Start by marking “unForgivable (An inCapable World #2)” as Want to Read:
unForgivable (An inCapable World #2)

unForgivable

(inCapable World #2)

From international bestselling author, Sara Hubbard, comes a contemporary novel about the choices and consequences of a young woman in a cruel city.

Beth is a twenty-four-year old woman raised by the mob. She’s never gotten herself into a situation her family couldn’t drag her out. So when those closest to her wind up dead or missing in action she’s left to her own devices
Paperback
Published June 14th 2016

To ask other readers questions about unForgivable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about unForgivable

Edith Dubielak PA
unForgivable (An inCapable World Book2) by Sara Hubbard is a contemporary romance that is filled with mystery, suspense, and action all wrapped up in sexiness.
unForgivable is book 2 in the inCapable series and just like inCapable this book was amazing and well written. I do recommend that even though this is considered a standalone you should read InCapable before reading unForgivable. Even though unForgivable is Beth and Damien story, you will read about Beth in the first book and by reading inCapab
* A review copy was provided by the author for the Blog Tour *

~ 4 Stars ~

Full REVIEW Now Posted ::
unForgivable is the second book in Sara Hubbard’s inCapable World series and to be honest I don’t believe this is a standalone novel. I believe inCapable does need to be read first before stepping into this book.

I enjoyed unForgivable but I have to be honest and say it wasn’t my favorite. I thought book 1 was better. I think it is because I really didn’t know what to expect from t
Sultan * Baby Mama Smut-a-teer*

This was part two in the incapable series and just like book one, I could not get enough of unforgivable!! I love this withers writing style. It's so smooth and easy to get lost in. If I didn't have responsibilities such as being a mommy and wife along with working 40+ hours a week I would had this little morsel of a book done in one sitting * heavy sigh*

Damien was such an amazing hero. He was brave and cared for Beth like she was the most precious thing. And to him she was. He has loved
Nicole Laverdure
Jun 14, 2016 rated it really liked it
* I received a copy of this book, in exchange for an honest review!

This author, Sara Hubbard, has written, a second great story, unForgivable, for her series An inCapable World! Again, it's a contemporary suspense filled with danger and mystery.

It tells the story of Beth and Damien. We follow these two charming characters, Beth, a woman, who was raised by the mob and Damien, an ex-marine, who comes to her rescue!

The suspense was built slowly, to create an interesting rea
Anny hernandez
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I was provided a copy of the book by the Author for an honest review.

I just finish reading this book and I have to say that I love it, love the characters and how the book turn out to be. I am going to keep this sweet and short since I don't want to give anything away. this is the second book in series ( An incapable world) if you read the first book (INCAPABLE) than you all ready met Beth this is her story.

Beth works at her Aunt Mona pub, she is also the waitress with th
Lita Thomas
Jun 24, 2016 rated it really liked it
unForgivable (An inCapable World #2) by Sara Hubbard is Beth’s story. Beth is the self-absorbed niece of Mona the owner of the bar that the mob hangs out to drink and eat and conduct business. Not only is the bar a mob hang out but Beth’s family is in the mob as well. Wanting to help her niece out who she has raised like a daughter Mona tries to set her up with Damien. Damien has recently come home from war. As a medic he has seen a lot of terrible things. He is tall, dark and good looking but h ...more
Nic Spears
Jun 25, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Ahhhh Beth's story. I absolutely loved diving back into the mob world that we have come to love.
I loved Beth in the first book and couldn't wait for her to finally get her own book, and Sara dos not disappoint.
We get her usual snarky, no fucks given self but we also see a more vulnerable side to her...and a lot of that is thanks to Damien. Ex marine, paramedic and the son of the recently jailed rival final mob boss.
He shows Beth that it really does just "take one person" to change y
Donna Doria
Jun 30, 2017 rated it really liked it
Beth and Damien are a good character combination for this story. It is like they were soul mates!!! Beth is a tough cookie, ready to party but thinking maybe she should reevaluate her priorities!!! She loves her aunt Mona and all that is Mona!!! Mona is also Beth’s boss of a local bar. To say it simply this is a mafia story at heart. It seemed that Beth was aware of somethings that went on in the family and definitely not aware of other things that were going on in tough little family! When I sa ...more
Autumn
Feb 26, 2017 rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Enjoyable read to first book

Although I really enjoyed this book and the previous book Incapable, I can't help but feel that something was missing. I really liked the characters Beth and Damien but I wish we could have seen more into how Mona truly loved Beth, there was mention of the letters she wrote to Damien and he told Beth she could read them and she would see how much Mona cared for her and wanted better for her, there was also mention from the lawyer something was in the safe that wo
Nerdy Dirty & Flirty
description

Crime drama with all the emotion…

This is the second in the series and builds on a plotline already in play. You will want to read inCapable and catch up on Declan and Evie’s story first to understand exactly where this story picks up from… Plus you would want to read it anyway – it was emotional, dark and full of love, just like Beth and Damien’s story.

Yes, it is a crime family, organized crime, kind of romance. They can still be emotional. Still be funny and sweet. You just have to wade through the knots in your sto
Tiffany Readz
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it
After finishing this book, I'm not sure what or who is unForgivable. So much going on with Beth as well as everybody around her. This is the second book in the series, however I felt it could be read as a standalone. Sara Hubbard explained what went on the first time around pretty well for me.

