Start by marking “Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)” as Want to Read:
Royally Endowed (Royally, #3)

Royally Endowed

(Royally #3)

4.18  ·  Rating details ·  11,650 ratings  ·  1,353 reviews
Logan St. James is a smoldering, sexy beast. Sure, he can be a little broody at times—but Ellie Hammond’s willing to overlook that. Because, have you seen him??

Sexy. As. Hell.

And Ellie’s perky enough for both of them.

For years, she’s had a crush on the intense, gorgeous royal security guard—but she doesn’t think he ever saw her, not really.

To Logan, Ellie was just part
Published August 14th 2017 by Emma Chase LLC

To ask other readers questions about Royally Endowed, please sign up.
Alice I'm guessing Ellie and one of the bodyguards also. It'll be interesting since I was given the impression the bodyguards were in their late 20's; and…moreI'm guessing Ellie and one of the bodyguards also. It'll be interesting since I was given the impression the bodyguards were in their late 20's; and they mention Ellie being underage when Prince Henry was interested (based on the 1st book), so the age gap will be a bit larger. (less)
Samantha I think it's helpful but not 100% required. This book doesn't cover a ton of back story from other books in detail but you are expected to know the…moreI think it's helpful but not 100% required. This book doesn't cover a ton of back story from other books in detail but you are expected to know the characters' histories.(less)

·  11,650 ratings  ·  1,353 reviews

Emma Chase
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
★★★ ROYALLY ENDOWED IS LIVE!! ★★★
"I burn for you, sweet girl. I dream of you even when I'm awake."

Kindle US: http://amzn.to/2p2uzJ6
iBooks: http://apple.co/2v5h2S2
Nook: http://bit.ly/2tWV0T5
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2qcQoqS
Audible: http://adbl.co/2fpFvOw

Logan & Ellie's story is HERE!!! I'm SO excited & thrilled to share this story with you!! It's sexy, sweet, emotional and just all around dreamy! I hope this romance makes you as happy to read, as it made me while writing!! xoxo

Christy
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2017-five-stars
5 stars!!!

photo 20842205_10104067479465418_563667151926654818_n_zpsngyqi9op.jpg

Emma Chase has struck gold with her Royally series. Every book has been sweet, sexy, and funny as can be. I have completely adored this series, but this book is by far the best of the bunch! I’ve been *not so* patiently waiting for Logan and Ellie’s story since I met them in the first book of this series. I was thrilled when we finally got it!

Logan St. James is a bodyguard to the royal family of Wessco. It’s his job, his life, and something he takes very seriously. When the Prince m
Cristina | CristiinaReads
➳A story filled with forbidden chemistry and passion that Emma Chase did a marvelous job describing...

➳In order find your soul mate, one must endure the crises that life drags you through. Ellie and Logan are both individuals that have landed at a spot in which in my opinion, was destined to be taken care of. Though, connected through the royal reputation, Logan and Ellie are both different type of characters. He is the demanding for control type of man who has seen the farthest parts of the d
Corina☞BookTwinsReviews
Aug 06, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviewed, royals, 5-stars

OMG - love you so much Logan!!

How can it be that this series is getting better and better with each book??????

Without any doubt Royally Endowed (Royally #3) by Emma Chase was my FAVORITE of all. Let there be no doubt that I loved and enjoyed them all, but Royally Endowed was the most beautiful love-story penned by Emma Chase yet.

I absolutely adored the slow build up between Logan and Ellie, it gave their love story believability and depth that would have otherwise been not achieved. Their relati
Nissa | Of Pens and Pages Book Blog
5 stars!

Review at Of Pens and Pages.

I'm not exaggerating when I say this book is one of my favorite reads for 2017 and the series is officially one of my all-time favorites. Royally Endowed had me laughing and swooning a few pages in, and I can assure you, it goes on until the very last word in the story.

REASONS WHY YOU MIGHT LOVE ROYALLY ENDOWED AS MUCH AS I DID:

♞LOGAN ST. JAMES
Sweet, sweet Logan. This man is like a shadow in the night. You can't always see him but he's there to make sure you'r
Aestas Book Blog
Mar 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: favorites

I’ll be there for her.
I’ll save her.
Because that’s who I am. That’s what I do. Why I’m here — the only reason I’m here.
And she belongs to me.
Ellie’s mine to have and to hold. To save and keep. Forever and always.

