Start by marking “Unbreakable Stories: Lucas (Unbreakable Bonds, #1.5)” as Want to Read:
Unbreakable Stories: Lucas (Unbreakable Bonds, #1.5)

Unbreakable Stories: Lucas

(Unbreakable Bonds #1.5)

A collection of six short stories following the romantic adventures and misadventures of millionaire Lucas Vallois and Romanian bodyguard Andrei Hadeon.

This collection is more than 30,000 words long and contains stories such as:

Homecoming
Thanksgiving

***Note: These short stories take place after Shiver (Unbreakable Bonds #1) a
Published June 21st 2016

To ask other readers questions about Unbreakable Stories, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbreakable Stories

Start your review of Unbreakable Stories: Lucas (Unbreakable Bonds, #1.5)
Elise ✘ a.k.a Ryder's Pet ✘
⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱*Might contain spoilers*⋰⋱⋰⋱⋰⋱

Re-read: 09.05.2019
I gotta admit that this ‘book’ is adorable. Probably more so the second time reading it. My view of it is a little different from before, probably because it's 2 years reading gap, and I'm changed. I like Lucas and Andrei. They are absolutely great together and I love how you can see them falling in love with each other without them really knowing it themselves. I hope we get at least four books on this couple. Overall, it was a good
Deborah
Apr 05, 2018 rated it really liked it
Re-read 10th May 2019.

Original review.

It’s a while since I read Shiver and Shatter, I’m still not sure why I didn’t read this at the time but anyway.

This is a fabulous collection of shorts where we get to spend time with not only (but mainly) Lucas and Andrei but the rest of the gang as well.
A special shout has to go out for Andrei’s amazing parents Sonja and Milos especially Sonja who’s the cool mum everyone wishes was there’s.
Barbara➰
Reread January 2019

Just love these two so much!

Reread October 2018

I absolutely love these two...obviously since I just read this series and I reread it a couple of months later..

Originally read August 2018

*sigh* More kissing. I just can’t get enough of these two. Love it!
Mirjana **DTR - Down to Read**

***4.5 Stars***

A fabulous set of six short stories showing the growth of something deeper between Lucas and Andrei. This was the perfect blend of sweet and sexy, with a dash of heartfelt emotion and a helping of the humor you've come to expect from this gang. As an added bonus, we're introduced to Andrei's parents....and damn are they just awesome!

Each story moved Lucas and Andrei's relationship a little more forward, while not spoiling what's to come in Shatter, so no need to worry about that.
Karla
Oct 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
4 stars!

This was just perfect because we this short stories we get to see these guys as a couple and coming to terms with their feelings for each other. I like how they battle with their doubts and insecurities just like any other couple do. Their words may not come out easily but theirs no denying the passion and love they share.

Seeing the rest of the guys is always a plus and I loved Andrei’s Mom she was a hoot definitely brought on the laughs. Rowe, I wanted to smack on the head what are yo
Dia
5 stars

I've read all the full length books in this wonderful series, but I didn't know what I was missing when I skipped these short stories.
This one was amazing. HOT. Delicious!

Lucas and Andrei are still my favorites.

Oh and I loved all the Romanian words!

Te iubesc, amazing book!!! ❤️
*J* Too Many Books Too Little Time
Jan 02, 2017 rated it really liked it
Shelves: male-action
4.5 Stars!

Getting more of Lucas and Andrei is never a bad thing!
Tanu Gill
Dec 28, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Such a cute extension of the main story!! Lots of hot sex, insane family time, crazy as well as emotional confessions, and, of course, more of the four friends and Andrei. What’s not to like? I just wish that Lucas does not invite an early death for himself with his excessive drinking habits! 😳
Lyndy Ann ♫
*****5 GREEDY FOR MORE STARS*****

2020 Re-read - After all the adventures and shenanigans I have shared with the whole gang throughout this series these little sexanigans, I had forgotten all about and it was fun rediscovering them again.

♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

I loved this collection of short stories spending some more time with Lucas and Andrei doing normal couple stuff without all the car chases and shoot ups.

Having plenty of hot sex even in Ian's closet - don't ask LOL.

I loved Thanksgiving with all the gan
Lorraine Lesar
Mar 21, 2018 rated it really liked it
I’m in training for a book marathon which is scheduled for next week. Yes, I’m going to read the rest of this Series straight through, back to back.
It’s going to be a test of endurance. But I’ve been training well and prepared properly, eating all those carbs for stamina was easier than I thought 😉.
Having the first book already under my belt, I thought I would do a base mileage read first - before attempting the long run 😁. This was the perfect set-up read.
It all started with a sex-only, no str
* A Reader Obsessed *
4 Stars!

