Start by marking “Everything” as Want to Read:
Everything

Everything

4.21  ·  Rating details ·  392 Ratings  ·  146 Reviews
Music was part of my DNA, pumping hard through my veins, resonating deep within my bones. Not surprising, considering my dad was a global rock star and my mom had the voice of a fallen angel.

With my twin sister by my side in our indie-rock duo, Singed Wings, we were ready to finally see our name in lights when we opened for the hottest act to sell out stadiums – Jobu’s Rum
Published June 23rd 2016

To ask other readers questions about Everything, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Everything

Michelle
ARC provided by author in exchange for an honest review

photo 356f7be93fd137425d6d8192871939_zpsyftrx3th.gif

A virgin rockstar who falls in love with his high school teacher!!!! Ummm...yes please!!!! More like gimme! If I could hug and fan girl over Erin Noelle right now, I would do so in an instant. Seriously, Ms. Noelle has proven to her readers and to myself that she is an amazing and talented author who continues to deliver swoonworthy romance that will make any hearts flutter and fall in love. And boy oh boy did she ever have me craving for m
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
I love the Book Boyfriend series by Erin and was so excited to read about Mason & Scarlett's offspring. This story falls into the forbidden romance category and I was freaking out that the couple's relationship was going to be discovered. That is the most exciting part about stories like this, it always feels like I am the one sneaking around then I get all caught up in the thrill of getting away with it.

Everett and Ashlynn are following in the footsteps of their dad Mason and have their own
Wil Loves Books!
Jun 28, 2016 rated it liked it
Shelves: on-kindle, arc
This is a taboo/forbidden student-teacher romance, but yet doesn't feel like one. Everett is Mason and Scarlet's kid from the book boyfriends series. He falls for his teacher, who he meets and hooks up with before they knew she would be the teacher. The story is good, there's tons of chemistry between the main characters, she acts like a teenager a lot and he sounds very mature for his age, he's super alpha. Yet, he can be extremely immature at times. Anyway, this started super hot and then it k ...more
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
Jun 27, 2016 rated it really liked it
Everything by Erin Noelle
4 stars!!

“Life is all about timing, and it’s not our time.”

Well, after finishing Everything by Erin Noelle I was left with a grin from ear to ear, despite the journey this author takes us on to get there Erin Noelle never fails to deliver that award winning smile at the end. Her stories are always beautiful, with the cutest characters, men to swoon after and heroines you want to be best friends with and Everything had it all.

“Don’t make promises when you’re happy o
Dilek VT
Everything is the story of the son of the main characters in Erin Noelle’s Book Boyfriends Series but it can be read as a stand-alone and I read it without having any idea about the series.

This is the mixture of both rock-star romance and teacher/student taboo.

Everett and his twin sister, Ashlynn Templeton have their own rock band called Singed Wings and they have a regular gig at the Empty’s Bar owned by their parents Scarlett and Mason. As soon as Everett and Ashlynn graduate, they will go o
Jessica Alcazar
I have to tell you .... I was REALLY skeptical about this story. I almost didn't blog for it. Almost. And it was actually Everett's age that held me back. This is a romance story after all so there's gonna be a HEA and the practical side of my brain was sating I was going to be eye-rolling thru it because he's only a senior in high school. But at the last minute I threw caution to the wind and went for it. and WOW WOW WOW. I was hypnotized by this story from page one. God Almighty, Everette was ...more
Riz
Jun 26, 2016 rated it it was ok
2.5 Stars

Again and again.. I couldn't get into the story :(
Dia
Jun 29, 2016 rated it it was ok
I'm sure it's just me. I couldn't get past the fact Everett is the same age as my son. Yuck.
Sheila'S Book Corner
5 stars Heavenly Long

I love a good forbidden romance. It’s one of my favorite romantic tropes, so I was super excited to dive into this one. This book did not disappoint and definitely delivered on the sexual tension between these two in spades!!!

Everett is an aspiring musician and is given the opportunity to go on tour, with his twin sister, as the opening act for their father’s band. All he has to do is make it through the last few months of his senior year and then he can finally start living
Jill S (Love Affair With Fiction)
Erin Noelle's Everything is just, well EVERYTHING! It hits so many delicious tropes - student/teacher, rockstar, virgin hero... seriously how could this not be fantabulous?

Everything is a standalone spin-off of Erin's very popular Book Boyfriend Series. i know you are wondering, is this a true standalone or do I need to read BBS first? Everything is a true standalone, you won't feel lost or confused AT ALL if you start here. However if you have read BBS you will be happy to see the characters he
Michelle Schroer
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Yay! I'm an absolute sucker for student/teacher books! It's just so ... taboo!! So forbidden! This book had EVERYTHING and more! It was "better than good"!

