Start by marking “Callie (The Mitchell/Healy Family, #9)” as Want to Read:
Callie (The Mitchell/Healy Family, #9)

Callie

(The Mitchell/Healy Family #9)

Last year my sister came home and fell hopelessly in love with the man I thought I’d have a future with. Now they’re parents to a beautiful baby, and as much as I want to be a part of their lives, I can’t be around them without feeling betrayed, so I moved to Kentucky to start over fresh. I never anticipated seeing someone from my past, or being thrown into an affair neith ...more
Published June 15th 2016

To ask other readers questions about Callie, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Callie

Tana
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Callie (The Mitchell/Healy Family, #9)

Callie thinks she is in love with Wes, Wes loves her sister. Heartbroken she leaves home to spend time with her cousins in Kentucky. Here she runs into Cob, who she spent a night with one evening.

Seeing a familiar face helps Callie forgot the hurt she is feeling.

But their pasts collide and they are not even sure their families will allow them to be together.

Callie is a good story, not one of my favorites but only because I thought Callie over reacted and w
Tia
Jul 31, 2016 rated it it was ok
Callie is a whiney baby. She had a crush on Wes and he didn't want her, he wanted her sister. So she behaved like a little baby and left.

Basically this story was my least favorite and I had trouble digesting Callie's childish behaviors. I kept thinking she needed to get over herself..
Wendy Moore
Jun 22, 2016 rated it liked it
Those Healy kids are just spoiled....Callie get over yourself!! Just an ok read for me. Josh book sounds like there will be cheating :( Will read only because it is the last....
Taylor Freeman
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 stars.

Callie was a bit too selfish for my liking.
Their relationship seemed awfully quick considering how they met.
It all worked out for the best so it wasn't all bad. I enjoyed most of it.
Dawn
Mar 15, 2019 rated it it was amazing
Callie’s book was not only sweet & fun, it shocked me off my feet at one time and I’m still reeling from it. How Jennifer Foor comes up with her ideas is beyond me. Callie was in a lonely place. She thought she could snag someone she loved from her past but he was in love with her sister. She was wondering where her life was going and if she’d ever be as happy as her cousins. She decided she needed to move away for a bit to see what else is out there, so she went to stay with her family in K ...more
Carol
Oct 16, 2017 rated it it was ok
How did she think she had a future with Wes? He was very upfront with her about not being interested. I didn't think there could be anyone more pathetic than the other two sisters but Callie beat them by a mile. She acted like she deserved so much more but didn't want to admit that she assumed things that just weren't going to happen.
As for Cob I was surprised as to who his parents turned out to be. Didn't see that one coming. I don't understand why the reason he ended up in Kentucky was brough
Nancy Skillin
Feb 10, 2018 rated it really liked it
I feel it could have had a little more at the end but ends pretty abruptly without details I feel could have added to the book. Too Bad.......
Judy Robertson
May 13, 2017 rated it it was amazing
a must read and a wonderful addition to your reading list
Rebecca Arbaugh
Jun 12, 2017 rated it it was amazing
Callie thought she had found the love of her life, only problem is he was in love with her sister the whole time. So now feeling forever alone she feels as though it's time to leave the ranch she's called home forever to venture out what might be there. Upon moving to Kentucky she never thought she'd see someone from her past, let alone get tied in with him. After her family see her hand and basically gives her an ultimatum it's either them or him. They both feel it's a love they can't let go of ...more
Kim Richards
Feb 23, 2017 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Brilliant

Wow what s great story.
I was pulled into this book right from the start, it is brilliant. I will say it again this series keeps getting better. I'm abit fed up cos I only have one book left to read.
Jennifer Foor you have done it again, you really are a brilliant Author.
Kristy & Kayla - My Person's Books
Jun 03, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: beta-read
Callie is the latest installment in the Mitchell Healy series, a lighthearted book of Callie and Jacob aka Cob. Their journey from hate to love and family challenges along way.

Callie has been hurt by her sister, Cammie, not only is she marrying the man Callie loves but she has started a family with him too.