A must read for those wanting a proper romantic evolution to Lucas and Andrei.

Through a series of shorts, this shows how they took their “no strings attached” sex to something so much more, and it was romantic and sweet and hot!

I’m smiling hard here because I knew this dynamic of friends (including Snow, Rowe, Ian, and now Andrei) had huge potential to show off their brand of crazy and off kilter hilarity. This absolutely did not disappoint!
DarienMoya
A great addition to the series because I was getting a very HFN vibe from Shiver and this really did a splendid job of bringing it all together.

Lucas and Andrie are hot, hot, hawt. And bringing their family in the mix just made it all wholesome.

Caution: Hide yo kids, Hide, you wife, and hide your mom and dad cus Snow out here snatching panties and briefs.

Simone
Sep 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Great addition to the series that made me crave for more.

Six amazing stories with sometimes swoonworthy moments,
alternately making me laugh out loud – I just love these guys!!! -
and fan myself because, you know...

… lots of sexy times. ;-)
Vanna
Apr 06, 2019 rated it it was amazing
4.5 stars!! 😍 🤩Loved it! Loved Lucas and Andrei and this long epilogue with insights into how their relationship is progressing.
Elsbeth
Jun 30, 2016 rated it it was amazing

Just some Lucas & Andrei pictures. They were yummy.

Lucas

Andrei

description

"Luc's always got our back and we've always got his. Just glad he finally found someone he can trust with his heart."

After Shiver I longed for more Lucas and Andrei.

It was great to see their relationship deepening!!!
Fabi

Sweet, romantic stories that helped solidify the shaky HFN Shiver left us with.
Bev
Aug 12, 2018 rated it really liked it
A better ending for Lucas and Andrei than we were left with in Shiver.
Chris
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved this ! It really is a must read straight after Shiver as it pieces many pieces of the first story together. Lucas and Andrei are smokin hot and it's sweet to watch these tough guys dance around the edge of vulnerability fearing any rejection should they show their heart. Supporting characters made this even more fun and I must say Andrei's parents were a hoot ! Really enjoyable book ...more
Ariana
Aug 29, 2016 rated it really liked it
Now, this was utterly delightful! If this had been part of book 1 I would have had virtually no niggles at all! This is exactly what I wanted to see! Lucas and Andrei clearly in love and falling in love more by the second.
Each story was pure romance, and I was kind of whooping with joy watching as Lucas and Andrei's emotions were getting deeper and more meaningful with every step along the way - and their sex got hotter yet!
And I think we can all guess what Andrei's mysterious Romanian words me
Marte - Thunderella

***** 5 together stars *****

"Say something in Romanian."
Andrew tensed, drawing a shaky breath before he finally whispered.
"Cred că... cred că... te iubesc."

Is it possible to enjoy these short stories almost more than the full length novel? Yes, yes it is! I was just happy all the way through reading these glimpses of Lucas and Andrei's relationship deepening. So screw it, I'm 5 star-ing it. Just because I can.

"Fine, but you stay over there until the blood gets back to your brain. You're all han
Meags
4.5 Stars

This great collection of short stories served as the absolute ideal follow up to Lucas and Andrei's story in Shiver.

Here, each segment was full of romance, sex, friendship and laughs, cementing just how perfect Lucas and Andrei truly are together.

I can't wait to read more about the lives of each member of this awesome group of friends.
Moony Eliver
Jul 01, 2018 rated it liked it
Shelves: lgbtqia, 2018, m-m, novella
A really good follow up to Shiver!
Without a doubt, I'm all in on these characters. But I'm finding it really frustrating that the narrative is so misaligned with the relationship that is happening. The constant "it's just sex" yada yada when the relationship is CLEARLY not just sex... faux angst. So I hope that shit wraps up soon. /vent
Sabrina
Aug 23, 2018 rated it really liked it
Two words to describe this book:

HOT AND FUNNY.