"It was as if the universe had ganged up on me, dangling her right in front of my face, knowing I couldn't resist, then giving me a tiny taste of the sweetest damn fruit that existed, only to tell me I couldn't have it. Forbidden."

I felt like fate had brought them together. There were events that happened in both characters lives that had them
Kristann Monaghan
Jun 21, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let me start off by saying that Everything by Erin Noelle gave me everything I wanted out of a rockstar romance. Chemistry, forbidden love, secrets, angst and HOT HOT HOT sex scenes!! Pretty sure I will never look at Peter Pan the same again. Everett and Belle are fantastic characters, who have immediate chemistry and you end up rooting for them even though it is a forbidden romance. When Everett discovers Belle is his new teacher, there begins the angst and the desire ramps up from there. Never ...more
Allison
Loved it!!
It's throw back Erin at its finest
Mason and Scarlett's son- what more could you ask for. He's mostly Mason, with a tinge of Scarlett and I love him!!
Everett is in a band win his twin sister Ashlynn, named Singed Wings- and while performing at Emptys the family bar he sees Belle, a spunky little Tinkerbell Sprite of a woman, and he can't shake her- she gets under his skin... But something forbidden about her lurks.
Belle is the new Art History teacher at the local school, she's moved awa
Veronica LaRoche
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you have read the Boyfriend Series by Erin you will love Everything because it's about Everett Mason & Scarlett's son. Right from the beginning I was hooked I had to know what was gonna happen and the connection that Everett and Bella has from the beginning you could feel it while you were reading. Everett & Bella being together won't be easy, but will love be enough? Another amazing story and can't wait for Ashlynn's story next
Stacy Kestwick
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
I have to admit, I have a weakness for student/teacher romances and this one was right on the money! The chemistry was hot and Everett was the perfect mix of sweet, sexy, and cocky.

Note: This book can be read without reading the Book Boyfriend Series.
Susan (susayq ~)
WOW!! JUST WOW!!! I don't have words for this. There was angst and romance and a rockstar hero who was all alpha male (I admit I kind of felt like a perv at first for finding him hot since I have children his age LOL) and his sweet Tinker Bell who loved him with all her heart. Just go read this!
Melissa Mendoza
Rating: 5 stars out of 5
Blurb:

Emily Goodman
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
So, I will have to say it… When Erin Noelle mentioned that she would be writing a spinoff book to her famous Book Boyfriend series I inwardly cringed. How, oh how, could she possibly out do my already passionate feels about anyone from this series. Could it even compare to the absolute epicness that she’s already created? I’m happy to tell you that Scarlett and Mason’s son Everett certainly doesn’t disappoint one tiny bit!

Everett is the son of rock star legend Mason and Scarlett who we all fell
TLBC
Jun 20, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: reviews
Review: (Arc provided) http://triciaciak.blogspot.com/

5 stars!

I honestly can't say I didn't have reservations about the age of the hero in this book but as I began to read I realized what a mature seventeen year old he was and I realized how the age didn't bother me at all. In fact I found myself thinking about how hot and sexy this kid was. I mean he said some fan worthy things. I wished the seventeen year old's when I was in high school knew how to talk like that. ;)

I'm a sucker for a good stu
Jean Claudia (Bookish Poetess)
Everything is a stand alone book about a rockstar to be Everett Templeton, son of the famous Jobu Rum's lead Mason Templeton and his Angel Scarlett Templeton and their love story is very much known in their Book Boyfriend series. Together with Arabelle Marie Sloan, a history art professor, who flew all the way to Houston to live a new life and build her own future, the book is all I wanted it to be.

I admit, I am not very much of a fan of such genre of book but I read books of it once in a while.
Shannon
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Wow…where do i start? I have to admit that I had mixed feelings about this book with the whole “student/teacher” storyline. However, that didn’t stop me from loving this book! Everett is the son of Mason and Scarlett [who we met in the Book Boyfriend series] and is a rising rockstar as part of a duo with his twin sister. While performing one night at the bar his family owns, he sees her. Belle is a little thing that reminds him of a feisty Tinker Bell. The chemistry between these two is off the ...more
Thia Finn
Jun 25, 2016 rated it really liked it
Loved It

I want to start with those words because I love everything about this book. The character, the plot, the location, and the music are all terrific. The story is well written and kept my attention from beginning to end.

