Start by marking “Vigilante Slimming Scanner (Kami No Sekai #4)” as Want to Read:
Vigilante Slimming Scanner (Kami No Sekai #4)

Vigilante Slimming Scanner

(Kami No Sekai Short Story Series #4)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  8 ratings  ·  6 reviews
The grocery store registers have a mission to save Toro from his bad eating habits, and he’s determined to stay the course.

Will they inspire him to change or will he convince them to give him a second chance?

~~~

Shhh… Listen To The Gods.

The Japanese believe the gods live in all things. Trees, appliances, animals, buildings — they all have a spirit living within them. Maybe,
Published May 11th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Vigilante Slimming Scanner, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Vigilante Slimming Scanner

really liked it Average rating 4.00  ·

Start your review of Vigilante Slimming Scanner (Kami No Sekai #4)
Lola
I received a copy in exchange for an honest review

I am really enjoying this series by SJ Pajonas and would recommend it to everyone looking for fun and enjoyable short stories. They are all set in Japan and are about Kami or gods who live in things. But somehow this one just fell a bit flat for me. I don't like reading books about character who are dieting or the focus on healthy eating and as this short story is pretty short, that's basically the only thing this book is about. Main character To
Karen’s Library
May 16, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
The Kami No Sekai short stories series by Pajonas are always delightful to read. The inanimate objects, in this case - convenience store scanners, come to life and interact with someone whose life then changes.

This story introduced us to Toro who works too much, eats lots of junk food, and lives a not so healthy lifestyle.

These stories are always cute, fun, and quick to read. I always finish with a smile and Vigilante Slimming Scanner was no exception. Another enjoyable read for me!

I received a
Jeri L
Sep 02, 2017 rated it it was amazing
I know I'm not the only person who could use such a supportive, and he's nagging, support system. This short has a very fun premise.
Brianna
May 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
*I received an ARC from the author in exchange for an honest review.*

While reading this short story, I was once again reminded of how great an author S. J. Pajonas is. The premise of these stories is that there are gods in everything, which means you follow the viewpoint of an inanimate object. I know that sounds like it wouldn’t work, but trust me, it does.

In these stories, there’s always one human main character, and an inanimate object. In this one, we followed Toro, an overweight and over
Aisha-Kimberly Hashmi
Jan 19, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Wow!!! A box set of books, this was among one I downloaded for free.... what a cute story! I learned a little about Japan, and read all of the stories in the set. Will be looking for more from this author!!!!
S.J. Pajonas
May 28, 2018 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
For more information on this book, teasers, and news, please visit http://www.spajonas.com/blog/ ...more
BespectacledBiblioph
Mary F. Iliff
is currently reading it
May 22, 2017
**Sign-up for S. J. Pajonas's New Releases mailing list**

Stephanie (S. J.) is a writer, knitter, amateur astrologer, Capricorn, Japanophile, and USA Today Best Selling author. She loves foxes, owls, sushi, yoga pants, Evernote, and black tea. When she’s not writing, she’s thinking about writing or spending time outside, unless it’s winter. She hates winter. Someday she’ll own a house in both h

Kami No Sekai Short Story Series (5 books)
  • Rice Cooker Revenge (Kami No Sekai Short Story Series #1)
  • Washing Statue Wanderlust (Kami No Sekai Short Story Series #2)
  • Mamachari Matchmaker  (Kami No Sekai Short Story Series #3)
  • Secret Keeping Sakura