Beth is the niece of Mona and since she was pretty much raised by her, she always had one foot in the mobs door. Beth was pretty sheltered, but isn't dumb and knows what is going on around her.
Rachel
Unforgivable kind of runs right along with Incapable. Evie and Declan have a mention...along with events that happened to Evie and Dec.
But this story is all about Mona's niece Beth, basically her daughter, and Damien an ex marine who's basically everyone's dream for their daughter or so you would think.
Damien and Beth went to school together, but she doesn't really remember him very well...he kinda stayed off her radar since he wasn't one of the big bad boys every girl gets with...
T
Tanya Rae ~ TaSTy WordGasms

“unforgivable” is the 2nd book in the “An inCapable World Series. “unforgivable” is Beth and Damien’s Story. Beth is working at a bar her Aunt Mona owns. And, she has been raised by the mob. Aunt Mona helped Damien out when he was younger and she & Damien have been sending letters to each other. Now Damien is an ex-Marine & Mona wants Damien and Beth to get together.

When people close to Beth start dying and Beth has nowhere to turn to Damien ends up helping and the story goes on from th
Renee Entress
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
4 star

I was pulled right into this story. The story has laughs, suspense, pain, and heartbreak.

If you have not read the below I would recommend reading those books(s) first
inCapable (inCapable World #1)

This is Beth and Damien’s story. Beth has always been taken care of by her family. When people close to her are gone she finds herself having to take care of herself. She never knew it was so hard to survive outside of the people taking care of her. Damien meets Beth
Maria Angie Mendoza
Jul 11, 2016 rated it really liked it
Intense and suspenseful mystery thriller, where we meet again the characters from Incapable. This is Beth's story. Her life is going nowhere fast in a negative cycle and her aunt Mona decides to play matchmaker and introduces her to Damien. Mona assures her she knows what's best for Beth and informs her, he's perfect for her even if she doesn't know it yet. Little did Beth know that Mona, had already made plans to protect Beth when she was gone, except tragedy struck sooner and Beth and Damien a ...more
Myra Espino
Jun 21, 2016 rated it really liked it
unForgivable, an interesting story that will make your heart beat and fall in love. The story and the characters are good. It's not what I expected but still, it's a good book. unForgivable is Beth and Damien's story. Anyway, the way the story started is good and as the story goes, it keeps getting better and better. I was surprised on how the story turned out. What I love about the story of unFrogivable is that it's full of surprises, I was always wondering what will happen next and how their s ...more
Colleen
Jul 15, 2016 rated it really liked it
This is my first series I've read by Sara and I can promise it won't be my last! I fell head over heels for Beth and Damien right from the start and just fell further and further till it ended. Then I was in a book funk missing them and wanting more!

I love how an author can write a story and it just sucks you right in. You feel what the characters feel. They hurt, you hurt. They feel joy, you feel the same joy. This was how it was for me reading unForgivable.

Great book that I highly
Titch88
Oct 06, 2016 rated it really liked it
Received from author as a godreads giveaway.

This is the story of Beth 24yr old broken girl who was raised by the mob and Damien a corpsman home from war. Loved Beth from the start she was strong yet emotionally weak at the same time. Damien loved and wanted her no matter what she said or did. Shame aunt Mona died totally loved her character.

Good read altogether was hooked from the start with foul mouthed Beth
Danielle Goodwin
Aug 01, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Sara Hubbard's "unFORGIVABLE" is the second tale in the inCapable World series. I couldn't put it down. It's like a hot Goodfellas or maybe a straight version of "Bound." I liked this one even better than the first one! Damien is delectable! Love the backstory. The nookie scenes are yummy! I can't wait to read more from Sara Hubbard!
loves 2 read romance
Jul 13, 2016 rated it really liked it

Received a copy of this book for an honest review.
I really enjoy Sara Hubbard's work. Her writing style is different and intriguing. This story is one that grabs you and holds your attention throughout. I can.t wait to see what she has in store next.
Shellby
Jul 15, 2016 rated it it was ok
Unfortunately I found not interest in this book. It was jumpy, confusing, and just seemed to drag on.
Crystal Boudreau
Apr 02, 2018
Tatev Grigoryan
Feb 20, 2017
Missey Lewis
I was disappointed in the book.. I kept waiting for the the twists and it never happened
Sara Hubbard
Mar 05, 2016 rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: 2016, my-books

• Lead Me Home (Fight for Me, #3)
  • Irons (Norfolk, #1C)
  • Anthony (Lucian & Lia Book 7)
  • Darkness Within
  • Unleashed: An Ogg's Point Novel
  • Used
  • Captivated by Him
  • Burn (Duplicity Duet, #2)
  • Taste (Sovereign, #2)
  • Wanted: Found (Kindle Worlds Novella)
  • Blackout (Lost Girls #1)
  • Learning to Forgive (Learning, #3)
  • No One's Hero (Chadwell Hearts, #2)
  • Nightshade (Redemption, #3)
  • Broken
  • Such Dark Things
  • Layers of Her
  • Twirled Bond (Holly Woods Files, #5)
Sara Hubbard is a romantic fiction author. Her debut novel BLOOD, SHE READ released fall 2012 and was a NEORWA Cleveland Rocks winner and a RCRW Duel on the Delta finalist. Sara lives in Nova Scotia, Canada with her two children (four if you count her husband and her needy labradoodle) and works as a registered nurse.

inCapable World (2 books)
  • inCapable (An inCapable World #1)