The reason I gave it 4 stars is the Tabu nature of the story. I just can't wrap my head around it. I know for a fact it happens all of the time and is overlooked or never found out but I'm still not sure I can be happy with it. I'm not sure I can condone it.

I'm anxious to
Alison Maxwell
Jun 19, 2016 rated it it was amazing
If you loved Mason from the Book Boyfriend Series you're going to LOVE his son Everett!! Let's just say the apple doesn't fall from the tree! Everett and Belle are perfection!
K3
Jun 22, 2016 rated it it was amazing
K3’s $0.02
I am completely ashamed to admit, that I haven’t read Erin’s Book Boyfriend Series. *hangsheadinshame* I know, I know, I suck, I am an ass. How could I miss an amazing story about Scarlett and Mason- ----- see, I at least know who they are.
Okay so back to EVERYTHING…
Everett and Ashlyn have a band called Singed Wings. They just found out that after they graduate, they will be going on tour with their father’s band. This is what they have been waiting for. While performing at Empty’s, E
Lisa
Jun 19, 2016 rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc-s
I’m a big fan of Erin Noelle – I was thrilled that Everything was a spinoff of my beloved Book Boyfriend Series. (Even if you haven’t read the Book Boyfriend Series you can still read Everything – reading the prior just brings different dimensions to the story.) This also means we get to see into the future life of Mason and Scarlett. You see, Everything is about Everett, Scarlett & Mason’s son. Everett and his sister Ashlynn are in a band together called the Singed Wings – they sing on week ...more
Becky Rendon
May 13, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Let's get this straight, Erin Noelle is a f@cking rock star. If you have read her books you know this, if not better start somewhere.

Everything is a spin off of my absolute favorite Erin books the Book Boyfriends Series. (Team Ash) It is not necessary at all to have read them before Everything but it can only add to the fun and intensity.

So now about Everything...

Everett Templeton is the son of Jobu's Rum lead singer, Mason Templeton. He and his twin sister have their own band. Growing up in his
Badass Bloggettes
Let me start by saying that the Book Boyfriend Series was the first books of Erin’s that I was advised to read and I loved them. I love the writing, the way the stories grew and surprised the life out of me, since then I have read nearly everything that this woman has written. I can’t get enough of her or her books.

Everything is brilliant. It is a spin off from the Book Boyfriend Series, you don’t have to have read these books first but it does help to see who the characters are.

Everett Templeto
Jade
Jun 28, 2016 rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arcs
Everything is EVERYTHING!!!!

This isn't another Teacher/Student messy love story. So if you get turned off by that, get turned back ON! This is the fantastic story of the son of a rock God, Everett, who's in a band with his twin sister, and Belle, a girl he met at a bar and happened to start working at his high school as his new art teacher.

Everett says all the right things and is definitely mature for his young age. He's thoughtful and sexy as HELL! What I loved most though was how he can make
★ Belle The Bibliophile ★
Everything is, how do I say this... Mediocre? It wasn't necessarily a bad read but it was not a 5 star read either.

It was cute, we have a (view spoiler) which I'm pretty sure will please a lot of reader. There's the forbidden romance trope that I usually love. But honestly I feel like this book is missing something.

There's some plotholes that I felt made the book seem less unrealistic -- I know this is fiction but I couldn't help but be bothered by it! And don't g
  • The Dom Games
  • Take Me with You (Count on Me, #3)
  • When a Lord Needs a Lady
  • Zeke's Eden: The Beginning (Zeke and Eden, #1)
  • Over the Hills and Far Away (NOLA's Own, #1)
  • Give Me You
  • Giving Up the Ghost (13 Shades of Red, #1)
  • The Education of Sebastian & The Education of Caroline (The Education of..., #1-2)
  • The Student (The Professor, #2)
  • STONED (Wrecked #1)
  • We Shouldn't And Yet...
  • Holly Hearts Hollywood
  • Cake: A Love Story (Cake, #1)
  • This One Moment (Pushing Limits, #1)
  • Insta-Hate (Instant Gratification, #1)
  • Changing Tunes (The Changing Series, #1)
  • Eight Ways to Ecstasy (Art of Passion, #2)
  • Playing Along
Erin Noelle is a Texas native, where she lives with her husband, two daughters, and three fur babies. When she's not reading or writing romance novels, she enjoys winning at cards and board games, awkward people-watching in public places, and doing cartwheels at the most random times. She's usually barefoot, is never without a song in her head, and currently holds the title of World's Best Procras ...more
More about Erin Noelle...