it to end. This is the first book/series I have read of Willa Thorne’s so I wasn’t sure what to expect at first but I really enjoyed her style of writing and the way she worded some of the the story.

Mason Woodward is a hot, powerful billionaire that has a plan for revenge hidden behind his charm.
Julian Prior is young and sweet but she is also tough and fights for what she believes is right! She also has
Allie York
Jun 03, 2016 rated it it was amazing
This series was perfect! It was my first Will Thorne, but certainly not my last. It was sexy, dramatic, and wonderful.
Mason Is a cocky trust fund child transplanted from England to NY where he meets the Pryor family. Travis Pryor becomes his best friend and his little sister Jill Pryor develops a crush on Mason. Fast-forward several years and Mason loathes Travis Pryor and with pretty good reason. Then Jill calls in desperate need of a place to stay and Mason develops one hell of a plan to get
Amber - TBR Book Blog
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Manhattan Series is a great series featuring Mason - the elusive millionaire and Jill - Mason's former BFF's little sister. Mason originally plans to seduce Jill as revenge against her brother, Travis. That plan soon goes by the wayside as Mason starts to really truly want a relationship with Jill. Jill overhears what Mason's plan is/was and of course is devastated.

Other events make this story completely stand out from other older brother's best friend/little sister romances. It's almost soa
Marika
Jun 10, 2016 rated it it was amazing
What a series! I don't know why I waited so long to read these books but I am glad in a way that I had the box set.. I couldn’t have done it otherwise lol
It's the story Of Mason and Jillian, Travis's hunger sister. Travis and Mason were best friends until Travis betrayed him and Jillian always had a crush on him. Now grown up and in need of help, Jillian contacts Mason and he thinks he has the perfect way to get back to his former best friend. Little did he know that she would change his life.
I
Dayanara RQ
Perfect series!

This is one of those stories that you will remember way after long time and go back and reread it over again. It has the perfect combination of tease, romance, danger, sadness and HOT passionate love to make you dream and fell in love with each characters on the story. Mason and Jullia are the perfect couple and loved the persistence on each other to find the middle ground! Really loved the end after the roller coasters of emotions!
Miranda Beazley
Jun 09, 2016 rated it really liked it
Oh my god, what can I say about this book. Mason is so hot but such an ass, I just wanted to tell Jillian to run as far away from him as she can. And then you get his inner monologue and he's so confused and sexy as hell. Is he redeemable, I certainly want him to be. For his sake and for Jillians. She's so sweet and down to earth you can't help but love her.
Nikki  Malan
Mar 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
The Manhatten Series Book 1 – 3 by Willa Thorne
His Pawn
When you have been burnt by your best friend and an opportunity falls at your feet. Revenge seems so sweet. How far will Mason take his revenge? Jillian has never forgotten about Mason and when a situation arises and she needs help she turns to him. Never in her wildest dreams did she think her teenage crush would ever be interested in her. When she finally learns the truth can she ever forgive Mason? The chemistry between the two characters
Lisa
Jun 02, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Such a good series.. Lots of drama..
Traci Perez
Jul 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Best since 50 shades!

Wonderful! This has everything I've been looking for in a book since fifty shades of gray! The characters are so well developed, the steam and romance is off the charts! There's a great story that's consistent the whole way. I can't say enough good things about this! Well done!
Allison
Feb 01, 2017 rated it liked it
Let me just say, a woman's panties do not easily rip off ever (unless there is a hole in them already). This series was an o.k. read for me, but nothing in the book intrigued me as original to the storyline. I liked Jillian on her own, but didn't really care for her with Mason. Jill tended to lose herself behind Mason and Mason's wants and needs. Mason was not my favorite character. The emotion he lacked in the beginning of the book, suddenly hit him by the second book. However, it seemed contri ...more
Patricia Okereke
Aug 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
Great Potential

This was a great read for me but there were certain things that stopped me from giving it a 5star rating - I hated the resemblance to FSOG. The sex was bdsm like FSOG, the beginning was a little similar to FSOG but thankfully the story line deviated from it as the story fleshed out.

My main reason for not rating this book a 5star is the long winded sex scenes which I quickly got bored with. The sex scenes seemed to stretch for long long scenes meanwhile they were largely the same.
Nicole Bono
Jul 24, 2016 rated it liked it
Spoiler

Ok, I wanted to love it...there's just So much sex! I mean I'm all for steamy novels but I felt myself literally skimming past the sex scenes at one point just to get to the story which by the way is actually really really good. I love Jill but I wish the whole taking her virginity thing wasn't so far fetched. If he was that rough she wouldn't have been able to walk the next day let's be realistic here. But if you can get past that and the sex the storyline is worth it!
Taylor Freeman
Jan 27, 2017 rated it it was ok

This series took me three days to actually finish. I guess you can say that's a book a day. This whole story could have been condensed into two books, maybe. The third book wasn't necessary.

It got to the point where I started skimming through most of the sex scenes. There were just so many. I actually didn't mind the story it wasn't bad I just don't think it needed to be a trilogy.
Michelle Damron
Dec 06, 2016 rated it it was ok
I hate to say this but there was just so much sex! I love a good sex scene and love to read Erotica but I felt all the sex took away from the story line. I mean how could Mason and Jillian get anything solved or accomplished is they kept screwing like rabbits. This had so much potential .
  • An Underestimated Christmas (Underestimated, #3)
  • Covet Me (Royals Saga #5)
  • Third Time Lucky (Oxford Blue, #3)
  • The Rocker Series: Demon's Wings Collection (The Rocker, #1-6)
  • The Broken Angel Series Boxed Set: Books 1 - 3 (Broken Angel, #1-3)
  • The Deception series boxset: FaCade, Cadence, Beneath Innocence
  • Man of Mystery
  • Sometimes Never: The Series Box Set
  • Shattered (The Shattered Saga, #1)
  • The Bad Ass Brigade
  • Substitute Boyfriend
  • A Rocker's Melody (Dust and Bones, #1)
  • Brooklyn & Beale
  • Maybe Fate
  • The Duality Principle (The Portland Rebels, #1)
  • Just Fall (The Fall, #1)
  • Revue (Wild Nights, #1)
  • A Naughty Little Christmas: Cowboys, Cops, and Kilts

The Manhattan Tales (5 books)
  • His Pawn (Manhattan Tales #1)
  • Queen In Play (The Manhattan Tales #2)
  • End Game (The Manhattan Tales, #3)
  • Winter In the City: A Manhattan Series Novella