Everyday is a struggle trying to put on a happy face and keep the peace within the family. When it all gets too much and she needs time to breathe, she heads to visit her friend in Pennsylvani
Marisa
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing
The Mitchell Healy Series is one of my favorites. Callie is headstrong and obstinate. She swears she's in love with. Wes and when things don't go her way she leaves home. Before she does she visits her friend in Pennsylvania and meets Cob. They hate each other on sight. Crazy as it seems they have a one night stand and figure they will never see each other again. Callie is practical knowing she'll never see him again. Heading to Kentucky she never expected to see Cob. They become involved taking ...more
Theresa
Jun 14, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love you, I hate you... sounds like a popular song ;)

Another Mitchell Healy success!! I'll be sad so see this series end, though I think Ty is still my favorite!! Anyhow, back to the present. The is a little betrayal, lots of passion, a little hate, lots of laughter, a few tears, and a sexy bathtub!! You won't want to miss this one <3. And now a bit about the story...

Callie thought she was in love with Wes and has convinced herself she had a shot with him when be returned. Problem was he ha
Jamie Rhodes
Jun 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
First off let me say that this was a pretty good book. I enjoyed Callie becoming more adult than she acted in Cammie's book. It is part of a series, but it can be read as a stand alone. Cob and Callie are a good match. There were several reasons that I didn't give the book 5 stars. One is that there were a few editing problems with words used incorrectly such as rip should have been rib. However that being said, it did nothing to take away from the story. It's just a personal preference to have ...more
Margaret Reichert lesniak
Jun 30, 2016 rated it really liked it
OK !!
So the last few book had not be the best of Jennifer's I loved every single one of the original books but it seems that the kids are just getting worse and worse it drives me crazy had just great couples raised such kids UHHHHHH !!!

When i started reading Callie i sad to myself ohhh no not again with this spoiled fu..en princes crap !!!
But i was determent to keep on going and to my surprise after her initial crap I really liked the book :)

The next book is the last and some people made commen
Karen Raines
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: jennifer-foor
Callie Healey is reeling from a broken heart and makes the brave decision to leave North Carolina. She ends up in Kentucky with the other much loved half of the Mitchell family... and runs straight into her one night stand!
I love the Mitchell/Healey family series and Callie is an interesting character. A little bit spoiled, a little bit selfish, but she owns it and wants to be a better person, for her sisters sake as much as hers.
Cob was a hard character to begin with, very arrogant in the begin
Darcy
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
I found this one was just ok. I didn't care for how Callie was at the start, a spoiled brat who didn't get her way. I think what made it worse for me was that Callie never had a chance with Wes, he let her know from the start, so why she felt so betrayed baffled me.

I had a hard time buying into the relationship between Callie and Cob. It was too fast, especially when Callie hated him at the start. The one thing that I liked was how they didn't let their families stand in their way, especially a
Deanna Watson
Jun 24, 2016 rated it it was amazing
It's great to have another book of the children of the original crew, to have walked each journey. The writing of Callie's book is slightly different from the others, but it's still top notch. What are the odds for there to be the history amongst the family like it was...goes to show it's definitely a small world. Their determination to lot history interfere with what they have. Did they jump in too soon, yes probably, but when you know you know. Can't wait for the next book.
Michell Hall casper
Dec 22, 2016 rated it it was ok
I struggled with this book. I give it 2.5 stars.

I love the Mitchell/Healy family but I have struggled with the last couple books. For me the reading seemed choppy and a little rushed.

Callie came across to me as being very flighty. Cob seemed very confused on what he wanted other then sex. I just couldn't find a connection with the characters.

I hate to say that because I do love Jennifer Foor's books. I guess you can't love them all. I will continue to read her other books.
A. Malone
Jun 15, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. I liked the fact that there were so many charters from the other books brought into this story. Once again Jennifer wrote another story i couldn't put down. I hate the idea that Josh's book will be the last of the series. I recommend Callie's book and all the other Mitchell/Healy Family series. If i could give it more than five stars i would.
Denise Page-jessie
AMAZING!!!