This was one of the sweetest, slow-burning forbidden romances I've ever read!! As a huge fan of Emma Chase books, I'd been looking forward to reading this book from the first time I heard about it. It has a slightly more serious tone than most of her books and I absolutely loved the
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
Feb 07, 2017 rated it it was amazing
4.5 Stars

I groan against her lips. “I burn for you, sweet girl. I dream of you, even when I’m awake.”

I adored this book!

For those who don’t know these characters, a quick summary: Logan is a bodyguard for the Royal family of Wessco who is assigned to look after Ellie, sister to Princess Olivia (from book 1, Royally Screwed). Ellie is quirky, energetic, and wants to live life at full speed.

Logan grew up around criminals and has tried to better himself by being a part of something honorable
Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾
5 STARS
Hey Logan?”
“Yeah?”
“One of these days . . . I’m going to save you back.”

Oh.
My.
Swoons.

I can barely form a coherent thought right now. I'm a melty pile of swoony goo at the hands of Emma Chase. The woman is incapable of writing a book that I devour in one sitting with a goofy grin on my face for the entire time. As much as I adored Royally Matched, I think this book totally topped it. I don't have the words to describe all the ways I loved it. And oh my god, you guys, how I loved it!!!
Tijuana *Book Twins Reviews*

Kindle CA: http://amzn.to/2uAIpmA
Kindle AU: http://amzn.to/2vP5W70
Kobo: http://bit.ly/2qcQoqS
Audible: http://adbl.co/2fpFvOw

Review: Emma Chase does it again! Royally Endowed is the perfect mix of emotional, sweet, sexy, and laugh out loud funny. In a word - Perfect! My dear sweet Logan St. James gives Prince Henry a run for his m
Hulya Kara Yuksel
Aug 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
OMG I'm seriously in love with this series!!! Ahhh Nicholas, Henry and Logan are so amazing. :)

Ps. Annnnd that's what I want to do Logan! :P

My -Royally Screwed- review:

My -Royally Matched- review:

--------------------

“Somebody once told me a slow-burning fire is the hottest – and it must be true. Because Logan and I are a fucking inferno.”

“I burn for you, sweet girl. I dream of you, even when I’m awake.”

Maria✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦
Now LIVE! AMAZON

➦So it goes something like this:

➦Ok, seriously, le swoon!

➦This slow burn romance spans many years and yet I found the book to be on the short side, I didn't want it to end. Perhaps I was flipping the pages too fast?

➦The build up was so delicious and I couldn't wait for this hot and protective bodyguard to make his move on the one he's been guarding for ages. Who, you may ask? She is the sister of the princess of Wesco. So, you get it?

➦Until... some fuckedupedness that made me sob
Patty ~ Wrapped Up In Reading Book Blog
*****FIVE++++++++++ STARS*****
{ARC Generously Provided by Author}

For the first time since I met him, my hero looks lost, my guardian angel has a broken wing. And I want to mend him, save him the way he’s always saved me. I want to love him until he feels found.

photo RE-FB-promo-5b_zpsqefmjvhf.jpg

Emma Chase has been one of my most adored authors since I read her debut novel, TANGLED, over four years ago. Her books are at the upper echelon of the RomCom genre. I’ve fallen in love with every series she has created and I might sound
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
Live Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Royally-Endowe...

5 Ellie and Logan Stars

I loved this book so much, I was mesmerized and hooked from the prologue.I couldn't put it down because it was simply awesome.Royally Endowed was emotional,sweet,cute and hot.The main characters rocked this book!!

description

Logan and Ellie's relationship was so realistic.They have an amazing chemistry and they were adorable.It was amazing seeing them first as friends and then developing something strong and intense.They were perfec
Megan✦❋Steamy Reads Blog❋✦

“Everybody knows the bodyguard rules: Never lose focus, never let them out of your sight, and never, ever fall in love.”

Wow! This story really hooked me from the start. I am sure without a doubt that fans of Emma Chase’s Royally series will just devour this third installment and love it just as much, if not more than the others in the series. I loved the writing (as I knew I would), the character development and the dynamics. The story kept me completely captivated from start to finish. I ju
Rachel Reads Ravenously
4.5 stars!

