Start by marking “Buried Desire (Soulbonded, #1)” as Want to Read:
Buried Desire (Soulbonded, #1)

Buried Desire

(Soulbonded #1)

really liked it 4.00  ·  Rating details ·  41 ratings  ·  9 reviews
The vengeful ghost of a murdered girl stalks the innocent. A forbidden passion ignites in the dark. Secrets of the past that doom the present rise with the dead at Eden Lake.

For Nikolai and Alexei, their camp counselor jobs were supposed to be a break from real life, a last deep breath of freedom before returning the arranged marriages waiting for them at home. But the pe
Published May 10th 2016 by Kelpie Press

To ask other readers questions about Buried Desire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Buried Desire

really liked it 4.00  ·

Heather the Queen of (Smut)Books
The book starts out as a coming of age, ghost story of two Roma brothers. Learning about the Roma culture was interesting and made the book and its characters unique. Raised together, the boys are inseparable and that love turns to more. The book centers around freeing the ghost of a girl who was murdered who's anger drives her to kill children swimming in the lake. The boys release her so she can finally find peace with her sister who walks the Earth trying to find her. Though the boys were rai ...more
~nikki the recovering book addict
Oooo.... this is an intriguing story! I feel like I have no idea which way is up! This was a really good foundation for a series without giving too much of it away. The story is so good that I don’t even mind that we’re pretty much left in the dark and the mystery starts unravelling right AT. THE. END. OF. THE. BOOK!

Now I can’t wait for the next book to be out because the excerpt was brilliant!!
Sarina
Review written for Love Bytes Reviews.

I’ll be the first to admit that I don’t really know much about the Romany culture and what knowledge I do possess came directly from My Big Fat Gypsy Wedding on TLC and even then its been a few years. Reading the blurb and finding out that the main characters were both from that culture was one of the main reasons I decided to give this book a try and while there weren’t a ton of details about their heritage or way of life, I really enjoyed the uniqueness it
Kina
Jan 06, 2018 rated it it was amazing
I give this book 5 hearts

Okay so going into this I had absolutely no idea what kind of book this would be, I get sent books constantly and the genre’s range greatly. I’ve begun just giving every book a fair chance by not looking into what they are about.
That said I absolutely loved this one! So good and different and sexy as sin, you have a paranormal, you have legends, witches, ghosts, sexy men yeah need I go on.
Alexei and Nikolai are Romani with an interesting tale of how they came to be wit
Bobbi
Feb 14, 2018 rated it it was amazing
Buried Desire, Soulbonded book one by A. E. Wasp. This author has become one of my favorites! This book has been on my TBR list quite for some time. I don’t know why it took me so long to read. But this type of story was exactly what I needed to read right now. I was looking forward to reading a paranormal fantasy or fairy tale. That is exactly what this book is and it is fantastic. Mysterious! I can’t wait to read the next book! To read more about the tale of Alexie and Nikolai. Can’t wait!
Nicole Henderson
May 12, 2018 rated it it was amazing
What an amazing book the story. This story is about two brothers??? that are Romi and have a back tale to the start of their story. In this book held me captive from start to finish and I was devastated when the book ended I just wanted more. More comes in the form of book 2 which I will be hunting down in the next week.
Amy Davenport
Oct 02, 2018 rated it really liked it
Torn

I really enjoyed this book. The premise is tasty and the plot was just heavy enough. But I do hate a cliff hanger.
Susana
Jun 12, 2016 rated it liked it
*~*~Fawkes, Padfoot, and Prongs~*~*
Dec 23, 2016 marked it as 0-mm-shelved-might-continue-maybe
Before getting to other books I'm dying to get to, I've been intrigued with this one and need to FINALLY get this duology off my reading queue :-)!!
Anastasia
Kathrin
Dec 08, 2018
Native
Sep 19, 2016
After time spent raising children, earning several college degrees, and traveling the world with the U.S. State Department, she is returning to her first love - writing.

A dreamer and an idealist, Amy writes about people finding connection in a world that can seem lonely and magic in a world than can seem all too mundane. She invites readers into her characters’ lives and worlds when they are their

Soulbonded (2 books)
  • Shattered Destiny (Soulbonded, #2)