I am a huge Jennifer Foor fan!!! I have read just about all of her books, and they are all so amazing! I am so glad Callie's story was a sweet story, it's exactly what I needed. Although the twist with the families came out of left field. Definitely didn't expect that! I absolutely can't wait for Josh's story!
Jessica
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I love the Mitchell/Healy Series and this one was amazing as the rest. I will say i felt Callie got a little rushed at the end but i do not think it took away from the story, I would have just like to have had more at the end. But that is just me LOL I can never get enough.
Melissa Meyer
Jul 04, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another winner!

Jenn Foor has delivered another well written emotional rollercoaster of a story. This one of my favorite series. Jenn has a way of making you feel you are in the story watching the story unfold. Looking forward to Josh's story.
Jonna
Callie Healy

Just awesome story. I am so happy that Callie gets here happy ever after. I just love readying about this family. Thank you. I just loved it. Now I can't wait for Josh's story.
Keisha Ballew
Jun 16, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Just like any of Jennifer's books you will love them all. But this has to be my favorite series ever. I will totally hate to see The Mitchell Series come to an end. Thanks Jennifer for another amazing book in this series!
GTR33GURL
Jun 18, 2016 rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book I haven't read the others but I could keep up callie was sassy and funny and I loved her and cob love/hate relationship was good as wee bit of family drama thrown in lots of sexy time and a HEA 4 1/2 stars!!!
Shellby
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another Success

I do not think I could ever be tired of reading about the Healy-Mitchell family. I found Callie story's emotional since she struggles with everything that she wants but can not have.
Diann
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
another awesome book by Jenn Foor looking forward to Joshua. I'm sure I'll re read the whol series again The Mitchell's and then The Mitchell/Healy series.
Darla
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Seriously such an awesome series!! I swear every book is such an amazing story with them all tying together!! I seriously loved how strong Callie got & how everything worked out for her and Cob!!
Cristina Hernandez
Loved it!

Can't wait for more. Always awesome to read about all these characters you can't get enough of. Even the originals.

• Taken: A One to Take Primer (One to Hold, #7.5)
  • Remember Tonight
  • Cowboy Redemption (Down Under Cowboy #6)
  • Branding A Legacy (Silver Star Ranch #3)
  • Heartbreak Ranch (A Very Sexy Romance)
  • On Paper Wings (My Paper Heart #2)
  • Chantilly's Cowboy (Sisters of McDougal Ranch #1)
  • Rocky Retreat
  • Endless Heart (Heart, #3)
  • Eight-Second Ride (Willow Bay Stables, #2)
  • Tempting Tori (Courage Brothers of Texas, #1)
  • Escaping Eternity (End of Eternity #4)
  • Memories of Us
  • Slow Burn (Lawmen, #3)
  • First Kisses (Inspy Kisses Collection, #1)
  • Painted Boots
  • Rodeo Queen (Rodeo #1)
  • To Have and to Hold (Nebraska Historicals, #7)
Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author. She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.
With over forty published titles, there is a story for every interest. Her books can be found on most platforms and in paperback.
She is married with two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, creating and writing stories straight from her heart.

The Mitchell/Healy Family (10 books)
  • Noah (The Mitchell/Healy Family, #1)
  • Isabella (The Mitchell/Healy Family, #2)
  • Christian (The Mitchell/Healy Family #3)
  • Jake (The Mitchell/Healy Family #4)
  • Jax (The Mitchell/Healy Family #5)
  • Addison (The Mitchell/Healy Family #6)
  • Cassie (The Mitchell/Healy Family #7)
  • Cammie (The Mitchell/Healy Family #8)
  • Joshua (The Mitchell/Healy Family, #10)
“Perks, like taking a hot bath in a tub with handicapped bars on the side? That’s a sexy perk, right?” We” 0 likes
“I’m pretty sure I heard my father say Jesus wasn’t even good enough for one of his daughters.” “Well, shit. I’m screwed then.” “They’ll” 0 likes