That’s it.
I didn’t know thanksgiving could be so sexy, funny and cute at the same time.
Christelle
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
For all the fans of the “unbreakable bonds” series, here is a cute and very sexy short story about Lucas and Andrei, the MCs from book 1. After their shivering encounter in book 1, Lucas and his ex-bodyguard Andrei keeps exploring their relationship and their growing feelings for each other. It’s sexy as hell, and very funny, thanks for the presence of all Lucas’s group of friends and of Andrei’s parents.
A sweet way to wait between book 2 and 3, without spoiling anything for those who haven’t ye
 ⚣ Marco ⚣
Jan 23, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
A much appreciated follow-up collection, which turns the HFN from the first book “Shiver” into a solid HEA during the course of 6 short stories.

This series is quickly becoming a favourite of mine, and I’m giddy with pleasure that I’m only at the beginning and that there are many more books left for me to read.
Denise H.
**** This novella of small chapters is so wonderful.****

We get insight into Lucas and Andrei's relationship, from their insecurities to their total commitment. Lucas...

Andrei...

We met them in "Shiver" by Jocelynn Drake and Rinda Elliot, from her "Unbreakable Bonds" series, along with "Shatter" "Torch" and "Devour."

This novella gives us in depth feelings, deep conversations, and shows more of the camaraderie with their close friends.

It is romantic, erotic and loving.
There's lots of sexy time
~Kristin~
4 Stars
It was fun to spend some time with Lucas and Andrei again, not to mention this was sizzling hot!!
Pianka *call me PIU*
This book felt like all my prayers have been answered!!! After finishing Shiver (which was over far too soon for me) I wanted another dose of Lucas and Andrei.

This read was like a second phase of Lucas and Andrei's relationship. They had a very tough time in Shiver, what with dodging bullets, trying to squirrel out a madman trying to kill Lucas and what not. They did not get to have the sweet, sugary and the "over whelming love" and emotional stuff, which is an absolute necessary for such an unb
haletostilinski
EEEP!!! oKAY, THIS! THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!! I tagged it as both happy-for-now and happy ending because the ending to this could be taken either way, honestly. Because they just get to a place where they admit to being boyfriends at the end of this, that they want 'more' than just sex, but that's at the end of these short stories. They're happy at the end, so if we don't get any more of Andrei and Lucas, that's okay. But there soooo could be more to get to an even more secure place with ...more
Rinda Elliott
Jun 23, 2016 added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: i-wrote-this
Hi! We've been getting questions about this collection. Yes, it is a prequel. It's listed as 1.5 here. Amazon won't let us label it that way, unfortunately. SHATTER was already in production when we decided to package these and put them out in a convenient bundle for Kindles. We'd had requests for that and we had also decided to write Thanksgiving for our reader's group. They asked so sweetly! That story kept growing and turned into a novelette. We also took a couple of the free short stories al ...more
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »

• Inside Affair (Prime Time, #1)
  • Drew and Mr. Grumpy (Pineapple Grove #1.5)
  • Breaking News (Prime Time, #2)
  • Nothing Special (Nothing Special, #1)
  • Watch Me
  • Headlines (Prime Time, #3)
  • Interlude: First Noel (The Executive Office #1.5)
  • Classified (The Elite, #3)
  • Liars (Licking Thicket, #2)
  • All Kinds of Tied Down (Marshals, #1)
  • Need for Speed (The Elite, #2)
  • A Nothing Special New Year (Nothing Special #7.5)
  • Devil's Hour (Zero Hour, #2)
  • Ground Zero (Zero Hour, #1)
  • Zero Divergence (Zero Hour, #3)
  • Love in Spades (Four Kings Security, #1)
  • Danger Zone (The Elite, #1)
  • Raising the Ante (The Kings: Wild Cards #2)
New York Times Bestselling author Jocelynn Drake loves a good story, whether she is reading it or writing one of her own. Over the years, her stories have allowed her to explore space, talk to dragons, dodge bullets with assassins, hang with vampires, and fall in love again and again.

This former Kentucky girl has moved up, down, and across the U.S. with her husband. Recently, they’ve settled near

Unbreakable Bonds (8 books)
  • Shiver (Unbreakable Bonds, #1)
  • Shatter (Unbreakable Bonds, #2)
  • Torch (Unbreakable Bonds, #3)
  • Devour (Unbreakable Bonds, #4)
  • Blaze (Unbreakable Bonds, #5)
  • Fracture (Unbreakable Bonds #6)
  • Ignite (Unbreakable Bonds, #7)
  • Rialto (Unbreakable Bonds, #8)

News & Interviews

“nothing turns me on like gutting harmless vegetables and playing in their entrails,” 0 likes