“I feel more alive just standing next to him, than I have around anyone else.“

Royally Endowed is the story of bodyguard Logan, and the girl he is to protect, Ellie. Ever since Ellie’s sister began dating a prince, a bodyguard was required to keep her and her family safe. Logan is assigned to her by the Prince is Wessco himself.

Spanning over a few years, we see the progression of a friendship based on respect and understanding between Logan and Ellie, and as the two get older, som
Now, this is what I'm talking about.

Oh my gods, this book was so good and it was definitely right. Slow burns are the best ones.

Logan St. James and Ellie Hammond are my absolute favorite couple. They were cute and hot and perfect for each other. From the very first time they interacted to the end of the book I could feel the love and connection between them and it was amazing.

I liked the dynamics going on here and the growth but that had to be with the fact that we have known the couple individ
Samantha Young
Sep 26, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I love this series from Emma Chase and book three, Royally Endowed, is my favourite of the lot. This trope is one of my favs, but what really sells this story is the hero and heroine and their chemistry. Logan (who I imagined with a cultured Scottish accent :p ) is my favourite kind of hero - badass, a little brooding, and quietly kind and perceptive. And sexy as hell! Ellie was his opposite: trusting, vivacious and a little kooky. My heart broke for her through the book because her loneliness w ...more
Alienor ✘ French Frowner ✘

I have a special corner of Hell in my mind for books that promise me the earth in the beginning and then don't deliver. How dare you?!

Royally Endowed earned its VIP place in my personal firepit when it morphed from a promising slow-burn to... I literally do not know, a hollow and cliché remake of every fucking bodyguard romance out there?

Starring...
✓ a breathtaking (that's because my brain is choking on too much stupid) story of some dangerous stalker whose name I don't remember (bwahahahahah
Angela (Reading Frenzy Book Blog)
Let’s face it. A gorgeous and caring man who keeps you company 24/7 and guards every inch of your body like it’s his job—which it absolutely is—is all kinds of sexy. Bonus: he bakes a mean pie. By the end of this book I was channeling my inner Whitney Houston à la The Bodyguard and belting out, “And i-e-i will always love-you-ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh-i will always love you.” I fell hard for bodyguard Logan St. James. He totally kicks Kevin Costner’s ass!

Logan is a member of Prince Nicholas of Wessco’s ro
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
4 ★'s

It seems like we've been waiting forever for this book between sweet Ellie and sexy bodyguard Logan and well, you're gonna have to hang on a while longer because this is a bit of a slow burn.

And with good reason...as much as they want each other, Logan cannot jeopardize his job. Not so much with regards to himself but with who he is protecting...and he takes his job very seriously.

We get a lot of page time learning why Logan is the way he is and with Ellie growing up, from the age of 18
*TANYA*
Aug 30, 2017 rated it it was amazing
And this ladies and gentlemen is how you write a bodyguard theme book!!!! BAM!!!!
Ramona
This rating didn't take me by surprise. I was absolutely convinced I would love Ellie and Logan and of course, I was right :D
I think Emma really found herself at her best with this series, and constantly delivering better stories and characters. From serious, to funny, to dark and secrets, she manages to cover a lot of elements with her stories, making them unique and so well written.

"Royally Endowed" is the third book from the series and in my opinion it had a totally different vibe than the ot
Sophia Triad
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was amazing
To sweet crushes and slow burns.

When Nicholas met Olivia in the first book of the series, Logan met Ellie.

Logan was Nicholas’ bodyguard and apparently the man who trusted the most. Ellie was Olivia’s little sister who still went to school.

When Nicholas and Olivia fell in love and they went to Wessco, Ellie needed to stay back with her all the time drunk father to keep their little shop and to finish her studies. Nicholas asked the man who trusted the most i.e. our boy Logan to stay in New Yo
MELISSA *Mel Reader*
Aug 03, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs, favorites
5 "I'm Yours" Stars!

photo IMG_8769_zpsttrbwv9y.jpg

Logan St. James was in the military & then landed a position on the royal security team. He was hired to protect Prince Nicholas, the Crown Prince of Wessco. He takes his job very seriously. The prince has fallen in love with a woman from New York named Olivia Hammond. While Nicholas & Olivia head to the palace for a while, they've asked Logan to stay in New York to guard Olivia's little sister Ellie. Protecting the royal family is his duty, & now he has to keep
XxTainaxX
Nov 01, 2017 rated it liked it
After the hints thrown around about Ellie and Logan in the previous books, it quickly became a story I craved to read. Unfortunately, I found myself bored at times and I was most certainly not a fan of the jumping timelines. I get that Ellie was too young at the time she met Logan but the scenes just didn't flow well. They felt choppy and it affected the storytelling adversely.

I did like the characters themselves and how they were together. The anticipation and build up made it a more believabl
 Sonya ♕Chatterbooks book blog♕

This series just keeps getting better and better!! If you were in love with Royally Screwed + Matched, then Royally Endowed is going to turn you into an obsessive fan. Emma Chase delivered one of her best when it came to this story and I truly loved every minute of it.

Being the sister of the now famous dutchess has it perks and it’s certainly an honor but aside from those things, Ellie Hammond has a fierce love for her sister that goes beyond any royal connections. In order to ensure her prote
Bubu
Aug 14, 2017 rated it it was ok
Shelves: na, cr, awful, 2-stars, read-2017
Unpopular opinion alert

Hmm, Amazon must have sent me the wrong book.

description

Something must have definitely gone wrong. I checked and it does say Royally Endowed but it read like an early - I mean really, really early - version of the script for the film The Bodyguard which I hated, by the way. Still do, though not as much as Titanic.

I digress.

Erm, so there is this girl, called Ellie, who is the sister of Olivia, heroine of the cheesefest first book, Royally Screwed, and so she meets Logan who is bodyg
Amy | Foxy Blogs
Aug 05, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I'm in love with this series!!

Royally Endowed is the third book in the Royally series and runs parallel to the two former books. We've met both Logan and Ellie in the previous books. Logan is the royal family's security guard and Ellie is the little sister to Olivia who is married to Prince Nicholas.

The story starts back when Ellie is in high school and Prince Nicholas first meets Olivia. It progresses through the years until the current time. Now that they're older their attraction to each ot
Jess-the-MOOD-reader
Aug 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I first fell in lust with Nicholas in Royally Screwed, and then Henry in Royally Matched and now Logan in ROYALLY ENDOWED and I cannot seem to get enough of these Wessco lads!

I must admit, I cannot choose a favourite. I adore all of these strong, loyal, admirable men. But there is something about Logan I cannot seem to get out of my mind. I have a thing for men who protect their women. The brooding, tall, chiseled gorgeous type. Chase has a knack for creating such lovable, rich characters, and
Alba and Her Secrets..♥
4.5 'Safe Love' Stars!
 photo raw_zpszf0jqojn.gif

I can’t believe I already finished this amazing series. It was just months ago that I fell in love with all these characters and I am not ready to say goodbye because they have taken a piece of my heart with them! I am sure that after reading the first two books, we all had been waiting for this story to release: finally, Logan and Ellie get their happy ending.

Royally Endowed is the third and final instalment in Emma Chase’s Royally series and as I said, it tells the love

• Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Allegiances (The Battling McGuire Boys #6)
  • Make Me Crazy (Loco, Texas, #2)
  • To Win Her Trust
  • Alex (The Lawson Boys #1)
  • Wrong Man, Right Kiss (Gage Brothers #2)
  • In A Heartbeat (Shameful Regret, #1)
  • Havoc (Mayhem, #4)
  • Going Nowhere Fast
  • Managed (VIP, #2)
  • Three of Spades (Hamden, #2)
  • The Road to Forgiveness (Price, #2)
  • Falling In Love With Her Husband
  • Nick and Lilac
  • Wicked Things (Chaos & Ruin #3)
  • Flirting with Scandal (Capital Confessions, #1)
  • Miss February (Calendar Girl Duet, #1)
  • Get Me (The Keatyn Chronicles, #6)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author Emma Chase writes contemporary romantic comedies filled with heat, heart and laugh-out-loud humor. Her stories are known for their clever banter, sexy, swoon-worthy moments, and hilariously authentic male POV’s. Emma’s novels have been translated in over twenty languages around the world.

Emma lives in New Jersey with her amazing husband, two awesome

Royally (4 books)
  • Royally Screwed (Royally, #1)
  • Royally Matched (Royally, #2)
  • Royally Yours (Royally, #4)
“I’ll save her.
Because that’s who I am. That’s what I do. Why I’m here – the only reason I’m here.
And she belongs to me.
Ellie is mine to have and to hold. To save and keep. Forever and always.”
18 likes